Wonder Woman runs the deadly vixens gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Wonder Woman has been captured and teleported to Ares's domains. He wishes to test the might of the amazonian princess. He pits Diana against the following:

1. Wonder Girl
2. Donna Troy
3. Miss Martian
4. Big Barda
5. Supergirl
6. Power girl
7. Maxima

Round 1: Diana gets her standard equipment and her sword. She is bloodlusted and gets no rest and no healing between opponents.

Round 2: Standard equipment for Diana. Everyone fights in character. Diana gets to rest and heal between matches.

How far does she get and why?

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/58wonder-woman.jpg

Stoic
She clears round 1
Stops at Maxima in round 2, or clears.

Cogito
Stops at 6 in round 1 only because she doesn't get rest

Clears round 2

Konton
Stops at Maxima in round one, still probably loses to Maxima in round 2.

Digi
No rest, she gets to 5, at best. I have no idea how people think she'd down all of these people in rapid succession.

Rested, yeah, 7 or clears it like others have said. Supergirl might be problems, but I feel like Diana has the DC female jobber aura strong enough to assert herself as the top earth-based dame.

Q99
Originally posted by Digi
No rest, she gets to 5, at best. I have no idea how people think she'd down all of these people in rapid succession.

Probably the combination of sword and bloodlust. It gives the potential for some quick wins, and she is a fighter with high endurance/some regen.

biensalsa

Rested, yeah, 7 or clears it like others have said. Supergirl might be problems, but I feel like Diana has the DC female jobber aura strong enough to assert herself as the top earth-based dame.

PillarofOsiris

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
She clears round 1
Stops at Maxima in round 2, or clears.

If Diana's the only one bloodlusted in round 1 MIGHT I agree, but the OP makes me feel he meant everybody's bloodlusted, since he said in round 2 "everyone fights in character" instead of "Diana fights in character." If that is the case, it looks like she'd have a bigger advantage in round 2 if she gets to rest and heal between, even though she doesn't have her sword here.

h1a8
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wonder Woman has been captured and teleported to Ares's domains. He wishes to test the might of the amazonian princess. He pits Diana against the following:

1. Wonder Girl
2. Donna Troy
3. Miss Martian
4. Big Barda
5. Supergirl
6. Power girl
7. Maxima

Round 1: Diana gets her standard equipment and her sword. She is bloodlusted and gets no rest and no healing between opponents.

Round 2: Standard equipment for Diana. Everyone fights in character. Diana gets to rest and heal between matches.

How far does she get and why?

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/58wonder-woman.jpg She clears round 1 because of her speed, skill, and sword slicing off limbs or heads within the first moment of battle.

She clears round 2 but it 7 won't be easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.