Nagato vs coyote starrk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
sceneario1:This is healthy nagato that we saw take itachi,naruto and bee at the same time. But not edo

scenario2: chakra=reitsu and still healthy nagato

The strongest akatsuki vs the strongest espada

Demonic Phoenix
Scenario 1: Starrk stomps.

Scenario 2: I take it you made this so that Nagato could absorb Starrk's ceros? We already assume their energies are equivalent, afaik.
Starrk still stomps though.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Scenario 1: Starrk stomps.

Scenario 2: I take it you made this so that Nagato could absorb Starrk's ceros? We already assume their energies are equivalent, afaik.
Starrk still stomps though.

actually i think nagato could pull it all of his techiniques are strngethened when he uses them plus he can counter all of starrks attacks and still has his haxx summonings to help him.

TheAuraAngel
He is still far too slow to do anything but die really. Stark will not even need his guns to kill Nagato.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
actually i think nagato could pull it all of his techiniques are strngethened when he uses them plus he can counter all of starrks attacks and still has his haxx summonings to help him.

He cannot counter Starrk's Wolves, or getting his head cut off. Starrk's far too fast for Nagato to counter him anyway.

Nagato has no hax summons. Gedo Mazo is extremely overpowered, but not broken. Chameleon and multi-headed dog, which cannot be beaten via physical means apparently, are good, but still not hax. The rest are all fairly generic. Starrk would still easily get past his Summons.

NemeBro
Starrk is probably the fastest Espada, despite Zommari's assertions, being far faster than both Kenpachi and even Bankai Ichigo.

Nagato can't handle that kinda speed.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
He is still far too slow to do anything but die really. Stark will not even need his guns to kill Nagato.
im talking about uninjured nagato and we have a hint of his seed as he dodged all of hanzo exploding tags which were enar instantaneous and when channeling his power through deva path it was able to out run six tailed naruto and a rasenshuriken.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He cannot counter Starrk's Wolves, or getting his head cut off. Starrk's far too fast for Nagato to counter him anyway.

Nagato has no hax summons. Gedo Mazo is extremely overpowered, but not broken. Chameleon and multi-headed dog, which cannot be beaten via physical means apparently, are good, but still not hax. The rest are all fairly generic. Starrk would still easily get past his Summons.
so you think a summon which can steal souls is not haxx as well as ones that make him invisible and one that doesnt die really?

TheAuraAngel
im talking about uninjured nagato and we have a hint of his seed as he dodged all of hanzo exploding tags which were enar instantaneous and when channeling his power through deva path it was able to out run six tailed naruto and a rasenshuriken.

Gaara's sand shield from when he was like 8 could block explosions from point blank. That isn't special. Neither is dodging a Rasenshuriken or out-running 6 Tails Naruto(who I don't think has much in the way of speed showings).

Stark in his weakest form managed to appear in front of Orihime before Ichigo so much as knew he was there and got away before he or Kenpachi could do anything to stop him. He then proceeded to go toe to toe with a man who can leap miles in a flash iirc.

Stark is far and away much too fast for Nagato to react to or even hurt.

Rikudo sennin
Gaara's sand shield from when he was like 8 could block explosions from point blank. That isn't special. Neither is dodging a Rasenshuriken or out-running 6 Tails Naruto(who I don't think has much in the way of speed showings).

Stark in his weakest form managed to appear in front of Orihime before Ichigo so much as knew he was there and got away before he or Kenpachi could do anything to stop him. He then proceeded to go toe to toe with a man who can leap miles in a flash iirc.

Stark is far and away much too fast for Nagato to react to or even hurt.

ummm actually the only time i have seen young gaara block a explosion was when yashamaru tried to kill him and actually showed the bombs attached to him before he did it so he had enough time to shield himself. otherwise i haven't seen him block a explosion at a young age so i don't know what your saying. It is loggic that naruto speed is increased dramtically as one tail naruto ***** slapped oro in the blink of an eye and oro was fast so logically six tailed naruto is extremely fast. Rasenshuriken is so fast speed monsters like the raikage have trouble dodging it so i suggest you revise your downplay of their speed.

