Demitri Maximoff vs. Asura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Pre-Pyron Absorbed Demitri goes up against Six-Armed Vajra Asura. if this seems like it won't be enough, then Asura can go into his Mantra form, but nothing else.

which of these guys wins?

NemeBro
Demitri doesn't really have toe feats to suggest that he can take on Six-Armed Vajra Asura, but since he fought on par with Pyron, even mortal Pyron, he should be able to take him, IMO. Mantra Asura I dunno.

No End N Site
Originally posted by danteiscool
Pre-Pyron Absorbed Demitri goes up against Six-Armed Vajra Asura. if this seems like it won't be enough, then Asura can go into his Mantra form, but nothing else.

which of these guys wins?

I know this is pre-Pyron but is this post-banishment or A Class Demitri? I ask cuz...

A 200 petawatt laser: shot at the speed of light, compressed to the size of a pin-point, that lasts for less than a second is necessary to create a hemorrhage in proverbial space-time; all of that finely focused energy will create a microscopic disturbance in the status of the universe. This disturbance will also only last for less than a second, like the compressed laser. A Class Demitri was hit with highly compressed energy smashed down to the size of an arrow. This arrow created a hole big enough for a castle to fit thru and lasted for much longer than a second.

The volume of Demitri's castle divided by 1 nanometer x 200 petawatts is an amount of energy that would have unfathomable consequences and is also pre-bashiment Demitri's Max durability. Could Asura generate that type of power in any form?

Anyway, I think Asura could edge out Demitri at 80%. I'm completely ignorin the fact that if Demitri at 80%, has 80% of his original durability, it could prove to be a hilariously ridiculous problem to get around. However, I will assume that Demitri at 80% had a hard time against Pyron and one of the few things I know for a fact is that Pyron can't hit hard enough (in his shrunken state) to get around 80% of Mitri's og durability. In order for Pyron to have made him sweat, at all, Demitri's durability can not correlate with his overall power lvl.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site

The volume of Demitri's castle divided by 1 nanometer x 200 petawatts is an amount of energy that would have unfathomable consequences and is also pre-bashiment Demitri's Max durability. Could Asura generate that type of power in any form?

........In this world, there are 50 mile long castles.......JUST 1 MILE contains over 1 trillion nanometers.

What you put forth smacks of correct practice, I'm just curious on why nanometers are used and is that actually the correct unit of measure. Is that the beginning of "microscopic" units of measure, it would seem that micrometers would make more sense? I'm much too lazy to google it, though. Micro or nano, the ending integer, multiplied by 200 will finally give us a REAL number for Demitri's durability.

Thank you science and your need to build Death Rays!

No End N Site
I can't take credit for this discovery, homies over at SRK came up with all this shit in the SF Plot thread.

The issue comes from the fact we don't know how big Demitri's castle is. It was believed that since Mitri's based on Dracula, we could use the castle of Dracula (which is based on a real castle) to get the overall size of Demitri's. Folks ran into a wall cuz the castle that inspired Dracula's does not have a listed size on all of the dem webz. Still at the end of it all, the amount of energy Og Mitri can with stand is definitely no more than 700 trillion petawatts (which I'm sure are no longer called "petawatts"wink.

About the Microscopic measurements. Yeah, you could just googled, if you had you woulda known that microscopic amounts of anything are measured in nanometers and not micrometers. It should also be noted that the article in which the size of the hole was given, uses the term "microscopic" in a figurative sense, just as I did. The actual size the of the rupture the laser will create is clearly smaller than "micro". It's truly in the atomic range, the size of this "death spot", I mean.

samirerre
pffffff people actully try and go science with capcom.oh lol you

Effect Veiler
Asura is at least on par with Pyron. Demitri gets all kinds of destroyed.

Frisky Dingo
I can't take credit for this discovery, homies over at SRK came up with all this shit in the SF Plot thread.

