Nightwing, Batman, & Deathstroke vs The Foreigner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Foreigner has been contracted to assassinate each of these guys he gets 10 days to prep for each assassination. can he do it?

brownqk
Permitting the first assassination of one of these characters is successful, I can't see The Foreigner out prepping the remaining 2 for kills....

Prep-Man
One-sided prep?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
One-sided prep?

LOL who the hell tells someone they are going to assasinate them. Was the secret service told ahead of tiem about any president that was going to be killed. Only a dumbass like the joker announces who he is going to assasinate, Usually when someone is going to assasinate you they do not call you and warn you about it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
LOL who the hell tells someone they are going to assasinate them. Was the secret service told ahead of tiem about any president that was going to be killed. Only a dumbass like the joker announces who he is going to assasinate, Usually when someone is going to assasinate you they do not call you and warn you about it.

Then I guess villains should have a higher kill rate, heh?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Then I guess villains should have a higher kill rate, heh?

Dude you know exactly what I am talking about. Quit playing silly. The original poster said this was an assasination.. You said one-sided prep. I statetd why would an assasin in a forum battle announce they were going to assasinate you. If you don't understand well then I guess life will go on.

Prep-Man
Of course I understand, I was just playing around. Joker doesn't always announce who he's going to kill, btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.