Wolfpack (RE operation raccoon city) Vs Necromorphs (dead space 1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Ok here is this fight. All the members of Wolfpack will be in this fight.

Wolfpack Members are

Karena LesProux - Team leader, codename "LUPO"
"VECTOR" - Recon, real name unknown
Hector Hivers - Explosives expert, codename "BELTWAY"
Vladimir Bodrovski - Designated marksman, codename "SPECTRE"
Michaela Schneider - Team medic, codename "BERTHA"
Christine Yamata - Field scientist, codename "FOUR EYES"

*The Story* Umbrella gave wolfpack a new mission. They mission is to search and destroyed anything on USG Ishimura ship. and then Recover the red Marker. Umbrella seek to experiment on the red marker.

The wolfpack can carry many weapons (as seen on resident evil operation raccoon city) to complete this mission.

All the Necromorphs are from dead space 1 aka on Ishimura ship. . in other words. all the Monster from dead space 1.

So Can wolfpack complete this mission? Can they kill every Necromorphs on the ship? and get ther hands on the marker? or will they Failed this mission.

please tell me who will wins and explain Why.

TH3_V01D
Wolfpack gets destroyed.

They use old tech.

Guns are useless against Necromorhps, they are more dangerous than anything RE verse has to offer.
The basic necro is faster and stronger than puny zombies

bigboss20
i give it to the necromorphs, ive beaten resident evil ORC and dead space, and i a huge resident evil fan, but the wolf pack would be out matched once they got in the ship!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.