Marv vs John Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Marv from Sin City and the other Jungle Predator go at it in a H2H match to the death in a steel cage. Who wins?

Psychotron
I'm going with Arnie.

the ninjak
A tough fight but I'm backing Marv.

NemeBro
Marv, easily. erm

golem370
Marv is between peak human to superhuman in strength got shot hit by a cars two or three times.

the ninjak
Yeah well Matrix carried a huge tree stump.

Psychotron
Matrix ripped that metal pipe off the wall despite being shot in the shoulder and impaled Bennett and the boiler behind him. He also easily overpowered those mall cops.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
Matrix ripped that metal pipe off the wall despite being shot in the shoulder and impaled Bennett and the boiler behind him. He also easily overpowered those mall cops.

He also tore a phonebooth out of a wall with a man in it and flipped it. As well as a flipping a car. A sportscar but not bad.

Lestov16
Bumped, and I'm switching it up some.

1. Bloodlusted H2H deathmatch in karate dojo
2. Gunfight in empty Penn Station; both get Berettas with unlimited ammo
3. Matrix gets a knife and Marv gets a hatchet
4. They switch places. Matrix must track down Goldie's killer and Marv must rescue the kid from Val Verde. Who is more successful, and/or who fails?

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by NemeBro
Marv, easily. erm

Lestov16
IDK if Marv can take 2 or 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.