Ghost Rider (Blaze) vs Thor with stips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/201727-194591-ghost-rider_super.jpg

vs.

http://www.comicrelated.com/artwork/Thor_comic_gal-thumb-400x441-10602.jpg

Fight is in a very large, indestructible coliseum. With a Force Field around it.

No BFR. Both are going for the kill. No holding back.

Damborgson
What level is blaze at around? Typical high herald?

CosmicComet
It's kinda hard to pinpoint just how powerful Zarathos the demon makes him.

MF DELPH
Hmm...

Thor has a pretty checkered past (so much so Odin had to send him to Earth to live as a doctor and learn humility). I wonder if the deaths of beings from the other realms (Frost Giants, Fire Giants, Elves, etc) would count against Thor's soul and give the Penance Stare the ammo it needs to one shot him? The measuring stick for Mjolnir worthiness and Penance Stare vulnerability might not be the same. Thor could be screwed despite being noble.

Mindset
PS worked on Strange.

JakeTheBank
There's really no reason why the Penance Stare shouldn't work on Thor, especially Fraction's Thor.

pym-ftw
Is the hammer considered holy?

8swords
going for the kill huh, then that makes blaze release the spirit of vengeance.

IMO, GR 6/10..

Lord Feron
GR would win via PS, but IMO thor is a bigger threat.

Igniz
I don't know If Penance Stare would work on Thor or current Thor.But here's details on what Penance Stare actually does to the intended target.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/HeroesVsBH6.jpg

"The Penance Stare makes a mind relive all misdeeds at once."This is according to Blackheart.

Lets not forget that the only time Thor did something that qualifies as "misdeed" is when he killed Jake Olsen rendering him unworthy of wielding his hammer Mjolnir.And the only time he was able to wield Mjolnir again was when he realized the error of his ways.Of course this happened in an Alternate Reality.But it makes me wonder, maybe the worthiness enchantment in Mjolnir might pertain to an absence of misdeeds from the wielder.So at least to me, Penance Stare may not work on Thor.

Kazenji
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It's kinda hard to pinpoint just how powerful Zarathos the demon makes him.

You mean Zarathos the angel.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Igniz
I don't know If Penance Stare would work on Thor or current Thor.But here's details on what Penance Stare actually does to the intended target.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/HeroesVsBH6.jpg

"The Penance Stare makes a mind relive all misdeeds at once."This is according to Blackheart.

Lets not forget that the only time Thor did something that qualifies as "misdeed" is when he killed Jake Olsen rendering him unworthy of wielding his hammer Mjolnir.And the only time he was able to wield Mjolnir again was when he realized the error of his ways.Of course this happened in an Alternate Reality.But it makes me wonder, maybe the worthiness enchantment in Mjolnir might pertain to an absence of misdeeds from the wielder.So at least to me, Penance Stare may not work on Thor.

Except for all the misdeeds Thor did before he came to Earth. Hell, the reason he was sent to Earth was because he was a huge jerk...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is the hammer considered holy?

To a degree, yes.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
You mean Zarathos the angel.

Zarathos in the comics isn't the same in the movies.

Igniz
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Except for all the misdeeds Thor did before he came to Earth. Hell, the reason he was sent to Earth was because he was a huge jerk...

And being sent to Earth changed him for the better.He saw the error of his ways and why Odin had to send him to Earth as a handicapped Doctor by the name of Donald Blake.Thor learned humility.And here's another reason why I think Ghost Rider(Blaze)'s Penance Stare wont work.

"Penance is repentance of sins and the desire to be forgiven".

In a sense, Thor has done his time.He was punished, and as a result, he changed for the better.So in no way, GR(Blaze) could use the Penance Stare to beat Thor big grin

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
Zarathos in the comics isn't the same in the movies.

Actually he is, It was pretty much stated in the comics that Zarathos is a angel.

MrMind
bump, Ghost Rider would absolutely destroy Thor

DarkSaint85
Especially current Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.