Thanos vs FP Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,No Prep. Who Wins?

juggerman
Kuurth

zopzop
Thanos.

juggerman
with no prep Kuurth takes it

TheHulk
Why?

juggerman
Cuz Kurrth is an uber powerful character and another uber powerful characters love child

TheHulk
Originally posted by juggerman
Cuz Kurrth is an uber powerful character and another uber powerful characters love child -.-

juggerman
he made an Omega level mutant look like trash

he made Magneto (who took out Pheonix btw) look like trash

at half strength he made the avatar of Cyottrak look like trash

zopzop
he made an Omega level mutant look like trash

he made Magneto (who took out Pheonix btw) look like trash

at half strength he made the avatar of Cyottrak look like trash
Uhm......

A) What Omega level mutant was there?

B) Which Magneto/Phoenix fight are you referring to? It better not be the classic one, when Jean fought him under that volcano because I got scans proving she wasn't anywhere near her full power at the time.

C) At "half strength" he got his sh|t pushed in by Colossusnaut as he was dragged like a rag doll all the way back to the source of his runes. If the Serpent hadn't saved his ass, he'd be dead. Plus Colossusnaut TANKED that blast.

juggerman
A) i thought Hope was. i guess i could be wrong

2) thats probably it but i didnt say she was at full power just saying Magneto is uber powerful himself. do you also have scans of Magneto using magnetism from other planets? or him stripping mutants of their powers? or any of the countless other things that shown he is top class?

D) the only reason Colossonaut won was cuz of the Unstoppability which Thanos does not have. before he used it tho he was being destroyed with his skull being fractured and all. hell he even admitted he was outclassed all around except for his unstoppability

zopzop
A) i thought Hope was. i guess i could be wrong

2) thats probably it but i didnt say she was at full power just saying Magneto is uber powerful himself. do you also have scans of Magneto using magnetism from other planets? or him stripping mutants of their powers? or any of the countless other things that shown he is top class?

D) the only reason Colossonaut won was cuz of the Unstoppability which Thanos does not have. before he used it tho he was being destroyed with his skull being fractured and all. hell he even admitted he was outclassed all around except for his unstoppability

1) I've never seen Hope mentioned as an Omega level mutant but I haven't been keeping up on her showings so I could be wrong

2) Do you have scans of Magneto killing a high herald with 7 punches? Beating an insane Cube Being? Surviving fights with Skyfather level beings (Odin and Tyrant)?

3) Except it was more than just his unstopability. Kuurth would have been destroyed in the resulting explosion of the runes but Colossusnaut tanked it. Also worth noting that for all that "skull crushing" power Kuurth had, Colosssunaut wasn't even damaged at the end of the fight.

Lord Feron
Well im going with FP Kuurth, has respectable durability and the dude has all the mental protection he needs and can't be bfred via teleportation. Also one swing of his hammer, it looked like he blew up the raft in one swing not a bad feat.

i mean thanos could last for a bit seeing how he has some decent battle feats and he is quick and it is possible for thanos to dodge or block incoming hits so he takes minimal damage.

It's hard for me to imgine Thanos blasting or punching Kuurth into submission.

leonidas
yeah, i'd love to hear how thanos wins. examples of juggs getting tired, or being affected by physical or energy powers or something would be nice to see. thanos can have it taken to him physically--his own clone did so, morg did so, thor did so. so i think it would take a LONG A$$ time but kurrth with his unstoppability+hammer+strength WOULD wear thanos down eventually. proof thanos can win this via blasting (a weaker juggs laughed off a god blast, recall) or punching? love to hear how.....

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i'd love to hear how thanos wins. examples of juggs getting tired, or being affected by physical or energy powers or something would be nice to see. thanos can have it taken to him physically--his own clone did so, morg did so, thor did so. so i think it would take a LONG A$$ time but kurrth with his unstoppability+hammer+strength WOULD wear thanos down eventually. proof thanos can win this via blasting (a weaker juggs laughed off a god blast, recall) or punching? love to hear how.....

True a "weaker" Juggernaut laughed off a Godblast, but was also hurt by a flaming chandelier hurled at him by Nightcrawler, had his eye poked out by Shatterstar, had half his power absorbed by Rogue (and Rogue couldn't even affect Loki or Ares), was KTFO by Nimrod (after a casual backhand by Nimrod ripped Juggs helmet off), etc..

Kuurth, even dual God Kuurth, isn't in Thanos' league.

vince_slice
yeah, i'd love to hear how thanos wins. examples of juggs getting tired, or being affected by physical or energy powers or something would be nice to see.
thanos can have it taken to him physically--his own clone did so, morg did so, thor did so. so i think it would take a LONG A$$ time but kurrth with his unstoppability+hammer+strength WOULD wear thanos down eventually. proof thanos can win this via blasting (a weaker juggs laughed off a god blast, recall) or punching? love to hear how.....

I'd love to see some feats that put Kuurth above Thanos in terms of power and durability. Not just no limits fallacies based on his hype of being "invulnerable". Do you have any?

Mshinu
Kuurth is pretty much tailor made to wear down Thanos.

On the other hand what is Kuurth`s limit? Could he take out Magog? DP Tyrant? Validus?

juggerman
A) i believe she is and again Kuurth made her look like trash

2) Mags has done some pretty uber stuff i was just saying that making him look so bad was impressive. tho he was a good guy at the time and as a good guy he blows

D) i was very unclear as to why the serpent dragged Kuurth away like that. but the Juggernaut enchantment make one totally immune to physical damage so its not that impressive that he tanked it since that is what it does. and he also had a healing factor which is why he appeared undamaged afterwards but he still got threashed.

the fact that Kuurth overrode the enchantment to hurt Colossonaut is impressive in and of itself (tho this can be explained by Kuurths own Worthy powers being mystical) plus Colossonaut admitted Kuurth was stronger and tougher than he was which really says alot since it was after he lost the Juggernaut strength and everything else

FP Kuurth would be a Juggernaut on top of a Juggernaut that is superior in almost every way

Kuurth wins

zopzop
A) i believe she is and again Kuurth made her look like trash

2) Mags has done some pretty uber stuff i was just saying that making him look so bad was impressive. tho he was a good guy at the time and as a good guy he blows

D) i was very unclear as to why the serpent dragged Kuurth away like that. but the Juggernaut enchantment make one totally immune to physical damage so its not that impressive that he tanked it since that is what it does. and he also had a healing factor which is why he appeared undamaged afterwards but he still got threashed.

the fact that Kuurth overrode the enchantment to hurt Colossonaut is impressive in and of itself (tho this can be explained by Kuurths own Worthy powers being mystical) plus Colossonaut admitted Kuurth was stronger and tougher than he was which really says alot since it was after he lost the Juggernaut strength and everything else

FP Kuurth would be a Juggernaut on top of a Juggernaut that is superior in almost every way

Kuurth wins

1) I "believe" I'm the sexiest poster on this board but that doesn't make it true. Any on panel statements referring to her as an Omega level mutant?

2) Nothing, absolutely NOTHING, Magneto has done fight wise compares to what Thanos has been through.

3) It's not unclear why the Serpent dragged Kuurth away. It was stated by Illyana that he would have been destroyed had he been there when the "rune bomb" went off.

Thanos crushes Kuurth.

PS
"Overriding the enchantment to hurt Colossusnaut" isn't anything to be proud of. I can show you Classic Juggernaut being hurt by a freaking chandelier, having his eye poked out by Shatterstar, having half his power drained by Rogue (yet she couldn't affect Loki or Ares), having his helmet removed by a casual backhand from Nimrod then Juggs got owned, etc....

juggerman
1) she was stated to be one by Cyclops (i believe) stick out tongue

2) i wasnt trying to imply Magneto was on Thanos level by any means i was just trying to show that Kuurth is powerful

3) maybe then this "rune bomb" is a weakness solely to Kurrth (just an idea mind you) so others "tanking" it isnt really that impressive. Batman surviving being locked in a kryptonite room isnt an impressive feat since it isnt his weakness.

Thanos cant hurt Kuurth or override either enchantment imo.

Kuurth stomps

well i did say Kuurths own enchantment could be the culprit but when has anyone been shown to completely overpower Juggernaut (just phyically mind you) so easily? AND crack his skull?

Newjak
Originally posted by zopzop
1) I "believe" I'm the sexiest poster on this board but that doesn't make it true. Any on panel statements referring to her as an Omega level mutant?

2) Nothing, absolutely NOTHING, Magneto has done fight wise compares to what Thanos has been through.

3) It's not unclear why the Serpent dragged Kuurth away. It was stated by Illyana that he would have been destroyed had he been there when the "rune bomb" went off.

Thanos crushes Kuurth.

PS
"Overriding the enchantment to hurt Colossusnaut" isn't anything to be proud of. I can show you Classic Juggernaut being hurt by a freaking chandelier, having his eye poked out by Shatterstar, having half his power drained by Rogue (yet she couldn't affect Loki or Ares), having his helmet removed by a casual backhand from Nimrod then Juggs got owned, etc.... I can show him being fine after having molten steel poured on him, your point is mute.

zopzop
Originally posted by Newjak
I can show him being fine after having molten steel poured on him, your point is mute.
Show who being fine? Classic Juggernaut or Kuurth? If it's Classic Juggernaut it makes no difference because as we've seen he's been hurt by far less than a Godblast. So Serpent only Kuurth hurting Colossusnaut isn't anything to write home about.

