Kuurth Durability vs herald level guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
FP Kuurth with force field shield raised

vs

Silver Surfer
SuperMan
WBH
Lobo
Hercules
Thor(without hammer)
Sentry

all of them attack FP Kuurth at once, in a senseless brawl....

can they hurt him at all?

juggerman
Hmmmmmm i dont know that they could hurt him

JakeTheBank
Yes, they'd hurt him.

juggerman
How?

JakeTheBank
Attacking him all at once?

juggerman
How do they get thru his FF?

CosmicComet
kuurth didn't do shit but walk through a bunch of damn dirty muties.

JakeTheBank
This no-limits fallacy placed upon Kuurth is ridiculous.

What's next? Kuurth vs. Exitar?

juggerman
was just asking? could anyone here get thru his FF?

there are ways to disable the FF but i just dont know that the guys here could pull it off

Kuurth

DarkSaint85
Lobo does it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Reacting2

vs

Silver Surfer
SuperMan
WBH
Lobo
Hercules
Thor(without hammer)
Sentry

Wut's up with Thor (without hammer)

lol

wacko

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

You know what's even more ridiculous? The fact that they keep mentioning "force field up". Quick question for Juggernaut fans, outside of those TWO Thor issues both written within 8 months of each other, when has Juggernaut been shown or mentioned having a shield that surrounds him?

PS Team wrecks Kuurth 10/10.

Silent Master

vs

Silver Surfer
SuperMan
WBH
Lobo
Hercules
Thor(without hammer)
Sentry

IOW, you admit that Thor w/Mjolnir can easily hurt Kuurth.

celeyhyga17
Wuttup with the Kuurth wanking all of a sudden? He looks cool and all, but we have him beating groups of heralds now?

Newjak
Originally posted by zopzop
You know what's even more ridiculous? The fact that they keep mentioning "force field up". Quick question for Juggernaut fans, outside of those TWO Thor issues both written within 8 months of each other, when has Juggernaut been shown or mentioned having a shield that surrounds him?

PS Team wrecks Kuurth 10/10. Yeah he had a force field in his very first story arc against the X-Men where it was literally a field of force he projected from his body that knocked stuff backwards.

There is also the Spider-Man arc, the main problem I've always had is there is this notion that Cain gets his durability from his ff which isn't true.

And what exactly is the team gonna do to a guy that is Classic Juggernaut+ and sans all of his weaknesses?

zopzop
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah he had a force field in his very first story arc against the X-Men where it was literally a field of force he projected from his body that knocked stuff backwards.

There is also the Spider-Man arc, the main problem I've always had is there is this notion that Cain gets his durability from his ff which isn't true.

And what exactly is the team gonna do to a guy that is Classic Juggernaut+ and sans all of his weaknesses?
Wait, do you know what issues exactly? I want to wikia them (they usually have scans of pages).

Because I have a feeling the X-Men incident was merely a nod to his unstoppability power.

Newjak
Wait, do you know what issues exactly? I want to wikia them (they usually have scans of pages).

Because I have a feeling the X-Men incident was merely a nod to his unstoppability power. No it specifically linked to a 'force' field and not his unstopability power. I think it also had a crimson hue to it in that arc.

I can't remember the issue numbers off the top of my head but it was his very first appearance, I think it was a two issue arc so it shouldn't be too hard to find them.

zopzop
No it specifically linked to a 'force' field and not his unstopability power. I think it also had a crimson hue to it in that arc.

I can't remember the issue numbers off the top of my head but it was his very first appearance, I think it was a two issue arc so it shouldn't be too hard to find them.
No need to. I have the Marvel Teamup 150 issue where Juggernaut and Black Tom split Juggernaut's powers. Spiderman tired webbing Black Tom and the webbing never made it to his skin because it hit the force field.

ctsketch
X-Men #12 was Marko's first appearance

PillarofOsiris

thumb up

h1a8

vs

Silver Surfer
SuperMan
WBH
Lobo
Hercules
Thor(without hammer)
Sentry

Nope

Reacting2

dynamix

agreed!! And i love juggernaut, but come on, now! And the cats on the team are no slouch either.

zopzop
Originally posted by dynamix
agreed!! And i love juggernaut, but come on, now! And the cats on the team are no slouch either.
Seriously. Even I started to take a liking to the character and these fanboys are making me want to change my avatar and banner.

Colossus-Big C
These guys think kuurth has Classic Juggernauts Durability, when in reality it was a watered down juggernaut who became kuurth.

Damborgson
He had a forcefield? since when? Colossus cracked his helm even before he became colosonaut.

