Review : Blood: The Last Vampire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

831_8
Here's a quick run down:-

On an American military base in Japan, a new kind of vampire emerges: Teropterids. They are monstrous shape-shifting creatures that can only be killed with special swords. A mysterious girl named Saya is the last "original," the only person capable of dealing with the menace of these monsters. Posing as a student at the base's school, Saya races to hunt down the beasts before they turn an ordinary Halloween bash into a bloody massacre.
----

If you loved Vampire Hunter D I'm pretty sure you'll love this MORE! This is just anime at it's best. Dont want to say much else since it's going to give away the story but it's definetly one of the best anime I've seen in my life time. There's also a moral question at the end which gets left hanging. The only thing I have about the anime is that it's a bit short running at about 48mins. Definetly one of the better Anime out there along with Perfect Blue.

8.5/10!!!

Asami
I read: Blah blah blah.
Blah blah.
Blah.

Not really!!!

Ok I'm getting that off you!

Ushgarak
I thought the sequel to The Hunger was going to be called The Last Vampire?

mah
'tis way short yeah.

burlyman
this anime ROCKED
glad to see i found someone made a thread about it
Happy Dance

BackFire349
i never liked vampire D, whichever one i saw. i think i saw the sequel. but i thought it was pretty boring.

grymlock
talking about horror anime... my fav will still be La Blue Girl (series) he he he
cheers mate!! beer

MUSE(a band)_16
that anime was one of the best but my favorit is still AKIRA that one rocks

Augeybana
I liked Vampire D plot but the character D was boring and he might have said five words though out the movie.A lame action hero.

MUSE(a band)_16
hellsing is cool too

ragesRemorse
is there a sequal to blood yet? and is the sequal to the hunger?

MUSE(a band)_16
i have no idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.