Oh and just recently, Rulk hurt Colossusnaut by poking him in the freaking eyes 3 Stooges style. laughing

juggerman
Colossonaut can alter the range of his power tho? He can be affected by things Juggernaut wouldnt/shouldnt be.

Juggernaut being hurt by stupid littlle things is really just bad writing and horrible overlooks. if he can take a godblast while weakened then an eye poke hurting him is just stupid

zopzop
Colossonaut can alter the range of his power tho? He can be affected by things Juggernaut wouldnt/shouldnt be.

Juggernaut being hurt by stupid littlle things is really just bad writing and horrible overlooks. if he can take a godblast while weakened then an eye poke hurting him is just stupid

It wasn't just an eye poke. That was the most recent example. He has a history of being hurt by far less than a Godblast. So again, Serpent only Kuurth hurting Colossusnaut isn't all that impressive.

You are seriously making me hate a character I was starting to like. Good job! I now need to change my avatar and banner again! big grin

leonidas
True a "weaker" Juggernaut laughed off a Godblast, but was also hurt by a flaming chandelier hurled at him by Nightcrawler, had his eye poked out by Shatterstar, had half his power absorbed by Rogue (and Rogue couldn't even affect Loki or Ares), was KTFO by Nimrod (after a casual backhand by Nimrod ripped Juggs helmet off), etc..

Kuurth, even dual God Kuurth, isn't in Thanos' league.

hurt by a chandalier eh? love to see that. half his power absorbed by rogue? like to see that too.....

shatterstar? meh. his swords were supposed to be 'special' and nimrod DID knock off his helmet. if thanos could get it off sure he could win. THAT wasn't happening to kurrth however, no matter WHO tried.

so, throw out the weak efforts from juggs, amp his power, give him a magic hammer and i see no way for thanos to win this fight. at all.

KingD19
hurt by a chandalier eh? love to see that. half his power absorbed by rogue? like to see that too.....

shatterstar? meh. his swords were supposed to be 'special' and nimrod DID knock off his helmet. if thanos could get it off sure he could win. THAT wasn't happening to kurrth however, no matter WHO tried.

so, throw out the weak efforts from juggs, amp his power, give him a magic hammer and i see no way for thanos to win this fight. at all.

Every instance of him being hurt was either stupid and so he wouldn't utterly destroy the good guy, or had some kind of way to bypass his enchantment.

As for Nimrod, he knocked off a helmet that had been knocked off by less, and he only took Cain down by disrupting the signals between his brain and his body.

leonidas
Originally posted by vince_slice
I'd love to see some feats that put Kuurth above Thanos in terms of power and durability. Not just no limits fallacies based on his hype of being "invulnerable". Do you have any?

it's a loaded question of course--kurrth had very limited appearances. it's hardly no limits fallacy however when we have a history of feats from a WEAKER juggs to draw from. i suppose we could somehow speculate that thanos could get his helmet off and maybe win via tp, but then i'll just speculate that even without his helmet jugg's is invulnerable to tp while backed by the serpent (since it's a separate entity inside him). in fact, wasn't that even SHOWN somewhere....?

so, assuming this is juggs at his best, what offensive feats do YOU have that would indicate he could damage juggs in anyway?

zopzop

Hurt and crying out like a little girl :
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61378/1715127-yargh.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61378/1715128-curse_you.jpg
He got his sh|t fxxked up.

Vs Juggernaut :
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTaGvLcpMI0vlPjsb2MW_kM2dYC1-EvN6fWsW9S3ZYuomHgTmNlu-r6azd
And like the scan says, she's done it before.

Thanos wrecks Kuurth.

KingD19
Wasn't that when Black Tom and Cain were splitting the power of Juggernaut and both could actually feel pain and be hurt?

leonidas

Vs Juggernaut :
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTaGvLcpMI0vlPjsb2MW_kM2dYC1-EvN6fWsW9S3ZYuomHgTmNlu-r6azd

Thanos wrecks Kuurth.

lol

yeah, that fire scan is good support for you. cuz THAT holds up well with his history..... low-ball much? laughing out loud

and what affect did rogue's kiss have on him..... shifty

so, doing away with the low-balling (should i show STARFOX LOL wailing on thanos, or morg getting ready to split his dome?) how exactly do you suppose thanos wins? punching him? blasting him? wanna show some of this offense that will put him down?

leonidas
Originally posted by KingD19
Wasn't that when Black Tom and Cain were splitting the power of Juggernaut and both could actually feel pain and be hurt?

probably. i could check pretty easily but it's funnier to watch him low-ball and close in on a warning.... smile

Galan007
Kuurth wins. Aside from joke characters like Trion Juggs, Kuurth was the most powerful version of Juggs we've ever seen, imo.

Cyttorak + Serpent amps? Yeah, Thanos wouldn't even be able to scratch him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Kuurth wins. Based on ?

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
Wasn't that when Black Tom and Cain were splitting the power of Juggernaut and both could actually feel pain and be hurt? Originally posted by leonidas
probably. i could check pretty easily but it's funnier to watch him low-ball and close in on a warning.... smile
Nope. The power sharing happened much later in during a Spider-Man issue I believe.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Marvel_Team-Up_Vol_1_150
This was full power Classic Juggernaut. The point was not to focus on just this one instance but to show that he's been hurt by things ranging from a torch from a chandelier, to Shatterstar's swords, to Rulk's thumbs (in the case of Colossusnaut), to Professor Hulk's punches, etc.... So Kuurth "hurting" Colossusnaut is nothing to brag about.

lol

yeah, that fire scan is good support for you. cuz THAT holds up well with his history..... low-ball much? laughing out loud

and what affect did rogue's kiss have on him..... shifty

so, doing away with the low-balling (should i show STARFOX LOL wailing on thanos, or morg getting ready to split his dome?) how exactly do you suppose thanos wins? punching him? blasting him? wanna show some of this offense that will put him down?
Uhm she stole enough of his power to whither his @$$. Look at how emaciated he was that the bands around his arms were slipping off him. She could NOT drain Ares or Loki but had no problem with Juggernaut not once but twice.

Thanos beats Kuurth by overpowering him.

zopzop
Kuurth wins. Aside from joke characters like Trion Juggs, Kuurth was the most powerful version of Juggs we've ever seen, imo.

Cyttorak + Serpent amps? Yeah, Thanos wouldn't even be able to scratch him.
Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Iceman and Colossus "scratch" dual God Kuurth's helmet?

Galan007
Don't remember, I'd have to go back and look (won't have the time until Thursday.)

If they did, it is completely idiotic.

quanchi112
Don't remember, I'd have to go back and look (won't have the time until Thursday.)

If they did, it is completely idiotic. That doesn't make it not count.

vince_slice
^ Regular Colossus put a crack in Kuurth's helmet, Magneto was crushing it fairly easily, and Hope ripped it off. Yet Thanos can't even scratch it. I didn't know people had such low opinions of Thanos.

zopzop
^ Regular Colossus put a crack in Kuurth's helmet, Magneto was crushing it fairly easily, and Hope ripped it off. Yet Thanos can't even scratch it. I didn't know people had such low opinions of Thanos.
And that was "Full Power" (aka Cytorrak and Serpent powered) Kuurth no?

vince_slice
And that was "Full Power" (aka Cytorrak and Serpent powered) Kuurth no?
Yup.

quanchi112
^ Regular Colossus put a crack in Kuurth's helmet, Magneto was crushing it fairly easily, and Hope ripped it off. Yet Thanos can't even scratch it. I didn't know people had such low opinions of Thanos. Deep down they know.

h1a8

Vs Juggernaut :

Thanos wrecks Kuurth.

You should be reported for trolling and breaking Forum rules (using PIS showings as actual evidence to Thanos beating Kuurth). Enough of this nonsense. Thanos can't even harm Kuurth in the slightest while Kuurth will bash Thanos head in with ease.

This is a spite matchup. There is no way Thanos can even compete.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
You should be reported for trolling and breaking Forum rules (using PIS showings as actual evidence to Thanos beating Kuurth). Enough of this nonsense. Thanos can't even harm Kuurth in the slightest while Kuurth will bash Thanos head in with ease.

This is a spite matchup. There is no way Thanos can even compete.
Yes please report this to a mod.

I gave you MULTIPLE examples of crap hurting Juggernaut but you refuse to acknowledge it. It's not a one time thing.

Rogue absorbing his power on two separate occasions (while failing to affect either Loki or Ares).

A torch from a chandelier hurting him and causing him to cry out in pain.

Shatterstar's swords taking his eye out.

Nimrod casually backhanding Juggernaut's helmet off then owning him with high frequency sonics.

Professor Hulk flooring him with punches to the gut.

Rulk jamming his thumbs into Colossusnauts eyes and causing him pain.

Iceman/Colossus cracking his helmet (dual powered Kuurth).

h1a8
Yes please report this to a mod.

I gave you MULTIPLE examples of crap hurting Juggernaut but you refuse to acknowledge it. It's not a one time thing.

Rogue absorbing his power on two separate occasions (while failing to affect either Loki or Ares).

A torch from a chandelier hurting him and causing him to cry out in pain.

Shatterstar's swords taking his eye out.

Nimrod casually backhanding Juggernaut's helmet off then owning him with high frequency sonics.

Professor Hulk flooring him with punches to the gut.

Rulk jamming his thumbs into Colossusnauts eyes and causing him pain.

Iceman/Colossus cracking his helmet (dual powered Kuurth).