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
These guys think kuurth has Classic Juggernauts Durability, when in reality it was a watered down juggernaut who became kuurth.
+1 thumb up

PillarofOsiris
People have some delusional ideas of the durability levels of Classic Juggernaut and Kuurth on this site. The no limits fallacy tends to run amok here.

Hyperion Prime

PS Team wrecks Kuurth 10/10.

When he fought Spiderman in 1982

Edit team cannot hurt Kuurth, but they can slow him down a lot.

The Sorrow
Classic Juggernaut was hurt many times without his forcefield, it just took someone of greater power than the X-Men. Team certainly hurt Kuurth.

DarkSaint85
Guys, the no limits fallacy also applies to I don't do logic Lobo lol

The Sorrow
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Guys, the no limits fallacy also applies to I don't do logic Lobo lol
And speed in DC.

DarkSaint85
None of these guys would really have a tangible advantage in speed over Kuurth, though.

Not saying Surfer and Supes etc aren't fast, just that it won't be speed that wins the day here.

Newjak
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Classic Juggernaut was hurt many times without his forcefield, it just took someone of greater power than the X-Men. Team certainly hurt Kuurth. Probably Juggs best feat in terms of raw durability is surviving Thor's godblast.

Secondly is straight up no selling Wolverine's claws w/o ff. Say what you will but even Thor/Hulk haven't done that.

Classic Juggs was straight up more durable then those guys.

So don't act like his FF is what makes him super durable. He's durable without and besides one writers attempt to make it such it has never been depicted as his source of extreme durability.

Bentley
Lobo doesn't do logic, he destroys Kuurth.

Emma Frost has no-sold Wolverine claws, right?

Newjak
Originally posted by Bentley
Lobo doesn't do logic, he destroys Kuurth.

Emma Frost has no-sold Wolverine claws, right? Not that I know off, but I haven't read every appearance of Wolverine and Emma so I don't know stick out tongue.

Bentley
She just did in one of the AvX previews wink

Newjak
Originally posted by Bentley
She just did in one of the AvX previews wink Is it as Phoenix Emma cause that would a world of difference. wink

juggerman
Full Power Kuurth is unstoppable, unkillable, untouchable, unbeatable, unhurtable, unmovable, unhuggable, unkissable, unlovable, unlikable, unusable, and unusual!

And that, my friends, is why he wins here stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Full Power Kuurth is unstoppable, unkillable, untouchable, unbeatable, unhurtable, unmovable, unhuggable, unkissable, unlovable, unlikable, unusable, and unusual!

And that, my friends, is why he wins here stick out tongue laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Lol. Logic would dictate that.......

The Sorrow
Probably Juggs best feat in terms of raw durability is surviving Thor's godblast.

Secondly is straight up no selling Wolverine's claws w/o ff. Say what you will but even Thor/Hulk haven't done that.

Classic Juggs was straight up more durable then those guys.

So don't act like his FF is what makes him super durable. He's durable without and besides one writers attempt to make it such it has never been depicted as his source of extreme durability.
He survived the godblast with his forcefield not his natural durability, Hulk has no sold Wolverines claws also as has Colossus that's not a be all and end all feat. The problem for most neutral fans are Juggs' fanboys, some who are guilty of starting these absurd myths such as Juggs can't be beaten by Oblivion and he's never been hurt or similar nonsense. The rest I agree with though, generally he was more durable than both or at least until Hulk gets really angry.

juggerman
So with his FF up can any of these guys harm him?

DarkSaint85
Yes. Lobo.

Newjak
He survived the godblast with his forcefield not his natural durability, Hulk has no sold Wolverines claws also as has Colossus that's not a be all and end all feat. The problem for most neutral fans are Juggs' fanboys, some who are guilty of starting these absurd myths such as Juggs can't be beaten by Oblivion and he's never been hurt or similar nonsense. The rest I agree with though, generally he was more durable than both or at least until Hulk gets really angry. When has Colossus no sold Wolverine's claws I've read a lot of Colossus' appearances and have never seen that?

Also when has Hulk no sold them, and when I mean no sold I mean Cain didn't even get s scratch from the claws.

I'm not trying to say Juggernaut is unbeatable but when people are trying to act like Cain's source of extreme durability is the force field which stems from one comic book appearance where a Thor writer made it seem so then I say no he is as durable without his ff as he is with it.

Wolverine's claws, Nightmare, The Exemplars. He took all those people on without a ff and did fine.

DarkSaint85
I personally always thought that Hulk was cut, but it was his healing factor which kept him in the game - WWH/Wolverine being a prime example of this.

