US Military Budget Finally Broken Down (is it legit?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
CXzRzaTljXI

I have been looking for a breakdown on something like this forever. Not the stuff given to us on the defense budget, but the whole thing.

If this information is correct, it explains a lot.

The man on the phone is Dave Lindorff: a reporter.

Anyway, I hope this video is as enlightening for you as it was me. I have been looking for something like this forever.

Bottom-line: Do you think the US should cut back the military budget? If yes, where would you want the money spent?

Digi
The idea that we need to spend in general is something I'd fight. I'd simply cut the budget. I wouldn't redistribute the money to anything in the government.

inimalist
Originally posted by dadudemon
If this information is correct, it explains a lot.

I tend to trust that AJE wouldn't put specifically false information on its channel, but they do have a large anti-US military bias at times, so you may want to find a second opinion.

Its not so much a break down, but rather talking about money outside of the acknowledged pentagon budget that also goes to the military.

Bottom-line: Do you think the US should cut back the military budget?

dramatically, yes

If yes, where would you want the money spent?

this:

Originally posted by inimalist
an initiative akin to a global Manhattan Project to attempt to stabilize climate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.