Many of those are clearly PIS showings and others are irrelevant. It's not debatable. You are breaking forum rules just mentioning them in the vein of using them to support Thanos winning.

Colossusnaut is not Classic Juggs. Cracking helmet is irrelevant.

Bottom line Juggs is often portrayed and seen being indestructible. Thor's godblast barely registered a feeling to him. Do you think Thanos has power output greater than Thor's godblast?

zopzop
Many of those are clearly PIS showings and others are irrelevant. It's not debatable. You are breaking forum rules just mentioning them in the vein of using them to support Thanos winning.

Colossusnaut is not Classic Juggs. Cracking helmet is irrelevant.

Bottom line Juggs is often portrayed and seen being indestructible. Thor's godblast barely registered a feeling to him. Do you think Thanos has power output greater than Thor's godblast?
How is it PIS when it's happened multiple times? Tell you what, how many times has Juggernaut survived attacks on the level of the Godblast?

PS It wasn't Colossusnaut's helmet that was cracked, it was FULL power Kuurth's.

vince_slice
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4162/worthyjuggy015.jpg
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8755/worthyjuggy016.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9242/worthyjuggy020.jpg

^ Mutants can do this to FP Kuurth's helmet, but Thanos can't put a scratch on it?

h1a8
How is it PIS when it's happened multiple times? Tell you what, how many times has Juggernaut survived attacks on the level of the Godblast?

PS It wasn't Colossusnaut's helmet that was cracked, it was FULL power Kuurth's.

Happening multiple times doesn't necessarily rule out PIS, especially when someone has had thousands of appearances. And plus character's have full capacity here as a rule.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Lord Feron

It's hard for me to imgine Thanos blasting or punching Kuurth into submission. there is NOTHING thanos can do to harm him, Kuurth wins

JakeTheBank
My god...

Never thought I'd say this, but Thanos is being lowballed extremely here.

Reacting2

^ Mutants can do this to FP Kuurth's helmet, but Thanos can't put a scratch on it? Thanos Cant hope to even scratch FP Kuurth

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
My god...

Never thought I'd say this, but Thanos is being lowballed extremely here.

No he isn't. He has no legitimate way he can harm Kuurth. If there were then this fight wouldn't be lopsided. If you disagree then mention some poweroutput feats of Thanos that surpasses the Godblast.

JakeTheBank
No he isn't. He has no legitimate way he can harm Kuurth. If there were then this fight wouldn't be lopsided. If you disagree then mention some poweroutput feats of Thanos that surpasses the Godblast.

Mindrape.

You're also forgetting that far less than the Godblast has hurt Juggernaut. And even the Godblast that Juggernaut "no sold" pushed him back and caused him vertigo; he wasn't completely ineffective.

Juggernaut being outright and 100% immune to physical harm is a forum myth that endures to this day. Certainly doesn't hold true nowadays in any respect.

Newjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Mindrape.

You're also forgetting that far less than the Godblast has hurt Juggernaut. And even the Godblast that Juggernaut "no sold" pushed him back and caused him vertigo; he wasn't completely ineffective.

Juggernaut being outright and 100% immune to physical harm is a forum myth that endures to this day. Certainly doesn't hold true nowadays in any respect. Emma tried mindrape and it didn't work stick out tongue

celeyhyga17

No. Here it took Thor just 2 hammer shots and he wtf obliterates Juggy's armor (helmet). Cage even chimes in and it's completely off.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Thor%20Respect/th_Thunderbolts150023.jpghttp://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Thor%20Respect/th_Thunderbolts150024.jpghttp://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Thor%20Respect/th_Thunderbolts150029.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Emma tried mindrape and it didn't work stick out tongue

Emma is no thanos Happy Dance

Reacting2
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
No. Here it took Thor just 2 hammer shots and he wtf obliterates Juggy's armor (helmet). Cage even chimes in and it's completely off.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Thor%20Respect/th_Thunderbolts150023.jpghttp://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Thor%20Respect/th_Thunderbolts150024.jpghttp://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Thor%20Respect/th_Thunderbolts150029.jpg you moron... that was DP Juggernaut at that stage... you and thor fail here, as that was a nice durability showing for a depowered juggernaut

there is nothing Thanos can do to beat FP Kuurth

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Reacting2
you moron... that was DP Juggernaut at that stage... you and thor fail here, as that was a nice durability showing for a depowered juggernaut

there is nothing Thanos can do to beat FP Kuurth

If you were thinking properly, dp or not these were to show that he has a history of his armor getting butchered. Btw Moron, who do you think was turned into Kuurth? Juggernaut from the Thunderbolts... Now think long and hard. Btw, you're a Moron. You should've put your thinking cap on instead of your Juggerwanking. Moron..

zopzop
who do you think was turned into Kuurth? Juggernaut from the Thunderbolts...
Owned! thumb up

PS Don't let the fanboys get to you, if worse comes to worse ignore them.

PSS So Colossus Big C was right!

Galan007
Curious: Does causing damage to Kuurth's armor mean the same forces can harm his physical being, by proxy?

I thought his body>his armor. Is that not the case?

dynamix
I personally think a godblast NOT hurting jugg too much, yet caused a celestial problems fits PIS description. Its not right to cry pis on one thing but not the other. How many times has juggernaut shaken off the gb? Dont get me wrong, jugg's a badass but seriously, thanos went up against dudes like tyrant and odin and Juggernaut struggles with x-men (lol...pis, i know but if we're accepting jugg's pis showing then we have to be fair imo)

carver9
Curious: Does causing damage to Kuurth's armor mean the same forces can harm his physical being, by proxy?

I thought his body>his armor. Is that not the case?

This is the truth. I don't even understand why they are discussing what's happening to his armor. Let's discuss some skin damage.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
This is the truth. I don't even understand why they are discussing what's happening to his armor. Let's discuss some skin damage.
Yes, lets.

A bunch of NON OMEGA LEVEL (aka not even Herald level, with the possible exception of Magneto) mutants failed to stop Dual Power Kuurth. BFD.

johnv89
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGH8M8gWK8

here is a youtube video with most of the comic. You guys be the judge.

johnv89
If anyone's being underestimated here its Kuurth.

johnv89
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btu4j1PQ9z8&feature=related

way better video. shows more of the fight.

johnv89
So as you can see Kuurth was totally unstoppable until cyytorak decided to take his enchantment away and give it to colossus. Even then colossus admits to being weaker. With he enchantment, no one would have stoptped him. No one.

The Sorrow
If Thanos can tp he wins, if not it's a good scrap imo. Neither character is going down easy but I believe Thanos packs considerably more firepower than Kuurth.

Newjak
Originally posted by The Sorrow
If Thanos can tp he wins, if not it's a good scrap imo. Neither character is going down easy but I believe Thanos packs considerably more firepower than Kuurth. How can you be sure Thanos Tp wins it for him?

Emma Frost tried and failed miserably. Now of course Thanos is better but Emma is no slouch she is one of the premiere telepaths on Marvel Earth afterall.

juggerman
This works here as well cool

Reacting2
Originally posted by The Sorrow
If Thanos can tp he wins, if not it's a good scrap imo. Neither character is going down easy but I believe Thanos packs considerably more firepower than Kuurth. thanos cant TP him, so Kuurth wins

"Id"
1) I've never seen Hope mentioned as an Omega level mutant but I haven't been keeping up on her showings so I could be wrong

Hope is an Omega mutant, confirmed on panel several times.

3) Except it was more than just his unstopability. Kuurth would have been destroyed in the resulting explosion of the runes but Colossusnaut tanked it. Also worth noting that for all that "skull crushing" power Kuurth had, Colosssunaut wasn't even damaged at the end of the fight.
Moot point, if he is being empowered by Cyttorak. Thanos would be unable to physically push him.

How can you be sure Thanos Tp wins it for him?

Emma Frost tried and failed miserably. Now of course Thanos is better but Emma is no slouch she is one of the premiere telepaths on Marvel Earth afterall.
Emma in the Cerbra Unit, and failed utterly.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Emma in any Cerbra is still no Thanos.. Period. Why she is even being compared to him is beyond me. He is beyond her in TP just like he's beyond Xavier nad moodragon at the same time...

Galan007
What's Thanos' best mind-rape feat?

Mshinu
A bunch of NON OMEGA LEVEL (aka not even Herald level, with the possible exception of Magneto)

Magneto is a solid mid herald at the least, arguably a high herald.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What's Thanos' best mind-rape feat?

Fallen One, Maker, Galactus and recently Hulk (who has a long history of resisting mind rape by countless people) plus his extensive history of resisting and beating the most powerful TPers in Marvel... Moondragon with the mind gem... Moondragon and xavier... The 3 powerful telepaths in T.I. couldn't even mind rape him in a weakened state..

Estacado
Seriously there is so much stupidity in this thread it hurts...... everyone is like look at this and that they damaged his helmet....who cares it's not like the character it self was hurt besides Juggernaut's helmet has been damaged a gazillion times.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Fallen One, Maker, Galactus and recently Hulk (who has a long history of resisting mind rape by countless people) plus his extensive history of resisting and beating the most powerful TPers in Marvel... Moondragon with the mind gem... Moondragon and xavier... The 3 powerful telepaths in T.I. couldn't even mind rape him in a weakened state.. The Galactus scene: was that not accomplished with Moondragon's help?

