Terminatrix vs Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
5CLIWyKuHiQ&feature=related

vs

9_sNsOl5uUI

in the future shortly after the Machines had won the war against the humans. Dark demonic armies washed across the land destroying man and machine. Skynets only hope was to kill the Demon King who rules b4 he could open the gates of the dark dimension and lost his humanity.

Skynet sends the Terminatrix to locate and Terminate the demon known as Hellboy. She manages to find Agent Myers who she Terminates and takes his form to enter the high secret headquarters of paranormal research.

She kills everyone in the headquarters while looking for Hellboy b4 finding him in his room locked up due to having escaped. she opens the door as she prepares to face her target.

Hellboy craps his gear as the door open thinking he is about to go on a mission.

can she win?

Kazenji
Someone has a fascination with the T-X

and Hellboy wins this.

BruceSkywalker
I don;t think anything the T-X can do will have any effect on Hellboy..

I think Hellboy stomps a mudhole through her

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Someone has a fascination with the T-X

She was the hottest terminator I'd seen...wonder if she's programmed for anything else awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.