TheAuraAngel
ummm actually the only time i have seen young gaara block a explosion was when yashamaru tried to kill him and actually showed the bombs attached to him before he did it so he had enough time to shield himself. otherwise i haven't seen him block a explosion at a young age so i don't know what your saying. It is loggic that naruto speed is increased dramtically as one tail naruto ***** slapped oro in the blink of an eye and oro was fast so logically six tailed naruto is extremely fast. Rasenshuriken is so fast speed monsters like the raikage have trouble dodging it so i suggest you revise your downplay of their speed.

Gaara was shell shocked. It was clearly the bombs were unconsciously blocked by the sand, which reacts to danger the instant it happens. And he also happened to block Deidara's explosions when they fought.

Naruto was actually very obviously much slower in 4 tails if you remember. Orochimaru similarly struck him in the face later on in the fight. And again, so what? Is Orochimaru as fast as Bankai Ichigo? Probably not.

And no. Raikage didn't have trouble dodging Rasenshuriken until Naruto used it in conjunction with his own speed, which is above the Raikage's. The Rasenshuriken has no showings but characters clearly have no trouble keeping up with it, like how Temari and Dodai watched the Raikage dodge it.

I'm not downplaying anything by the way. Not my fault that a Rasenshuriken and explosive tag are slower than your average beyblade.

And fyi, Nagato didn't fully escape the attack. Which was why his legs were crippled.

Rikudo sennin
Gaara was shell shocked. It was clearly the bombs were unconsciously blocked by the sand, which reacts to danger the instant it happens. And he also happened to block Deidara's explosions when they fought.

Naruto was actually very obviously much slower in 4 tails if you remember. Orochimaru similarly struck him in the face later on in the fight. And again, so what? Is Orochimaru as fast as Bankai Ichigo? Probably not.

And no. Raikage didn't have trouble dodging Rasenshuriken until Naruto used it in conjunction with his own speed, which is above the Raikage's. The Rasenshuriken has no showings but characters clearly have no trouble keeping up with it, like how Temari and Dodai watched the Raikage dodge it.

I'm not downplaying anything by the way. Not my fault that a Rasenshuriken and explosive tag are slower than your average beyblade.

And fyi, Nagato didn't fully escape the attack. Which was why his legs were crippled.

here is the thing deidara explosions were not near instant traps they were fully seeable and flying towards him and we were also talking about young gaara so i dont know why you brought that up. Yet version 2 jinchuuriki's all get a massive speed increase it is illogical to think that naruto in six tails doesnt. Just because i can see something like a motorcycle doesnt mean i can dodge it if it came straight at me. Second it crossed the konoha crater in seconds at that is fast.
also the burns didnt cripple him it was the rods that were stabbed into him when he activated gedo mazo.

TheAuraAngel
here is the thing deidara explosions were not near instant traps they were fully seeable and flying towards him and we were also talking about young gaara so i dont know why you brought that up. Yet version 2 jinchuuriki's all get a massive speed increase it is illogical to think that naruto in six tails doesnt. Just because i can see something like a motorcycle doesnt mean i can dodge it if it came straight at me. Second it crossed the konoha crater in seconds at that is fast.
also the burns didnt cripple him it was the rods that were stabbed into him when he activated gedo mazo.

Because it's another showing that reacting to explosions is no big deal. And you could fully see the explosive tags when they were on Nagato so...Nevermind the fact that he got hit by them anyway.

When they start to get the bones sure. But they aren't impossible to see. Nagato and Kisame have both reacted to them. They aren't moving at Bleach levels. And it never crossed the crater in a second and even if it did, whoop dee doo. A Bleach character in their sleep could do it faster.

And you can prove the RS is as fast as a motorcycle? You're trying to argue the RS is fast when no one has ever had trouble dodging it or reacting to it. Pain dodged it with the same ease as when he dodged normal kunai.

Well let's see: When he was revived by the Edo Tensei he couldn't move much, if any, and he still had burns on his legs, lacking in rods through the spine. So no, he was crippled by the explosions. Not that it matters because he was hit by the explosion, invalidating any argument that he is fast for doing do so.

Samurai100
e1oGG4B_Aq0

This happens, only with more Starrk cutting Nagato's head off

TheAuraAngel
....Is it just me or does it look like Kenpachi was aiming for Orihime? haermm

Samurai100
Nah, he's aiming for Orihime, Starrk, and Ichigo

Demonic Phoenix

Starrk in base mode >>>>>>> Six-tailed Naruto > Rasenshuriken.

so you think a summon which can steal souls is not haxx as well as ones that make him invisible and one that doesnt die really?

