Sentinels vs. Frost Giants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
100 Sentinels vs. 100 Frost Giants

Who wins?

juggerman
Mutant killers vs god killers?

whacknasty
Originally posted by juggerman
Mutant killers vs god killers?

Lol, that was my first reaction.

Are these just the mass produced sentinel ground troops? Or are any of them more specialized?

Sin I AM
you have to be more specific with the version of sentinels used.....the fight will depend heavil;y on that

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you have to be more specific with the version of sentinels used.....the fight will depend heavil;y on that

Let's use the most formidable versions of Sentinels

Sixth_Winged
so they're all nimrods or bastion???

the ninjak
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
so they're all nimrods or bastion???

Nimrod and Bastion were unique.

I reckon the Sentinel Primes from the Zero Tolerance series or the Omega Sentinel Primes may have been the elite field types. Those Sentinels took down X-men with ease.

Through in some Mega-Sentinels that destroy millions of mutants in one swift go and the nano breed. And you have a mad fight!

Still......OP needs to be more specific.

KingD19
THere's also the ONE Sentinels.

Sixth_Winged
Ok i know high-end Sentinels have a good chance on going toe to toe with frost giants and for whatever reason I can't side with them, here's why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5v2RdxYGqk

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nimrod and Bastion were unique.

Remember in Second Coming? There were large numbers of Nimrods.

Not as strong as the Nimrod, not as regen-y or adaptable, but serious badasses none the less.

pym-ftw
Non jobber ice giants are physical beasts above Thor in strength.

I'd say 6-8 frost giants could kill 100 sentinels (standard. Version)

Darth Jello
High end... So the Lang Master Mold, Nimrods, Bastion, Tri-Sentinel, Omega Sentinals, Wild Sentinels, the Psi-Ber Sentinel, and Master Meld?

pym-ftw
^

I'd still say frost giant

Darth Jello
Nimrod took out the Juggernaut by himself. One Omega Sentinel killed Wolverine. I think 50 Nimrods and 50 Omega sentinels should take out the Frost Giants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.