I'm looking for a feat that puts Thanos' personal TP beyond that of Emma's amped by Cerebra.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly don't care about the helmet.. other than Thanos could remove it or damage it and simply Mindrape Juggs.. So that is relevent... but using damage to his helmet to make it like it hurt juggs.. makes no sense.

Estacado
I honestly don't care about the helmet.. other than Thanos could remove it or damage it and simply Mindrape Juggs.. So that is relevent... but using damage to his helmet to make it like it hurt juggs.. makes no sense.
thumb up
Thanos could blast his helmet off dont know how will mindrape work on him though cause he seemed to be resistant.
Everyone is like ZOMG they damage his helmet its not like Kuurth was hurt at all..

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Galactus scene: was that not accomplished with Moondragon's help?

I'm looking for a feat that puts Thanos' personal TP beyond that of Emma's amped by Cerebra.

Moondragon simply brought them to the astral plane... nothing more. She didn't help him with mindraping Galactus. To go further on about that scene... We see Thanos via depiction... almost getting the better of Galactus and entangling him completly... in his most recent encounter with Odin... Odin never got close to that far.

Xavier had Cerebro and couldn't mind rape Thanos... Shoot hiim and moondragon tried at the same time and not only could they not mindrape him.. they didn't even want to look into his mind out of fear. Moondrago with the Mind Gem is beyond Emma.. she has failed and lost to Thanos a few times... That puts Thanos comfortable above Emma. Three of the strongest TP's in Marvel in T.I. couldn't mind rape him while weakened... That also puts him well above Emma's control...

Galan007
Moondragon simply brought them to the astral plane... nothing more. She didn't help him with mindraping Galactus. To go further on about that scene... We see Thanos via depiction... almost getting the better of Galactus and entangling him completly... in his most recent encounter with Odin... Odin never got close to that far.

Xavier had Cerebro and couldn't mind rape Thanos... Shoot hiim and moondragon tried at the same time and not only could they not mindrape him.. they didn't even want to look into his mind out of fear. Moondrago with the Mind Gem is beyond Emma.. she has failed and lost to Thanos a few times... That puts Thanos comfortable above Emma. Three of the strongest TP's in Marvel in T.I. couldn't mind rape him while weakened... That also puts him well above Emma's control... Good stuff. thumb up

A few things though...
a.) While Thanos certainly has the power to remove/destroy Kuurth's helmet, it (the helmet) can reform quite rapidly. This could be problematic if Thanos didn't mind-rape Kuurth immediately after removing his helm.
b.) Emma amped by Cerebra wasn't able to affect a helmetless Kuurth in the slightest with her drastically upgraded TP. All she said when she attempted to do so was: "unstoppable!" Thanos' TP would have to be a LOT more powerful to even have a chance at affecting Kuurth's mind.
c.) A rune-amped Ghost tried to overtake Cain's soul/spirit/astral being. He was swiftly owned by the Kuurth-entity itself.

...And that's assuming Thanos automatically goes the telepathic route, instead of throwing fisticuffs with Kuurth for a bit. (The latter seems more in character for Thanos right out of the gate.)

Either way, I don't see any of Thanos' non-telepathic assaults significantly affecting Kuurth.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah I pretty much agree buddy... It may not work on Kuurth and he may have to make it physical.. which as you point is.. is going to be a long long battle to be sure. Plus, as you point out.. he might not even decided to go the TP route right away and just try h2h and blasting Kurrth which would more than likely not have much of an effect. Even still, the best case for Kuurth is a stalemate.. I don't see Kurrth having the power to put Thanos down and especially if Thanos fought smart. It could just be an endless stalemate before Thanos gets tired of the battle and leaves. I just believe, that much like with Champion, Thanos would use his intelligence and resourcefullness to find a way to beat Kuurth... Maybe not though as Kuurth was beatly.

celeyhyga17
Fallen One, Maker, Galactus and recently Hulk (who has a long history of resisting mind rape by countless people) plus his extensive history of resisting and beating the most powerful TPers in Marvel... Moondragon with the mind gem... Moondragon and xavier... The 3 powerful telepaths in T.I. couldn't even mind rape him in a weakened state..

He turned Fallen One into a complete slave during AW. IIRC he pretty much laughed off a Moondragon tp assault in that arc as well. During TI Moondragon, Mantis, and Cosmo were able to take him out briefly in his weakened stated. They stated a few pages later that they were not able to get in his mind anymore. Cosmo added that he did not want to touch his mind anymore at all. Thanos must've regained enough of his strength by that time. Thanos is almost always portrayed as being leagues above high end telepaths.

h1a8
He turned Fallen One into a complete slave during AW. IIRC he pretty much laughed off a Moondragon tp assault in that arc as well. During TI Moondragon, Mantis, and Cosmo were able to take him out briefly in his weakened stated. They stated a few pages later that they were not able to get in his mind anymore. Cosmo added that he did not want to touch his mind anymore at all. Thanos must've regained enough of his strength by that time. Thanos is almost always portrayed as being leagues above high end telepaths.

No he isn't. A high end telepath is Proffesor X. Thanos is not above him.
Nor is he above Emma with Cerebro.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you joking.. Moondragon AND Xavier couldn't get into his mind and he fought them over easily.. even laughed at them for thinking they could get in his mind. He beat Moondragon WITH the Mind gem.. who is above Prof. X and did so easily. He is above Prof. X and Emma.. and it's really not that close.

h1a8
Are you joking.. Moondragon AND Xavier couldn't get into his mind and he fought them over easily.. even laughed at them for thinking they could get in his mind. He beat Moondragon WITH the Mind gem.. who is above Prof. X and did so easily. He is above Prof. X and Emma.. and it's really not that close.

Not getting into someone's mind doesn't mean you can mindrape better than them. There are beings in comics with resistance to mindrape but cannot mindrape well (or at all).

Although irrelevant, how did he beat Moondragon with the Mind gem and what proof do you have that she is above Prof. X?

JakeTheBank
Parker Robbins, a complete noob, was stalemating and getting the edge on Xavier using the Mind Gem. And it was stated many times that Robbins was the least experienced and skilled weilder of the Infinity Gems to date. He wasn't even actively tapping into the Mind Gem's power either, just using instinct.

KuRuPT Thanosi
and as we know and jake know, Parker Robbins is no Moondragon with the gem or without...

Galan007
While I agree that a user of the mind gem gains telepathy > Xavier, and the like, I still don't see how TP resistance(defense) is being equated to TP output(offense)?

Personally, I have no problem with the notion that Thanos' offensive telepathy is superior to a Cerebra-amped Emma. I'm just curious what feats Thanos has in this area that put him so far above an amped Emma, that he could do what she couldn't begin to, and mind-phuck Kuurth ftw..?

JakeTheBank
Honestly, as much as I kind of cringe during Bendis' Avengers work, I will say that his Infinity Gauntlet arc with Hood was good in that it showed us the bare minimum power level of the Gems when used by someone decidedly unremarkable.

It was repeatedly driven home that Robbins, without his demonic powers or Norn Stone, was essentially just an average man with selfish ambition. And he did some impressive things for being a nobody who didn't even consciously know what he was doing half the time.

celeyhyga17
We always see this happen in comics. Sane mind enters fubar mind and receives a psychic backlash. No one has a more fukked up mind than Thanos. If anyone can enter Kuurth's mind and not be immediately overwhelmed it's pruneface.

"Id"
While I agree that a user of the mind gem gains telepathy > Xavier, and the like, I still don't see how TP resistance(defense) is being equated to TP output(offense)?

Personally, I have no problem with the notion that Thanos' offensive telepathy is superior to a Cerebra-amped Emma. I'm just curious what feats Thanos has in this area that put him so far above an amped Emma, that he could do what she couldn't begin to, and mind-phuck Kuurth ftw..?

I will add on to this. The manner in which Kuurth no sold Emma mental puckery is impressive considering she was amped, and is the elite skill-wise. This in return places a heavy question mark on Thanos shoulders. Telepathy may, may-not be a viable tactic. And possibly not the best strategy, if Kuurth moving in to wail on Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi

I agree, he may not be able to even being above Emma and all... This is true... I would just point to Xavier not even coming close to getting in Galactus mind... While Thanos almost mindraped him without any gem or any amp... That is pretty impressive. As we recently saw... Odin couldn't even come as close as Thanos did.. Imo that is pretty good offensive TP. I mentioned the moondragon situation... she didn't want him getting into her mind when she had the gem.. he still did. He wasnt trying to mindrape her.. but did breach her defenses and gain info... something she could never do even with the gem. Again though, it doesn't mean he could rape Kurrth.. I would just give him better odds to do so..

Nihilist
A avatar of a skyfather vs a avatar of a abstract!

Kuurth doesnt have what it takes to put Thanos down.

Thanos wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Nihilist
A avatar of a skyfather vs a avatar of a abstract!

Kuurth doesnt have what it takes to put Thanos down.

Thanos wins.

An avatar of an abstract that has taken on trans, skyfathers, and abstracts.

Galan007
I agree, he may not be able to even being above Emma and all... This is true... I would just point to Xavier not even coming close to getting in Galactus mind... While Thanos almost mindraped him without any gem or any amp... a.) As far as I know, without Moondragon's help, there's no evidence that Thanos would have been able to meet with/fight Galactus on the astral plane at all.
b.) You sure that Galactus>Xavier..?

Charles: "One psychic command and I could have made EVERY ONE of them go to sleep."
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12314704_AI02-0027.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12314709_AI02-0029.jpg

See Galactus in the background? He was obviously one of the characters Xavier was referring to in the above comment. shifty

Nihilist
a.) As far as I know, without Moondragon's help, there's no evidence that Thanos would have been able to meet with/fight Galactus on the astral plane at all.