No.

Gedo Mazo's really the only summon Nagato has that comes close to hax, because of its overpowered attacks and soul-sucking move that can still be dodged. Everything else ranges from good to generic.

Astner

NemeBro
Only Starrk used Sonido to elude Kenpachi and Ichigo at the same time, casually.

So you're still wrong.

Nananananana.

I guess you could argue that Starrk is less skilled with Sonido than Zommari though.

Astner

Effect Veiler
You're all ignoring the fact that Nagato doesn't have reiatsu. He can't hurt even hurt fodder Hollows, yet alone the Primera.

Starrk 10/10.

NemeBro
ANNOUNCEMENT: Nagato is now, based on calculations, faster than every Bleach character.

Mach 11 vs. mach 10, which is FGT's speed.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by NemeBro
ANNOUNCEMENT: Nagato is now, based on calculations, faster than every Bleach character.

Can I see the page where the calcs are? Cause I don't remember Nagato doing anything impressive speed wise.

Demonic Phoenix
All I know of is that Rasenshuriken has been calced as ranging from Mach 5.5-Mach 54, with Mach 7 being accepted or something like that. The Paths have dodged it fairly easily. Didn't bother to check if these guys were being serious and if the calc is legitimate.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=66562

Astner
Nagato never dodged the Rasenshuriken though, did he?

I'm not going to bother with the calculation because it's needlessly abstract lacking sources to the references made, and assumptions are made left and right. Though you would get far higher numbers if you applied proper analyzing techniques, like say a finite element method scattering. I could do it, but I honestly don't care. So unless someone decides to pay me a hundred dollars an hour for it, I'm not going to bother.

NemeBro
Deva Path dodged it IIRC, can't be assed to find a scan though.

Personally, I'm skeptical of the calc, but I don't frequent the OBD often enough to really look at it.

Astner
Deva Path dodged it IIRC, can't be assed to find a scan though.
But Yahiko's body isn't in this battle.

NemeBro
That's still Nagato's reaction-time.

And body Nagato reacted to Naruto (In a faster form than Sage Mode, who fought evenly with Deva Path) and Bee at the same time.

Astner
That's still Nagato's reaction-time.
Reaction consists of two parts, noticing and acting. Maybe his ability to act was peaked in Yahiko's body, the point is that you can't assume that it wasn't when you're using that calculation.

And body Nagato reacted to Naruto (In a faster form than Sage Mode, who fought evenly with Deva Path) and Bee at the same time.
Did he?

Effect Veiler

Yeah, Haku's lightspeed, but Nagato is only mach 11. Get that shit out of here.

BloodRain
Yup, lightspeed. Thats why the superior Kisame was blitzed by a hypersonic (manga stated, not from fan-clacs) 6 gates Gai.

Demonic Phoenix
Lightspeed in Naruto-verse is Mach 200-900. kruemelmonsteryn0

BloodRain
Seems legit. Or Kirin is FTL. mhmm

Demonic Phoenix
Nah, Kirin is a lightspeed attack. Kirin is also hundreds of times faster than sound. So Naruto-verse Lightspeed is Mach 200-Mach 900.
Tobi also moves at the speed of light.
A surprised Zetsu with his speed. Ergo, he's FTL in his base mode.
Minato and current Naruto are faster than A. Ergo they are also FTL.
Part 2 Sasuke is faster than Minato, so if Minato is FTL, Part 2 Sasuke is as well.
Itachi could outspeed Part 2 Sasuke, and kept up with KCM Naruto, who are both FTL. Yet he couldn't dodge Kirin, an apparently much slower attack, as it was only lightspeed.

mmm
mhmm

Rikudo sennin
Nagato was calced at 9-10 mach actually so speed would not be a problem. And nagato has firepower so it would be a hard battle.

marwash22
he'd likely one-shot Nagato.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by marwash22
he'd likely one-shot Nagato.

That's going to far. Your overrating a garbage character. I can see Nagano winning.

marwash22
you think Nagato can survive if Starrk connects with an attack?

