Lightsaber Colors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Ginger
OK guys, it's time to talk about something that I've been thinking about lately. For a Jedi, what lightsaber color is the best?

Astner
Subjectively speaking, violet is the best. Mainly because it's at the end of the visual spectrum and implies higher energy levels.

That said, there's no real difference in Star Wars.

Shakyamunison
I want mine to be gamma ray color. Of course, I would have to have gamma ray sunglasses alone with that.

jaden101
I want to travel 10 million years back in time and do a nice big shit and then travel back to the present and dig up the fossil of that shit and use that as the handle and i want the blade to be the colour of my piss after a night of drinking blue wkd and having my penis violently kicked by a fat black prostitute.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
I want to travel 10 million years back in time and do a nice big shit and then travel back to the present and dig up the fossil of that shit and use that as the handle and i want the blade to be the colour of my piss after a night of drinking blue wkd and having my penis violently kicked by a fat black prostitute.

I could point you to the right direction for the above.

Mindship
Pueplw. Its tje cplor of riyalty.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
I could point you to the right direction for the above.

I've seen it

Wanked a few times over it too...But not as much as the mini dildo and the japs eye one.

Robtard
I'm a little frightened to google that one...

Digi
Originally posted by Digi
That's pretty subjective.

Also, we have a Star Wars forum. This is the wrong place for this. I'm moving it.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Astner
Subjectively speaking, violet is the best. Mainly because it's at the end of the visual spectrum and implies higher energy levels.

That said, there's no real difference in Star Wars. Either an ultraviolet or infrared saber would be better.

Ascendancy
Green for the money, gold for the hunnies, duh.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Mindship
Pueplw. Its tje cplor of riyalty.

Darth _Sadow1
None of the above. Red is the best. I would have a Red saber with a Krayt dragon's fang as the hilt.

UltimateAnomaly
Magenta. 'Nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.