Thanos vs. Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
TI Thanos:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/12369410_t.jpg

vs.

PC Validus:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/12369411_v.jpg

One on one battle. No BFR. Who wins?

Galan007
Pre-crisis Val was "a dozen times" more powerful than pre-crisis Superboy--the kid who effortlessly towed dozens of planets behind him for the lulz. In fact, Superboy's most powerful blows couldn't even faze Val (same with Mon-El, Ultraman, etc.)--Validus was literally able to one-shot all of them.

And while weakened, PC Val was able to withstand repeated attacks from a Sun-Eater (confirmed galaxy-busters at the time) before going on to defeat said Sun-Eater, via a barrage of physical strikes combined with his uber-hax-ability: mental lightning.

Val wins easily.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

WhiteWitchKing
Easily, wins!

Glorificus
Is Validus resistant to TP? If so, to what extent?

Horrificus
Thanos doesn't even have a chance.

Validus is the top of the DC Brick-Pyramid. It would take an "Abstract" pulling a physical-power-focus, (a la Zeus vs Hulk), to defeat Validus in straight out battle.

Validus=Mangog's long lost brother.

cdtm
Mon El almost knocked himself out charging Validus.

Thanos gets manhandled.

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

I dub you hopeless

Endless Mike
Validus rapes

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I dub you hopeless I dub you witless.

basilisk
PC Validus would crush him. Just crush him.

iceman24567
Validus stomps

KuRuPT Thanosi
That would be my first question... How much TP resistance does Validus have? How about movement.. can he teleport.. flying or moving feats if any? I see no way for Validus to put Thanos down... not T.I. Thanos anyways... Punching Thanos to death doesn't see like a realistic option at all with T.I....shit I don't see him doing that to Normal Thanos.

Galan007
So a being 12x more powerful than a pre-crisis Kryptonian can't KO Thanos? Does your bias really run that strong?

Also, who did TI Thanos mindrape?

abhilegend
Saturn girl who had universal level TP couldn't enter validus' mind. TI thanos got disintegrated by an anti matter mine.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do you have any TP resistance feats please... We all have bias Galan don't try and soap box me.. I've seen your bias with Zoom.. I've recently seen it with Lucifer.. I've seen it with Monarch.. etc etc. Now, on to the debate... WHAT are Validus TP resistance feats...

Second, YES i have a hard time believing Validus could put Thanos down with Punches.. You can throw out all the hyperbole you want and it doesn't change a thing. THnk about it... Pre Kryptonian... can moves planets like basketballs... yet have some PISS POOR durability showings pre crisis... Yet somebody OMGZORS 12x stronger NEVER ONCE killed superboy or ANYBODY else for that matter with one punch. If you take the hyperbole to its logical end.. he shouldn't been able to kill each and every person he hit with one shot... Problem is HE DIDN'T, and that is where hyperbole comes in.

Further, yes I have a HARD time believing that Validus can hit harder than a CC blast.. you're damn right... Even a CC blast didn't KO Thanos let alone kill him. So, I guess you're saying Validus hits much harder than a CC blast eh? Got any evidence to back that up?

Lastly, lets say he could "kill" Thanos with punches with him fighting stupid... because we all know if he fought smart.. Validus wouldn't touch him... but lets say Thanos allowed this to happen and he beat him to death (which by the way Thanos has NEVER been KO'd via punches... this is taking shots from amped Thor with his hammer... taking shots from Magus WITH THE IG... shots from Tyrant and Odin.. etc etc.. NOTHING EVER KO'd him let alone killed him) but lets say he fought dumb and somethign happened that never has... Thanos would INSTANTLY reform.. then what? It's not a win... So what then... Thanos everntually outlast him no?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by abhilegend
Saturn girl who had universal level TP couldn't enter validus' mind. TI thanos got disintegrated by an anti matter mine.

You mean when he was around drax.. who has stated numerous times on panel and via the writer.. has the DNA in him to land the killing blow... he is Thanos silver bullet... shit the writer even said Thanos's eternal powers like molecular control shut down when around drax... Yeah Validus is no drax and mind you.. this was a WEAKENED THANOS.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You mean when he was around drax.. who has stated numerous times on panel and via the writer.. has the DNA in him to land the killing blow... he is Thanos silver bullet... shit the writer even said Thanos's eternal powers like molecular control shut down when around drax... Yeah Validus is no drax and mind you.. this was a WEAKENED THANOS.
So you can make shit up too it seems. Drax isn't kryptonite for thanos. He gathered more power in the custody of GOTG from the time when starlord blasted him with CCU and upon revival was at full power so it wasn't a drastically weakened thanos.

Galan007
Do you have any TP resistance feats please... We all have bias Galan don't try and soap box me.. I've seen your bias with Zoom.. I've recently seen it with Lucifer.. I've seen it with Monarch.. etc etc. Now, on to the debate... WHAT are Validus TP resistance feats... You are so bitter. Not my fault you are incapable of forming a cohesive argument when you let personal bias get in the way of logic.

