WBH vs Bor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place in a adamantium cage and is a hand to hand fight. Who wins?

whacknasty
Agh! I want to say Bor...but I'm not sure...

golem370
WBH defeated two Class 100 strength guys with a boost in strength by 1000.

the Darkone
Bor

Prep-Man
Hulk smashes puny god!

Mshinu
Bor chops Hulkie Boy`s head off in one swipe.

PillarofOsiris
It's hilarious that anyone thinks this could be a fight.

Naija boy
^ just shut up and stop desecrating this and virtually every Hulk thread with ur hatefilled idiocy. facepalm

Hulk wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
It's hilarious that anyone thinks this could be a fight. laughing out loud

You're mad.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Naija boy
^ just shut up and stop desecrating this and virtually every Hulk thread with ur hatefilled idiocy. facepalm

Hulk wins

lol. Fanboys like you give the Hulk a bad name, kid.

btw Quan agrees with you. I rest my case.

whacknasty
Even if it is just a straight h2h fight, Bor can still magically amp his strength right? Couldit be just a rehash of what Zeus did to Hulk before? Or was Hulk a bit weaker at that time?

Colossus-Big C
Hulk wins.

wbh at the end stopped holding back, he will get even stronger faster than savage hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by whacknasty
Even if it is just a straight h2h fight, Bor can still magically amp his strength right? Couldit be just a rehash of what Zeus did to Hulk before?

yup

Colossus-Big C
whats stopping hulk from getting stronger?
wbh>>>the hulk zeus owned though.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
whats stopping hulk from getting stronger?
wbh>>>the hulk zeus owned though.

So now you're going to argue WBH could beat Zeus H2H? And Hulk fanboys wonder why no one respects their opinions.

JakeTheBank
http://www.theforce.net/kids/coruscant/probe_droid/palpatine.jpg

Mshinu
Originally posted by whacknasty
Even if it is just a straight h2h fight, Bor can still magically amp his strength right? Couldit be just a rehash of what Zeus did to Hulk before?

No it couldn`t.

Bor would not be merciful. big grin

the ninjak
Crazy kids.

Bor sucked! screw you golem.

whacknasty
Originally posted by Mshinu
No it couldn`t.

Bor would not be merciful. big grin

Lol. He does seem like a mean sob

Naija boy

btw Quan agrees with you. I rest my case.

U are giving urself a bad name with ur mindless hate for a freaking fictional character u dunce. Do u think that saying " kid" or " fanboy" make you appear smarter or validate ur constant hate for a fictional character? Boohoo "quan" agrees with me. U really think that's supposed to mean something?Basing your " case" on that shows how much of a moron u really are.

God of mercy face palm

PillarofOsiris
U are giving urself a bad name with ur mindless hate for a freaking fictional character u dunce. Do u think that saying " kid" or " fanboy" make you appear smarter or validate ur constant hate for a fictional character? Boohoo "quan" agrees with me. U really think that's supposed to mean something?Basing your " case" on that shows how much of a moron u really are.

God of mercy face palm

It sounds like I got you pretty upset by calling you "kid". I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Naija boy
Bor never showed anything even remotely comparable to Zeus. There is absolutely no basis for such a comparison. He lost to JMS Thor who was himself not at all on Zeus level. Equating Zeus and Bor is nonsensical

Naija boy
It sounds like I got you pretty upset by calling you "kid". I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Lol right Im hurt indeed. Care to actually debate the topic at hand or would u prefer to keep underscoring ur all-round mental incompetence with more poor attempts at humour?

PillarofOsiris
Debate what topic? Anyone who thinks Hulk is beating Bor is a moron. Arguing it would be validating that Hulk has a chance, which he doesn't. If I made a WBH vs Galactus thread, I wouldn't debate that either.

the ninjak
Bor lived up to his name.

Debate what topic? Anyone who thinks Hulk is beating Bor is a moron. Arguing it would be validating that Hulk has a chance, which he doesn't. If I made a WBH vs Galactus thread, I wouldn't debate that either.

Thor beat him. So did Loki with the flick of a wrist. Much like Hulk did to Loki in the recent movie lolz.

Naija boy
@ pillarofidiocy, Yeah so u view Bor and Galactus as parallel and therefore actually think that is a valid analogy and yet refuse to offer up any justification for why Bor is so far above WBH....as expected. Go actually try reading Bors appearances and displayed power level as opposed to defaming the thread with whatever foolish Hulk related comment is at the forefront of ur mind. It will save u the trouble of making at utter fool of urself.

