Second mizukage vs Garp the hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
who wins

TheAuraAngel
Garp should be able to blitz him. His strength should be enough to one shot him.

If not, Mizukage wins.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Garp should be able to blitz him. His strength should be enough to one shot him.

If not, Mizukage wins.

garp probably is faster but hitting someone made out of water isnt gonna do much and haki wont work cuz it works on df since it gives logia a inner body to be hit by haki. Though i have never seen a speed feat of garp and would at least like to see one. Anyway im sure once the mizukage uses joki boy there is no way garp would win as it will go on forever and can kill him with the force or heat of the explosions. Though if he can keep dodging it then its a stalemate.

TheAuraAngel
2nd Mizukage has not shown the same level of Logia ness as Suigetsu. In fact, it really just looks like he leaks oil, rather than turning into it on contact. That and even if Haki didn't work(when really the style of Logia Suigetsu uses is far more similar to the style of One Piece Logia users and the only difference is the power source), a strong blow is still enough to still put them down. And Garp is the strongest One Piece character physically.

He intercepted Marco, one of the fastest characters in the series, was able to casually outspeed the Straw Hats, sans Luffy and Zoro, and would clearly have been able to take Gear 2nd Luffy, holding back because he didn't want to hit his grandson. Mizukage has...well nothing really in the way of speed. Jokey Boy is fast I guess.

Rikudo sennin
2nd Mizukage has not shown the same level of Logia ness as Suigetsu. In fact, it really just looks like he leaks oil, rather than turning into it on contact. That and even if Haki didn't work(when really the style of Logia Suigetsu uses is far more similar to the style of One Piece Logia users and the only difference is the power source), a strong blow is still enough to still put them down. And Garp is the strongest One Piece character physically.

He intercepted Marco, one of the fastest characters in the series, was able to casually outspeed the Straw Hats, sans Luffy and Zoro, and would clearly have been able to take Gear 2nd Luffy, holding back because he didn't want to hit his grandson. Mizukage has...well nothing really in the way of speed. Jokey Boy is fast I guess.

The reason he hasnt shown as much is cause unlike suigetsu he actually knows how to not get hit 24/7. Suigetsu tanked a tbb(though he has some help from a external source of water) still mizukages version is more advanced so yeah besides he was able to withstand getting crushed everytime gaara did the pyramid shit. The only thing that would damage him is electricity which in mizukages version of the technique could be negated by oil since its a non conductor. And energy attacks like the tailed beast bomb. Other wide i havent seen brute strength do anything. Any way if garp can constantly avoid joki boy then its tie though that would be hard since its is fast and technically can infinitly spam itself so yeah.

TheAuraAngel
Well if you're going to say that all the Haki in the world won't give Garp the victory, it seems to me as though this is an attempt at spite. I saw attempt because, well, aside from Jokey Boy Mizukage lacks much in the way of offensive showings. And Jokey Boy can be dealt with easily. One Piece on the whole has better stamina as well.

This place does not have the same love from it's mod, who made it so a thread like this was basically unmakable in VGVF. Oh well...

Rikudo sennin
Well if you're going to say that all the Haki in the world won't give Garp the victory, it seems to me as though this is an attempt at spite. I saw attempt because, well, aside from Jokey Boy Mizukage lacks much in the way of offensive showings. And Jokey Boy can be dealt with easily. One Piece on the whole has better stamina as well.

This place does not have the same love from it's mod, who made it so a thread like this was basically unmakable in VGVF. Oh well...

umm not really i dont do spite i just like making threads wiht fights between different manga's for the fun of it. Though admit-tingly i take a naruto characters side i do that for a good reason when they have a chance of winning.. Anyway how will joki boy be dealt with so easily.

Q99
Second Mizukage never turned into water at all- he just produced oil, and even when trapped in sand in a way Suigetsu could get out from, he didn't. I think that's a pretty clear sign he does not have liquid transformation.

That said, his better defense is the genjutsu. It hid from sensors, so it should hide from haki as well. At best, this is going to be a long fight.

TheAuraAngel
At best. stick out tongue

At worst, Garp will blitz him with one hit. He is much faster and stronger. If Mizukage is given an opening to summon the Clam, then yeah it would be a good fight(Garp hasn't displayed the sensing Haki if I recall correctly). And if Mizukage uses Jokey Boy in conjunction with the Clam, then he may win.

