Casey ryback vs Rambo vs john matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Rambo get's a baseball bat, Matrix get's a pair of brass knuckles and ryback get's a yard of piano wire and 2 sharp nail files who wins?

Lestov16
I have yet to see Under Seige, but I'm willing to wager that Ryback hasn't done anything to outclass Matrix (and Rambo hasn't either), so I'll say Matrix is the victor

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lestov16
I have yet to see Under Seige, but I'm willing to wager that Ryback hasn't done anything to outclass Matrix (and Rambo hasn't either), so I'll say Matrix is the victor They are both better hand to hand fighter's than matrix imo, rambo has a range advantage and ryback has throwing weps. i would give matrix an advantage over rambo pure hth because he is superhumanly strong but ryback is a much to effective hth fighter he fight's to kill he won't be pulled into a slugfest like rambo might.

Lestov16
Don't see how Ryback's H2H skills are gonna help against a guy whose strength and durability are on borderline-superhuman levels

Am I gonna have to go youtube hunting? Because I really don't want to waste my time researching the glory days of Steven Segal mad

thanos-prime
Don't see how Ryback's H2H skills are gonna help against a guy whose strength and durability are on borderline-superhuman levels

Am I gonna have to go youtube hunting? Because I really don't want to waste my time researching the glory days of Steven Segal mad As i said ryback is a much more effective fighter he won't brawl with matrix he is more likely to rip his throat out.

Lestov16
Does he have the strength to pull off such a feat?

thanos-prime
Does he have the strength to pull off such a feat? he has done it before.

Lestov16
Seriously? Ripped a man's throat right out of his neck? Was it like a quick snatch, or did he have to tug?

thanos-prime
Seriously? Ripped a man's throat right out of his neck? Was it like a quick snatch, or did he have to tug? he leg sweeped him then before the guy could make a sound ripped it out pretty effortlessly.

Lestov16
Holy shit. That certainly puts him above Rambo.....

But I am still unsure about whether he can handle someone as strong and durable as Matrix

thanos-prime
Holy shit. That certainly puts him above Rambo.....

But I am still unsure about whether he can handle someone as strong and durable as Matrix i don't think it would be easy and i don't think he would win everytime but with the wep's i gave him i think he has a good chance.

Lestov16
Would you rank Ryback higher or lower than Craig Bond?

thanos-prime
Would you rank Ryback higher or lower than Craig Bond? i have only seen part's on the first craig bond movie can't stand him.

Lestov16
Never really like Bond either. Too cocky

thanos-prime
Never really like Bond either. Too cocky I like bond just fine just hate craig, Brosnan was a G and Goldeneye was a great action film.

Lestov16
I've avoided Bond but I've been thinking of giving his 90's films a watch. I may start with GoldenEye.

IDK, probably because I am a massive 24/Bourne fan, I enjoy the rougher, grittier portrayal of him by Craig more than the paragon 90's version by Brosnan

thanos-prime
I've avoided Bond but I've been thinking of giving his 90's films a watch. I may start with GoldenEye.

IDK, probably because I am a massive 24/Bourne fan, I enjoy the rougher, grittier portrayal of him by Craig more than the paragon 90's version by Brosnan you should give it a try goldeneye is awesome. brosnan is really the only bond i like.

Lestov16
Alright. I'll take your advice. I could use a good escapist action film to wipe my mind of the turd that was Safe House

Lord Shadow Z
Ryback, if there is no teaming up by Matrix and Rambo.

Sure Matrix is big but so was Penn in Under Siege 2 and Ryback was zipping punches into him at will and throwing him around. He had a bit of a problem breaking his leg but dominated him overall. Matrix's H2H feats come from fighting out of shape Bennett and Mall Cops, Ryback nailed hardened mercenaries and former military men.

Rambo with the bat could cause some damage but Ryback could easily wrap that up with the piano wire and stab him to death with the nail file. Rambo is tough but has hardly any 'fights' and the ones that were were just contests of strength and not so much skill. Remember this isn't a 'striking from hiding place' contest. Ryback deflects strength well and has way more skill with grapples/choke holds/deflection etcs.

the ninjak
Yeah I agree Ryback was just too skillful. Rambo comes in second. Matrix had to insane strength feats but the guy just doesn't match up in the skill dept.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.