Tsar Bomb vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD44HO8dNQ&feature=related

vs

SuperMan
Cyborg SuperMan
Lobo
Hercules(Immortal)
HOTM Hulk
Rulk
Classic Juggernaut
Orion
Sentry
Thanos
Silver Surfer

the guys will be at point black(ground zero) just bracing for it, no shields....

order of damage, Destroyed(even if regenerating after it), tanked the Bomb but Damaged and will be ok, or unscathed

keep in mind this bomb was trillions of times more powerful per unit volume in comparison to the material in the sun's fusion core (about 25% of the sun's radius) and it would take about 10 million years for an equivalent volume of the sun's core to produce the same amount of energy as came from within the bomb's casing

Vanlore
Funny, I was just studying the Tsar Bomba yesterday when this post was made. I was thinking silver surfer or superman. Does the bomb give off the same type of solar rays the sun does that powers superman? I know superman has walked into nuclear reactors before.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Vanlore
Funny, I was just studying the Tsar Bomba yesterday when this post was made. I was thinking silver surfer or superman. Does the bomb give off the same type of solar rays the sun does that powers superman? I know superman has walked into nuclear reactors before.

Superman tanked a nuclear explosion while worn-down and surrounded by Kryptonite.

Parmaniac
Nukes, no matter how powerful, are pretty bad jobbers in comics.

Reacting2

Sixth_Winged
SuperMan - already did survive a nuke
Cyborg SuperMan - body dies but ethereal self lives.
Lobo-body gets incinerated. gets boot again by hell and returns.
Hercules(Immortal)- ??? not sure
HOTM Hulk - Lives
Rulk: Lives
Classic Juggernaut: Lives but hurt
Orion: Lives but hurt
Sentry: lives but will be hurt or not depending on his mood
Thanos: "LOL"
Silver Surfer : "LOL"

Cogito
They all survive, easily.

Most of them have shrugged off far worse.

SamZED
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
SuperMan - already did survive a nuke
Cyborg SuperMan - body dies but ethereal self lives.
Lobo-body gets incinerated. gets boot again by hell and returns.
Hercules(Immortal)- ??? not sure
HOTM Hulk - Lives
Rulk: Lives
Classic Juggernaut: Lives but hurt
Orion: Lives but hurt
Sentry: lives but will be hurt or not depending on his mood
Thanos: "LOL"
Silver Surfer : "LOL" You think Rulk has better durability than classic Juggs? I say cain laughs it off.

juggerman
^Juggernaut wipes his a$$ with it

dmills
Juggz, Thanos and wbh shrug it off. The rest get ko'ed or knocked for a loop. None die though.

Vanlore
I think yall might be over looking the "Tsar Bomb".

You think, o yeah a nuke, so and so have survived that in the comics.. But the nukes in the comics are NOT the Tsar Bomb. The question was not about a normal nuke.

Nothing is like the Tsar Bomb..

The Tsar Bomb is equivalent to 1,400 times the combined power of the bombs that destroyed Hiroshima AND Nagasaki or 10 times the combined power of all the conventional explosives used in WWII. It was so powerful the shock went around the earth 3 times. This is no normal nuke. Nothing like it has ever been built again. It is known as the most powerful device ever constructed by man.

I guess I'm wondering then, how many mega tons of power does it take to get to the center of a superman?

Vanlore
Hey, thats a good sig stick out tongue

psycho gundam
hulk's clash with red she-hulk makes tsar bomba look like one of these:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/lvjhowdhni1r3re5oo8_r1_500.jpg

Endless Mike
All of them survive rather easily (unless this is reboot Superman, who doesn't have the durability feats for this yet AFAIK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.