Anyhow, feat wise Bor was decidedly underwhelming. He certainly did not show himself to be on the level of the likes of Zeus and Odin or even remotely close. If he did then the claim that this is a walkover victory for him would have merit but as it stands it is nonsensical and merely the musings of a hate filled anti-hulk pyscophant.

the ninjak
I hereby am pushing forward a No Bor Thread Petition.

Any donations will be accepted.

I believe this character has had enough considering his showings. And doesn't need no punk ass kids creating forum threads to further humiliate his character.

RIP

golem370
Oh no amping since it is hand to hand for Bor

whacknasty
Originally posted by golem370
Oh no amping since it is hand to hand for Bor

Ah, no amping.

I'll say Hulk then : )

Why do I feel like a traitor now...? Lol

quanchi112

btw Quan agrees with you. I rest my case. When did I give my opinion ? I simply recognized you're upset.

Damborgson
Edge to Hulk. Bor wasnt aslt skyfather levels and neither wad thor. He'd put up a good fight but hulk would wear him down.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Damborgson
Edge to Hulk. Bor wasnt aslt skyfather levels and neither wad thor. He'd put up a good fight but hulk would wear him down.

Why you dirty hulk fanboy..... sick

Damborgson
Why you dirty hulk fanboy..... sick

I try hard to not let my Hulk bias show but....I'm weak.

carver9
Lol at Pillar. His hate for Hulk is amusing.

keiththegreat
Bor stomps.

WB Hulk

Boring Bor

quanchi112
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Bor stomps. Based on ?

Endless Mike
Bor

carver9
Hulk kills him. Bor showed nothing to suggest he is in Hulks league physically.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Bor Tell me what this is based on ?

golem370
Can Thor defeat his friends? All get there weapons but only in a melee since. No bfr

Team
Warriors Three
Sif
Balder
Vidar

ankur29
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk kills him. Bor showed nothing to suggest he is in Hulks league physically.

his best feat was cracking OF thor's rib.

wbh should win.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tell me what this is based on ?

Bor being a Skyfather

Hyperion Prime
Bor wrecks WBH like a 78 Pinto.

JakeTheBank
Bor had the power output to one shot kill a Thor without the Odin Force and the act of simply powering up ala DBZ was planet threatening. Of course, some...less enlightened people will chalk that up to hype or hyperbole, even though there's nothing to suggest that at all.

Don't see how WBH "easily" beats Bor, tbh, though it's possible he'd win.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bor had the power output to one shot kill a Thor without the Odin Force and the act of simply powering up ala DBZ was planet threatening. Of course, some...less enlightened people will chalk that up to hype or hyperbole, even though there's nothing to suggest that at all.

Don't see how WBH "easily" beats Bor, tbh, though it's possible he'd win. Wasn't Thormal Nor beating Bor, and then Hela blew him up? Same with him about to be killed by the Disir who Thormal Nor withstood, along with Tyr. And who Loki beat. Same with him being killed by Loki...

quanchi112
Bor being a Skyfather Thor beat him with a portion of the odinforce so he wasn't anywhere near to the power levels of Odin, etc. Loki transmuted him for crying out loud.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wasn't Thormal Nor beating Bor, and then Hela blew him up? Same with him about to be killed by the Disir who Thormal Nor withstood, along with Tyr. And who Loki beat. Same with him being killed by Loki...

IIRC, since Bor had died, he was effectively a slave to Hela who had domionin over his soul. The Disir were all over the place as well. Loki beat Bor via ambushing him before he could muster his godly defenses as it was pretty clear that straight up he likely would have gotten slaughtered.

Good points, but the Bor displayed in Thor #600 was clearly intended to be a trans-level being.

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
Bor lived up to his name.

Thor beat him. So did Loki with the flick of a wrist. Much like Hulk did to Loki in the recent movie lolz. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wasn't Thormal Nor beating Bor, and then Hela blew him up? Same with him about to be killed by the Disir who Thormal Nor withstood, along with Tyr. And who Loki beat. Same with him being killed by Loki... Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor beat him with a portion of the odinforce so he wasn't anywhere near to the power levels of Odin, etc. Loki transmuted him for crying out loud.