Anyway, abhi mentioned a TP resistance feat above--a feat that puts Val's mind WELL outside of Thanos' range to tamper with. However, I am still waiting to see an instance in which TI Thanos mindraped an opponent. Until I see said feat, it wouldn't be a viable option anyway. smile

Second, YES i have a hard time believing Validus could put Thanos down with Punches.. You can throw out all the hyperbole you want and it doesn't change a thing. THnk about it... Pre Kryptonian... can moves planets like basketballs... yet have some PISS POOR durability showings pre crisis... Yet somebody OMGZORS 12x stronger NEVER ONCE killed superboy or ANYBODY else for that matter with one punch. If you take the hyperbole to its logical end.. he shouldn't been able to kill each and every person he hit with one shot... Problem is HE DIDN'T, and that is where hyperbole comes in. This leads me to believe that you know NOTHING about Val, and are giving Thanos the win solely because of your love/bias for the character.

If you knew anything about Val, you'd know that he has the FEATS to back up every claim made about him. He has literally one-shotted every member of the PC LoSH... PC Superboy, Mon-El, Ultraman, etc. etc.

Further, yes I have a HARD time believing that Validus can hit harder than a CC blast.. you're damn right... Even a CC blast didn't KO Thanos let alone kill him. So, I guess you're saying Validus hits much harder than a CC blast eh? Got any evidence to back that up? Energy blasts=/=physical strikes. Never has been the case. Superboy Prime, for instance, survived universe-busting energies at ground zero, relatively unscathed. However, he has been harmed by physical strikes from Connor. Get it?

Tanking a blast from a diminished CC, doesn't mean Thanos can just stand there and tank punches from a being who is 12x more powerful than a pre-crisis Kryptonian. I find that notion not only bias-fueled, but entirely laughable. You are applying a no limits fallacy onto TI Thanos. Was he ever KO'd? No. However, he was never punched by a character nearly as powerful as Val, either.

Additionally, Val also has mental lightning in his arsenal--of which he used (while weakened) to own a Sun-Eater (galaxy-busters at the time.)

Lastly, lets say he could "kill" Thanos with punches with him fighting stupid... because we all know if he fought smart.. Validus wouldn't touch him... but lets say Thanos allowed this to happen and he beat him to death (which by the way Thanos has NEVER been KO'd via punches... this is taking shots from amped Thor with his hammer... taking shots from Magus WITH THE IG... shots from Tyrant and Odin.. etc etc.. NOTHING EVER KO'd him let alone killed him) but lets say he fought dumb and somethign happened that never has... Thanos would INSTANTLY reform.. then what? It's not a win... So what then... Thanos everntually outlast him no? Never said Val could kill him, but incapacitate him? Absolutely. As I said above, TI Thanos never fought a being remotely close to PC Val's strength level.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
You are so bitter. Not my fault you are incapable of forming a cohesive argument when you let personal bias get in the way of logic.

Anyway, abhi mentioned a TP resistance feat above--a feat that puts Val's mind WELL outside of Thanos' range to tamper with. However, I am still waiting to see an instance in which TI Thanos mindraped an opponent. Until I see said feat, it wouldn't be a viable option anyway. smile

This leads me to believe that you know NOTHING about Val, and are giving Thanos the win solely because of your love/bias for the character.

If you knew anything about Val, you'd know that he has the FEATS to back up every claim made about him. He has literally one-shotted every member of the PC LoSH... PC Superboy, Mon-El, Ultraman, etc. etc.

Energy blasts=/=physical strikes. Never has been the case. Superboy Prime, for instance, survived universe-busting energies at ground zero, relatively unscathed. However, he has been harmed by physical strikes from Connor. Get it?

Tanking a blast from a diminished CC, doesn't mean Thanos can just stand there and tank punches from a being who is 12x more powerful than a pre-crisis Kryptonian. I find that notion not only bias-fueled, but entirely laughable. You are applying a no limits fallacy onto TI Thanos. Was he ever KO'd? No. However, he was never punched by a character nearly as powerful as Val, either.

Additionally, Val also has mental lightning in his arsenal--of which he used (while weakened) to own a Sun-Eater (galaxy-busters at the time.)

Never said Val could kill him, but incapacitate him? Absolutely. As I said above, TI Thanos never fought a being remotely close to PC Val's strength level.

Lets try this again since you don't seem to get a few things...

1. First Saturn Girl... what are her TP feats that but her conclusively above Thanos.

2. You didn't follow a basic sentence that I thought was clear as day. I don't care WHO he's one shot.. Thanos has ONE SHOT KILLED people as well... The point was SOMEBODY who was "suppose" to be 12x stronger than a pre kryptonian... SHOULD'VE one shot killed ANYBODY he hit. Period. Did he, no, never once that I've ever seen or remember. What does this mean... that statement could very will be hyperbole

3. You didn't answer the question... Do you believe Validus punches are STRONGER than a CC blast? To go further and what is even more laughable.. is Thanos just stading there taking punches from Validus... is that your wet dream on hos this fight would go and how Validus would win? Sorry, but Thanos isn't standing there if he chooses not to. You seem to forget.. Thanos NEVER has to exchange blows with Validus... What happens when Thanos fights like he has against surfer... teleports out of the way of his blasts and laughs at him.. What happens if he fights like this against Validus... blasts blast blast... teleport when he gtes close.. blast blast blast... Validus is a walking brick.. i.e. idiot... If Thanos fights smart Validus doesn't even lay a hand on him.. how does he counter this?