The Sorrow
When has Colossus no sold Wolverine's claws I've read a lot of Colossus' appearances and have never seen that?

Also when has Hulk no sold them, and when I mean no sold I mean Cain didn't even get s scratch from the claws.

I'm not trying to say Juggernaut is unbeatable but when people are trying to act like Cain's source of extreme durability is the force field which stems from one comic book appearance where a Thor writer made it seem so then I say no he is as durable without his ff as he is with it.

Wolverine's claws, Nightmare, The Exemplars. He took all those people on without a ff and did fine.
I'll have to dig it up.

WWH.

Then you would be very wrong, Juggernaut also wears armour the other heralds don't. If Juggernaut was invulnerable without his FF he wouldn't need one in the first place.

Lol Wolverine (?), Juggernaut was hurt by the Exemplars and iirc pretty badly, he was also amped. He beat Nightmare with magical spells he no longer has.

DarkSaint85
In WWH, didn't Wolverine say something to the effect of 'you're harder to cut', implying that he COULD be cut?

juggerman
WWH was cut by Wolverine and the female Wolverine

Juggernaut wears armor cuz it comes with the package. if Cyttorak made his enchantment with Juggs wearing a "Doink the Clown" outfit then we'd see a colorful Juggernaut wrecking sh!t

Newjak
I'll have to dig it up.

WWH.

Then you would be very wrong, Juggernaut also wears armour the other heralds don't. If Juggernaut was invulnerable without his FF he wouldn't need one in the first place.

Lol Wolverine (?), Juggernaut was hurt by the Exemplars and iirc pretty badly, he was also amped. He beat Nightmare with magical spells he no longer has. WWH was cut and shown bleeding from Wolverine's claws.

He doesn't 'need' his FF he just uses when he doesn't want things to touch him or he's trying to make a point.

Like in the Spider-Man example he wasn't getting hurt by Spider-man but he put up his FF just because he didn't want Spider-Man to touch him.

The Sorrow
In WWH, didn't Wolverine say something to the effect of 'you're harder to cut', implying that he COULD be cut?
He was referring to the Green Scar in comparison with his older incarnations, when he tried to slash Hulk no blood or gash were shown so he attacked his eyes.

Newjak
He was referring to the Green Scar in comparison with his older incarnations, when he tried to slash Hulk no blood or gash were shown so he attacked his eyes. You can clearly see Wolverine put his claws into Hulk's arm

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=WWH+vs+Wolverine&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&sa=N&biw=1079&bih=723&tbm=isch&tbnid=1fxevzuj_khPqM:&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/29-2267/respect-hulk/92-628401/&docid=M8siFOOwT4W86M&imgurl=http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108927/2208894-92196991hl0_super.jpg&w=600&h=931&ei=txXjT4iSEIn89QSP2KGHCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=126&vpy=124&dur=533&hovh=280&hovw=180&tx=118&ty=125&sig=111085123750435557675&page=1&tbnh=170&tbnw=112&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:74

The Sorrow
WWH was cut and shown bleeding from Wolverine's claws.

He doesn't 'need' his FF he just uses when he doesn't want things to touch him or he's trying to make a point.

Like in the Spider-Man example he wasn't getting hurt by Spider-man but he put up his FF just because he didn't want Spider-Man to touch him.
He was also shown not bleeding once he reached a certain anger level.

No offense but this is the type of answer I would expect from a fanboy, some writers ignored it completely others used it as a source of invulnerability but it's very rare he's shown as equally as durable without the forcefield. In fact off the top off my head I can't think of instance where that was actually the case, that's how rare it is.

Newjak
He was also shown not bleeding once he reached a certain anger level.

No offense but this is the type of answer I would expect from a fanboy, some writers ignored it completely others used it as a source of invulnerability but it's very rare he's shown as equally as durable without the forcefield. In fact off the top off my head I can't think of instance where that was actually the case, that's how rare it is. So you're saying his FF which is one of the most rare items he uses in comics is the source of his invulnerability by saying that it's rare he is shown equally as durable without it...

Wolverine's claws, Nightmare, Cyclops Optic Blasts, the Exemplars, WWH/Savage H,ulk he took all of those without a FF so obviously him tanking high caliber attacks w/o his ff isn't so rare stick out tongue

And obviously WWH was still bleeding because Wolverine was still drawing quite a bit of blood before Hulk knocked Logan away. Hulk can only take Wolverine's claws because of his healing factor that's pretty established by now at the very least he can cut Hulk which he can't do to Juggernaut sans FF.