The issue comes from the fact we don't know how big Demitri's castle is. It was believed that since Mitri's based on Dracula, we could use the castle of Dracula (which is based on a real castle) to get the overall size of Demitri's. Folks ran into a wall cuz the castle that inspired Dracula's does not have a listed size on all of the dem webz. Still at the end of it all, the amount of energy Og Mitri can with stand is definitely no more than 700 trillion petawatts (which I'm sure are no longer called "petawatts"wink.

About the Microscopic measurements. Yeah, you could just googled, if you had you woulda known that microscopic amounts of anything are measured in nanometers and not micrometers. It should also be noted that the article in which the size of the hole was given, uses the term "microscopic" in a figurative sense, just as I did. The actual size the of the rupture the laser will create is clearly smaller than "micro". It's truly in the atomic range, the size of this "death spot", I mean.

Ah, I see. You know, Ac Demitri's durable enough to come sort of close to surviving all the stars in the known universe being combined and thrown at him. I'm certain now that's why he was able to eat Pyron and why his power may not have increased enough to handle an S Class like Jedah.

9 x 10^88W (Total luminosity of all known stars, in watts.) > 9.656064 × 10^14W (Demitri's durabilty if his castle is JUST 1^3 mile.)

Could you imagine how heavy that Scalephoton was, and to not only pick it up, but launch at someone? Just think, a full Scalephoton would be required to take out Jedah.

NemeBro
lol at how far you've gone to wank Demitri's feat. You're a funny dude.

Originally posted by Effect Veiler
Asura is at least on par with Pyron. A million Asuras are not on par with Pyron.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by NemeBro
lol at how far you've gone to wank Demitri's feat. You're a funny dude.

LOL at how far you've gone to hate on Demitri. You're hatred is shamless, good fellow.

NemeBro
Why is it that whenever someone disagrees with you you blame it on hate?

Why are you so defensive?

Frisky Dingo
Deep within, I know I don't have to answer of your questions because you already know the truth.

NemeBro
I thought deeply about it, and came to the conclusion that you're a whiny girl.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Ah, I see. You know, Ac Demitri's durable enough to come sort of close to surviving all the stars in the known universe being combined and thrown at him. I'm certain now that's why he was able to eat Pyron and why his power may not have increased enough to handle an S Class like Jedah.

9 x 10^88W (Total luminosity of all known stars, in watts.) > 9.656064 × 10^14W (Demitri's durabilty if his castle is JUST 1^3 mile.)

Yea...Maybe on a galactic scale, that's actually close. I've read pieces that said the Milky Way is relatively "close" to Andromeda. And I'm leik, "Sure it is". That said, I think Mitri's castle is at least 2.5 miles all the way around. I base this on Pyron ***** slappin Metri into his humble abode and it fell over in the middle of the city. What confuses me is, does the OVA actually have his castle right? Isn't Morri's crib the floatin fortress?

Could you imagine how heavy that Scalephoton was, and to not only pick it up, but launch at someone? Just think, a full Scalephoton would be required to take out Jedah.

Since Belial's solid pimp hand kills several hundred Demitri's it was decided that Jedah could kill, at least 100 Demitri's at full power. Take Demitri's numbers and multiply'em by 100 and that will give you the full power of Dat Arrow. Also worth notin, the drama cd bit where Jedah kills Mitri, isn't actually on the drama cd. It's on the VS ost. I found it a while ago on youtube, can't find it no more, but yeah, after a decent fight, Jedah does kill'im (or KO'em). Even had some bros translate the bout for me. They both have a nigga moment and then they scrap.

Jedah: "Glad to see you made it."

Demitri: "F**k you and this ugly ass room, ***** nigga!"

Effect Veiler
A million Asuras are not on par with Pyron.
A million Asuras are far above Pyron, so technically you're right.

Frisky Dingo

No End N Site

Bro SMASH
A million Asuras are far above Pyron, so technically you're right.

How you figured that?

NemeBro
A million Asuras are far above Pyron, so technically you're right. I'm afraid not.

Pyron could eat Chakravertin like a baloney sandwich.