And then you have.
IIRC, since Bor had died, he was effectively a slave to Hela who had domionin over his soul. The Disir were all over the place as well. Loki beat Bor via ambushing him before he could muster his godly defenses as it was pretty clear that straight up he likely would have gotten slaughtered.

Good points, but the Bor displayed in Thor #600 was clearly intended to be a trans-level being.

Intensions of power don't hold up to shown battle feats. An Old World Trans who lost so badly to simple tricks and a melee battle just doesn't add up.

WBH absolutely murders this fight. Stop relying on basic tier levels.

JakeTheBank
Thor beat Bor by hitting him so hard Mjolnir actually broke. Loki transmuted Bor because he got the jump on him and prepped for the entire encounter; considering what Loki is capable of with prep and a sneak attack, how that's some kind of humiliating lost is beyond me.

the ninjak
Thor beat Bor by hitting him so hard Mjolnir actually broke. Loki transmuted Bor because he got the jump on him and prepped for the entire encounter; considering what Loki is capable of with prep and a sneak attack, how that's some kind of humiliating lost is beyond me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Thor currently in the middle of a huge self doubt saga at that time? Mjolnir was cracking and he had problems dealing with random demi gods? He needed Dr Strange to bond himself to the hammer to heal it?

No crap it broke he killed his grand-dad.
And Loki timetravelling through a deal with Hela to simply cast a spell to contain him is lame in regards to your boasts of Bor being as powerful as you say he is.

Bor was the birth of something beautiful but he wasn't as almighty as you claim. He was simply part of something growing. That would one day become something bigger.

Once again correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open to any feats that sugest otherwise.

Endless Mike
Thor beat Bor before he could use his full power

JakeTheBank
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Thor currently in the middle of a huge self doubt saga at that time? Mjolnir was cracking and he had problems dealing with random demi gods? He needed Dr Strange to bond himself to the hammer to heal it?

No crap it broke he killed his grand-dad.
And Loki timetravelling through a deal with Hela to simply cast a spell to contain him is lame in regards to your boasts of Bor being as powerful as you say he is.

Bor was the birth of something beautiful but he wasn't as almighty as you claim. He was simply part of something growing. That would one day become something bigger.

Once again correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open to any feats that sugest otherwise.

No, not really. He was busy trying to lead the Asgardians peacefully through a new era free of the old ways (ie. Odin's mentality). The doubt and whatnot didn't come until after he was banished, which was after he slayed Bor. Mjolnir was like wise in perfect condition.

It didn't break because of symbolism; it broke because he struck Mjolnir against Bor with such force it shattered. Considering that was an amped Thor, that's an impressive death feat as it were.

...not sure how that is something to discredit? Loki's sorcery is immense and it clearly states that Loki attacked Bor before Bor could summon his godly defenses; the frost giants he was hunting didn't know any potent enough magic for Bor to concern himself with. It was made plain as day the context as to Loki transmuting him. And again, it was a Loki who had prepared for this moment for lord knows how long to alter his own timeline. Loki with prep is incredibly potent. Hell, without prep, he's able to stagger beings like Surtur w/Twilight under his own power.

Just how almighty am I claiming Bor to be...? He's as powerful as he actually was portrayed in the comics. Not Odin level (which I never said and I'm pretty positive no one else claimed), but still powerful enough to take OF Thor to the brink.

JakeTheBank
Thor beat Bor before he could use his full power

This, too. Thor had to kill him before Bor's unleashes energies destroyed the planet.

the ninjak
No, not really. He was busy trying to lead the Asgardians peacefully through a new era free of the old ways (ie. Odin's mentality). The doubt and whatnot didn't come until after he was banished, which was after he slayed Bor. Mjolnir was like wise in perfect condition.

It didn't break because of symbolism; it broke because he struck Mjolnir against Bor with such force it shattered. Considering that was an amped Thor, that's an impressive death feat as it were.

...not sure how that is something to discredit? Loki's sorcery is immense and it clearly states that Loki attacked Bor before Bor could summon his godly defenses; the frost giants he was hunting didn't know any potent enough magic for Bor to concern himself with. It was made plain as day the context as to Loki transmuting him. And again, it was a Loki who had prepared for this moment for lord knows how long to alter his own timeline. Loki with prep is incredibly potent. Hell, without prep, he's able to stagger beings like Surtur w/Twilight under his own power.