Colossus-Big C
He survived the godblast with his forcefield not his natural durability, Hulk has no sold Wolverines claws also as has Colossus that's not a be all and end all feat. The problem for most neutral fans are Juggs' fanboys, some who are guilty of starting these absurd myths such as Juggs can't be beaten by Oblivion and he's never been hurt or similar nonsense. The rest I agree with though, generally he was more durable than both or at least until Hulk gets really angry. the oblivion thing actually happened though, juggernaut survived being in oblivions realm of non existance. Oblivion himself had to age juggernaut to kill him.

Colossus-Big C
also, Juggernauts bio says he is immune to physical damage regardless of the intensity and force. The enchantment can be overrided by high end magic/cosmic beings.

DarkSaint85
IS it immune....

To breaking the 4th wall?

Colossus-Big C
IS it immune....

To breaking the 4th wall? what does that mean exactly?

DarkSaint85
Lobo comes out of the comic, convinces the writer to make it so Kuurth can be hurt.

Then proceeds to stomp on him.

Colossus-Big C
Lobo comes out of the comic, convinces the writer to make it so Kuurth can be hurt.

Then proceeds to stomp on him. Kuurth doesnt have classic juggernauts durability.

The Sorrow
So you're saying his FF which is one of the most rare items he uses in comics is the source of his invulnerability by saying that it's rare he is shown equally as durable without it...

Wolverine's claws, Nightmare, Cyclops Optic Blasts, the Exemplars, WWH/Savage H,ulk he took all of those without a FF so obviously him tanking high caliber attacks w/o his ff isn't so rare stick out tongue

And obviously WWH was still bleeding because Wolverine was still drawing quite a bit of blood before Hulk knocked Logan away. Hulk can only take Wolverine's claws because of his healing factor that's pretty established by now at the very least he can cut Hulk which he can't do to Juggernaut sans FF.
I personally don't remember a time when he shown as equally durable without his FF than whenever Cain sporadically appeared using it. I could name plenty of instances where he's been hurt without it but you won't find many where he's been hurt while it's on.

Hulk has notoriously had trouble with Wolverines claws, Juggernaut is considerable better at handling sharp objects than the Hulk characters. He's also protected by magical armour so there's that, it would be interesting if Wolverine tried it without the armour on.

Reacting2

And that, my friends, is why he wins here stick out tongue this

Reacting2
Kuurth doesnt have classic juggernauts durability. why would you say that... as soon as he became Kuurth and started to wreck shit, he went full juggernaut power! why? because of all the destruction he was causing, he was sent to the sun and came back a step later and was just fine, even cyttorka was all happy about it...

yes cain was a DP levels when he became Kuurth, but that was like for 5 seconds, then he went full power after destryong the raft

juggerman
I dunno when exactly Kuurth had Juggernaut's full power but i do believe he did get it seeing as how Cyttorak was so pleased that he was wrecking sh!t

celeyhyga17
why would you say that... as soon as he became Kuurth and started to wreck shit, he went full juggernaut power! why? because of all the destruction he was causing, he was sent to the sun and came back a step later and was just fine, even cyttorka was all happy about it...

yes cain was a DP levels when he became Kuurth, but that was like for 5 seconds, then he went full power after destryong the raft
Was that ever brought out on panel?

I dunno when exactly Kuurth had Juggernaut's full power but i do believe he did get it seeing as how Cyttorak was so pleased that he was wrecking sh!t
Again where on panel do we see that?

Newjak
I personally don't remember a time when he shown as equally durable without his FF than whenever Cain sporadically appeared using it. I could name plenty of instances where he's been hurt without it but you won't find many where he's been hurt while it's on.

Hulk has notoriously had trouble with Wolverines claws, Juggernaut is considerable better at handling sharp objects than the Hulk characters. He's also protected by magical armour so there's that, it would be interesting if Wolverine tried it without the armour on. His shield has only been used like 4-5 times in his entire history.

The same amount of times he used his shield is probably how often you can come up with an example of him being hurt.

Never mind most of them have direct Contradictions to them, or are just him yelling even though he shows no sign of being hurt.

juggerman
when they talked to Cyttorak and he said he was pleased that Cain was finally doing what Cyttorak wanted. and its been established that when Juggernaut pleases Cyttorak with his distruction Cyttorak gives him his power

if Wolverine was stabbed then appeared later on panel with no wounds would you need them to explain to you "oh hey btw Wolverine healed while you werent looking"?