Charles: "One psychic command and I could have made EVERY ONE of them go to sleep."
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12314704_AI02-0027.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12314709_AI02-0029.jpg

See Galactus in the background? He was obviously one of the characters Xavier was referring to in the above comment. shifty lol you have tried to use that before! dur is that the same comic where he claims the Beyonder is a mutant?

Galan007
lol you have tried to use that before! dur is that the same comic where he claims the Beyonder is a mutant? laughing out loud

It's the same comic where Beyonder is retconned into an Inhuman/Mutant amalgam (Illuminati #3.)

Nihilist
laughing out loud

It's the same comic where Beyonder is retconned into an Inhuman/Mutant amalgam (Illuminati #3.) Thought so, as stupid as it was i enjoyed the whole Illuminati mini.

Galan007
^ The first 3 issues were good. I didn't like how the last 2 issues tied-in to Secret Invasion, though. It cheapened the whole mini, imo.

Secret Invasion. Heh. Yet another one of Marvel's failures...

Nihilist
^ The first 3 issues were good. I didn't like how the last 2 issues tied-in to Secret Invasion, though. It cheapened the whole mini, imo.

Secret Invasion. Heh. Yet another one of Marvel's failures... Marvel havent had a good event since Annihilation imo, WOK was prolly the best of a bad bunch in a while.

Galan007
I agree. Marvel has become terrible with large-scale events.

KuRuPT Thanosi
a.) As far as I know, without Moondragon's help, there's no evidence that Thanos would have been able to meet with/fight Galactus on the astral plane at all.

See Galactus in the background? He was obviously one of the characters Xavier was referring to in the above comment. shifty

Thanos being able to take someone to the astral plane should be without question... He's taken Surfer there a few times.. That is of no issue. Him making moondragon useful is like the same reason he use tech to teleport. He can and has done so via his natural eternal abilities.. Tech just makes it easier cause it requires less concetration.

Yes I'm positive of that... Xavier on two seperate occasions has tried to get into Galactus mind and had no luck. Him making a blanket statement of bravado doesn't trump what we've seen on panel.

Galan007
Thanos being able to take someone to the astral plane should be without question... He's taken Surfer there a few times.. That is of no issue. Him making moondragon useful is like the same reason he use tech to teleport. He can and has done so via his natural eternal abilities.. Tech just makes it easier cause it requires less concetration. Or is it possible that Thanos needed Moondragon's assistance, because he'd never confronted anyone near Galactus' level on the mental/astral plane before?

I dunno, seems to me that if Thanos wouldn't have needed Moondragon to help him, he wouldn't have asked for her assistance in the first place. /shrug

Yes I'm positive of that... Xavier on two seperate occasions has tried to get into Galactus mind and had no luck. Him making a blanket statement of bravado doesn't trump what we've seen on panel. Wasn't being serious. none

Nihilist
I was always under the impression Moondragon was there only to create the place Galactus and Thanos met on, so Thanos could concentrate all his tp on Galactus..hence the part about the pre arranged destination.

Galan007

Nihilist

Galan007
Given the above statement that I just quoted/defined, I think I'll have to disagree.

Anyway, does Thanos have any solo feats that put his offensive telepathic power above Emma amped by Cerebra?

Nihilist
Given the above statement that I just quoted/defined, I think I'll have to disagree.

Anyway, does Thanos have any solo feats that put his offensive telepathic power above Emma amped by Cerebra? He read Gamora's mind whilst she was in another timeline/dimension.

He beat MD in a mind war( that was the same era she was enslaving planets telepathically)

He implanted false images in Fallen ones mind from the otherside of space.

Whilst weak he broke out of a mental lock by Cosmo,MD and Mantis

A gave a long list to Long pig ages ago, il try and dig it up.

Galan007
He read Gamora's mind whilst she was in another timeline/dimension.

He beat MD in a mind war( that was the same era she was enslaving planets telepathically)

He implanted false images in Fallen ones mind from the otherside of space.

Whilst weak he broke out of a mental lock by Cosmo,MD and Mantis

A gave a long list to Long pig ages ago, il try and dig it up. Cool stuff. However, I still have my doubts.

By herself, Emma is one of the most powerful telepaths in Marvel canon--yet when she attempted to access Kuurth's mind, she was being amped by Cerebra:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/12315671_e1.jpg

---

Cerebra amps the psychic senses of its wearer to the "tenth power":
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/12315672_e2.jpg
This is obviously much different than multiplying a given number by 10.

Example:
2x10=20.
2^10=1,024.

HUGE upgrade.

---

Anyway, despite this gargantuan amp, Emma was still unable to affect Kuurth's mind whatsoever:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/12315676_e3.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/12315679_e4.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/12315680_e5.jpg
"Unstoppable."

---

So given the above, does Thanos really have any solo feats that incontrovertibly place his telepathy above Emma's amped by Cerebra? Because not even her telepathy, amped to the 10th power, was enough to even begin breaching into Kuurth's mind...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Or is it possible that Thanos needed Moondragon's assistance, because he'd never confronted anyone near Galactus' level on the mental/astral plane before?

I dunno, seems to me that if Thanos wouldn't have needed Moondragon to help him, he wouldn't have asked for her assistance in the first place. /shrug

Wasn't being serious. none

Ooo damn I missed the joking part... give me a sign.. ANY sign!! Dammit galan lol.

I suppose that is a possibility but it's also possible he was just making her useful. Like when Batman has robbin around and has hm take care of stuff for him.. Doesn't mean he couldn't do it himself, but if you don't make them useful what good are they? Same thing here imo since we've seen Thanos by himself take people to the astral plane..

KuRuPT Thanosi

Anyway, does Thanos have any solo feats that put his offensive telepathic power above Emma amped by Cerebra? How does the above statement mean she boosted him in anyway? I didn't see any narration that even suggested she boosted him at all. All she did is just like I said... She set up the meeting in the astral plane.. How do you get that means she boosted him?

Also, I don't get the whole he didn't do much to galactus... we see him in shock and scared Thanos even got as far as he did. Sure, he was able to fight it off.. but we seen Galactus via depiction almost completly entangled by Thanos. Again, this is much better than Odin, Xavier and a host of others has done. So, I'm not sure how that is not impressive.

Galan007
How does the above statement mean she boosted him in anyway? I didn't see any narration that even suggested she boosted him at all. All she did is just like I said... She set up the meeting in the astral plane.. How do you get that means she boosted him? It is a very ambiguous scene, and can certainly be interpreted multiple ways--and ambiguous scenes don't make for great evidence/proof.

Anyway, still awaiting proof that Thanos' offensive telepathy is MORE than the 10th power greater than Emma's base telepathy. Because it has to be at least that powerful to even have a chance at affecting Kuurth. smile

vince_slice
Thanos hasn't really used offensive TP often since his classic days, but his most recent offensive TP feat is effortlessly mind-controlling Hulk like a puppet. Either way though, I still think his TP wouldn't work against Kuurth, but I don't see why he'd need to resort to that when he can just, you know, attack Kuurth directly. I don't mind if people think Kuurth wins, but to say Thanos can't harm Kuurth at all or even put a scratch on him is too far IMO. It's even more ridiculous when you have people claiming six top tier high-heralds and a trans attacking Kuurth at once won't hurt him. That is the very definition of a no limits fallacy, especially when you consider what Kuurth has actually tanked.

h1a8
Thanos hasn't really used offensive TP often since his classic days, but his most recent offensive TP feat is effortlessly mind-controlling Hulk like a puppet. Either way though, I still think his TP wouldn't work against Kuurth, but I don't see why he'd need to resort to that when he can just, you know, attack Kuurth directly. I don't mind if people think Kuurth wins, but to say Thanos can't harm Kuurth at all or even put a scratch on him is too far IMO. It's even more ridiculous when you have people claiming six top tier high-heralds and a trans attacking Kuurth at once won't hurt him. That is the very definition of a no limits fallacy, especially when you consider what Kuurth has actually tanked.

Thanos has no power output feats that suggest he can bypass Kuurth's durability. Hell Classic Juggs didn't even get bothered by a freaking Godblast, and Kuurth has his durability and more.

It's not a no limits fallacy. The limit is 5 times above Thor's Godblast.
Why?
Because it would take at least that to bother him. Plus let's not forget that Juggs heals instantly. So not only would it be nigh impossible to damage him but very very difficult to sustain that rate of damage before he heals back.
Kuurth or Classic Juggs shouldn't be in any threads involving characters less than skyfather.

vince_slice
Thanos has no power output feats that suggest he can bypass Kuurth's durability. Hell Classic Juggs didn't even get bothered by a freaking Godblast, and Kuurth has his durability and more.

Why?
Because it would take at least that to bother him. Plus let's not forget that Juggs heals instantly. So not only would it be nigh impossible to damage him but very very difficult to sustain that rate of damage before he heals back.
Kuurth or Classic Juggs shouldn't be in any threads involving characters less than skyfather.
So wait, you're saying an attack has to be at least five times more powerful than a god blast to begin to hurt Kuurth? And you think only beings skyfather level have a chance at hurting Kuurth?

zopzop

Why?

Genius, it's been pointed out to you that the Juggernaut that received the Serpent's power and became Kuurth was NOT CLASSIC aka FULL power Juggernaut.

