Team Ultron Vs Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Crymson Dynamo
Ultron 18
Super Skrull

Vs

Thor
Iron Man
Rulk
Wolverine
Captain America
Spiderman
Black Panther

I see Team Thor winning, however, Black Panther, spiderman And Cap dont make it out alive.

JakeTheBank
I'm rusty on my Ultron designations. Which one was 18?

Super Skrull and Crimson Dynamo go down, but the latest Ultron should come out on top.

armedforbattle
18 was basically the same as the all the later ultrons, except he was made of steel not adamantium. Thats why i gave it to team thor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by armedforbattle
18 was basically the same as the all the later ultrons, except he was made of steel not adamantium. Thats why i gave it to team thor.

Oh, yeah, if he's made out of anything but adamantium, he's going down.

guy222

Bouboumaster
If Ultron is made of Steel, than team Thor win this handily.

Thor is the biggest gun here, and nobody in team Ultron can do a damn thing about it.

nwg202
Ultron made of steel? Team thor stomps

basilisk
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Crymson Dynamo
Ultron 18
Super Skrull

Vs

Thor
Iron Man
Rulk
Wolverine
Captain America
Spiderman
Black Panther

I see Team Thor winning, however, Black Panther, spiderman And Cap dont make it out alive.

Thor shouts "Base villains, have at thee!" and lunges forward at Team Ultron. Suddenly Ultron lets loose with a massive blast, one-shotting Thor instantly.

The rest of Team Thor charge in. Rulk goes berserk, charging through Ultron's blasts and smashing Ultron to pieces after a brief fight. He then turns to Crimson Dynamo, assisting Iron Man in finishing him off. Meanwhile Cap and Wolverine have been taking it to the Super-Skrull, giving him all sorts of grief while Spider-Man cracks wise and Black Panther offers strategy. When Red Hulk and Iron Man join in the skrull is quickly defeated.

Thor slowly starts to get to his feet. Spider-Man and Cap help him up. "Where... are the base villains... I will have at them!"
"Don't worry Thor, it's a done deal."

Team Thor FTW easily.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm rusty on my Ultron designations. Which one was 18?

That's why I don't like Ultron threads.

DTM
If Ultron is non-Adamantium here, Thor pretty much solos the other team himself.

Bentley
Without adamantiun Rulk solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.