GenomeFrozener
Does anyone have serious proof that Demitri consumed Pyron? Only media I see stating that is UDON and he isn't canon. Only character I seen "consume" Pyron was Morrigan, and that was in her ending.

No End N Site
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Does anyone have serious proof that Demitri consumed Pyron? Only media I see stating that is UDON and he isn't canon. Only character I seen "consume" Pyron was Morrigan, and that was in her ending.

It is stated in both All About Vampire Savior and Capcom Secret File #?:Jedah's Damnation. It is also, heavily implied in the games themselves.

Doesn't matter much, anyway. If there ever is a new DS, which I doubt, the lore and all the stories are just gonna get retconned and the characters themselves will be brought down to SF lvls of power.

NemeBro
Doesn't matter much, anyway. If there ever is a new DS, which I doubt, the lore and all the stories are just gonna get retconned and the characters themselves will be brought down to SF lvls of power. What makes you say that?

Did Ono or some other loser give an interview?

danteiscool
apparently it is said that Darkstalkers 4 is coming. well, it's hinted at as Ono keeps saying how hte series isn't dead and that he can't announce Darkstalkers 4 just yet.

Frisky Dingo

If there ever is a new DS, which I doubt....

I was VERY skeptical as well, but there's no point to it anymore, it's comming at some point.

bPs9QUa4-18

Whether it will be good or not, or when it will come, that's another story.

No End N Site
apparently it is said that Darkstalkers 4 is coming. well, it's hinted at as Ono keeps saying how hte series isn't dead and that he can't announce Darkstalkers 4 just yet.

Bah! You can fall for the okie-doke if you want, I'm smart enough to know it's all just trickery.

Even The Real Doom knows,

5qdhAZ7E6GA

3:57 - 4:04

danteiscool
just saying is all. never said I believe it, though I am willing t remain optimistic a little.

No End N Site
just saying is all. never said I believe it, though I am willing t remain optimistic a little.

My bad, bro. I quoted the wrong person. My address was to Frisky since he posted that vid like it was proof of somethin.

My advise to you, don't believe Ono. The game is never going to happen.

NemeBro
"Don't believe Ono" are words to live by.

The man's a charlatan and a scoundrel.

danteiscool
ah, I see, No End N Site. You do have a point though. still, I'm willing to remain just a tiny bit optimistic.

and by the way, Nemebro, I keep forgeting to say this, but nice pic man.

Zack Fair
The game will happen. No End's butthurt has just reached the point of no return.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The game will happen. No End's butthurt has just reached the point of no return.

Prove it. That's all I gotta say.

NemeBro
Prove what? That the game will happen or that your butthurt has reached the point of no return?

No End N Site
Both, if it's possible.

NemeBro
Zack should get to work then.

GenomeFrozener
It is stated in both All About Vampire Savior and Capcom Secret File #?:Jedah's Damnation. It is also, heavily implied in the games themselves.

Doesn't matter much, anyway. If there ever is a new DS, which I doubt, the lore and all the stories are just gonna get retconned and the characters themselves will be brought down to SF lvls of power.

Where are these sources? And how is it implied?

Frisky Dingo
He doesn't have to.

1. In the video I posted, Ono said that he was doing Darkstalkers and just couldn't talk about it, without directly saying it.

-The same source that leaked RE6 said DS4 has been in development for the last few years.

-One of Lupinko's associates said the above rumor is true. Lupinko has never been wrong or has at least, never been totally wrong.

-Ayano, when asked about DS at EVO this year, didn't say yes or no, but instead asked the crowd, which game they wanted? Upgrade of Savior or a new game?

- and I could list many more instances that just happened in the last 2 months, that I'm sure you already know about.

2. You're butthurt because, despite everything I just said, you still think DS4 isn't going to happen.

No End N Site
All rumors, and and bullshittin. Shit we've seen since 07. I see no evidence to believe the latest slew of crap is any different from what it's always been. I'm not butthurt, yur just gullible.

Where are these sources?

On Ebay or JP Amazon, I guess. However these same books have been translated and posted on Gamefaqs by some very trust worthy individuals, fluent in Japanese. There is also a Japanese guy who is fluent in English who has his own site which also backs up what's in the faq.