Naija boy
They would hurt him definitely. Event taking portrayal into account, Kuurth would not at all be able to simply shrug off the combined assault of these characters. Heck WBH alone could hurt him. Classic juggernaut himself has been hurt on numerous occasions (he was even brought to his knees by a punch from Prof Hulk) and while generally was above the durabiilty levels of the guys in this list, he was NOT beyond physical harm. Kuurth really didnt do anything to place him so far above classic juggernaut that this team would be unable to harm him (since they definitely would be able to harm classic juggs )

Reacting2
I dunno when exactly Kuurth had Juggernaut's full power but i do believe he did get it seeing as how Cyttorak was so pleased that he was wrecking sh!t this....

Reacting2
Originally posted by Naija boy
Heck WBH alone could hurt him. ) not really, even WBH durability pales against classic juggernaut

Naija boy
^I would say it "paling" is very debatable featwise but thats besides the point since it is WBH strength that would be at play here. If Prof Hulk could hurt classic juggs, then WBH would do so as well considering the astronomical strength differential between them

juggerman
when did prof Hulk hurt a FP Juggernaut?

Mshinu
when did prof Hulk hurt a FP Juggernaut?

Never. He forced the air from his lungs and caused him some discomfort, but hurt as in damaged? Nope.

Galan007
Quick question for Juggernaut fans, outside of those TWO Thor issues both written within 8 months of each other, when has Juggernaut been shown or mentioned having a shield that surrounds him? Aside from the instances already mentioned, there's this:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/12311901_j1.jpg

DarkSaint85
Again, FP Kuurth was a beast, but Lobo could take him. Still not seen any arguments against that.

Galan007
Lobo doesn't do logic. On panel. No argument can be formed against that.

DarkSaint85
Exactly.

I guess I may sound like a broken record, but I just love threads where the OP clearly thinks one side would win....and then has a massive loophole lol.

JakeTheBank
Hell, much as I hate that sorry excuse for a character, Sentry could feasibly solo if he's having one of his extremely good days.

h1a8
Kuurth doesnt have classic juggernauts durability.

Prove it. Because the comics show him being powered by Cyttorak and the Serpent at the same time.

h1a8
Hell, much as I hate that sorry excuse for a character, Sentry could feasibly solo if he's having one of his extremely good days.

Are you referring to soloing Kuurth? And are you referring to Molecule Man days?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Mshinu
Never. He forced the air from his lungs and caused him some discomfort, but hurt as in damaged? Nope.
Getting punched in the solar plExus and brought to your knees definitely qualifies as being hurt. I mean he might have not made him bleed but blood is certainly not the sole proof that an attack actually hurts whether in real life or in comics

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
Prove it. Because the comics show him being powered by Cyttorak and the Serpent at the same time.
He did prove it and it's on panel.

The Juggernaut that was empowered by the Serpent wasn't full powered Juggernaut but the watered down version.

YOU have to prove that Cytoraak empowered him back to his Classic levels after he got the Serpent's power. On panel proof only. Good luck with that.

h1a8
Getting punched in the solar plExus and brought to your knees definitely qualifies as being hurt. I mean he might have not made him bleed but blood is certainly not the sole proof that an attack actually hurts whether in real life or in comics

Truth.
But Professor Hulk harming Juggs is a very low showing for Juggs. It is not the standard by any means, or close to it. The standard for Classic Juggs is him barely feeling a Godblast or Thor's mightiest slam, etc.
I don't see anyone short of skyfather, not even Thanos, not being hurt by the Godblast or Thor's mightiest slam.

celeyhyga17

The Juggernaut that was empowered by the Serpent wasn't full powered Juggernaut but the watered down version.

YOU have to prove that Cytoraak empowered him back to his Classic levels after he got the Serpent's power. On panel proof only. Good luck with that.

There is none. We just see Cyttorak somewhat pleased that Jugs is destroying stuff.

h1a8

In comics the default always hold true UNLESS the writer reveal otherwise. That means a character is not weakened unless it is mentioned or shown in the comic. It's all about writer's intentions and not people's opinions or speculations. Bottomline, Juggs was fully empowered by Cyttorak prior to Fear Itself, as the comic showed and stated. That means he didn't lose any power unless the writer stated or showed it.

Bentley
Is it as Phoenix Emma cause that would a world of difference. wink

The same Emma whose regular form gets impaled by a random Sh'iar? Nay, Wolverine got tanked by Emma stick out tongue

johnv89
ummm he was powered by Cyttorak. It shows on panel when he takes his enchantment away and gives it to colossus. all i have is the youtube video that shows it but it happened.

Reacting2
^I would say it "paling" is very debatable featwise but thats besides the point since it is WBH strength that would be at play here. If Prof Hulk could hurt classic juggs, then WBH would do so as well considering the astronomical strength differential between them dude strenght dont matter, hulk low durability means(he was still prone to sharp cuting damage) its going to be a woden hammer vs a solid titanium wall, hulk can get as strong as he wants but he aint bringing that wall down with wooden hammers...

