Zombie survival 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Same concept as the first 1 except the companions/slaves are:

1) Slappy and the other dummy's from night of the living dummy

or

2) the troll's from don't be afraid of the dark, 50 of them

Who would you rather have as your companion/slave and who would help you survive the easiest/longest?

Lestov16
You brought me some nostalgic Goosebumps memories. Thank you smile

And yeah, I'd choose Slappy. His wife goes in a woodchipper though

(Just realizing how much RL Stine ripped off Bride of Chucky :lolsmile

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lestov16
You brought me some nostalgic Goosebumps memories. Thank you smile

And yeah, I'd choose Slappy. His wife goes in a woodchipper though

(Just realizing how much RL Stine ripped off Bride of Chucky :lolsmile the only real advantage i can see with slappy is he could turn you into a doll but with the troll's you get security and you get to keep your humanity.

Lestov16
you're talking about the Guilermo Del Toro movie, when those troll things tried to snatch that little girl, But ended up grabbing Katie Holmes? i just saw that movie a few weeks ago......

Oh hell yeah. I'd definitely have those things as my slaves. Hell, I'd mass-manufacture those bastards

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lestov16
you're talking about the Guilermo Del Toro movie, when those troll things tried to snatch that little girl, But ended up grabbing Katie Holmes? i just saw that movie a few weeks ago......

Oh hell yeah. I'd definitely have those things as my slaves. Hell, I'd mass-manufacture those bastards haha i was thinking the same thing might even be cool to be one of them. but at the same time it might be cool to be a doll and turn other people into dolls and make them into my slaves.

Lestov16
I wouldn't want to be one of them, hell no! I would like to control them though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.