King Thor vs HOTM Hulk vs FP Kuurth vs Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on an indestructible planet

No BFR

Whos last man standing?

juggerman
Kuurth

red sabre
kuurth? if colossus can fracture his armor i am sure king thor will take his head off with a casual blast, not to mention the mjolnir toss that took off desak in the destroyer armor head off clean.

Cogito
Thor

juggerman
the durability of his helmet has zero refelction on the duribility of his face/head. Colossus damaged his helmet but after it was removed and Colossus had a huge amp(Colossonaut) he didnt damage Kuurths face at all

Silent Master
KT was doing things like one-shotting adamantium and Cap's shield, that is a far higher amp than Colossonaut

Newjak
Originally posted by red sabre
kuurth? if colossus can fracture his armor i am sure king thor will take his head off with a casual blast, not to mention the mjolnir toss that took off desak in the destroyer armor head off clean. FP Kuurth is Kuurth with his Juggernaut power as well.

Still gonna take KT in this match though. He has the magical mojo to mess with everyone here.

juggerman
i was just pointing out that the helmet cracking feat means very little

Cogito
Originally posted by juggerman
the durability of his helmet has zero refelction on the duribility of his face/head. Colossus damaged his helmet but after it was removed and Colossus had a huge amp(Colossonaut) he didnt damage Kuurths face at all

King Thor would negate Kuurth's FF the same way regular Thor has done to Juggernaut. Then he'd beat the phucking shit out of him.

Naija boy
Kt

juggerman
Thor removed Juggs FF and still did no damage to him tho

carver9
Hulk.

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggerman
Thor removed Juggs FF and still did no damage to him tho

IIRC, the book stated that Juggernaut was about to be ko'd when his FF returned.

juggerman
id have to look again to be sure

TheHulk
King Thor Or HOTM Hulk.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk. Isn't beating King Thor.

Originally posted by Naija boy
Kt

thumb up

TheGodKiller
King Thor takes this .

JakeTheBank
King Thor is only correct answer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.