LotR army VS SW army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
Is any army in the LotR or Silmarillion story which could defeat SW's army?

I think SW's army got

Much more advanced technology

Battleships

The use of Force, especially battle mediation enhance the army even more

Superweapons like the Death Star

I guess unless they got some really powerful magic, otherwise they are no match for SW's army.

Pwned

This is intentional spite. No joke. You are comparing a Medieval Low Magic society to Star Wars, and giving Star Wars Star Destroyers, the Death Star, and countless Jedi and Sith?

Its stupid. Take out the Death Star, Star Destroyers, Jedi, and Sith, then go figure out which forum you are in, and I will make a case for LOTR (its possible that they could win via Guerilla warfare in that instance, with those things removed... Plus Stormtroopers are terrible shots in the movies_

NemeBro
Slowpoke you admitted that LotR has no chance in your OP.

Why the **** did you make this?

C-3POTheClever
I'd say star wars army too.

the ninjak
Slowpoke just read the LotRs novels and is fantisisng about their potential.

Wrong forum/

Kazenji
Slowpoke.....fits his personality it seems.

justleader
any lotr valar can kick the star wars's ass i mean varda who isnt the most powerful one of them could casually create constellations that predict the future and that's a bit beyond what SW can offer. and the valar are 14 so imagine in how many seconds can they solo the SW verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.