4. Thanos has NEVER.. I repeat... NEVER been KO'd via blunt force Trauma... Magus with the IG hiting Thanos (mind you he one shot killed somebody prior) DIDN'T even KO him let alone kill him. Do you believe Validus hits harder than Magus with the IG? Thor not holding back and with the PG landed MULTIPLE shots on Thanos and it didn't KO him let alone kill him.. Shit he even smiled at Thor. Odin... Tyrant.. all beings beyond Validus hit Thanos with blunt force and he wasn't even close to be KO'd let alone killed. Thanos blunt force trauma capacity is legendary and back up by on panel feats. So yes, I have a VERY hard time believing Validus would be the one to finally KO Thanos. By the way.. can I see any statement where I said blunt force and energy are the same to a person. Please provide the quote where I said it.. either that or concede I never did and you said that worthless statement for nothing.

5. You said he could incapacitate him.. you don't say.. a CC couldn't even do that.. it took a CC blast that didn't evne KO him to remove the block on his mind and stun him and THEN it took three of the strongest TP in Marvel to incapacitate him. So.. it took an extremely powerful blast out of Validus league and ability and 3 strong TP's to do so.. Yes I have a very hard time believing Validus could do that. Mind you that was ALSO A WEAKENED THANOS.. and it still took all that. This is full powered Thanos.. You do know the difference between weakened and full power right?

6. Question... do you think you have a bias towards Zoom or Monarch... since you seem to be saying how perposterous it's to have one... Pot meeet kettle?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by abhilegend
So you can make shit up too it seems. Drax isn't kryptonite for thanos. He gathered more power in the custody of GOTG from the time when starlord blasted him with CCU and upon revival was at full power so it wasn't a drastically weakened thanos.

Do you even read Thanos? I mean honestly this is news to you? So tell me.. was the saying.. SILVER BULLET ever used to describe what Drax is to Thanos? YES on panel. Was it ever said that drax has it ENCODED in his DNA to land the killing blow on Thanos? YES on panel. Was it stated by the writer of Annihilation.. that Drax continually comes back different until he finally finds the right match to be able to kill Thanos? Yes. Did the same writer say in an interview... That is what the green aura was around drax and allowed him to get through the shields and punch through Thanos... The green aura was shutting down Thanos molecular control among other things... Did he say this.. YES.. So WHAT EXACTLY made up again?

Galan007
Lets try this again since you don't seem to get a few things...

1. First Saturn Girl... what are her TP feats that but her conclusively above Thanos.

2. You didn't follow a basic sentence that I thought was clear as day. I don't care WHO he's one shot.. Thanos has ONE SHOT KILLED people as well... The point was SOMEBODY who was "suppose" to be 12x stronger than a pre kryptonian... SHOULD'VE one shot killed ANYBODY he hit. Period. Did he, no, never once that I've ever seen or remember. What does this mean... that statement could very will be hyperbole

3. You didn't answer the question... Do you believe Validus punches are STRONGER than a CC blast? To go further and what is even more laughable.. is Thanos just stading there taking punches from Validus... is that your wet dream on hos this fight would go and how Validus would win? Sorry, but Thanos isn't standing there if he chooses not to. You seem to forget.. Thanos NEVER has to exchange blows with Validus... What happens when Thanos fights like he has against surfer... teleports out of the way of his blasts and laughs at him.. What happens if he fights like this against Validus... blasts blast blast... teleport when he gtes close.. blast blast blast... Validus is a walking brick.. i.e. idiot... If Thanos fights smart Validus doesn't even lay a hand on him.. how does he counter this?

4. Thanos has NEVER.. I repeat... NEVER been KO'd via blunt force Trauma... Magus with the IG hiting Thanos (mind you he one shot killed somebody prior) DIDN'T even KO him let alone kill him. Do you believe Validus hits harder than Magus with the IG? Thor not holding back and with the PG landed MULTIPLE shots on Thanos and it didn't KO him let alone kill him.. Shit he even smiled at Thor. Odin... Tyrant.. all beings beyond Validus hit Thanos with blunt force and he wasn't even close to be KO'd let alone killed. Thanos blunt force trauma capacity is legendary and back up by on panel feats. So yes, I have a VERY hard time believing Validus would be the one to finally KO Thanos.

5. You said he could incapacitate him.. you don't say.. a CC couldn't even do that.. it took a CC blast that didn't evne KO him to remove the block on his mind and stun him and THEN it took three of the strongest TP in Marvel to incapacitate him. So.. it took an extremely powerful blast out of Validus league and ability and 3 strong TP's to do so.. Yes I have a very hard time believing Validus could do that. Mind you that was ALSO A WEAKENED THANOS.. and it still took all that. This is full powered Thanos.. You do know the difference between weakened and full power right?

6. Question... do you think you have a bias towards Zoom or Monarch... since you seem to be saying how perposterous it's to have one... Pot meeet kettle? 1.) Before I get into that, please post feats of TI Thanos mindraping an opponent. This is the 3rd time I've asked for this now.

2.) Val TANKED a "full force" blow from pre-crisis Superboy. He came out literally unaffected. Val has also casually one-shotted PC Superboy a few times. Casually. Calling it hyperbole just tells me that you know nothing of the characters you debate against. Superboy himself is the one who said that Val was 12x more powerful than he. :/

3.) I did answer the question. You simply ignored it. In comics, energy blasts are NEVER equal to physical strikes (my Superboy Prime example beautifully illustrated that fact.) Thanos endured an attack from a diminished CC. That in no way/shape/form implies that he can 'tank' punches from a being who is capable of one-shotting pre-crisis Kryptonians. energy attacks=/=physical strikes. This no limits fallacy needs to stop.

