Surfer/Thor/Hulk vs Superman/Ion/Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the same Ion that fought Prime.

No weakness exploiting in this fight or bfring. This fight takes place in a close arena.

-Pr-
Which Superman/Hulk/Doomsday?

carver9
Current Hulk...Pre Reboot Supes, and DOS Doomsday.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk...Pre Reboot Supes, and DOS Doomsday.

And why is this not a bait thread?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
And why is this not a bait thread?

Lol...please tell me you are playing? Pr, this isn't a bait thread, far away from it.

biensalsa
Yes this is a complete bait Carver, IMO anyway

Thanos wins

-Pr-
Lol...please tell me you are playing? Pr, this isn't a bait thread, far away from it.

You picked current Hulk, one of the toughest if not THE toughest incarnation ever, teamed up with Marvel's top two heralds.

On the DC side, you put Superman with an Ion who was little more than wasted potential, and the weakest version of Doomsday.

So either you're an idiot, or you made a bait thread and tried to get away with it.

And don't start talking about how Ion survived against Prime. It's only going to dig you deeper.

Diesldude
You picked current Hulk, one of the toughest if not THE toughest incarnation ever, teamed up with Marvel's top two heralds.

On the DC side, you put Superman with an Ion who was little more than wasted potential, and the weakest version of Doomsday.

So either you're an idiot, or you made a bait thread and tried to get away with it.

And don't start talking about how Ion survived against Prime. It's only going to dig you deeper.

Or he feels that pre DCNU Superman is enough to even the odds. smile

Nahhhhh --- definitely a bait thread.

carver9

But I took off weakness exploiting which gives Superman great odds. I couldn't use Kyle because I don't like his odds against the Marvel team so I used a Kryptonian like character with a GL ring.

Uuuuummm, there are numerous of people here that would give DOS Doomsday the nod against any Hulk. If I would have used HP, then it would have been a 90 page thread on what can and can't hurt him.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Or he feels that pre DCNU Superman is enough to even the odds. smile

Nahhhhh --- definitely a bait thread.

This isn't a bait thread. You even said DOS Doomsday can beat WBH.

DTM
Ill take Team DC, thanks to Doomsday, who I feel can take anyone on the other team, and then some.

-Pr-
But I took off weakness exploiting which gives Superman great odds. I couldn't use Kyle because I don't like his odds against the Marvel team so I used a Kryptonian like character with a GL ring.

Uuuuummm, there are numerous of people here that would give DOS Doomsday the nod against any Hulk. If I would have used HP, then it would have been a 90 page thread on what can and can't hurt him.

Kyle was a far more accomplished Ion than Yat. Far more.

Those people are idiots, and you know that, so excuse not accepted.

and there are other Doomsday's than HP.

carver9
Kyle was a far more accomplished Ion than Yat. Far more.

Those people are idiots, and you know that, so excuse not accepted.

and there are other Doomsday's than HP.

Kyle isn't more powerful than Ion..sorry.

If the majority says this (even though I know the truth), why not just use DOS...it would make for a better debate.

I know there are other versions but if people think DOS can beat Hulk, why use any other versions that are more powerful? This will then turn into a Hulk vs Doomsday thread.

Just let me win this one because you know I'm right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.