And how is it implied?

Darkstalkers 3 clearly follows Demitri's story since he was the main character in the previous game.

-Demitri has stated that he will only return to Makai once he has returned to full power.

-In his DS2 ending he is stated to have beaten Pyron and have become more powerful than ever.

-In his, as well as Morri's DS2 ending, we learn Belial is dead.

-In DS3, Demitri has returned to Makai, like he said he would, stronger than ever, like he said he was after beatin Pyron, and Belial is dead, like his ending said he was. Not to mention, Pyron is not in the very next game. . .cuz he's dead, just like in Demitri's ending.

The game clearly implies Demitri won in canon, the source books, which are translated unofficially, state he absorbed Pyron, which explains why he became more powerful in the game's story. I see no reason to doubt the faq, at this point. Especially since, even UDON has Demitri absorbin Pyron in their comic, so it's leik, even UDON knows the canon events. And they had Demitri win and absorb Pyron in comic where he wasn't even the main character.

NemeBro
Actually Pyron stomped Demitri and Morrigan at the same time in the UDON comic, and Demitri only managed to absorb him with a sneak attack.

I am just saying.

No End N Site
. . .Demitri only managed to absorb him. . .

Only point I was tryin to make.

No End N Site
And just to prove my non butthurt, I bet you this aint gonna be what the article suggests it might be,
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jul/31/capcom-announce-new-game-super-battle-opera-2012/

Frisky Dingo
^^
You're the type of person that when Vampire 4 is announced, you'll complain about how Capcom's going to ruin it, instead. Capcom's ways are definitely perplexing but the game is going to come.

And I don't think they are going to retcon anything, and I'm certain they are going to keep their powers, even the Marvel writer Frank Tieri commented on how powerful Morrigan was when he did his research on the Capcom characters for MVC3. Capcom USA's own laughed at how absurd some of the characters were, saying that when they tried to make a star the size of Pyron, it broke Universal Sand Box, so they know a little bit and they'll do their research.

No End N Site
^^
You're the type of person that when Vampire 4 is announced, you'll complain about how Capcom's going to ruin it, instead. Capcom's ways are definitely perplexing but the game is going to come.

Nope, Cap can make good fighters. I loved SFIV (still my favorite fighter this gen) up until AE. I don't like MVC3, I think it's awful, but for me to bash it would be me just being a hatah. If it was truly bad no one would be playin it and it wouldn't be the hypest game in the FGC. SFxT is the only f**k up, to me and that's cuz'o design decisions. . .and you you know. . .it's not DS.

And I don't think they are going to retcon anything, and I'm certain they are going to keep their powers, even the Marvel writer Frank Tieri commented on how powerful Morrigan was when he did his research on the Capcom characters for MVC3. Capcom USA's own laughed at how absurd some of the characters were, saying that when they tried to make a star the size of Pyron, it broke Universal Sand Box, so they know a little bit and they'll do their research.

I really don't care. They can retcon whatever they want and make'em even weaker than SF, as long as the game's good.

Like I've told others, I'm in a lose-lose with you people. As long as the game's nonexistent, I'm just being "negative/butthurt", the moment it comes into existence, then I'll be wrong. I'll never be right.

NemeBro
No they aren't.

Bro SMASH
With this new Darkstalkers teaser:

ySP297MDad4

are there still any doubts of the series' coming back?

But anyway, in the end, who wins?

danteiscool
well, that is a comforting video.

Frisky Dingo

Like I've told others, I'm in a lose-lose with you people. As long as the game's nonexistent, I'm just being "negative/butthurt", the moment it comes into existence, then I'll be wrong. I'll never be right.

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
With this new Darkstalkers teaser:

ySP297MDad4

are there still any doubts of the series' coming back?

But anyway, in the end, who wins?

Looks like a certain negative nancy was on the wrong side of history.

No End N Site
I already went on my apology tour. It felt good being wrong for once, especially about this. That said, that trailer aint a new game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.