Kuurth vs Black Lantern Kal-L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zopzop
Scenario 1 : Kuurth with both Cytorrak and Serpent powers

Scenario 2 : Kuurth with only the Serpent's power

IMHO -
Scenario 1 : BL Kal-L.............eventually. Kal-L is greater than anything Kuurth faced off against.

Scenario 2 : BL Kal-L destroys him. Kuurth without Cytorrak's enchantment seemed VERY lackluster (but I could be wrong).

Thoughts?

KingD19
Kuurth without Cytorrak's enchantment was still powerful enough to beat the crap out of Colossusnaut. The only reason he got taken from the fight was that Colossus was unstoppable and making his runes collapse in on themself.

With it, he was unstoppable in every sense of the word. I never read Blackest Night though, so I don't know what Kal's capable of.

zopzop
@KingD19
IMHO, Kal-L is more than capable of reproducing what Colossus did to Kuurth (forcing him backward to the source of his "rune path"wink and he would survive the explosion (unlike Kuurth who had to be tped away at the last instant by the Serpent).

I mean dual enchantment Kuurth survived an aircraft carrier being hurled at him, a powerful Siren backed Dazzler laser blast, a "disintegration" beam, having his blood ignited, being BFRed, and that living bomb attack with Gambit and that rock guy. Not for anything but regular ol' pre-flashpoint Superman can easily tank that stuff. Hell, Classic Juggernaut could survive that stuff (the only thing that would work would be the BFR).

Kal-L (without the BL ring) is like a pre Crisis Kryptonian power wise (or close to it). The Ring just makes him effectively unkillable (barring a weakness Kuurth is incapable of reproducing).

KingD19
I don't think he could force him back; not to that extent at least. Colossus clearly stated that Kuurth was stronger than him, but he had the Unstoppability enchantment.

Prep-Man
Pretty much a stalemate, I think.

PillarofOsiris
Kal-L

SquallX
Can Kal turn him into a Lantern?

iceman24567
Originally posted by SquallX
Can Kal turn him into a Lantern? Huh like a battery? Because hes already a Lantern in Nekrons corps erm

Zack Fair
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Kal-L

zopzop
Originally posted by SquallX
Can Kal turn him into a Lantern?
Are you asking if it's allowed in this vs thread for BL Kal to use that tactic? Sure, if it's available to him.

Or are you asking if it's possible for a BL to infect/turn Kuurth? That is a possibility I guess. I mean Swamp Thing and Spectre were turned.

Reacting2
Originally posted by zopzop
Are you asking if it's allowed in this vs thread for BL Kal to use that tactic? Sure, if it's available to him.

Or are you asking if it's possible for a BL to infect/turn Kuurth? That is a possibility I guess. I mean Swamp Thing and Spectre were turned. how is Kal-L going to rip his hear out? FP Kuurth is completely invulnerable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.