4.) This is TI THANOS. Furthermore, you are highly exaggerating most of the feats you listed for pre-TI Thanos. No surprise there.

5.) This is TI Thanos. Post feats of TI Thanos using TP, plz.

6.) Go back and search through the Monarch and Zoom threads. Upon so doing you will find that I never stated they could do something that they have never done on panel.

Merlyn
Hey just to clear this up now, I only intended TI Thanos, and TI Thanos alone to be debated.

Please don't bring up feats from any other 'version' of Thanos. Based on all the wanking I've seen TI Thanos receive, I figured his feats alone would be enough to contend with Validus. Is that not the case?

Galan007
Originally posted by Merlyn
Hey just to clear this up now, I only intended TI Thanos, and TI Thanos alone to be debated. Pretty sure most of us got that. thumb up

JakeTheBank
Validus is one of the few PC characters who was consistently portrayed as being uber imo. I can't even recall any low showings from him off the top of my head.

Thanos gets sodomized here.

quanchi112
Hey just to clear this up now, I only intended TI Thanos, and TI Thanos alone to be debated.

Please don't bring up feats from any other 'version' of Thanos. Based on all the wanking I've seen TI Thanos receive, I figured his feats alone would be enough to contend with Validus. Is that not the case? laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
1.) Before I get into that, please post feats of TI Thanos mindraping an opponent. This is the 3rd time I've asked for this now.

2.) PC Mon-El was ktfo just by trying to ram Validus. He literally exerted NO force to KO Mon-El. Val has also casually one-shotted pre-crisis Superboy. Casually. Calling it hyperbole just tells me that you know nothing of the characters you debate against.

3.) I did answer the question. You simply ignored it. In comics, energy blasts are NEVER equal to physical strikes (my Superboy Prime example beautifully illustrated that fact.) Thanos endured an attack from a diminished CC. That in no way/shape/form implies that he can 'tank' punches from a being who is capable of one-shotting pre-crisis Kryptonians. energy attacks=/=physical strikes. This no limits fallacy needs to stop.

4.) This is TI THANOS. Furthermore, you are highly exaggerating most of the feats you listed for pre-TI Thanos. No surprise there.

5.) This is TI Thanos. Post feats of TI Thanos using TP, plz.

6.) Go back and search through the Monarch and Zoom threads. Upon so doing you will find that I never stated that they could do something that they have never done on panel.

1. He didn't have to mindrape anybody.. he NEVER tried.. Are you now claiming he lost the ability to mind rape is that your new claim? If so, please post any evidence to support that. We still know he had TP resistance.. since ya know.. once he got SOME of his strength back.. THREE o fthe strongest TP's in Marvel couldn't even touch him anymore.

2. Thanos has ONE SHOT KILLED people with ease... even in his weakest form... WHICH characters has Validus ONE SHOT KILLED please? none. Okay, point proven.

3. You keep acting like I said energy blasts = blunt force Trauma.. PLEASE POINT TO ANY PLACE I SAID THIS. If not, I'll accept your concession that I never did, and you just like typing stuff just to type.

4. I LISTED Blunt Force trauma feats that Thanos has endured. Yet you still think I'm acting like they are the same. I'm not, I listed MAGUS with the IG NOT KOING Thanos when he hit him WITH HIS HAND. I listed PG Thor not even coming close to KOing with the PG not holding back. I listed TWO characters BEYOND validus that HIT thanos and didn't even come close to KOing let alone kill him. Yes, that makes me have a hard time believing Validus is going to do SOMETHING NOBODY HAS EVER DONE BEFORE. If you knew THanos, you would know the times he's been KO'd, while few, are by energy blasts... Hmmm see where I'm going here, and why I brought up the CC blast... If THAT couldn't even KO him.. why on God's green earth would I believe punches from Validus would.

5. Don't think I didn't notice you NOT ADDRESSING AGAIN.. HOW THE HELL Validus would even touch Thanos. Do you concede if Thanos fought smart.. Validus would never even touch Thanos. If you do, then how can you feel that Validus would for certain beat Thanos? Try and answer the question this time.

6. Please point out WHICH feats I exaggerated... you made the claim so which feats did I list that weren't true?

7. Are you now claiming that this Thanos was different and LOST all his powers compared to previous Thanos? is that the idiocy you and the the OP are trying to pass off? If anything, Thanos became stronger than his previous incarnations.. not weaker.. Thanos had limited showings in T.I. but there was NOTHIGN ever said about him losing ANY of his powers or abilities. So why wouldn't feats before T.I. apply.. please explain..

quanchi112
1. He didn't have to mindrape anybody.. he NEVER tried.. Are you now claiming he lost the ability to mind rape is that your new claim? If so, please post any evidence to support that. We still know he had TP resistance.. since ya know.. once he got SOME of his strength back.. THREE o fthe strongest TP's in Marvel couldn't even touch him anymore.

2. Thanos has ONE SHOT KILLED people with ease... even in his weakest form... WHICH characters has Validus ONE SHOT KILLED please? none. Okay, point proven.

3. You keep acting like I said energy blasts = blunt force Trauma.. PLEASE POINT TO ANY PLACE I SAID THIS. If not, I'll accept your concession that I never did, and you just like typing stuff just to type.