Just how almighty am I claiming Bor to be...? He's as powerful as he actually was portrayed in the comics. Not Odin level (which I never said and I'm pretty positive no one else claimed), but still powerful enough to take OF Thor to the brink.

Thanks. You are a good poster. I thought the defeat of Bor happened during Thor's doubt saga.

And your point of Loki defeating Bor in the past with examples is also well put.

Well......consider my view on this battle being seeing Hulk's advantage being well over the line to being drawn closer to the the line.

Thanks for for the imput. smile

And seeing as how a forum battle has characters fighting at full power. Bor should supply a much better fight than the one shown in regards to the one Thor killed him in.

What are Bors best feats?

JakeTheBank
Thanks. You are a good poster. I thought the defeat of Bor happened during Thor's doubt saga.

And your point of Loki defeating Bor in the past with examples is also well put.

Well......consider my view on this battle being seeing Hulk's advantage being well over the line to being drawn closer to the the line.

Thanks for for the imput. smile

No problem.

As it is, restricted to H2H, this is definitely a fight that Hulk can win.

JakeTheBank
What are Bors best feats?

Combat wise, he was capable of killing Thor in one shot by Thor's own admission; had he been without the Odin Force, he would have died, but instead suffered broken ribs. Considering the level of durability OF Thor had displayed earlier in the series (enduring a point blank shot from the Destroyer - which had killed him before - and suffering only destroyed armor and burns) it was clear that JMS intended Thor to be operating on a higher level than normally, especially in #600.

The act of him powering up and summoning his godly energies was enough to endanger and possibly destroy the planet by Thor's own account, as well.

Out of combat, depending on how much stock you want to put into Asgardian creation myth/lore, he's done shit like mold the Nine Realms.

the ninjak
Team Bor.

Sr J-Bieb

That wasn't attributed to why she was able to treat him like nothing.

The Disir got beat by Loki, Thormal/Tyr, and probably some other dudes that I'm forgetting.

It still happened, and it still looks terrible for a being of his stature. His natural durability isn't enough to not get turned into snow?

What about Thormal Nor tanking his punches?
http://i46.tinypic.com/o9fln7.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wh4bx3.jpg

Bor is the biggest letdown in comics right now.

JakeTheBank
Bendis sucks, yeah. There's no real reason why Bor should have been nerfed outside of Bendis not giving a phuck.

Still, personally, I don't find Loki doing what he did to Bor unreasonable given the circumstances.

carver9
Bor using his full powers would have been a better fight.

DarkOdin
Wasn't Thormal Nor beating Bor, and then Hela blew him up? Same with him about to be killed by the Disir who Thormal Nor withstood, along with Tyr. And who Loki beat. Same with him being killed by Loki...

Hela had the twlightsword when she blow him away,

other then that Hela ran away from Bor when he was going nuts at the wedding. Only when he was in Hel did Hela have the edge again which is nothing know a death god is above a skyfather if the are dead. Great example is Zeus in chaos war when pluto and him changed.

As for the Disir normal Thor and Tyr couldn't do jack without loki's sword, nor hela in here realm plus the fact the Disir are ampped by Bor's own power which he showed to undo with ease.

Loki stated the only way he trick Bor was that Bor didn't keep his magic defences up when fighting frost giants HEck Loki taken over Odin's body over...

As For Thor Heck it was more of a royal rumble in the fight.

DarkOdin
That wasn't attributed to why she was able to treat him like nothing.

The Disir got beat by Loki, Thormal/Tyr, and probably some other dudes that I'm forgetting.

It still happened, and it still looks terrible for a being of his stature. His natural durability isn't enough to not get turned into snow?

What about Thormal Nor tanking his punches?
http://i46.tinypic.com/o9fln7.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wh4bx3.jpg

Bor is the biggest letdown in comics right now. In Bor defence Here Bor' was under Hela' control and i doubt he wanted to be since he reisted Hela at the beginning of the arc and refused break mjolnir enchantment that protect Thor so i doubt he was goin all out. as opposed to when he was tricked into thinking Thor killed his son when they fought.

Bor as very little feats but so doesn WBH

Bor striking power is enough to one shot a High herald when not holding back.

His durability is higher or equal to Mjolnir.

I doubt WBH could do either.

Plus he high end magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.