Talk about Saw, Hostel, and Final Destination series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andycamacho100
I kinda like these three franchises. They're great, scary, and probably gross you out with gore and violence. But I need to get some stuff out of the way. I hear people saying that Saw and Hostel suck. Now, I liked both of them but in their own ways they find themselves successful. Saw has gore and thrills and what's going to happen. Hostel has also gore but it gives you sex and it cuts the gore and to my amazement, it scares me even though I love violence in movies (makes me feel sick but I love films that exploit gore.) I've only seen Final destination 3 & 4. Saw 1-5. Hostel 1&2.

Should I finish the franchises? Becauses I want to start watching the whole friday the 13th and before I go back to school, I want to be finsihed watching a few horror franchises. Oh one more thing, did you actually like or hated the movies in these 3 franchises?
Ps: I thought Paxton was going to be once again the main character in Hostel ll but nooo instead they had to kill him and the story goes to these 3 bimbos.

movie1
I thought that Hostel 2 sucked (and I saw that one first!) and I also heard that Hostel 3 was useless.

I never got into the Final Destination series.

I've only seen the first Saw, and I generally hear good things about its sequels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.