4. I LISTED Blunt Force trauma feats that Thanos has endured. Yet you still think I'm acting like they are the same. I'm not, I listed MAGUS with the IG NOT KOING Thanos when he hit him WITH HIS HAND. I listed PG Thor not even coming close to KOing with the PG not holding back. I listed TWO characters BEYOND validus that HIT thanos and didn't even come close to KOing let alone kill him. Yes, that makes me have a hard time believing Validus is going to do SOMETHING NOBODY HAS EVER DONE BEFORE. If you knew THanos, you would know the times he's been KO'd, while few, are by energy blasts... Hmmm see where I'm going here, and why I brought up the CC blast... If THAT couldn't even KO him.. why on God's green earth would I believe punches from Validus would.

5. Don't think I didn't notice you NOT ADDRESSING AGAIN.. HOW THE HELL Validus would even touch Thanos. Do you concede if Thanos fought smart.. Validus would never even touch Thanos. If you do, then how can you feel that Validus would for certain beat Thanos? Try and answer the question this time.

6. Please point out WHICH feats I exaggerated... you made the claim so which feats did I list that weren't true?

7. Are you now claiming that this Thanos was different and LOST all his powers compared to previous Thanos? is that the idiocy you and the the OP are trying to pass off? If anything, Thanos became stronger than his previous incarnations.. not weaker.. Thanos had limited showings in T.I. but there was NOTHIGN ever said about him losing ANY of his powers or abilities. So why wouldn't feats before T.I. apply.. please explain.. Owned.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Validus is one of the few PC characters who was consistently portrayed as being uber imo. I can't even recall any low showings from him off the top of my head.

Thanos gets sodomized here.

i asked Galan the same question.. how does Validus EVEN TOUCH Thanos if he fights smart? Please explain... Please explain how I'm suppose to believe EVEN if he fought like an idiot (the only way Validus even touches him) that he woudl be the one to FINALLY KO Thanos via blunt force trauma, since ya know, that has never KOed him before.

JakeTheBank
i asked Galan the same question.. how does Validus EVEN TOUCH Thanos if he fights smart? Please explain... Please explain how I'm suppose to believe EVEN if he fought like an idiot (the only way Validus even touches him) that he woudl be the one to FINALLY KO Thanos via blunt force trauma, since ya know, that has never KOed him before.

Well, if Thanos offensively and defensively uses teleportation, he could make things difficult for Validus to attack him. At absolute best case scenario, that would just be a draw for Thanos.

And if Thanos does fight on Validus' "level" so to speak, he's getting his face pounded in. Applying a grossly absurd "no limits fallacy" on Thanos is, frankly, pretty ridiculous here. "He's never been KOed by blunt force trauma so why should I believe PC Validus has the means to do so?" Seriously? Validus, as mentioned before, one shots top tier beings without exerting effort. Physically, that's within Thanos range and that's being pretty generous. You don't think Thanos is immune to being KOed, do you?

Galan007

7. Are you now claiming that this Thanos was different and LOST all his powers compared to previous Thanos? is that the idiocy you and the the OP are trying to pass off? If anything, Thanos became stronger than his previous incarnations.. not weaker.. Thanos had limited showings in T.I. but there was NOTHIGN ever said about him losing ANY of his powers or abilities. So why wouldn't feats before T.I. apply.. please explain.. 1.) This no limits fallacy crap is getting old. You: "TI Thanos never mindraped anyone, but he could have if he wanted to." You: "TI Thanos was never KO'd, therefore he can't be KO'd by ANYTHING." Laughable bias.

2.) So Validus not "ONE SHOT KILLING" someone means he cannot KO Thanos? Laughable bias.

3.) You incessantly keep bringing up the CC instance, as though it has a bearing on Thanos enduring punches from Val. THAT is what I've responded to.

4.) You listed exaggerated durability feats from pre-TI Thanos. Not TI Thanos. smile

5.) TI Thanos came off like a brawler. Val would absolutely 'touch him' at some point. :/

6.) I'd also like to add that none of the characters you mentioned are physically on par with Val. Even Odin and Tyrant aren't on his strength level. Sure they are more powerful overall--but I'm talking exclusively about strength. That is why literally nothing you mentioned applies here.

7.) Thanos started off a bit weaker in TI, no? He also came off a LOT more animalistic then he'd previously been. Those are the differences I noticed at first glance.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well, if Thanos offensively and defensively uses teleportation, he could make things difficult for Validus to attack him. At absolute best case scenario, that would just be a draw for Thanos.

And if Thanos does fight on Validus' "level" so to speak, he's getting his face pounded in. Applying a grossly absurd "no limits fallacy" on Thanos is, frankly, pretty ridiculous here. "He's never been KOed by blunt force trauma so why should I believe PC Validus has the means to do so?" Seriously? Validus, as mentioned before, one shots top tier beings without exerting effort. Physically, that's within Thanos range and that's being pretty generous. You don't think Thanos is immune to being KOed, do you?

Make things difficult... You mean win jake, not make things difficult. See unlike Validus... Thanos is immune to death.. Validus is not. Thanos also has unlimited Stamina... Validus does not. Eventually, Thanos would win, and there is no debate about it.

