Gladiator vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
battle to the death no holding back gladiator at full confidence

PillarofOsiris
I seriously hope you made this thread as a joke.

Delta1938
Gladiator, of course.....

.....ends-up a blood smear.

red sabre
everybody are always putting his confidence issue as a major factor in fights, also some people believe he can actually supress superman so i just would like to know how do people think he will do against sbp with full confidence.

leonidas
a forum rule is he ALWAYS enters all his battle at full confidence. he gets slaughtered.

Delta1938
Originally posted by red sabre
everybody are always putting his confidence issue as a major factor in fights, also some people believe he can actually supress superman so i just would like to know how do people think he will do against sbp with full confidence.

Yes, there are people who believe Gladiator can surpass Superman. Some believe he's already beyond him, calling him "Superman On Super-Steroids." There are also people who believe they're the reincarnations of spiritual shamen from Atlantis, or they're psychic vampires that feed on the life energy of others.

Superboy Prime owns. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends-up closed as a spite thread.

red sabre
well i personally agree that SBP should beat gladiator however i see there are people that believe he can supress superman so just wanted to hear them out about this subject, you know to understand where they think gladiator limit is drawn.

keiththegreat
Gladiator can't even beat regular Superman. He gets ragestomped by SBP.

carver9
After a long fight, Prime wins.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9

You're right, Prime would toy with him for a while.

carver9
Let me rephrase my point. After a long, drawn out, bloody, non-holding back fight between the two, a bloody Prime comes out the winner.

celeyhyga17
Emo boy "de arms" him.

SBP 11/10

Cogito
Let me rephrase my point. After a long, drawn out, bloody, non-holding back fight between the two, a bloody Prime comes out the winner.

Sure.

If by "non-holding back" you are referring in Prime's case to his whining. And if by "bloody Prime" you are referring to Prime being covered in Gladiator's blood.

Then you nailed it thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by red sabre
well i personally agree that SBP should beat gladiator however i see there are people that believe he can supress superman so just wanted to hear them out about this subject, you know to understand where they think gladiator limit is drawn.

They don't know what they're talking about.

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Gladiator can't even beat regular Superman. He gets ragestomped by SBP.

I have no idea if you're serious or not, considering the Superman hate you've shown in the past.

Originally posted by Cogito
Sure.

If by "non-holding back" you are referring in Prime's case to his whining. And if by "bloody Prime" you are referring to Prime being covered in Gladiator's blood.

Then you nailed it thumb up

Hey, Carver's actually right more often than I thought when we have Cogito around to translate.

carver9
Let me re-re-rephrase. Gladiator punch Prime head off.

Delta1938
Let me re-re-rephrase. Gladiator punch Prime head off.

Gladiator's gotta fantasize about something to make the dying easier.

biensalsa
Superboy Prime.

IMO Gladiator is a Daxamite lite

PillarofOsiris
I'm quite shocked this thread isn't closed for spite.

carver9
I agree, it is spite, against Gladiator.

Delta1938
I agree, it is spite, against Gladiator.

It's official, Carver's bias won't let him admit a Marvel character gets stomped and barely admits that SBP loses, and since nobody's agreeing with him he's changed his stance because he's butthurt. big grin

Originally posted by biensalsa
Superboy Prime.

IMO Gladiator is a Daxamite lite

Which is rather bad for Gladiator since the powered-up Daxamite Ion, who's Superman-Lite with a Power Ring, got borderline stomped.

leonidas
glads could put up a fight against black adam but still lose. we all saw what sbp did to adam..... this should be closing soon.

-Pr-
Can't imagine Gladiator winning, since any advantage he has in ruthlessness is nullified by Prime being batshit insane.

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
Can't imagine Gladiator winning, since any advantage he has in ruthlessness is nullified by Prime being batshit insane.

Aside from training/experience, what advantage would Gladiator have? Or is that what you were referring to?

-Pr-
Just in how people (the ones that support him anyway) usually give Gladiator a chance against Superman due to his ruthlessness.

That wouldn't really be a factor here.

Delta1938
Just in how people (the ones that support him anyway) usually give Gladiator a chance against Superman due to his ruthlessness.

That wouldn't really be a factor here.

doh I missed the ruthless part for Glads in your first post.

Funny though. Superman's fought plenty of characters ranging from comparable to superior to Gladiator that are much more ruthless than he(Superman) is, and that's ranged from not always working out to rarely helping.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Delta1938
doh I missed the ruthless part for Glads in your first post.

Funny though. Superman's fought plenty of characters ranging from comparable to superior to Gladiator that are much more ruthless than he(Superman) is, and that's ranged from not always working out to rarely helping.

Oh, I know. I know this, and you know this, but some people...

Delta1938
Oh, I know. I know this, and you know this, but some people...

Yes, I know you know this, and that you know I know this. Just felt it important to bring it up.

Also, I remember years ago on the WildStorm boards when DC still had MBs, that people were arguing Apollo owns Superman, claiming he's more powerful, better trained, and more ruthless. One out of 3 is bad.

zeel

sick sick sick sick

not surprised at this comment though.

Black Adam could do nothing against Prime i dont see glads doing any better.

Damborgson
Gladiator would get styled on by Superman. Never mind crazy emo kill you to death prime.

YFZ 350
Prime.

ilikecomics
there is no debate here.....

Hyperion Prime
Gladiator can beat superman, but he could not even really rate on primes scale. prime would break his neck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.