I side with Garp though. :T

Q99
Garp doesn't have any particular high-end speed feats and 2nd Mizukage seems pretty fast too. I don't think a blitz is that likely.

NemeBro
The Second Mizukage fights by standing still, and Garp could intercept Marco, easily one of the fastest characters in the series.

You come to pretty weird conclusions sometimes.

Garp doesn't even need to physically blitz the Second. He could take his head off with a cannon ball, or a small rock.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Second Mizukage fights by standing still, and Garp could intercept Marco, easily one of the fastest characters in the series.

You come to pretty weird conclusions sometimes.

Garp doesn't even need to physically blitz the Second. He could take his head off with a cannon ball, or a small rock.

whats the point of blitzing someone made of oil and water brute force aint cutting it and garp can't stop or defeat joki boy.

NemeBro
He isn't made of oil or water.

Also, Garp can harm Logias.

wakkawakkawakka
The Second Mizukage has a Giant Clam that makes him nigh untraceble by normal means.

But if it's just the water clone than Garp wins. He should have enough time to smack the water clone away and find the Second Mizukage with mid-difficulty at the most.

Rikudo sennin
He isn't made of oil or water.

Also, Garp can harm Logias.

yes he is when his technique is active and he is not a logia. He dopes not have a 'inner body" that can be harmed by haki so good luck with trying that.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
The Second Mizukage has a Giant Clam that makes him nigh untraceble by normal means.

But if it's just the water clone than Garp wins. He should have enough time to smack the water clone away and find the Second Mizukage with mid-difficulty at the most.

seriously the surface of the clone is hot enough to melt gold and his fist touching that will **** him up. Also it can explode whenever when needed so garp gets close enough and bam he dies.

NemeBro
Gold is easily melted. Lern2science.

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
yes he is when his technique is active and he is not a logia. He dopes not have a 'inner body" that can be harmed by haki so good luck with trying that.

Prove it.

Rikudo sennin
Gold is easily melted. Lern2science.

Prove it.

oh im sorry your saying contact with 1065.18 c temperture and not feel burned and thats not even the explosion. Second its only so far been shown that only df fruits have a wakness to haki other wise nothing since a logia isnt invinsible as it has a "substantial body"

Bentley

I don't get this statement, where does it say you need any inner body to hit or what do you mean by inner body?

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't get this statement, where does it say you need any inner body to hit or what do you mean by inner body?

it is said that haki hits the "substantial" body which is what a logia has which means that is a weakness only for df users. how about you prove haki can hurt others who can become an element without it being a df ability?

NemeBro
No dumbass, prove that Second Mizukage can turn virtually intangible by turning into water.

Rikudo sennin
No dumbass, prove that Second Mizukage can turn virtually intangible by turning into water.

its the same exact jutsu as suigetsu's dumbass and he cant be hurt unless its electricity or huge energy attacks dumbass.

TheAuraAngel
P-LlcFPw0vo

NemeBro
its the same exact jutsu as suigetsu's dumbass and he cant be hurt unless its electricity or huge energy attacks dumbass. You are giving it the exact same properties as Suigetsu's jutsu, and while they come from the same clan, the Second's is very different.

Oh, and Killer Bee incapacitated Suigetsu without even using lightning.

How? By being fast and strong enough to do so.

Dumbass.

TheAuraAngel
Fatass.

Edit: Need to post something relevant...Uh..Garp wins.

Rikudo sennin
You are giving it the exact same properties as Suigetsu's jutsu, and while they come from the same clan, the Second's is very different.

Oh, and Killer Bee incapacitated Suigetsu without even using lightning.

How? By being fast and strong enough to do so.

Dumbass.

fast and strong enough he had to use the tbb!!! Second the mizukages is more advanced as its is a mixture of oil and water so actually it doesnt have that many weaknesses as oil which is a insulator stops the lightning weakness and water cancels out oils fire weakness. Point is there the same and your just being dumb. Garp has no way of stopping him let alone infinite explosions to which he has no counter.

Rikudo sennin
Fatass.

Edit: Need to post something relevant...Uh..Garp wins.

did u call me a fatass?

TheAuraAngel
did u call me a fatass?

Nope.

NemeBro
fast and strong enough he had to use the tbb!!! Second the mizukages is more advanced as its is a mixture of oil and water so actually it doesnt have that many weaknesses as oil which is a insulator stops the lightning weakness and water cancels out oils fire weakness. Point is there the same and your just being dumb. Garp has no way of stopping him let alone infinite explosions to which he has no counter. What the **** are you talking about?

