Marvels Tier list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
I did not create this list, just wanted ti share and see what you guys think?
They are not in order with-in each category.

MARVEL TIER LIST:

True God Tier----

The One Above All

Super High Cosmic tier---

Living Tribunal Beyonder (pre retcon)

Super Cosmic tier----

Thanos (IG) Death Oblivion Eternity infinity

Cosmic Tier ----

Phoenix Galactus Master order Agamotto Lord Chaos Aegis Tenebrous Stranger Eon The Celestials Shaper of Worlds Doctor Strange (sorcerer supreme, avatar for eterninty)

Lower cosmic tier----

Thor (King Thor, Rune King Thor) Odin Zeus Tyrant Inbetweener Champion Elder Gods Grand Master Mephisto Franklin Richards (adult) Collecter Onslaught Thanos

Super high tier----

Doctor Doom

Beta Ray Bill

Ghost Rider

Mangog

Kurse

Genis

The Destroyer

Nova

Blackheart

Sentry

Mandarin

Adam Warlock

Hulk (War hulk)

Iron Man (Extremis, Bleeding Edge armor, THORBUSTER Armor)

Ms Marvel

Gladiator

Loki

Silver Surfer

Stardust

Scarlet Witch

Apocalypse __________________________________________________
___ High tier-

Juggernaut Red Hulk Skaar X-man (none Shaman) Cable (with TO Virus) Prince Nemor Black Bolt Rogue Abomination Absorbing man Air Walker-Herald Emma Frost Exodus Firelord Hyperion Hercules Jack of Hearts Invisible Woman Magneto Human Torch Namor Polaris Jean Grey Professor X Dracula She Hulk Storm Thing Cable Quick Silver Ice Man Terrax Vision Morg _________________________________________ Medium tier-

Spiderman Maverick/Agent Zero Iron Fist Blade Daken Marvel Boy aka Noh-Varr Beat Nocturne Bishop Blink Cyclops Havok Venom Carnage Canonball Winter Soldier/Bucky Captain America Wolverine Deadpool Deathlok Normal Electro Gambit Green Goblin Longshot Lizard Black Cat Morph(eXiles) Nightcrawler Omega Red Black Panther Sabretooth USAgent Molten man Tombstone Multiple man Zemo __________________________________________________
___ Low tier-

Punisher Kingpin Moon Knight Red Skull Bullseye Daredevil Hawkeye Toad Nick Fury

CortSether
List sucks so bad that I bet even zopzop could make a better one.

zopzop
Originally posted by CortSether
List sucks so bad that I bet even zopzop could make a better one.
Eat your heart out Quan! I officially got my own stalker! blushing

And you are correct, the OP left out "B|tch Tier" so he could add Shuma Gorath to it. wink

Gecko4lif
Shitty list
You should feel bad for posting it

whacknasty
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Shitty list
You should feel bad for posting it

Lol.

It does seem a bit off in some areas...

CortSether
Originally posted by zopzop
Eat your heart out Quan! I officially got my own stalker! blushing

And you are correct, the OP left out "B|tch Tier" so he could add Shuma Gorath to it. wink

Was calling you out, brah! mad

Well if Shuma is in the b!tch list, you might wanna put Zom, Set, Chthon, and Dormammu in there, too.

Sundipped
Originally posted by zopzop

Low blow. Fellas keep it civil. lol.

Digi
Tier threads aren't allowed. Been there, banned that.

If you want a true answer, no definitive list can be made. Continue to refine your knowledge and you can get close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.