Don't try and pass off what I'm saying as a no limits fallacy Jake, you should know better. I never said he can't be KO'd since he never has been. What I am saying is, that I don't find it plausible to say Validus will for certain KO Thanos when Thanos ENTIRE history completly and totaly contradicts such a stance. My stance is what is probable... your stance is what is possible. Never said it wasn't possible, but the odds are clearly on my side considering Thanos and his history.

Merlyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud Originally posted by quanchi112
Owned. This is the only time I'll ask, quanchi. Do NOT troll in my thread any more. If you do so again, you will be reported.

KuRuPT Thanosi
1.) This no limits fallacy crap is getting old. You: "Thanos never mindraped anyone, but he could have if he wanted to." You: Thanos was never KO'd, therefore he can't be KO'd by ANYTHING." Laughable bias.

2.) So Validus not "ONE SHOT KILLING" someone means he cannot KO Thanos? Laughable bias.

3.) You incessantly keep bringing up the CC instance, as though it has a bearing on Thanos enduring punches from Val. THAT is what I've responded to.

4.) You listed exaggerated durability feats from pre-TI Thanos. Not TI Thanos. smile

5.) TI Thanos came off like a brawler. Val would absolutely 'touch him' at some point. :/

6.) I'd also like to add that none of the characters you mentioned are physically on par with Val. Even Odin and Tyrant aren't on his strength level. Sure they are more powerful overall--but I'm talking exclusively about strength. That is why literally nothing you mentioned applies here.

7.) Thanos started off a bit weaker in TI, no? He also came off a LOT more animalistic then he'd previously been. Those are the differences I noticed at first glance.

1. Good we are making progress... You have NO Proof Thanos lost ANY of his abilities including TP. I agree he didn't, until you can prove he did, we'll just go with the character and his history m'kay.

2. Yet again, something I NEVER said. What I did say, which clearly was beyond understanding for some reason, is that Thanos has also one shot people.. AND... Big Whoop. Shit, Thanos has even ONE SHOT KILLED people.. something Validus has NEVER DONE. Yet, I'm suppose to believe that because Validus one shot people he can one shot Thanos.. ummm okay.. and you claim I'm the one doing a no limits fallacy? There is that kettle again.

3. I listed NUMEROUS feats of blunt force trauma as well, lets not act like I just listed energy blasts... Further, I listed that to show how high his durability even was WHILE WEAKENED. Thanos has shown MORE vulnerability to ENERGY than blunt force Trauma.. Yes I believe a CC blast is above ANYTHING Validus could produce with his fists... and since the CC blast didn't even KO a WEAKENED Thanos, yes that puts him doing so highly debatable.

4. Please point out any exaggeration please

5. BTW.. don't think i didn't notice you not being able to get around Thanos fighting smart and Validus NEVER touching him... I did notice, and concession accepted. Thanos fights smart.. Validus has Zero chance of beating him.

6. Magus with the IG hitting somebody isn't on par with validus and his strikes... BWAHAHAHAHAHHA.. This must be a joke... it must. You're right if you meant Validus isn't on par with that.. if so.. we finally agree. That is one example. Let me ask you this... which do you think would hurt more... numerous blasts from Odin.. and even a focused blast from his spear or punches from Validus? how about tryant.. are his blasts as powerful as a Validus punch. See where I'm going again? Thanos has only been KO'd by energy blasts.. one could very well say he is or has shown more vulnerability to energy than he ever has blunt force... So if those didn't KO him.. you must believe Validus punches are exponentionally more powerful to get the job done compared to somethign that didn't, that thanos has shown more of a weakness to.

7. Now we're using the weakest version of T.I. here? really? LULZZZZZ...

Galan007
You've ceased making any sense. You have entered a bias-fueled range that makes you look like a childish troll. I'm quite certain you aren't even reading/comprehending any of my posts at this point. srsly

1. Good we are making progress... You have NO Proof Thanos lost ANY of his abilities including TP. I agree he didn't, until you can prove he did, we'll just go with the character and his history m'kay.

2. Yet again, something I NEVER said. What I did say, which clearly was beyond understanding for some reason, is that Thanos has also one shot people.. AND... Big Whoop. Shit, Thanos has even ONE SHOT KILLED people.. something Validus has NEVER DONE. Yet, I'm suppose to believe that because Validus one shot people he can one shot Thanos.. ummm okay.. and you claim I'm the one doing a no limits fallacy? There is that kettle again.

3. I listed NUMEROUS feats of blunt force trauma as well, lets not act like I just listed energy blasts... Further, I listed that to show how high his durability even was WHILE WEAKENED. Thanos has shown MORE vulnerability to ENERGY than blunt force Trauma.. Yes I believe a CC blast is above ANYTHING Validus could produce with his fists... and since the CC blast didn't even KO a WEAKENED Thanos, yes that puts him doing so highly debatable.

4. Please point out any exaggeration please

5. BTW.. don't think i didn't notice you not being able to get around Thanos fighting smart and Validus NEVER touching him... I did notice, and concession accepted. Thanos fights smart.. Validus has Zero chance of beating him.

6. Magus with the IG hitting somebody isn't on par with validus and his strikes... BWAHAHAHAHAHHA.. This must be a joke... it must. You're right if you meant Validus isn't on par with that.. if so.. we finally agree. That is one example. Let me ask you this... which do you think would hurt more... numerous blasts from Odin.. and even a focused blast from his spear or punches from Validus? how about tryant.. are his blasts as powerful as a Validus punch. See where I'm going again? Thanos has only been KO'd by energy blasts.. one could very well say he is or has shown more vulnerability to energy than he ever has blunt force... So if those didn't KO him.. you must believe Validus punches are exponentionally more powerful to get the job done compared to somethign that didn't, that thanos has shown more of a weakness to.