When was any of this weakness cancellation shit brought up?

And tbb? Not familiar with the abreviation.

Anyway, are you familiar with equivelancy? It means that we assume that, despite different settings, powers can be assumed to work on other similarly powered characters how they do in their home series, to a reasonable extent.

So Haki cancels out any logia-esque abilities anyway, and the Second has his head taken off by a small rock.

Rikudo sennin
What the **** are you talking about?

When was any of this weakness cancellation shit brought up?

And tbb? Not familiar with the abreviation.

Anyway, are you familiar with equivelancy? It means that we assume that, despite different settings, powers can be assumed to work on other similarly powered characters how they do in their home series, to a reasonable extent.

So Haki cancels out any logia-esque abilities anyway, and the Second has his head taken off by a small rock.

that logic would mean genjusu would work on all other characters yet that is not even remotely regarded by optards. tbb+tailed beast bomb otherwise without electricity i havent seen suijetsu severely hurt by anyone. anyway oil is a resistor so naturally ti takes away the electricity weakness for the mizukage

TheAuraAngel
You'd not find a single regular here who'd make the argument that genjutsu wouldn't work on OP characters. Quit being butthurt about the stupid people that argue that.

Now, would genjutsu work on someone like, say, Enel who can use Mantra, the One Piece equivalent to Chakra Sensing, which can see through genjutsu(depending on the level)? Probably not. Course, not like Genjutsu is an automatic win anyway.

Rikudo sennin
You'd not find a single regular here who'd make the argument that genjutsu wouldn't work on OP characters. Quit being butthurt about the stupid people that argue that.

Now, would genjutsu work on someone like, say, Enel who can use Mantra, the One Piece equivalent to Chakra Sensing, which can see through genjutsu(depending on the level)? Probably not. Course, not like Genjutsu is an automatic win anyway.

sensors dont see through genjutsu as it messes up the senses but it helps prevent occular genjutsu and i can show you hundreds of threads where genjutsu is not aloud.

TheAuraAngel
sensors dont see through genjutsu as it messes up the senses but it helps prevent occular genjutsu and i can show you hundreds of threads where genjutsu is not aloud.

On the contrary, Karin uses chakra sensing to make sure she is not caught in a genjutsu during the Danzo fight. That is one of the easiest ways to get around a genjutsu:using a different sense to circumvent the one being manipulated. It's clearly possible to use chakra sensing to see past genjutsu, depending on who is who.

And you can show me those hundreds of threads but I'm still not going to care.

Rikudo sennin
On the contrary, Karin uses chakra sensing to make sure she is not caught in a genjutsu during the Danzo fight. That is one of the easiest ways to get around a genjutsu:using a different sense to circumvent the one being manipulated. It's clearly possible to use chakra sensing to see past genjutsu, depending on who is who.

And you can show me those hundreds of threads but I'm still not going to care.

sensing wouls tell you if you or someone else is under genjutsu doesnt mean you can break it as if karin was under tsukiyomi and she knew simply attempting ti disrupt your chakra wont mean you win.
I dont have to show you the threads since the point was that genjutsu is not generally excepted in vs threads and still only logia intagability form a df has shown to be affected by haki.

TheAuraAngel
sensing wouls tell you if you or someone else is under genjutsu doesnt mean you can break it as if karin was under tsukiyomi and she knew simply attempting ti disrupt your chakra wont mean you win.
I dont have to show you the threads since the point was that genjutsu is not generally excepted in vs threads and still only logia intagability form a df has shown to be affected by haki.

No, Karin checked herself. And no, it wouldn't work on Tsukuyomi, which causes a huge amount of harm to the enemy within moments. You can't even attempt to get out of it.

And I still don't care. Genjutsu is perfectly viable on this forum. As is Haki.

Rikudo sennin
No, Karin checked herself. And no, it wouldn't work on Tsukuyomi, which causes a huge amount of harm to the enemy within moments. You can't even attempt to get out of it.

And I still don't care. Genjutsu is perfectly viable on this forum. As is Haki.

all im saying is that naruto chracters are both underated and stripped of thier powers on most threads.

TheAuraAngel
They aren't stripped of their powers here(unless someone does it in the OP).

