Phoenix 5 vs Stormwatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Scott, Emma, Namor, Magik, and Colossonaut

vs

Apollo, Midnighter, Martian Manhunter, Jack Hawksmoor, and Engineer

Who wins?

Digi
Doesn't Phoenix 5 have like 5 panels worth of appearances? This is probably premature.

Glorificus
No. They've done a lot more in AvX 06.

Scott in particular. He gains TP, TK, and his optic blasts are seriously upgraded. He also owned Thor.

Prep-Man
WTH? You left out Stormwatch's most powerful member to fight 5 cosmic level beings? confused

guy222
phoenix five

pym-ftw
Any of the five could potentially solo by implied power but we will have to wait and see

Prep-Man
Originally posted by pym-ftw Any of the five could potentially solo by implied power but we will have to wait and see

what was the implied power? jenny could definitely take on at least one.

pym-ftw
They stopped all evil on the planet? Tp ftw

DickBlazer
After Thor was embarrassed I would say Phoenix 5 for sure

guy222
thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by Glorificus
No. They've done a lot more in AvX 06.

Scott in particular. He gains TP, TK, and his optic blasts are seriously upgraded. He also owned Thor.

My point stands. It can take years for many characters to develop a ceiling and basement for their powers. 1.5 issues is a joke if you're trying to say anything definitive about them.

Originally posted by Prep-Man

Jenny's not in OP.

Glorificus
Replace Martian Manhunter with Jenny Quantum if it'll make it a better fight.

Dream Stuff
P5, for sure. Even with limited page-time, they are clearly rather unbeatable by conventional means.

Throw them up against classic Authority with the doctor and Jenny and this would be a real fight.

Prep-Man
dcnu jenny already has some good feats under her belt, but not enough to win.

TheGodKiller

Jenny Quantum ?

TheGodKiller
dcnu jenny already has some good feats under her belt, but not enough to win.

TP is her only weakness(although I think the one ) . Plus Scott showed a weakness to Wanda's touch . Not to mention that in terms of raw power , I'd put her around the same level as Franklin Richards . That's basically an above skyfather level being we are talking about here . She could definitely solo .

Prep-Man
I'm talking about DCnU Jenny. She has strong implied power from Midnighter, but for all her power, she is still inexperienced.

Digi
Lulz at the entire thread trying to form results from wildly incomplete data. Chances are we'll never have a precise power level for P5, and we need a couple years to flesh out Jenny. Patience, guys.

Colossus-Big C
P5 Stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.