Who in marvel/dc can take on Zeus (orphic mythology)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justleader
first of all phanes created everything and so people called him Deus(God) then when zeus came and he defeated the titans and then he literally swalled all of creation, phanes(God) and all of mankind and then everything became inside zeus' belly, the heaven, the sea, the stars, the earth all was inside him and even the boundless sea(which in greek myth was surrounding the universe) was inside him and then zeus created everything anew so he became the begginning, the middle and the end. so could you say who can defeat him in marvel/dc verses and why?

carver9
There are numerous of people that can defeat Zeus even though Zeus is a MONSTER in every way possible. Powerful as hell.

justleader
Originally posted by carver9
There are numerous of people that can defeat Zeus even though Zeus is a MONSTER in every way possible. Powerful as hell.

yes i know that there are numerous people who can defeat zeus in hesoid/homer mythology that's why i picked this one, so who do you think can take him in THIS one.

justleader

and in case you havent read what i posted above please read it and then come up with an answer.

carver9
Originally posted by justleader
and in case you havent read what i posted above please read it and then come up with an answer.

Chaos King.

justleader
Chaos King.

no i dont think chaos king will be enough since that's not marvel zeus this zeus who literally swalled God and all of creation and created everything anew and everything became inside meaning he became beyond the boundaries of existance, that's ofcource not mentioning he defeated the titans who are 12 and are insanely powerful example: oceanus was the titan of waters his waters surrounded all the cosmos and he controlled all the celestial bodies meaning sun, moon, and the stars. and oceanus wasnt the most powerful one of the titans so imagine what 12 would do so considering zeus defeated them all and like i said became defeated phanes, chaos king wouldn't be enough to beat him..

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Digi
This isn't really a comic fight - it seems like you're using the actual mythological figure.

Anyway, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.