NemeBro
Starrk can bust out enough firepower to take out Nagato, but the equivelancy rule might allow Nagato to feasibly absorb his Ceros, which are his main form of offense.

AuraAngel
Or he could just use his sword and cut Nagato's head off.

NemeBro
I'm unwilling to comment on Bleach speed vs. Naruto speed.

Demonic Phoenix
Nagato was calced at 9-10 mach actually so speed would not be a problem. And nagato has firepower so it would be a hard battle. Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
That's going to far. Your overrating a garbage character.

Rikudo sennin
you think Nagato can survive if Starrk connects with an attack?

You say it like it would be easy

Starrk can bust out enough firepower to take out Nagato, but the equivelancy rule might allow Nagato to feasibly absorb his Ceros, which are his main form of offense.

Nagato can easily ounter with shinra tensei or preta path.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Or he could just use his sword and cut Nagato's head off.

It would not be that easy a single large scale shinra tensei if it connects can wipe out the primera espada.

marwash22
bermm

-fight starts
-sonido
-sword through the back of head.

/thread.

Rikudo sennin
bermm

-fight starts
-sonido
-sword through the back of head.

/thread.

Large scale Shinra tensei /thread.

marwash22
Starrk's attack is faster by a very wide margin.

NemeBro
Nagato can easily ounter with shinra tensei or preta path. Short of his very strongest Shinra Tensei, which if it misses, would make Nagato very easy prey, Shinra Tensei simply can't match up to Starrk's destructive capacity. Or even Grimmjowe's, frankly.

Rikudo sennin
Short of his very strongest Shinra Tensei, which if it misses, would make Nagato very easy prey, Shinra Tensei simply can't match up to Starrk's destructive capacity. Or even Grimmjowe's, frankly.

It deflected a frs that created a explosion half the size of the chibaku tensei crater which is like a mountain range. It has power.

NemeBro
It deflected a frs that created a explosion half the size of the chibaku tensei crater Scan?

Rikudo sennin
Scan?

http://www.mangareader.net/93-444-6/naruto/chapter-439.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-446-3/naruto/chapter-441.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-447-9/naruto/chapter-442.html
(The first two scans are to show how the hole is made how it got filled with debris for those who don't know.)

NemeBro
Stop using mangareader.

Most of us can't read it.

Rikudo sennin
Stop using mangareader.

Most of us can't read it.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c439/6.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c441/3.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c442/8.html

dvampire
Starrk easy.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by dvampire
Starrk easy.

Nagato is mach 10.
He has city busting attacks. He has multi mountians attacks.
He can summon a soul ****ing statue.
He can win.

dvampire
Starrk easy. He can fly and spam bullets that can easily pierce through Nagato.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by dvampire
Starrk easy. He can fly and spam bullets that can easily pierce through Nagato.

Nagato can fly and dish out city busters.

SSJGGogeta
First off, Nagato doesn't have city busting attacks. He has ONE city busting attack, that weakens him considerably, shortens his life, and takes over 10 minutes to charge according to the anime. Unless he started the fight off with full power Shinra tensei charged, he has NO chance of using it at all. Secondly, Stark took on Shisui and Ukitake at once, the two who fought on par with the man whose shikai alone would have destroyed all of Karakura town and all the captains in it. Fighting them together proves that Starks power, speed and durability are similar to Yamamoto's, which ATE a town buster after a prolonged fight with someone MUCH stronger than him.

Also, Stark himself destroyed half of a town with ONE WEAK(for him) attack. Stark can fly, dish out MULTIPLE city busters, and BLITZ the **** out of Nagato in his sleep. Bankai Ichigo dodged Gin's bankai, which was 500 times faster than the speed of sound, and Stark easily blitzed that same Ichigo AND someone with similar power and speed to Ichigo. He basically blitzed two bankai Ichigo's, that can both move faster than mach 500. Nagato is only mach 10. That's pitiful. It is literally 1/50th of Bankai Ichigo's speed during the arrancar arc. Dangai Ichigo shat on Aizen, who shat on Bankai Ichigo AND three other people who were STRONGER than that Ichigo. Ichigo is even stronger now than he was in the fullbring arc, where he was STILL stronger than Dangai Ichigo.

Basically, anyone stronger than initial Byakuya RAPES Nagato. That's all folks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.