Naruto characters do tend to be weaker though. Naruto is ahead of One Piece and Bleach in terms of pure destructive capabilities thanks to Dust Release users, the Bijuudama, and the shit Madara is doing. They also tend to employ tactics more in their fights usually. However, they are slower, physically less imposing than One Piece(and probably Bleach, dunno though), and are more the glass cannon types(and explosive tag is still a viable way to kill someone in Naruto while even Luffy when he was pretty weak took a much stronger explosion).

Rikudo sennin
They aren't stripped of their powers here(unless someone does it in the OP).

Naruto characters do tend to be weaker though. Naruto is ahead of One Piece and Bleach in terms of pure destructive capabilities thanks to Dust Release users, the Bijuudama, and the shit Madara is doing. They also tend to employ tactics more in their fights usually. However, they are slower, physically less imposing than One Piece(and probably Bleach, dunno though), and are more the glass cannon types(and explosive tag is still a viable way to kill someone in Naruto while even Luffy when he was pretty weak took a much stronger explosion).

yeah i understand that but then again op is a more developed manga then naruto so i would expect op characters to be currently higher(not by much0 it might be the strongest hst manga. Bleach is just stupid with over the top explosions and slashes and im sure naruto characters have or will be better than them overall.

NemeBro
that logic would mean genjusu would work on all other characters yet that is not even remotely regarded by optards. tbb+tailed beast bomb otherwise without electricity i havent seen suijetsu severely hurt by anyone. anyway oil is a resistor so naturally ti takes away the electricity weakness for the mizukage Blublublublublub.

Go whine to someone who cares.

I never said that Genjutsu doesn't work on OP characters (Though IIRC Garp has Mantra (Forget the technical name of the Haki type), which would get around most Genjutsu), only that Haki would negate logia-esque intangibility (But not intangibility of the same kind as Tobi's).

Also, Suigetsu was smacked like a noob by Killer Bee at the start of the fight.

Anyway, Garp throws a small pepple at the Second's head. To say Garp is physically much stronger than anyone in Naruto would be an understatement (A biju may be stronger, but I don't recall any feats to suggest that).

psycho gundam
You come to pretty weird conclusions sometimes. this made me smile smile

Rikudo sennin
Blublublublublub.

I never said that Genjutsu doesn't work on OP characters (Though IIRC Garp has Mantra (Forget the technical name of the Haki type), which would get around most Genjutsu), only that Haki would negate logia-esque intangibility (But not intangibility of the same kind as Tobi's).

Anyway, Garp throws a small pepple at the Second's head. To say Garp is physically much stronger than anyone in Naruto would be an understatement (A biju may be stronger, but I don't recall any feats to suggest that).

its blah blah blah smart ass and im not whining im stating facts which you obviously don't know about. And no genjutsu wont be stopped by haki that's just dumb if he sees it coming somehow he wont be able to stop it. And what im trying to say about the hydrification technique is that you can hurt them all you want its not gonna injure them that's why Suigetsu would just reform after getting hit. You couldnt even spell pebble right and on top of it all you are delusional enough to think garp is gonna whip out tbb strength anytime soon.

NemeBro
its blah blah blah smart ass and im not whining im stating facts which you obviously don't know about. And no genjutsu wont be stopped by haki that's just dumb if he sees it coming somehow he wont be able to stop it. And what im trying to say about the hydrification technique is that you can hurt them all you want its not gonna injure them that's why Suigetsu would just reform after getting hit. You couldnt even spell pebble right and on top of it all you are delusional enough to think garp is gonna whip out tbb strength anytime soon. No, "blublublublub" means you were whining like a little girl.

No, sorry, I'm afraid AuraAngel already proved that sensory abilities like Karin's can enable one to see through Genjutsu by making use of a sense the Genjutsu can't affect. Like Karin did. You're wrong. I'm smarter than you.

Lol, Suigetsu is a poor-man's Logia. His logia-esque state requires constant concentration and hydration to keep up, and... Are you ****ing daft dude? Haki allows you to physically injure Logias, which reforming can't help. See: Kizaru getting cut by Silvers, for a very early example.

He doesn't need tbb strength to cut the Mizukage in half with a pebble. Or the spare change in his pockets.

Bentley
it is said that haki hits the "substantial" body which is what a logia has which means that is a weakness only for df users. how about you prove haki can hurt others who can become an element without it being a df ability?

Scan? I want a decent translation and definition of what substantial body means in the context.