7. Now we're using the weakest version of T.I. here? really? LULZZZZZ... 1.) What the hell are you talking about? If TI Thanos never attempted to mindrape an opponent, then why are we assuming he'd do so here? It clearly wasn't in character for this version of Thanos to use such a tactic. Additionally, Saturn Girl has applied her TP on a universal level, and also to mind-phuck the entire LoSH--yet she couldn't do a thing to Val's mind. Even if mindrape were in character for TI Thanos (which it isn't) the likelihood of him affecting Val is slim to none. Again: your no limits fallacies are old at this point. Your bias borders on trolling, tbh.

2.) What the hell? When did I ever say Val can one shot Thanos? Are you even reading my posts? I said that because Val has effortlessly one shotted pre-crisis Kryptonians, it is absolutely logical to assume he could KO Thanos via physical means. Comprende?

3.) AGAIN: energy attacks=/=physical attacks. Superboy Prime tanked universe-busting energies exploding in his face, totally unscathed--yet he was harmed by punches from Connor (who obviously doesn't pack universe-busting+ power behind each punch.) This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

4.) Getting to that.

5.) TI Thanos didn't really fight smart, though. He fought like a brawler/brick. THAT mindset is what's in character for the version of Thanos in this thread. Comprende?

6.) You truly believe Magus packed all of the power at his disposal into his punch before he struck Thanos? Really? You really believe Thanos' durability is superior to the infinity gauntlet's cumulative output? Talk about bias of the highest order. Christ, Thor and Firelord also survived Thanos /w/ IG striking them. Can they tank punches from Val as well? *sighs*

7.) Never said that. Are you reading anything I've said? I merely listed the differences I noticed in TI Thanos. The animalistic demeanor he possessed stood out the most throughout the entire event.

Nihilist
I love the way all the bias posters are retconning Thanos as not having any tp as he always has.

john allerdyce
validus wins. i don't even see it as a tough battle honestly.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's amusing coming from you. I've seen you wank hyperbole of Zoom to the impteenth degree.. Not feats mind you.. hyperbolic statements. Pot meet kettle.. Comprende?

You've ceased making any sense. You have entered a bias-fueled range that makes you look like a childish troll. I'm quite certain you aren't even reading/comprehending any of my posts at this point. srsly

1.) What the hell are you talking about? If TI Thanos never attempted to mindrape an opponent, then why are we assuming he'd do so here? It clearly wasn't in character for this version of Thanos to use such a tactic. Additionally, Saturn Girl has applied her TP on a universal level, and also to mind-phuck the entire LoSH--yet she couldn't do a thing to Val's mind. Even if mindrape were in character for TI Thanos (which it isn't) the likelihood of him affecting Val is slim to none. Again: your no limits fallacies are old at this point. Your bias borders on trolling, tbh.

2.) What the hell? When did I ever say Val can one shot Thanos? Are you even reading my posts? I said that because Val has effortlessly one shotted pre-crisis Kryptonians, it is absolutely logical to assume he could KO Thanos via physical means. Comprende?

3.) AGAIN: energy attacks=/=physical attacks. Superboy Prime tanked universe-busting energies exploding in his face, totally unscathed--yet he was harmed by punches from Connor (who obviously doesn't pack universe-busting+ power behind each punch.) This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

4.) Getting to that.

5.) TI Thanos didn't really fight smart, though. He fought like a brawler/brick. THAT mindset is what's in character for the version of Thanos in this thread. Comprende?

6.) You truly believe Magus packed all of the power at his disposal into his punch before he struck Thanos? Really? You really believe Thanos' durability is superior to the infinity gauntlet's cumulative output? Talk about bias of the highest order. Christ, Thor and Firelord also survived Thanos /w/ IG striking them. Are they superior to the IG's cumulative output as well? *sighs*

7.) Never said that. Are you reading anything I've said? I merely listed the differences I noticed in TI Thanos. The animalistic demeanor he possessed stood out the most throughout the entire event.

1. You are making some progress here but you're not fully there yet... At least you clarified your position some. You NEVER said it wasn't in character for Thanos to use TP. You asked for his TP feats in T.I. That can clearly be taken to mean since he didn't do any... you don't believe he could... OR it could mean... it's not in character for him to do so. Since it's the latter you were suggesting, then I could concede he very well might not do so.

2. Why is that likely he could do so? Let me get this clear so we are on the same page... WHICH has Thanos shown more vulnerability to... Energy or Blunt force trauma is his history? once you answer this.. we'll get to your assumption.

3. You claim I can't read what is typed... There is that kettle again... POINT TO ANY PLACE I SAID THEY WERE THE SAME.. or concede I never said such a thing or made such a claim.

4. I could see how you could come to the conclusion that he fought like a mindless brawler.. but this was because that universe was having a negative effect on him. He even commented that his mind was a mess in that universe and he couldn't focus. I had no idea we were using a Thanos that was negatively effected by the universe and weakened... I took the OP to mean.. we are using Thanos from T.I. but not clipping his balls. If you guys want to clip his balls, that should've been clearly stated. Just saying T.I. thanos doesn't mean we also have him negatively effected by a universe he isn't even fighting in.. talk about a lame set up.