Do you get this?

Full Power Kuurth had his helmet cracked by regular Colossus. Full Power Kuurth had his head/helmet crushed/deformed by Magneto. Full Power Kuurth had his helmet ripped clean off by Hope.

None of those people are in Thanos' class powerwise. Thanos had KILLED high heralds. Thanos has withstood attacks by Skyfathers and Cube Beings. One of Thanos' fights busted a planet and Thanos was just fine in the aftermath.

Show me on panel anything "full" power Kuurth did that was anywhere near that impressive. What was the most powerful attack Kuurth survived on panel? What was the most powerful foe he fought?

"Id"
How does the above statement mean she boosted him in anyway? I didn't see any narration that even suggested she boosted him at all. All she did is just like I said... She set up the meeting in the astral plane.. How do you get that means she boosted him?

Also, I don't get the whole he didn't do much to galactus... we see him in shock and scared Thanos even got as far as he did. Sure, he was able to fight it off.. but we seen Galactus via depiction almost completly entangled by Thanos. Again, this is much better than Odin, Xavier and a host of others has done. So, I'm not sure how that is not impressive.

Its not a good point of reference, (referring to the Galactus-Thanos encounter). Given that Thanos came in to talk things out, yet did so with the intention to jump on him the moment his defenses where down.

Then you factor in Moondragon. If Thanos is a potent telepath as you claim he is, then he would not have the need to use Moondragon as a medium to establish a meeting with Galactus.

Few have overwritten Galactus mental defenses entirely. I cant think of any-other character than the Marquis of Death to accomplish such feat. But the Thanos encounter is a questionable considering the above.

celeyhyga17
Amp or not, I'm betting on Thanos have the stronger mental fortitude. If ever Thanos tries a mental assault, I highly doubt he gets affected the way Emma was.

h1a8
Amp or not, I'm betting on Thanos have the stronger mental fortitude. If ever Thanos tries a mental assault, I highly doubt he gets affected the way Emma was. Doesn't matter as he won't offensively affect Kuurth that way. He would only allow himself to be open to be crushed if he tried it.

carver9
Genius, it's been pointed out to you that the Juggernaut that received the Serpent's power and became Kuurth was NOT CLASSIC aka FULL power Juggernaut.

Do you get this?

Full Power Kuurth had his helmet cracked by regular Colossus. Full Power Kuurth had his head/helmet crushed/deformed by Magneto. Full Power Kuurth had his helmet ripped clean off by Hope.

None of those people are in Thanos' class powerwise. Thanos had KILLED high heralds. Thanos has withstood attacks by Skyfathers and Cube Beings. One of Thanos' fights busted a planet and Thanos was just fine in the aftermath.

Show me on panel anything "full" power Kuurth did that was anywhere near that impressive. What was the most powerful attack Kuurth survived on panel? What was the most powerful foe he fought?

What's up with you and Helmets? Kuurth helmet being scratched or damaged is irrelevant since this has NOTHING to do with his durability. Me scratching Gladiators Cape doesn't mean I damaged him. Me slicing Thor gear doesn't mean I damaged him. What is so difficult to understand? Kuurth body armor being damaged doesn't have anything to do with his overall durability so why do you keep bringing it up.

Ok, Kuurth helmet got damaged, what does that mean?

zopzop
What's up with you and Helmets? Kuurth helmet being scratched or damaged is irrelevant since this has NOTHING to do with his durability. Me scratching Gladiators Cape doesn't mean I damaged him. Me slicing Thor gear doesn't mean I damaged him. What is so difficult to understand? Kuurth body armor being damaged doesn't have anything to do with his overall durability so why do you keep bringing it up.

Ok, Kuurth helmet got damaged, what does that mean?
It means Thanos can rip that helmet off and attempt mind rape or some other form of mental assault (we've seen what Nimrod did to Classic Juggernaut).

Also way to avoid the bigger questions. Who was the most powerful foe Kuurth fought against? What was the most powerful attack he survived?

Now compare this to what Thanos goes up against. Thanos will wreck Kuurth.

celeyhyga17
Cool stuff. However, I still have my doubts. Thanos really have any solo feats that incontrovertibly place his telepathy above Emma's amped by Cerebra? Because not even her telepathy, amped to the 10th power, was enough to even begin breaching into Kuurth's mind...

I'm not overly impressed by Emma breaching Kuurth's mind. That just shows me she does not have the mental fortitude to affect and or survive Kuurth's level of "madness". Only one with tremendous mental fortitude coupled with uber tp abilities like the Mad Titan will not be easily thwarted. These scans should reinforce that opinion.

After a conventional battle with the Maker (Beyonder's mortal form gone mad), Thanos does what he does better than anybody. He basically kills her mind. Later in the comic he said so as much to Gladiator. "The mind is now dead. Do not kill the body."
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/th_Thanos10-020.jpghttp://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/th_Thanos10-021.jpg

And to add more background info, the Shi'ar's most powerful telepath (Oracle) atempted the same thing, but went mad in the process.

Doesn't matter as he won't offensively affect Kuurth that way. He would only allow himself to be open to be crushed if he tried it.

Doubt it.

May I also add that he pwned the Beyonder's mortal form in their conventional battle!? I would post the whole battle, but I'm too lazy.

Estacado
The Beyonder's mind was pretty week so the TP feat is not that impressive...

Newjak
It means Thanos can rip that helmet off and attempt mind rape or some other form of mental assault (we've seen what Nimrod did to Classic Juggernaut).

Also way to avoid the bigger questions. Who was the most powerful foe Kuurth fought against? What was the most powerful attack he survived?

Now compare this to what Thanos goes up against. Thanos will wreck Kuurth. So I want to preface these comments with a kind of asterisk. I can not 100 percent prove what I'm about to say nor are you gonna find a scan that 100 percent says I'm right. With that being said I'll continue. I quoted this post mostly because it was quickest one I could find but I'm going to address a couple of different points.

First I do think this is Full Powered Juggernaut and not the wimpy depowered version.

I say this for two reasons:

First When the Thunderbolts attempt to enter and remove Kuurth from Cain. Satana explicitly states that if Cain wanted to he could use his Juggernaut power and connection to Cyttorak to boot Kuurth if he wanted to. That tells me that Cain has access to the full power.

Secondly is his unstoppability. When he was given to the Thunderbolts we hear Luke Cage state that Cain wasn't unstoppable anymore. Yet we clearly see that power in full effect in the FI story arc with FP Kuurth. Magento couldn't stop Cain's Hammer because his unstopability enchantment was in full effect. That screams full powered Juggernaut to me.

So I think this is FP Juggernaut plus Kuurth.

The next thing I wanted to talk about was all these times Cain supposedly gets hurt.

Now for every burning torch in the eyes effecting him often times there are two feats of Cain being completely covered in fire and not caring.

For every Prof Hulk hitting him in the stomach there is a feat of him taking Savage Hulk and being fine or going toe to toe with WWH and not getting hurt.

For every shatterstar's sword there is a wolverine's claws.

For every Nimrod there is a depowered Cain walking around stripped to nothing but a skeleton.

For every Captain Universe thrashing him, we see Cain come back in the same story arc and basically start to beat the same guy without getting harmed.

Personally I've always thought there is a huge mental aspect to the Juggernaut power. That Cain still reacts as human to certain scenarios because he still thinks like a human.

I've also thought his power level can fluctuate depending on his focus level. Recently we've seen that happen with Colossus where he is mentally keeping himself at a lower level of Juggernaut so he doesn't go crazy and losing his humanity. I believe Cain would have done that a lot to. I believe a lot of Cain's instances of pain can be attributed to him walking around not fully Juggered up because who wants to be a walking engine of destruction all the time.
Now it's hard to retroactively point all this on Cain but I believe there are other instances of this.

When Cain was stripped of his power and turned into a skeleton he mentions getting angry and that being the reason why he doesn't go down.

We Cyttorak specifically mention to him in the WWH arc that if he wanted the power all he had to do was take it and use it.

I believe Classic juggernaut was one of if not the most durable herald level being walking around.

I also believe that FP Kuurth had full access to the Juggernaut power until Cyttorak took it away. I believe this because Cain was ready to give up on his humanity and just go destroy.

I mean he survived having his blood set on fire if that doesn't scream Classic Juggernaut I don't know what does. Heck personally I feel this was more akin to 8th Day Juggernaut walking around.

He was doing exactly what Cyttorak had wanted and had fully relinquished his humanity.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Estacado
The Beyonder's mind was pretty week so the TP feat is not that impressive...

If you look back at my earlier posts, you'll notice I keep reiterating the same point. It's his mental fortitude that may give him a chance on a tp assault against Kuurth and not the actual breaching of his mind. Like I've mentioned before, Oracle carried the Beyonder's madness with her when she tried the same thing. Thanos on the other hand easily shut her mind off with absolutely zero negative effects.

Estacado
Imo this is a stalemate.
Thanos can't put Kuurth down because of his durabilty.
Though Kuurth is supposed to be Classic Jugg with a magic hammer and flght I thin he doesn't have the damage output to put Thanos down.

john allerdyce
i think kuurth wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by "Id"
Its not a good point of reference, (referring to the Galactus-Thanos encounter). Given that Thanos came in to talk things out, yet did so with the intention to jump on him the moment his defenses where down.

Then you factor in Moondragon. If Thanos is a potent telepath as you claim he is, then he would not have the need to use Moondragon as a medium to establish a meeting with Galactus.

