Guyver vs Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
The cartoon version Guyver Sho lands on Predators killing grounds.
Predators sees this as a challenge. They will go all out and honor code will afefct them from killing the Guyver.

Robtard
Guyver obliterates. (I'm assuming we can use the animated movies as well)

BruceSkywalker
is this a joke??? seriously???

Cartoon Guyver destroys the Predators

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
is this a joke??? seriously???

All of lilshogun's vs threads are jokes.... erm

the ninjak
Originally posted by lilshogun
The cartoon version Guyver Sho lands on Predators killing grounds.
Predators sees this as a challenge. They will go all out and honor code will afefct them from killing the Guyver.

cmon at least stick with the film versions of the Guyver. mad What a waste of a good thread.

Regardless Guyver wins.

lilshogun
OK, Let's use the movie Guyver. Does it have a chance? Hey Kazenji, I will let that insult slide.

BruceSkywalker
yes

the ninjak
Guyver in film had amazing agility. Faster than a Predator by a long shot. Had enhanced sight. Blades could go through anything.

I see a Guyver killing any kind a Predator.

lilshogun
Wish hollywood can do a CGI movie on Guyver or reebot the 94 Guyver film. It would be awesome.Originally posted by the ninjak
Guyver in film had amazing agility. Faster than a Predator by a long shot. Had enhanced sight. Blades could go through anything.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak

definitely

Wish hollywood can do a CGI movie on Guyver or reebot the 94 Guyver film. It would be awesome.

give hollywood time someone will redo The Guyver

Kazenji
OK, Let's use the movie Guyver. Does it have a chance? Hey Kazenji, I will let that insult slide.

Sorry....but it is true in a way

putting uber powerful character's up against something not so powerful is stupid....... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.