Black Panther vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
BP and wolverine ( adimantium ) both at their peak and best
1. H2h no claws no spikes
2. Both use weopens Bp uses energy dagger & claws wolve can use his spikes/ claws .

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

carver9
Does Wolverine have his healing factor?

ozz81
Well yeah.. Bp also has his best armour-> vibranium I think ., but also think it's been upgraded recently etc

Delta1938
Black Panther 976,578/1, 'cuz Carver's a Wolverine fan. mad

Vanguard
Panther. The man with the plan.

Shabazz916
Bp he has the smarts to out due wolverine.

Blue Area Vet
Come on, BP.

riv6672
Jeez, old thread.

Wolverine in both scenarios.
H2H he may not be as skilled but his HF and adamantium skeleton still make him too much to take down, while his fist/any strikes reslly, will be like sledge hammer blows.
Full powers and gear, Wolverine will eventually gut him. He's done so to tougher/faster/more powerful opponents.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
Jeez, old thread.

Wolverine in both scenarios.
H2H he may not be as skilled but his HF and adamantium skeleton still make him too much to take down, while his fist/any strikes reslly, will be like sledge hammer blows.
Full powers and gear, Wolverine will eventually gut him. He's done so to tougher/faster/more powerful opponents.

Riiiiiight. Coming from someone who couldn't be more biased. cool

Zack M
Wolverine.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ozz81
BP and wolverine ( adimantium ) both at their peak and best
1. H2h no claws no spikes
2. Both use weopens Bp uses energy dagger & claws wolve can use his spikes/ claws .

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

1. H2H, Wolverine, is the better MA, though he doesn't show it very often because of his HF and claws. He wins this, solid.
2. With all gadgets this would be harder for Logan to win, he can do it but BP arsenal would make this a toss up.

riv6672
Originally posted by Vanguard
Riiiiiight. Coming from someone who couldn't be more biased. cool
Not that you will, but if you looked at my posting history, you'd see i give BP the win, when i think he deserves it.
There's a difference between not liking/liking a character, and blindly voting for/against them despite what the versus is.
stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
He considers everyone biased who doesn't give a "mega stomp win" to BP, so you don't really need to explain yourself here.

We don't really know how EDs would work on Logan, but since OP stated both characters are at their best, then it should be a walk in the park for his HF...

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He considers everyone biased who doesn't give a "mega stomp win" to BP, so you don't really need to explain yourself here.

Not true. In fact, I have never said BP stomps anybody.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
1. H2H, Wolverine, is the better MA, though he doesn't show it very often because of his HF and claws. He wins this, solid.

O....M....G

Zack M
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
2. With all gadgets this would be harder for Logan to win, he can do it but BP arsenal would make this a toss up.

yes

carver9
Wolverine takes this.

Flyattractor
No Science or Magic can handle Jimmy's HP.

riv6672
Not true. In fact, I have never said BP stomps anybody.
And i've never said BP loses when i think he wins.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
And i've never said BP loses when i think he wins.

I guess I can't argue with that. But BP has looked superior in all their encounters.

Lets bring this one back.

AlmightyKfish
Wolverine wins the first- without any weapons and such Panther can't really put him down, whereas while it's harder for Logan to hurt T'challa through his suit, he can and will wear BP down.

As for the second fight it depends on which claws and stuff. Just the small finger blades? Or the energy ones that let Panther trade hits with Namor.

If just his standard claws then once again, Wolverine probably wins, because he can recover from pretty much anything BP will be able to do to him.

cdtm
Logan gets T'challa'd.

Sin I AM
Logan phuck Tcharlie

Zack M
T'Charlie. laughing out loud

staxamillion
T'Challa rex

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Logan phuck Tcharlie

Thanks for your open bias.

Logan has no chance whatsoever against BP at his best.

BruceSkywalker
cosmic armbar ftw

Vanguard
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

As for the second fight it depends on which claws and stuff. Just the small finger blades? Or the energy ones that let Panther trade hits with Namor.

The size of the claws don't matter. It's how he uses them. He's used what you call "small finger blades" to dice up Deadpool's swords very recently. And his claws in theory would do damage to Wolverine's claws.

Zack M
Didn't Panther already beat Wolverine like a few years ago?

AlmightyKfish
The size of the claws don't matter. It's how he uses them. He's used what you call "small finger blades" to dice up Deadpool's swords very recently. And his claws in theory would do damage to Wolverine's claws.

Deadpool's swords are just normal swords made of steel or whatever.

As opposed to indestructible claws.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Thanks for your open bias.

Logan has no chance whatsoever against BP at his best.

Wrong but ok

Vanguard
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Deadpool's swords are just normal swords made of steel or whatever.

As opposed to indestructible claws.

His claws are anti metal vibranium. They should break Wolverine's claws down anyway though.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M

Kind of....not really though. He just usually tosses Wolverine around when they encounter each other.

Khazra Reborn
Wolverine gets him eventually.

abhilegend
Logan wins all.

Vanguard
Panthers got more votes. He wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M

No.

mighty adam
Bp in first fight more skilled can out smart hairy ball easy.

Bp in second fight too much tech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.