Zeus vs Imhotep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Zeus, from the film Immortals

VS

Imhotep, from the Mummy films

They are fighting to the death, or something of equal effect, in the ruins of an ancient city in the middle of a jungle in South America. They can utilize the broken stone buildings, old weapons and even the trees throughout the fight if the wish. They know nothing of each other prior to the fight. They are both at their most powerful.

Kazenji
Zeus bitchslaps Imhotep into oblivion.

thorthor
Zeus stomps Imohtep

justleader
zeus curbstomps imohtep

Kazenji
replace Ares with Imhotep

9NGQG2ysDLw

ares834
OMG that movie was so ****in bad.

NemeBro
Imhotep crushes Zeus like an insect.

Being a "god" won't save him from being killed nigh-effortlessly by a more powerful opponent.

Kazenji
How does Imhotep crushes him?

the ninjak
What does Zeus do against a moving giant cloud of sand. Who can control flesh eating scarabs, I can't remember the rest of the stuff but the Greek Gods in that POS were vulnerable to random rocks on the ground. They weren't durable.

NemeBro
Random scraps of metal and misplaced broken barbs of masonry could kill the gods.

A massive cloud of water or sand should do the same.

Imhotep also has telekinesis but I forget the level he operated at.

Imhotep also has the benefit of actually being unkillable.

Utrigita
Zeus for the win.

Psychotron
Didn't Imhotep move the moon causing a solar eclipse in the first movie?

juggerman
Imhotep. The gods could be killed by beings that were MUCH weaker and slower than them.

Imhotep was only killed AFTER his power was removed

justleader
Originally posted by NemeBro
Random scraps of metal and misplaced broken barbs of masonry could kill the gods.

A massive cloud of water or sand should do the same.

Imhotep also has telekinesis but I forget the level he operated at.

Imhotep also has the benefit of actually being unkillable.

nope, you see in the beggining of the movie they specifically said that only immortals can kill other immortals so a sword in a mortal's hand won't do shit against a god only titans(who are immortals) can kill gods and that's it and since imhotep isnt a god he cant do anything to a god especially zeus

Pwned
And there they are. I had been reading and think, "Huh, where are all the Immortals fanboys?" Found one!

But I agree, I hated that movie. I could hardly tell which gods were which, they didn't exactly make it known.

Psychotron
Zeus looked like a pretty boy in that movie. That's just wrong.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
Zeus looked like a pretty boy in that movie. That's just wrong.

Why? Zeus changed his shape often in the mythology!

He shagged Hercules mom disguising himself as her dead soldier husband.
He shagged a girl as a swan once!
He doesn't always look like a bearded old man on steroids.

justleader
Originally posted by the ninjak

zeus mythology>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>zeus immortals

juggerman
just to clear up something the titans aren't gods but they are immortals right? Imhotep is not a god but is immortal yes? Kinda blows a hole in you whole theory doesn't it?

justleader
Originally posted by juggerman
just to clear up something the titans aren't gods but they are immortals right? Imhotep is not a god but is immortal yes? Kinda blows a hole in you whole theory doesn't it?

that is where you are wrong you see titans are ELDER gods, but i call them immortals since that's what they call the gods in general if you dont want to specify, since in greek mythology there are primordial, elder, and recent gods(olympians). but in the movie they specifically said that immortals(gods) found out that they had the power to kill one another, and true imhotep is immortal and very powerful i must say but he isnt a god so he cant harm them.

juggerman
if the movie says "immortals can kill immortals" then you can't really pick and choose which ones qualify and which don't imo.

simply being immortal puts Imhotep in the running and i don't see Zeus being able to put baldy down

NemeBro
Imhotep is both immortal and by showings more powerful than the gods.

Why can't he kill Zeus again?

Psychotron
Originally posted by the ninjak

So who was he trying to shag when he was fighting the titans? Clash of the Titans was shit but at least Liam Neeson was a badass-looking Zeus.

juggerman
Cuz apparently only gods can kill gods or some mess

juggerman
i think it makes sense that Zeus looked young since he is a god and they really shouldn't age too much. Plus why would he WANT to look old?

justleader
Originally posted by juggerman
Cuz apparently only gods can kill gods or some mess

yes it's logical that only gods can kill gods, and by immortals they mean gods because there isnt any immortals than gods in greek mythology so.................

justleader
and btw poseidon caused a flood and zeus was more powerful than all the olympians combined so you can powerscale from here

the ninjak
OK here we go!

According to myth, Imhotep's mother was a mortal named Kheredu-ankh, elevated later to semi-divine status by claims that she was the daughter of BANEBDJEDET. Conversely, since Imhotep was known as the "Son of PTAH," his mother was sometimes claimed to be Sekhmet, the patron of Upper Egypt whose consort was Ptah.

Now BANEBDJEDET (Imhoteps grandmother) was an Egyptian Ram God. And PTAH (Imhoteps father) was apparently a deity who absorbed an older god who breathed life into reality.

Take it as you will. His powers were his alone. He's a child of gods. He'll hurt Zeus. And considering his powers would kill him as well.

Originally posted by Psychotron
So who was he trying to shag when he was fighting the titans? Clash of the Titans was shit but at least Liam Neeson was a badass-looking Zeus.
Well he looked like he was about to shag Athena if it wasn't for all the ruckus......sigh.

justleader
well in that case you're right because i didnt know that he was the son of gods and i got to say his feats are more impressive than immortals zeus i was only arguing about whether or not he can harm zeus so i guess imhotep wins this one

the ninjak
Another one bites tha dust.

Or in this case......the sand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.