Few have overwritten Galactus mental defenses entirely. I cant think of any-other character than the Marquis of Death to accomplish such feat. But the Thanos encounter is a questionable considering the above.

I think it's a good point of reference because that is the furthest I've seen pretty much anybody sans the M.O.D. get... That has to be impressive. I just don't get why people are hung up on making moondragon useful. She's a character in a comic book and like all characters... they need her to have a role and give her something to do. Because Batman gets Robin help to fight people... doesn't mean he couldn't do it on his own... make them useful. Because Xavier has the x-men do thing for him.. get bad guys... find other mutants and bring them to the school.. doesn't mean he just couldn't mind rape the bad guy and stop him... It's a comic book with a plot and characters that need to be used...

"Id"
I think it's a good point of reference because that is the furthest I've seen pretty much anybody sans the M.O.D. get... That has to be impressive. I just don't get why people are hung up on making moondragon useful. She's a character in a comic book and like all characters... they need her to have a role and give her something to do. Because Batman gets Robin help to fight people... doesn't mean he couldn't do it on his own... make them useful. Because Xavier has the x-men do thing for him.. get bad guys... find other mutants and bring them to the school.. doesn't mean he just couldn't mind rape the bad guy and stop him... It's a comic book with a plot and characters that need to be used...

Likewise, plot and circumstances are being omitted, and overlooked. Your simply hung up on my reference regarding Moondragon.

Anyhow, this fight is hard to call. The easy victories that plagued Classic Juggy are not present.
BFR Will not work.
Sonics may or may not work. But then again Thanos does not exactly hold such equipment.
Telepathy may or may not work considering his helm, plus a layer of protection thanks to the Serpent.

Galan007
Thanos went out of his way to summon Moondragon, for the sole purpose of utilizing her telepathic prowess. It's not like she was some random character standing in the background that Thanos decided he may as well use.

He went out of his way to get her--and when her services were no longer required, he teleported her away. That tells us quite a bit.

Originally posted by "Id"
Telepathy may or may not work considering his helm, plus a layer of protection thanks to the Serpent. Emma's telepathy was amped to the 10th POWER, yet she still wasn't able to do shit to Kuurth's mind.

Personally, I'd like to see definitive proof that Thanos' solo telepathy is more than the 10th power greater than Emma's, before I'll even entertain the notion that he can mindrape Kuurth.

celeyhyga17
Hehehe.. Thanos is getting a big dose of the lowball bat to the balls. Even with all this he can't be tp'ed, he has showings against opponents that would wtfpwn Kuurth. Showings that he has come out looking good.

carver9
Hehehe.. Thanos is getting a big dose of the lowball bat to the balls. Even with all this he can't be tp'ed, he has showings against opponents that would wtfpwn Kuurth. Showings that he has come out looking good.

What showings is that? Against Odin? Someone he couldn't even budge or scratch. Against Tyrant? Someone that he couldn't even budge or scratch. Who are these showings against? The only thing these showings did for Thanos was prove that his durability is above Herald levels, it did nothing to suggest he was in these people league or even close (since again, he couldn't even cause them any type of physical harm).

Galan007
Hehehe.. Thanos is getting a big dose of the lowball bat to the balls. Even with all this he can't be tp'ed, he has showings against opponents that would wtfpwn Kuurth. Showings that he has come out looking good. I can't speak for anyone else, but personally, I'm not talking about any of Thanos' abilities outside of telepathy--as that is a tactic many have been clinging to.

And I am certainly not low-balling Thanos in saying that I have a hard time believing that his offensive TP is more than the 10th power greater than Emma's. none

celeyhyga17
I can't speak for anyone else, but personally, I'm not talking about any of Thanos' abilities outside of telepathy--as that is a tactic many have been clinging to.

And I am certainly not low-balling Thanos in saying that I have a hard time believing that his offensive TP is more than the 10th power greater than Emma's. none

I must admit, I'm not the foremost expert in Cerebra and her mutant handlers. Are there supplemental panels that can elaborate on that scan u showed? I pose this question because the scan simply states the amplification of "psychic senses". And going by common Xmen lore, Cerebro/Cerebra's primary function was to seek out mutants from the human populace. Is there anything on panel that clearly show the amplification to the 10th power of more exotic psionic abilities such as a psychic assault? Again I'm no expert in this so I'm asking for more clarification.

Mshinu
I must admit, I'm not the foremost expert in Cerebra and her mutant handlers. Are there supplemental panels that can elaborate on that scan u showed? I pose this question because the scan simply states the amplification of "psychic senses". And going by common Xmen lore, Cerebro/Cerebra's primary function was to seek out mutants from the human populace. Is there anything on panel that clearly show the amplification to the 10th power of more exotic psionic abilities such as a psychic assault? Again I'm no expert in this so I'm asking for more clarification.

Cassandra Nova said she could use Cerebra to extinguish every mutant mind on earth (millions at the time).

The Stefford Cuckoos used Cerebra to take out Quinton Quire, an Omega level mutant telepath further amped by the drug kick. I think heavy use of kick was mentioned to amp in the 10-15 times range.

celeyhyga17
What showings is that? Against Odin? Someone he couldn't even budge or scratch. Against Tyrant? Someone that he couldn't even budge or scratch. Who are these showings against? The only thing these showings did for Thanos was prove that his durability is above Herald levels, it did nothing to suggest he was in these people league or even close (since again, he couldn't even cause them any type of physical harm).

But Carvster, I never said he was in their league. I'm simply reinforcing the fact that a being like Kuurth is below him and will be beaten in the end. What does great Odin say about Thanos? He was impressed as fukk like you yourself should be.

"It has been eons since I've fought such a foe. Even in defeat, you are an adversary worth saluting Thanos if Titan". That says it all.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512662

Galan007
I must admit, I'm not the foremost expert in Cerebra and her mutant handlers. Are there supplemental panels that can elaborate on that scan u showed? I pose this question because the scan simply states the amplification of "psychic senses". And going by common Xmen lore, Cerebro/Cerebra's primary function was to seek out mutants from the human populace. Is there anything on panel that clearly show the amplification to the 10th power of more exotic psionic abilities such as a psychic assault? Again I'm no expert in this so I'm asking for more clarification. Charles obviously didn't create Cerebra (aka. "Cerebro's big brother"wink for the purpose of mind-phucking the world's populace. However, it can be used in that manner, because it essentially just amplifies the TP of its wearer. Here's an instance...

Cassandra Nova stated that she was going to use Cerebra to "take hold of every remaining mutant mind on earth, and extinguish it."
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12331190_c1.jpg

C'mon, if Cassandra-phucking-Nova (who possesses base-level TP that makes an amped Xavier's look pathetic) needed Cerebra to accomplish her goals, its amp must be HUGE... whistle

---

Anywho, even when Emma used Cerebra against Kuurth, it was stated that it "boosts telepathic powers":
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12331196_c2.jpg

---

...And it had already been 'canonized' that its wearer receives a "tenth power" psychic amplification:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12331198_c3.jpg

---

And again: despite Emma's "tenth power" boost, her attempt at mind-phuckery was utterly ineffectual against a helmetless(lets not forget that) Kuurth:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12331386_c4.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12331388_c5.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12331399_c6.jpg

---

Based on the evidence presented thus far, I just don't see Thanos affecting Kuurth's mind in the slightest.

zopzop
So I want to preface these comments with a kind of asterisk. I can not 100 percent prove what I'm about to say nor are you gonna find a scan that 100 percent says I'm right. With that being said I'll continue. I quoted this post mostly because it was quickest one I could find but I'm going to address a couple of different points.

First I do think this is Full Powered Juggernaut and not the wimpy depowered version.

I say this for two reasons:

First When the Thunderbolts attempt to enter and remove Kuurth from Cain. Satana explicitly states that if Cain wanted to he could use his Juggernaut power and connection to Cyttorak to boot Kuurth if he wanted to. That tells me that Cain has access to the full power.

Secondly is his unstoppability. When he was given to the Thunderbolts we hear Luke Cage state that Cain wasn't unstoppable anymore. Yet we clearly see that power in full effect in the FI story arc with FP Kuurth. Magento couldn't stop Cain's Hammer because his unstopability enchantment was in full effect. That screams full powered Juggernaut to me.

So I think this is FP Juggernaut plus Kuurth.

The next thing I wanted to talk about was all these times Cain supposedly gets hurt.

Now for every burning torch in the eyes effecting him often times there are two feats of Cain being completely covered in fire and not caring.

For every Prof Hulk hitting him in the stomach there is a feat of him taking Savage Hulk and being fine or going toe to toe with WWH and not getting hurt.

For every shatterstar's sword there is a wolverine's claws.

For every Nimrod there is a depowered Cain walking around stripped to nothing but a skeleton.

For every Captain Universe thrashing him, we see Cain come back in the same story arc and basically start to beat the same guy without getting harmed.

Personally I've always thought there is a huge mental aspect to the Juggernaut power. That Cain still reacts as human to certain scenarios because he still thinks like a human.

I've also thought his power level can fluctuate depending on his focus level. Recently we've seen that happen with Colossus where he is mentally keeping himself at a lower level of Juggernaut so he doesn't go crazy and losing his humanity. I believe Cain would have done that a lot to. I believe a lot of Cain's instances of pain can be attributed to him walking around not fully Juggered up because who wants to be a walking engine of destruction all the time.
Now it's hard to retroactively point all this on Cain but I believe there are other instances of this.

