Wonderman and Hercules Vs Real World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenophobe
Could these two conquer the real world? Wonderman is classic rocket belt!

CosmicComet
either could solo the real world

Cogito
thumb up

Zenophobe
Originally posted by CosmicComet
either could solo the real world

Wouldn't it be cool, you don't think wave after wave of Jet fighters firing on them would stop them?

Cogito
Wouldn't be cool if you were on the side of the real world.

BTW Diana solos more easily than Hercules with her skillset.

golem370
I would say we have the arment to drop them. Also because of ranged attacks Hercules wouldn't know it was coming till he was hit.

Zenophobe
Originally posted by Cogito
Wouldn't be cool if you were on the side of the real world.

BTW Diana solos more easily than Hercules with her skillset.

No, it's Simon Williams not Wonderwoman.

I've seen both stopped by a lot less than every plane available firing on them.

golem370
Wonder Man not Woman

Zenophobe
Originally posted by golem370
I would say we have the arment to drop them. Also because of ranged attacks Hercules wouldn't know it was coming till he was hit.

I actually agree, Herc has been stopped by things like Electricity from a 230 Volt socket before....

Silent Master
Either one solo

Cogito
Well I can't read. Sue me.

Results are the same.

NemeBro
Originally posted by golem370
I would say we have the arment to drop them. Also because of ranged attacks Hercules wouldn't know it was coming till he was hit. And when he is hit he would proceed to... Continue conquering the world.

tkitna
Originally posted by NemeBro
And when he is hit he would proceed to... Continue conquering the world.

Exactly. I'm sure Herc can shrug a Nuke. Simon should be able to also.

Bentley
If the World bfrs they have a shot. They throw them into space Gamera style.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Bentley
If the World bfrs they have a shot. They throw them into space Gamera style.

Comicbook nuke ? Sure he would . RL nuke ? No way .

Bentley
How does that relate with anything I said?

Zenophobe
Hercules has been beaten by a power socket...
Classic Wonderman could not stand up to the pressure of fifty thousand tons

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/20066/2299910-1cf4c176dc46d771b9bdd01df2ee8fae553da8ff.jpg

Silent Master
Even if we accept that feat as Simon's average, who in the real world is going to be able to apply that much pressure to him?

Zenophobe
Originally posted by Silent Master
Even if we accept that feat as Simon's average, who in the real world is going to be able to apply that much pressure to him?

Several Atom bombs would apply much more pressure, or simly use an explosive to drop a mountain on him.

Silent Master
Wonderman survived the Nega-bomb which is far far far more powerful than an atom bomb. and how exactly are they going to drop a mountain on Simon?

Hyperion Prime
Simon would have a better chance as he is not grounded.

Zenophobe
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Simon would have a better chance as he is not grounded.

True

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Zenophobe
Wouldn't it be cool, you don't think wave after wave of Jet fighters firing on them would stop them? Ares and hercules was fighting on earth one time and there were jets shooting missles at them trying to kill them, they no sold all of them, even ares has no sold bombs

Estacado
A-team or Expandables ftw.

Colossus-Big C
Even ares can tank atomic bombs

http://www.comicvine.com/ares/29-11940/all-images/108-217248/ares_03002/105-1072863/

Zenophobe
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Even ares can tank atomic bombs

http://www.comicvine.com/ares/29-11940/all-images/108-217248/ares_03002/105-1072863/

There's atomic bombs and atomic bombs :-)

JakeTheBank
Simon or Herc solos.

Zenophobe
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Simon or Herc solos.

You say this but Hercules has been defeated by 230 Volts!

JakeTheBank
You say this but Hercules has been defeated by 230 Volts!

He's also endured far worse and does so regularly.

Zenophobe
He's also endured far worse and does so regularly.

Then it depends which version of Hercules is in this thread... Which is subjective, he's also been knocked out falling from the Champions car.

JakeTheBank
Then it depends which version of Hercules is in this thread... Which is subjective, he's also been knocked out falling from the Champions car.

And he's also taken punches from the likes of Thor and Hulk and kept on fighting. Tbh, I don't see what Herc's low feats have to do with this thread when, on the average, in his powered form, he's a high end brick.