Also your question strikes me as odd, how do we know if genjutsu can affect those who have no chakra? Well, we have an equivalent energy rule in this forum, so that's fixed. I'm not claiming that the haki thing works, I just found the question weird.

Rikudo sennin
No, "blublublublub" means you were whining like a little girl.

No, sorry, I'm afraid AuraAngel already proved that sensory abilities like Karin's can enable one to see through Genjutsu by making use of a sense the Genjutsu can't affect. Like Karin did. You're wrong. I'm smarter than you.

Lol, Suigetsu is a poor-man's Logia. His logia-esque state requires constant concentration and hydration to keep up, and... Are you ****ing daft dude? Haki allows you to physically injure Logias, which reforming can't help. See: Kizaru getting cut by Silvers, for a very early example.

He doesn't need tbb strength to cut the Mizukage in half with a pebble. Or the spare change in his pockets.

oooooo sorry i don't know your ghetto terminology and all and being a sensor doesn't prevent genjutsu that's why kabuto a sensor in sage mode was still put under genjutsu it doesn't matter if you know your in it like naruto if you don't have the power to disrupt it you cant get out and the fact is haki predicts someones movements like the sharingan doesn't mean it can stop genjutsu out right besides if haki=chakra i have never heard of someone disrupting their haki flow at all so i don't know where your even going with this. Besides if garp hit the mizukage since he is now apparently a "logia" he wont kill the mizukage with one hit as that has never been to one his beat logia's and the mizukage can easily fire water bullets at him or blow him away with infinite explosions which he has no way of stopping.
And no a pebble is not killing the mizukage but hey at least you spelled pebble right this time!

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Bentley
Scan? I want a decent translation and definition of what substantial body means in the context.

Also your question strikes me as odd, how do we know if genjutsu can affect those who have no chakra? Well, we have an equivalent energy rule in this forum, so that's fixed. I'm not claiming that the haki thing works, I just found the question weird.

well i usually get my info prom one piece wiki buut i also have this
http://www.mangareader.net/103-56928-14/one-piece/chapter-597.html
however if this does not only apply to df users then yeah garp can hit the mizukage though im pretty sure like other logia one hit wont do it and he can use infinite explosion to push garp away. Yeah the haki sensing this is a rough topic and is hard to debate so ill just leave you out of it.

TheAuraAngel
He did spell pebble right.

You on the other hand have not yet mastered the deadly art of capitalization.

Rikudo sennin
Blublublublublub.

He did spell pebble right.

You on the other hand have not yet mastered the deadly art of capitalization.
Aura angel look above you that's not how you spell pebble!
you obviously have not mastered the art of double checking!

TheAuraAngel
Aura angel look above you that's not how you spell pebble!
you obviously have not mastered the art of double checking!

Was talking about the 2nd time. The time where you pointed out that he did in fact spell it right.

Unlike you, who can't even spell TheAuraAngel correctly. And the name is right there, you dun has an excuse.

NemeBro
oooooo sorry i don't know your ghetto terminology and all and being a sensor doesn't prevent genjutsu that's why kabuto a sensor in sage mode was still put under genjutsu it doesn't matter if you know your in it like naruto if you don't have the power to disrupt it you cant get out and the fact is haki predicts someones movements like the sharingan doesn't mean it can stop genjutsu out right besides if haki=chakra i have never heard of someone disrupting their haki flow at all so i don't know where your even going with this. Besides if garp hit the mizukage since he is now apparently a "logia" he wont kill the mizukage with one hit as that has never been to one his beat logia's and the mizukage can easily fire water bullets at him or blow him away with infinite explosions which he has no way of stopping.
And no a pebble is not killing the mizukage but hey at least you spelled pebble right this time! "Ghetto terminology"?

And yes it does. Karin was able to see past a Genjutsu using her sixth chakra sense.

And... Kabuto avoided every Genjutsu except for Izanami, which isn't a normal Genjutsu, by blinding himself and then using his sensory abilities to fight Itachi and Sasuke. no expression Wow, you just owned yourself so hard. Illusory Genjutsu can be gotten around via sensory powers, Izanami was more of a paralyzation Genjutsu.

The Mizukage isn't a Logia. He's a cheap knock-off of one at best, assuming he is indeed capable of intangibility.

No. Garp is physically strong enough to toss a million ton wrecking ball hundreds of meters. He blows the Second Mizukage in half with a pebble.

Nephthys
Yeah, but didn't Garp store said wrecking ball on his wooden ship?

