Blob VS Tiger Shark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/7/7e/Blob01.jpg/200px-Blob01.jpg

vs

http://dyn4.media.forbiddenplanet.com/products/diamond/STK458/STK458313.jpg.size-300_maxheight-300_square-true.jpg

Horrificus
Classic Tiger Shark wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Horrificus
Classic Tiger Shark wins.

Current is more powerful than classic, as noted by Namor.

juggernaut74
Blob stomps. Gargan Venom beat Tiger Shark.

SamZED
Really? When? I only remember him beating a squirrel once... that's his entire winning record.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Really? When? I only remember him beating a squirrel once...

In one of Christos Gage's Thunderbolts one-shots. He sucker punched Swordsman there, too.

StiltmanFTW
Found it.

http://marvel.com/comic_books/issue/21279/thunderbolts_reason_in_madness_2008_1

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SamZED
Really? When? I only remember him beating a squirrel once... that's his entire winning record. He's beat Bullseye and Daken also along with Colossus.

Horrificus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Current is more powerful than classic, as noted by Namor. Geez. Where was this? I'm glad they are putting TS where he belongs.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He's beat Bullseye and Daken also along with Colossus.

He's never beat Piotr.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Geez. Where was this? I'm glad they are putting TS where he belongs.

Hulk #10 or #11, Defenders vs. Offenders.

zopzop
Doesn't current TS have adamantium teeth and/or claws? He still loses to Blob though.

StiltmanFTW
Teeth, yes.

Wouldn't be so sure about that, he got upgraded to Namor levels like Attuma, he should be able to handle Blob.

zopzop
Wouldn't be so sure about that, he got upgraded to Namor levels like Attuma, he should be able to handle Blob.
I don't know. I don't think TS has what it takes to put down Blob. Blob on the other hand can probably choke out or crush TS in a bear hug type maneuver.

And being upgraded to Namor level doesn't impress me much. We all see how well Namor is doing in AvX.

juggernaut74
He's never beat Piotr.

Are you sure? I thought he defeated Colossus.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
I don't know. I don't think TS has what it takes to put down Blob. Blob on the other hand can probably choke out or crush TS in a bear hug type maneuver.

And being upgraded to Namor level doesn't impress me much. We all see how well Namor is doing in AvX.

He can bite him stick out tongue Or stretch his skin like Fixit did... he's strong enough to do that.

Almost every X-Man is jobbing in AvX. Not so long ago Namor no-sold Cyclops' GOML blast... the blast that was actually tearing WWH's skin off... Blob shitted himself when his shoulder got pierced by a narrow beam.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Are you sure? I thought he defeated Colossus.

In the first encounter Colossus hit him with a brick and Iceman took him away from the fight while Gargan was spitting blood. We didn't see much when they battled again, only two panels and it was a stalemate.

leonidas
blob is strange. i'd say TS should win this, but blob has some decent feats and TS has some crappy ones. still, on average, i'd say someone in TS's range should beat blob for a decent majority. SHOULD....

dmills
Teeth, yes.

Stilt, How long has TS had an adamantium grill? Cause I know that Nova punched some teeth out of his mouth circa 2005 or so.

Horrificus
Original Tiger Shark was supposedly class 95 and was a true equal to Namor, as well as a potential threat to any heroes he fought.

Then, over the years, they chopped his strength way down and had him getting beaten up by anybody he came across.

KingD19
Yeah, Gargan Venom didn't beat Colossus. He got really big and he was having a problem fighting because there was so much of him.

juggernaut74
Blob has alot of good showings. Fighting savage Hulk, Hercules, one-shotting Warpath, Wonderman, and a few others. He's got to be the favorite here.

red sabre
the way TS is treated by marvel he is an averege guy with sharp teeth no expression

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dmills
Stilt, How long has TS had an adamantium grill? Cause I know that Nova punched some teeth out of his mouth circa 2005 or so.

Since 2009.

DTM
Ill support Tiger Shark here. Blob I believe has been noted to be less tough against claws/blades than physical blunt attacks, and TS is all about edged attacks, and is in Namors class physically as well. To me, this isnt even that close really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.