Reacting2
Originally posted by Galan007
Lobo doesn't do logic. On panel. No argument can be formed against that. this lobo is the same that got beat up by superman.... so logic lobo ok

DarkSaint85
And if he breaks out the 4th wall?

Reacting2
And if he breaks out the 4th wall? he fail at doing that against superman.... this is that same dude, the one that faces superman all the time, not looney lobo

Galan007
this lobo is the same that got beat up by superman.... so logic lobo ok Using one showing to gauge Lobo's entire history is lulz-worthy. I can provide scans of Lobo smacking around Superman, Hal, Guy, Sinestro, Atrocitus, Smite, Dr. Fate, Shazam, Zatanna, throwing around Pulsar Stargrave (despite having no leverage, and despite Pulsar possessing "stellar mass"wink, etc. etc.

But yeah, cling to a single instance of PIS. thumb up

JakeTheBank
Lobo no sells the OP and breaks the 4th wall anyway.

Nihilist
Is Kuurth the new character to get the wank treatment of not been able to be harmed?

JakeTheBank
Guess so.

Came out of nowhere it seems, too.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, on average, in his own series, Lobo does what he wants. If you want to use a weakened PIS Lobo, you should have said, and it's too late now anyways.

Lobo soloes this with ease.

If your intention was to create a wank thread.to showcase Kuurth's superiority, then maybe you shouldn't have used Lobo lol.

Bentley
this lobo is the same that got beat up by superman.... so logic lobo ok

To be fair, that makes no sense, so there is no logic to that either stick out tongue

I love the fact some people want to downgrade Lobo because they don't like how powerful he is.

carver9
Lobo and WBH destroy Kuurth.

Naija boy
dude strenght dont matter, hulk low durability means(he was still prone to sharp cuting damage) its going to be a woden hammer vs a solid titanium wall, hulk can get as strong as he wants but he aint bringing that wall down with wooden hammers...

Hulk low durability? WBH walked away unscathed from the epicenter of an impact whose residual shockwave disintegrated two savage hulk level beings, a being able to casually trounce merged hulk, a fing fang foom amped to world conquering power levels, and an army of mindless ones portrayed powerfully enough to defeat Uma, And destroyed the planet and damaged nearby moons. The fact that he was at the epicenter of the collision means that the actual force he experienced was several orders of magnitude greater the residual shockwave which did all that damage....That represents some insanely high durability.

...Kuurth actually doesn't even have any durability feat as high ( or anywhere near really)as that but even ignoring that and taking into account only Classic juggernauts highest feat ( god blast feat ), comparing WBh to a wooden hammer banging on the titanium wall Kuurth is not at all sensible.

Furthermore I only recall WBH getting pierced by an attack from a Betty that was amped to be as strong as him and thatis hardly a display of low durability..

Reacting2
Originally posted by carver9
Lobo and WBH destroy Kuurth. based on? their shit like durability?

zopzop
Lobo and WBH destroy Kuurth.
thumb up
I don't know enough about Lobo to comment but for sure WBH could beat Kuurth.

It would start off slow, with neither side being able to do much of anything to the other. Then Hulk's rage fueled strength/stamina/durability boost kicks in and the fight goes down hill for Kuurth from there.

Reacting2
Hulk low durability? WBH walked away unscathed from the epicenter of an impact whose residual shockwave disintegrated two savage hulk level beings, so what? they all have low durability compared to juggernaut

...Kuurth actually doesn't even have any durability feat as high . God blast anybody?

Reacting2
Then Hulk's rage fueled strength/stamina/durability boost kicks in and the fight goes down hill for Kuurth from there. time and time again this has prooven as false... no matter how strong hulk gets, his durability will never be on par with classic juggernaut, how is he going to even hurt classic juggernaut when his fist are not as durable as kuurth skin?

Reacting2
time and time again this has prooven as false... no matter how strong hulk gets, his durability will never be on par with classic juggernaut, how is he going to even hurt classic juggernaut when his fist are not as durable as kuurth skin?

this is red she hulk cutting thru hulk skin, bones and tissue

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901497_Incredible_Hulks_635_013.jpg

again Hulk weak durability exposed...

http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/skaar-stabs-hulk-l.jpg

now juggernaut high durability

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20602/IncredibleHulk602013.jpg

carver9
this is red she hulk cutting thru hulk skin, bones and tissue

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901497_Incredible_Hulks_635_013.jpg

again Hulk weak durability exposed...

http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/skaar-stabs-hulk-l.jpg

now juggernaut high durability

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20602/IncredibleHulk602013.jpg

Lol...what's the point of this? This proves Hulk healing factor is next to none. By the way, Skaar cut him with an amped sword and She Rulk was at WBH level when she sliced him. It doesn't matter since Hulk healing factor is top notch...