Zenophobe
And he's also taken punches from the likes of Thor and Hulk and kept on fighting. Tbh, I don't see what Herc's low feats have to do with this thread when, on the average, in his powered form, he's a high end brick.

We have no idea how hard they were hitting however the kinetic energy of a fall from the Champions car can be calculated by Mass x distance of fall..... It's quantifiable like 230 volts in a way heroes punching isn't and as this is about the real world.. Why not real world physics.

Silent Master

IOW, you're using Hercules worst showings and ignoring the dozens of fights he's had with high end characters.

Zenophobe
IOW, you're using Hercules worst showings and ignoring the dozens of fights he's had with high end characters.

Real world = real world quantifiable showings!!!!! Remember the blows that put him in a coma did not drive his body into the ground or cause earthquakes or collateral damage equivalent to an A bomb!

Silent Master
Going by average feats, both Herc and Simon would solo.

Zenophobe
Going by average feats, both Herc and Simon would solo.

Going by real world Physics, equal and opposite reactions etc. both would lose horribly in the real world!

Bentley
Going by real world Physics, equal and opposite reactions etc. both would lose horribly in the real world!

...or the world would be destroyed by collateral damage.

Zenophobe
...or the world would be destroyed by collateral damage.

Nah, because both have relatively small mass, it doesn't matter how strong you are if you have nothing to brace against... The would be like leaves in the wind! Simon is slightly different as he has his jet belt!

Silent Master

Both of them have several feats of tanking more damage the the real world can dish out, either one would solo.

JakeTheBank
Hercules is a demi-god and Wonder Man is an ionic energy being.

Pretty sure they both shit on concepts such as physics and logic.

Zenophobe
Both of them have several feats of tanking more damage the the real world can dish out, either one would solo.

Really doesn't matter as equal and opposite forces apply in the real world...

Bentley
Nah, because both have relatively small mass, it doesn't matter how strong you are if you have nothing to brace against... The would be like leaves in the wind! Simon is slightly different as he has his jet belt!

I always supposed that their masses increase locally through pression or some sh_t, you cannot really explain the amount of strength they exent with regular physics unless they are frigging stars with graviton control.

Zenophobe
I always supposed that their masses increase locally through pression or some sh_t, you cannot really explain the amount of strength they exent with regular physics unless they are frigging stars with graviton control.

Absolutely true and when placed in the real world under real world conditions unless a character can generate his own momentum like Superman or Nova, the character is ****ed!

Silent Master
Really doesn't matter as equal and opposite forces apply in the real world...

It matters beacuse both characters have multiple feats of standing up to more damage than the real world can dish out.

Zenophobe
It matters beacuse both characters have multiple feats of standing up to more damage than the real world can dish out.

Not in the real world where real world physics apply. :-)

Silent Master

Unless you are removing their powers for this thread, either one would solo.

Bentley

You are doing it wrong though, getting them into the real world wouldn't take away their powers, it would make their powers have the actual repercussions they should have, meaning they would produce extreme weather conditions casually and such.

Zenophobe
You are doing it wrong though, getting them into the real world wouldn't take away their powers, it would make their powers have the actual repercussions they should have, meaning they would produce extreme weather conditions casually and such.

I don't disagree with that either though Bentley.

hunbu04
Hercules tank lightning attack all the time. He recently call Storm and idiot for attacking him with fire from the heavens which only power him up even though he was completely depowered.

Zenophobe
Originally posted by hunbu04
Hercules tank lightning attack all the time. He recently call Storm and idiot for attacking him with fire from the heavens which only power him up even though he was completely depowered.

Before I say anything, can I just confirm English not your first language Hulk?

Lord Feron
Feel like a few hundred nukes from the world goverments would put them down. Being hit with nuke after nuke should imo put them down. Also there is biological warfare, I dont think it would bother herc due to godly immunity to stuff like that but maybe simon might be susceptible.

With enough bombs you might be able to bury them underground for a while.

Also I think we do have gadget that could blind/deafen them into submission.

Silent Master
I doubt they'd stay still long enough to be targeted by that many nukes and seeing as Simon is basically an energy being and doesn't need to eat, sleep or breathe.....I doubt biowarfare is going to work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.