Thor vs Wonder Woman read stips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor and Wonder Woman arent holding back...they are putting "everything" on the table...power, speed, skill, weapons. Both are out for blood but fighting smart to pull this off. Using their abilities to the best.

Who wins?

juggerman
Thor places his hammer betwixt her breasts for the pin

Q99
Wonder Woman can use her lasso to attack his soul.

quanchi112
Thor easily.

JakeTheBank
Diana could do some damage if she went for his tendons and arteries. While Thor would be able to endure that for a time, eventually the blood loss would take it's toll. There's also using the lasso for the haxxed win.

Thor, on the other hand, could just BFR her into a star or some other terrible location. Not even Diana could indefinitely block against a true omnidirectional attack forever, either, if Thor chose to attack her with hundreds of planet's worth of storms or whatever.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
There's also using the lasso for the haxxed win.

And with Bloodlust, it doesn't need to be a wrap. Genocide uses the lasso to soul-crush and insta-KO John Stewart with pretty much a touch.

I'll also note it can be used as a ranged slicing weapon. She's done stuff like cut off a giant demon lord's hand with it.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by juggerman
Thor places his hammer betwixt her breasts for the pin

Reported for not specifying which hammer.

-Pr-
Thor imo.

Digi
I didn't read the stips

*random opinion

Nihilist
Originally posted by Digi
I didn't read the stips

*random opinion based on?

Harbinger
Given the stips, Diana.

Sr J-Bieb
WW truely has the capabilities to beat anyone in the herald class, or close to it with her gear, power and speed.

That being said there's a reason the Woman is part of her name.

Thor wins.

pym-ftw
Isn't bloodlusted Thor not holding back, warrior madness, so he should win this

h1a8
Diana could do some damage if she went for his tendons and arteries. While Thor would be able to endure that for a time, eventually the blood loss would take it's toll. There's also using the lasso for the haxxed win.

Thor, on the other hand, could just BFR her into a star or some other terrible location. Not even Diana could indefinitely block against a true omnidirectional attack forever, either, if Thor chose to attack her with hundreds of planet's worth of storms or whatever.

Hundreds of planets worth of storms? Is that hyperbole? What does that even mean?

Isn't his Bfr option in the form of a straight blast or portal?

I'm not sure how powerful Thor's omnidirectional blasts are. Probably a lot less than his straight beams since they are more concentrated. Energy blasts have been waded through in comics many times. Also WW can hold the Aegis up forever I think if Thor is willing to AOE forever.

And it seems Thor only uses omnidirectional blasts against multiple or giant foes (although that wasn't really a true AOE blast) unless we are talking CIS off as well. It's not that he isn't willing to do it but just he just won't even think of the tactic against a single opponent his size.

h1a8
Diana wins. Besides the lasso option, Skills, speed, and great defense are hard too overcome.

Q99
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

That being said there's a reason the Woman is part of her name.

Why do people think that's funny? It's overused and dull.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Isn't bloodlusted Thor not holding back, warrior madness, so he should win this

Soul attack. And Bloodlusted and Madness aren't the same thing.

Bloodlusted Thor will do his same attacks, but more of them. Bloodlusted Wonder Woman actually gains more hax ways of attacking.

The Lasso's full bloodlusted potential is something she felt the other heralds in the JLA wouldn't be able to stand up against.

Endless Mike
You act like Thor has never had his soul attacked before. Mephisto tried to steal it but he couldn't.

juggerman
laughing

the Darkone
Thor for the slight majority

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Q99
Why do people think that's funny? It's overused and dull. You're overused and dull.

Doesn't feel so good, does it?

Sundipped
You gotta use numbers with this one. Thor 7/10.

Q99
But stealing it and hurting it are two quite different things. Genocide one-touch KOed John Stewart with it, and Diana was of the opinion no other member of the Justice League could stand against it (and she could simply because of her own connection to the lasso- she didn't have to worry about that attack being used on her).

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You're overused and dull.

Doesn't feel so good, does it?

Not really sure how that's a comeback... it is overused and dull.

Heck, I don't mind people who say Thor wins here one bit, there's definite arguments for it. But the whole 'sexism = joke' has been driven into the ground and just kept going until it hit stone.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Q99
But stealing it and hurting it are two quite different things. Genocide one-touch KOed John Stewart with it

John Stewart has a stronger soul than a god now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last time I checked, Thor was not a member of the Justice League roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor resisted having his soul attacked by Glory who was formed from 10,000 gods.

Malekith controlled many people's souls but Thor resisted him. Thor resisted having his soul attacked by Lorelei.

He can use Mjolnir to control souls himself too:

http://i49.tinypic.com/25jbae8.jpg

Thor wins

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike
John Stewart has a stronger soul than a god now?

No, but he's got a very strong spirit.

What kind of soul attacks? Like, trying to rip it out, or actually causing massive pain by attacking the soul?

There's a big difference between stealing/moving a soul, and hurting it.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Q99
No, but he's got a very strong spirit.

If you think it's remotely comparable you're nuts.

I don't see why one would be harder to resist than the other. Glory was basically tearing it apart while it was still inside of him, IIRC.

h1a8
Diana 7/10

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike

I don't see why one would be harder to resist than the other. Glory was basically tearing it apart while it was still inside of him, IIRC.

One is relocating it, the other is harming it.

And ok, Glory actually tearing into it is comparable.

Endless Mike
And he was simultaneously being attacked mentally and physically but he still fought back. Thor wins.

cdtm

*Opens up big can of worms*

Wonder Woman has the speed advantage? sad

I pretty much agree with you.

Thor has the bigger gun.. Diana's force field and bracelets can probably block most of his really big attacks, but not forever, and there's some I can't see them blocking.

But if it's kept at h2h, I'm inclined to give Diana the edge.

Not even saying she speed blitzes him, just that I see her h2h being stronger. And I'd imagine it would be very difficult to pull out the bigger attacks when you're trying to defend a kick to the neck or a nerve strike..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.