Example...

Hulk hands is molecular infused in the ground...

http://img145.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84593_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8002_009_122_845lo.jpg

He rips both his arms/hands off and they grow back instantly.

http://img143.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=84600_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2002_010_122_1113lo.jpg

So stabbing him, doesn't really matter.

Reacting2

carver9

Reacting2
So besides one high ft of Jugs healing factor, what else has Jugs done because the way Hulks healing factor works make him nigh unstoppable and impossible to stop. Hulk is overall more formidable than Jugs. more formidable than jugs? surely you jest!

lets make a list...

nigh unstoppable: juggernaut is more formidable than hulk, he is the Unstoppable Juggernaut, not the other way around

durability : juggernaut is more durable than hulk(blunt, piercing, energy attacks) and once in motion he is virtually indestructible

Healing factor: they are about the same, juggernaut is an avatar so his healing factor cant be taxed, but you could argue if the his link to cyttorak is severed he is dead.

so again, how is hulk more formidable than jugs?

carver9
more formidable than jugs? surely you jest!

lets make a list...

nigh unstoppable: juggernaut is more formidable than hulk, he is the Unstoppable Juggernaut, not the other way around

durability : juggernaut is more durable than hulk(blunt, piercing, energy attacks) and once in motion he is virtually indestructible

Healing factor: they are about the same, juggernaut is an avatar so his healing factor cant be taxed, but you could argue if the his link to cyttorak is severed he is dead.

so again, how is hulk more formidable than jugs?

Going by fts, Hulk is far more stronger than Juggernaut. Even Skaar defeated Jugs whereas an amped Skaar couldn't do the same to WWH and got overpowered with one hand by WWH. Juggernaut also gets stomped regularly by the Xmen whereas WWH took on all of them, a more powerful team and ran through them with ease. Juggernaut is powerful but he is no Hulk. Hulk is physically above him. Juggernaut doeant have the fts Hulk have which puts him a couple of notches below him.

Reacting2

JakeTheBank
Durability is one thing, but how can anyone actually claim Juggernaut is stronger than Hulk?

Reacting2
Durability is one thing, but how can anyone actually claim Juggernaut is stronger than Hulk? writers and marvel staff think so?

JakeTheBank
Which is why Juggernaut is touted as "the strongest one there is"?

He's strong, don't get me wrong, but he's not as strong as Hulk. His (relative) unstoppability, durability, and comparable strength is what gives him the means to put up a good fight against Banner, but you'll have a hard time actually proving he's stronger than him.

Reacting2
Which is why Juggernaut is touted as "the strongest one there is"? Marvel HQ thinks he is due to the limitless power of cyttorak he can call upon

but you'll have a hard time actually proving he's stronger than him. I have old and recent feats, most recent was when he was pushing WWH back only using his strengh

JakeTheBank
Marvel HQ thinks he is due to the limitless power of cyttorak he can call upon

I have old and recent feats, most recent was when he was pushing WWH back only using his strengh

"Limitless power"? That's what we call hyperbole. And I've not seen any writer or handbook or throw away comment made about Juggernaut stating he's stronger than Hulk. His claim to fame is being unstoppable, not being the benchmark of physical strength.

Pushing WWH back when your primary superpower is being virtually unstoppable isn't something that's a pure strength feat.

Reacting2
"Limitless power"? That's what we call hyperbole. And I've not seen any writer or handbook or throw away comment made about Juggernaut stating he's stronger than Hulk.
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/31180_103828392998086_7659729_n.jpg

and juggernaut is as strong as he wants to be
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20172/th_TheIncredibleHulkv2-172-18.jpg

Pushing WWH back when your primary superpower is being virtually unstoppable isn't something that's a pure strength feat. was confirmed by the author himself that was a pure strenght feat

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
..Thanks to my friend who goes by Cain Marko on his fan site, The writer of the WWH/ X-Men books Christos Gage confirms that it was indeed a test of strength and the Juggernaut matched (and even surpassed) the strongest Hulk to date.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showpost.php?p=5411579&postcount=36

JakeTheBank
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/31180_103828392998086_7659729_n.jpg

and juggernaut is as strong as he wants to be
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20172/th_TheIncredibleHulkv2-172-18.jpg

was confirmed by the author himself that was a pure strenght feat

That letter is pretty funny for a couple of reasons.