That must be some strong wood.

NemeBro
The wrecking ball is actually a good deal bigger than the ship.

haermm

Nephthys
Yeah, I just checked.

What teh fvck. no expression

Effect Veiler
The 2nd does to Garp what he did to the sand clone of Oonoki. He blasts the his chest open with a lightspeed drop of water.

Nephthys
I lightspeed drop of water would probably blow up an island, not pierce a mans chest.

Effect Veiler
Originally posted by Nephthys
I lightspeed drop of water would probably blow up an island, not pierce a mans chest.
No it will so straight through the earth like it did.

Nephthys
He should be careful with that. He could hit some German dude on the other side.

Rikudo sennin
Was talking about the 2nd time. The time where you pointed out that he did in fact spell it right.

Unlike you, who can't even spell TheAuraAngel correctly. And the name is right there, you dun has an excuse.
The thing is not to be rude i didn't care enough to write your whole username as not only were we getting off topic but i personally just didn't care enough as it was totally irrelevant to the thread something you clearly don't get if your bitching about grammar and such. I don't even see your point with me pointing out he did spell it correctly a second time you just wasted both of our time with this nonsense quarrel and im not gonna bother continuing this childish antic later.

"Ghetto terminology"?

And yes it does. Karin was able to see past a Genjutsu using her sixth chakra sense.

And... Kabuto avoided every Genjutsu except for Izanami, which isn't a normal Genjutsu, by blinding himself and then using his sensory abilities to fight Itachi and Sasuke. no expression Wow, you just owned yourself so hard. Illusory Genjutsu can be gotten around via sensory powers, Izanami was more of a paralyzation Genjutsu.

The Mizukage isn't a Logia. He's a cheap knock-off of one at best, assuming he is indeed capable of intangibility.

No. Garp is physically strong enough to toss a million ton wrecking ball hundreds of meters. He blows the Second Mizukage in half with a pebble.
Oh god garp is not gonna stop genjutsu period cuz the mizukages effects the senses and the only way to dispel it is to find the real clam which he can't and second its to advanced of a genjutsu. Garp cant even disrupt his haki like a person with chakra would to counter genjutsu on them. Kabuto knows how to counter genjutsu that are not visual like itachi finger one probably since he studied the uchiha and shit karin on the other hand would easily get caught in that even being a sensor as she cant disrupt her chakra flow forever and if she is caught she is definitely not getting out.
And no garp throws a pebble and the mizukage regenerates even if he get "blown" apart. Besides mizukage doesn't need genjutsu as he will just use infinite explosions and beat garps ass if he comes close or spam water gun bullets.

wakkawakkawakka

Considering that the crew member was able to lift the same canon ball abeit barely, I doubt it was a million tons. He'd be stronger than Whitebeard if he were.

But moving past that, what genjutsu does the Mizukage have that will hamper Garps attack. Plus the Jokey Boy clone leaves the Second Mizukage completely defenseless along with draining a crapload of his chakra. Precog/Observation Haki should more than enough to find and blitz the Second Mizukage.

Though the Giant ****ing Clam makes my judgement harder stick out tongue

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Considering that the crew member was able to lift the same canon ball abeit barely, I doubt it was a million tons. He'd be stronger than Whitebeard if he were.

But moving past that, what genjutsu does the Mizukage have that will hamper Garps attack. Plus the Jokey Boy clone leaves the Second Mizukage completely defenseless along with draining a crapload of his chakra. Precog/Observation Haki should more than enough to find and blitz the Second Mizukage.

Though the Giant ****ing Clam makes my judgement harder stick out tongue

the mizukage will still be in water from and he wont get past jokey boy plus i don't remember haki being able to find someone who is hiding.

Samurai100
the mizukage will still be in water from and he wont get past jokey boy plus i don't remember haki being able to find someone who is hiding.

I'm pretty sure Luffy used it to find the Yeti Bros

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Samurai100
I'm pretty sure Luffy used it to find the Yeti Bros

can you show me the scans? just curious to see i if it's true.

Samurai100
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/666/10

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Samurai100
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/666/10
Good scan but the mizukages genjutsu also worked on sensors as well in the allied forces so garp even with haki wont be able to find him.

Bentley
Haki detects evil intent on panel, methinks. Naruto got through the White Setsu's uber ability to trick sensors with something similar so who knows.

I need to find the haki detecting evil intent feat though, if it exists it must be rather recent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.