Apocalypse vs Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
En Sabah Nur aka Apocalypse discovers a gateway to DC earth. He lands on Metropolis and caused building to be destroyed. Standing his way is Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter. Will Apocalypse be defeated and contained?

bluewaterrider
Wonder Woman tosses her lasso (which is unbreakable, and forces people to tell the truth) over Apocalypse.

She asks: Who are you? How did you get here? and How do we send you back?

Apocalypse tells her.

Then he gets sent back where he belongs.

If you want to vary the scenario, Martian Manhunter, who has telepathy as one of his main powers, reads Apocalypse's mind and gets the same information.

You get to choose which characters and how many send him back, but, unless Apocalypse came with some help, or a plan to prevent this from happening, that's the story that proceeds from your setup.

zopzop
Against any single one of them he could do it (beat them) but against two or even three of them? Hell no.

cdtm
Superman wins, with ease.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by lilshogun
En Sabah Nur aka Apocalypse discovers a gateway to DC earth. He lands on Metropolis and caused building to be destroyed. Standing his way is Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter. Will Apocalypse be defeated and contained?

What makes you think he can beat all three of these guys at once?

Prep-Man
MM solos.

Bouboumaster
I think that anyone in the team can solo Apocalypse

psycho gundam
even DCnU current versions?

-Pr-
DCNU versions would have issues with Apocalypse, but working together I can see them winning.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by psycho gundam
even DCnU current versions?

I don't know as for the DCnU versions. But pre-reboot, hell yeah

psycho gundam
well, unless specified it is the current versions, and not even the most adamant fanboy of apocalypse would say he'd win against NE superman, wonder woman, and martian manhunter, the question was just to affirm if the trio would be a certain victory as the NE versions would be. I know superman and MM in DCnU pretty well, but as usual WW's lasso is always toted as some kind of forum win certainty and i really don't know if she's as potent as she was before.

Prep-Man
ww is tricky. she seems formidable in jl, but hasnt done anything impressive in her solo series.

mm is a different story. he could give the team the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.