1.) That Hulk fan writing in sounds like Carver. Complaining about Hulk losing, bringing up Family Man Hulk, boasting about Hulk's powah.

2.) Current opinion back then means little as to now. Even so, "limitless power" is hyperbole. Unless you think Juggernaut can tap into this source of power and start fighting Celestials and above if it's truly so "limitless".

Juggernaut is as strong as he wants to be? Okay. Hulk is as strong as he wills himself to be via anger, and his strength has also been described as "limitless". It's not.

And according to Greg Pak, nothing short of Galactus could have beaten WWH and Hulk had always been holding back until HoTM.

Juggernaut's strength feats don't compare to Hulk's best.

Reacting2
"limitless power" is hyperbole. Unless you think Juggernaut can tap into this source of power and start fighting Celestials and above if it's truly so "limitless". HOTM Hulk cant start fighting Celestials and above either, but guess what? juggernaut has tapped(indirectly) into more power from the gem(which is only receives a percentage of its power from cyttorak) and he was bringing down reality walls

And according to Greg Pak, nothing short of Galactus could have beaten WWH . yeah... no.. loeb Force Rulk punched a watcher, shit like that happes all the time

Juggernaut's strength feats don't compare to Hulk's best. he does not need them if he beats on hulk and people that beat hulk, hercules has superior strength feats than thanos, that means nothing,

JakeTheBank
HOTM Hulk cant start fighting Celestials and above either, but guess what? juggernaut has tapped(indirectly) into more power from the gem(which is only receives a percentage of its power from cyttorak) and he was bringing down reality walls

yeah... no.. loeb Force Rulk punched a watcher, shit like that happes all the time

he does not need them if he beats on hulk and people that beat hulk, hercules has superior strength feats than thanos, that means nothing,

And Savage Hulk has punched the timestream and has collapsed dimensions and has been stated to be possessed of "limitless" power. So, again, not really seeing how Juggernaut is physically above Hulk in terms of strength unless you're using a high end arc-amped Cain versus a lower end Hulk.

Okay...? Writer statements are nice and all, but they're not proof, especially when they're contradicted or are just plain nonsense.

When has he "beat on" Hulk and what kind of context? People who aren't as strong as Hulk have beaten up on him or have just outright beaten him. Juggernaut being "unstoppable" and significantly more durable than Hulk doesn't mean he's stronger than him.

DarkSaint85
The other day, we had to step in and teach a guy who Batman was. BATMAN.

And now, we have to teach someone who the Hulk is......wow.

Reacting2

And now, we have to teach someone who the Hulk is......wow. well Caver was stating hulk was more unstoppable than the "Unstoppable" Juggernaut, so there

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I think its debateable to use a word like 'formidable' or unstoppable, but then I think it degenerated into who is stronger, Hulk or Juggy.

And I side firmly with Hulk.

carver9
well Caver was stating hulk was more unstoppable than the "Unstoppable" Juggernaut, so there

Hulk is more formidable.

Naija boy
Lol in the scan he posted that was supposed to be WBH getting harmed, it looked clearlylike Hulk and Betty had powered down from the world breaking levels. Moreover even then, Hulk being sliced by a blade wielded by a person who was his equal strength wise is hardly representative of low durability especially considering the impact he endured unscathed as well as his no selling of wendigo, Armageddon and bi beast simultaneous attacks before even going full out world breaker.

The rest of the scans are not even Wbh. Additionally there is really little comparison strength wise between Kuurth and Wbh and Wbh having lower durability does not mean that he will be unable to hurt Kuurth with his vastly superior strength

h1a8
The thing about strength is that there are two kinds:
Natural strength and Effective strength

Effective strength > or = Natural strength

I'll explain the difference using Superman.
Superman not only has a great natural strength (lifting or punching while grounded) but he has an even greater effective strength due to his flight powers. His flight ability can amp his punches and lifting to much higher degrees. Hell his flying strength alone has proven to be planetary.

WBH definitely has the greater natural strength than Kuurth (not debatable),
but Kuurth can use his unstoppability enchantment to reinforce his natural strength and thus making his effective strength probably comparable to WBH's strength (it's up for debate now).

Lastly, Kuurth has a different natural durability than his effective durability. When Cyttorak took his powers, and Thor once robbed him of his force field we seen Juggs still hella durable. Why? Because he was still strong. Being strong automatically amps your durability (in comics and real life). So adding a force field or cyttorak powers increases his durability and makes his effective durability even greater.

IMO, there is no way herald level beings can physically harm a FP Kuurth with both Serpent's power and Cyttorak's power. Kuurth with only Serpent's power is a different story though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.