When Cain was stripped of his power and turned into a skeleton he mentions getting angry and that being the reason why he doesn't go down.

We Cyttorak specifically mention to him in the WWH arc that if he wanted the power all he had to do was take it and use it.

I believe Classic juggernaut was one of if not the most durable herald level being walking around.

I also believe that FP Kuurth had full access to the Juggernaut power until Cyttorak took it away. I believe this because Cain was ready to give up on his humanity and just go destroy.

I mean he survived having his blood set on fire if that doesn't scream Classic Juggernaut I don't know what does. Heck personally I feel this was more akin to 8th Day Juggernaut walking around.

He was doing exactly what Cyttorak had wanted and had fully relinquished his humanity.
But on panel evidence shows that it was depowered Juggernaut that received Kuurth's hammer/spirit/power whatever you want to call it.

It makes Kuurth even more pathetic if DEPOWERED Juggernaut would have been able to fight off the Serpent's influence if he wanted to but didn't.

Again, who was the most powerful foe Kuurth fought against? What was the most powerful attack he tanked? Answer these questions and then let's compare them to what Thanos goes up against and you'll see why many people don't buy into the "FP" Kuurth hype.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do I take it the argument is that Thanos defensive TP is significantly greater than his offensive TP.. If so, I'd like some reference for such a claim. As it is.. we've seen Moondragon AND xavier unable to even get in his mind to read his his plans. Moondragon imo is a higher TP user than Emma... When backed by the mind gem.. that puts her above Emma with Cerebra... do people actually believe Cerebra gives more a a boost than the Mind Gem? If so, I really have no need to go further here.. She was beaten by thanos TWICE and had the mind gem. So unless Thanos defensive TP is exponentionally better than his offensive TP.. which I know nothing about this being the case.. Than it's safe to say for me, that Thanos is above Emma. I'm trying to find the scan now, but I believe xavier WITH cerebro tried to get into Galactus mind and failed... He couldn't even penetrate his mind.. Thanos almost mindraped him.. Those are worlds apart in power and results... I'm not saying it would be enough to mindrape kurrth.. but I believe Thanos is above Emma.. and her failing doesn't mean Thanos would. To say nothing of the fact that part of Emma problem was that she couldn't take the images of what she say.. she got in there but couldn't deal with it... Thanos has exponentionally more mental fortitude then Emma.. he would not have that issue.

Newjak
But on panel evidence shows that it was depowered Juggernaut that received Kuurth's hammer/spirit/power whatever you want to call it.

It makes Kuurth even more pathetic if DEPOWERED Juggernaut would have been able to fight off the Serpent's influence if he wanted to but didn't.

Again, who was the most powerful foe Kuurth fought against? What was the most powerful attack he tanked? Answer these questions and then let's compare them to what Thanos goes up against and you'll see why many people don't buy into the "FP" Kuurth hype. He could have dispelled the entity only because of his constant connection to Cyttorak.

Depowered Juggernaut couldn't have done it.

zopzop
Thanos has exponentionally more mental fortitude then Emma.. he would not have that issue.
Exactly and anyone arguing against it is lost. Here is Thanos withstanding a physical and spiritual assault (influence exerted by various dimensions) on his person that "would have killed a lesser being".
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/Splattercat/ThanosQuest1-10-1.jpg

Galan007
Defense=/=offense. Never has been the case.

Assuming Thanos has uberly-impressive offensive telepathy, simply because his mind is difficult for outside forces to manipulate, is not only horribly faulty, but also does not equate to evidence of his telepathic output in any way/shape/form. By this line of logic Kuurth himself would be a high-level telepath (despite having no offensive telepathic feats), solely because his resistance to telepathy is remarkably impressive. THINK about what you guys are saying for a moment.

Anyway, provide proof that Thanos' solo offensive telepathy is superior to Emma's amped to the tenth power, and I'll concede that he might have a chance at affecting Kuurth's mind. Until then, stop with the excuses and move on to other options Thanos has in his arsenal.

h1a8
Originally posted by Estacado
Imo this is a stalemate.
Thanos can't put Kuurth down because of his durabilty.
Though Kuurth is supposed to be Classic Jugg with a magic hammer and flght I thin he doesn't have the damage output to put Thanos down.

Both Kuurth and his hammer are unstoppable. It has to crush Thanos upon impact. The only way Thanos can survive the fight is to avoid being hit by it all together.

Again, who was the most powerful foe Kuurth fought against? What was the most powerful attack he tanked? Answer these questions and then let's compare them to what Thanos goes up against and you'll see why many people don't buy into the "FP" Kuurth hype.

What was the evidence that a Depowered Juggernaut received the serpent's power?

Newjak
Both Kuurth and his hammer are unstoppable. It has to crush Thanos upon impact. The only way Thanos can survive the fight is to avoid being hit by it all together.

What was the evidence that a Depowered Juggernaut received the serpent's power? Cain was depowered when he picked up the hammer as he was still in the Thunderbolts, but I think he was oeprating on full Juggernaut mode afterwards because he had all the same old Juggernaut powers he was lacking when he was depowered like unstopability.

zopzop

What was the evidence that a Depowered Juggernaut received the serpent's power?
You can't be serious?

PillarofOsiris

Just when I think you can't say anything more insane...

vince_slice
Cain was depowered when he picked up the hammer as he was still in the Thunderbolts, but I think he was oeprating on full Juggernaut mode afterwards because he had all the same old Juggernaut powers he was lacking when he was depowered like unstopability.
I have a question. According to you and some others, Kuurth had classic Juggernaught's powers on top of the Serpent's power. Yet, when Cytorrak took that power away and gave it to Colossus, Colossonaught didn't show any where near classic Juggernaught level durability. In fact he got hurt and mangled badly by depowered Kuurth (who was at best roughly Thor level like the other Worthy). He was unstoppable that nothing can stop him when he starts moving, but he wasn't totally immune to physical harm like classic Juggs. How do you explain that?

celeyhyga17
Charles obviously didn't create Cerebra (aka. "Cerebro's big brother"wink for the purpose of mind-phucking the world's populace. However, it can be used in that manner, because it essentially just amplifies the TP of its wearer. Here's an instance..

C'mon, if Cassandra-phucking-Nova (who possesses base-level TP that makes an amped Xavier's look pathetic) needed Cerebra to accomplish her goals, its amp must be HUGE...
---

...And it had already been 'canonized' that its wearer receives a "tenth power" psychic amplification
---

And again: despite Emma's "tenth power" boost, her attempt at mind-phuckery was utterly ineffectual

---

Based on the evidence presented thus far, I just don't see Thanos affecting Kuurth's mind in the slightest.

Cassandra Nova had just base level tp? Didn't she take over Xavier's body at that time? She wasn't exactly weak.

Again the scan stated 10th power boost in psychic senses.

Like I said before, Emma's human/mutant mind does not compare to the mental fortitude Thano's own fukked up mind posses. She seemed more a victim of psychic backlash from Kuurth. As I've shown before, Thanos's mind does not easily fall prey to such depths of madness. (him having no ill effects when he shut off mortal Beyonder's mind while Oracle of the Shi'ar went mad when she attempted the same)

Mshinu
I have a question. According to you and some others, Kuurth had classic Juggernaught's powers on top of the Serpent's power. Yet, when Cytorrak took that power away and gave it to Colossus, Colossonaught didn't show any where near classic Juggernaught level durability. In fact he got hurt and mangled badly by depowered Kuurth (who was at best roughly Thor level like the other Worthy). He was unstoppable that nothing can stop him when he starts moving, but he wasn't totally immune to physical harm like classic Juggs. How do you explain that?

Pete has since stated that he can "hang on" in metal skin Colossonaut mode. In other words he is not acessing full Juggernaut power either in that form, as was shown in his fight with Rulk where he let go and powered up to another level.
Pete can access full power if he is in the right (destructive) mindset, just like Cain. Cyttorak also remarked that his avatar was finally acting like he wanted him to, implying Kuurth was fully powered.

Galan007
Cassandra Nova had just base level tp? Didn't she take over Xavier's body at that time? She wasn't exactly weak.

Again the scan stated 10th power boost in psychic senses. I meant that her base-level TP was strong enough to tool an amped Xavier. Anyhow, Cass was still going to use Cerebra to amp her telepathy enough to kill every mutant mind on earth simultaneously. This was explicitly stated--thus it obviously amps it's wearer's mind-phuckery abilities (which makes sense, considering mind-phuckery=telepathy, and Cerebra amps telepathy.)

Cerebra was intended to enhance Xavier's telepathic range so that he could locate more mutants on earth. "Psychic senses" refers to that. After all, telepathy is pretty much the only "psychic sense" Xavier possesses. It was also flat-out stated that Cerebra boosts telepathic powers even more recently.

C'mon, I know you like Thanos, but it doesn't get any clearer...

Like I said before, Emma's human/mutant mind does not compare to the mental fortitude Thano's own fukked up mind posses. She seemed more a victim of psychic backlash from Kuurth. As I've shown before, Thanos's mind does not easily fall prey to such depths of madness. (him having no ill effects when he shut off mortal Beyonder's mind while Oracle of the Shi'ar went mad when she attempted the same) Again: defense=/=offense. If that were the case, Kuurth would be a high-level telepath as well, despite having no feats indicative of such. Dunno about you, but I would certainly never try to argue something like that...

I could care less about Thanos' mental fortitude. I'd like to see some offensive telepathic FEATS he's got.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>