5. Please point to ANY place I said he packed all of the IG's power into that punch.. I'll be waiting.. if not I'll accept another concession from you. I never said he did. What I did say.. is that Magus had killed people doing the EXACT same thing.. The writer was clearly trying to show that a punch from Magus with the IG was pretty powerful.. right? So yeah, him not even being KO'd by that is very impressive and yes I believe any shot.. even with 5% of the IG is more powerful than any shot from Validus.. You disagree? Do you have any info on how much power of the IG he put into that?

6. Fair enough, as long as you concede that doesn't mean he lost any of his abilities. Think about it.. if we use a superman arc he didn't use freeze breath in or xray vision... Do we then exclude those as options and clear abilities of them because he never used them? No we don't, so why are we doing so here.. to form a bias against a character that was never stated in the OP and you don't do to others in similar threads?

Galan007
1. You are making some progress here but you're not fully there yet... At least you clarified your position some. You NEVER said it wasn't in character for Thanos to use TP. You asked for his TP feats in T.I. That can clearly be taken to mean since he didn't do any... you don't believe he could... OR it could mean... it's not in character for him to do so. Since it's the latter you were suggesting, then I could concede he very well might not do so.

2. Why is that likely he could do so? Let me get this clear so we are on the same page... WHICH has Thanos shown more vulnerability to... Energy or Blunt force trauma is his history? once you answer this.. we'll get to your assumption.

3. You claim I can't read what is typed... There is that kettle again... POINT TO ANY PLACE I SAID THEY WERE THE SAME.. or concede I never said such a thing or made such a claim.

4. I could see how you could come to the conclusion that he fought like a mindless brawler.. but this was because that universe was having a negative effect on him. He even commented that his mind was a mess in that universe and he couldn't focus. I had no idea we were using a Thanos that was negatively effected by the universe and weakened... I took the OP to mean.. we are using Thanos from T.I. but not clipping his balls. If you guys want to clip his balls, that should've been clearly stated. Just saying T.I. thanos doesn't mean we also have him negatively effected by a universe he isn't even fighting in.. talk about a lame set up.

5. Please point to ANY place I said he packed all of the IG's power into that punch.. I'll be waiting.. if not I'll accept another concession from you. I never said he did. What I did say.. is that Magus had killed people doing the EXACT same thing.. The writer was clearly trying to show that a punch from Magus with the IG was pretty powerful.. right? So yeah, him not even being KO'd by that is very impressive and yes I believe any shot.. even with 5% of the IG is more powerful than any shot from Validus.. You disagree? Do you have any info on how much power of the IG he put into that?

6. Fair enough, as long as you concede that doesn't mean he lost any of his abilities. Think about it.. if we use a superman arc he didn't use freeze breath in or xray vision... Do we then exclude those as options and clear abilities of them because he never used them? No we don't, so why are we doing so here.. to form a bias against a character that was never stated in the OP and you don't do to others in similar threads? 1.) Mindraping opponents wasn't in character for this version of Thanos--it can hardly be said to be in character for Thanos at all right out of the gate. Regardless, it certainly isn't something he'd do here (I asked for feats because I knew there were none, btw.)

2.) Judging by the examples you gave, I can only assume energy.

3.) If they aren't the same, and you know they aren't the same, then why have you been using the CC blast as 'proof' as to how Thanos could endure physical strikes from Val?

4.) TI Thanos fought like a brawler. That 'style' is what's in character for him. I'm 'clipping no balls' in saying that Thanos fought like that, because, well, he did.

5.) Okay, so by your logic, Thor and Firelord can endure strikes from Val, because they also withstood strikes from Thanos /w/ IG? Can you see how faulty that logic is? Thanos not being killed/KO'd by a bitchslap from Magus /w/ IG certainly doesn't mean Val cannot harm him. Christ, if Magus would have wanted Thanos incapacitated, he would have simply WILLED it so. End of story.

6.) I never said he lost abilities. However, the demeanor of TI Thanos was vastly different than his former self--and because of that, he didn't fight like you're claiming he would fight. It simply wasn't in character for him to use all of his abilities (ie. teleporting, etc.) to their best. But even if this were pre-TI Thanos, he'd fight Val just like he fought Odin and Tyrant--brawling mixed with energy attacks.

KuRuPT Thanosi
1.) Mindraping opponents wasn't in character for this version of Thanos--it can hardly be said to be in character for Thanos at all right out of the gate. Regardless, it certainly isn't something he'd do here (I asked for feats because I knew there were none, btw.)

2.) Judging by the examples you gave, I can only assume energy.

3.) If they aren't the same, and you know they aren't the same, then why have you been using the CC blast as 'proof' as to how Thanos could endure physical strikes from Val?

4.) TI Thanos fought like a brawler. That 'style' is what's in character for him. I'm 'clipping no balls' in saying that Thanos fought like that, because, well, he did.

5.) Okay, so by your logic, Thor and Firelord can endure strikes from Val, because they also withstood strikes from Thanos /w/ IG? Can you see how faulty that logic is? Thanos not being killed/KO'd by a bitchslap from Magus /w/ IG certainly doesn't mean Val cannot harm him. Christ, if Magus would have wanted Thanos incapacitated, he would have simply WILLED it so. End of story.

6.) I never said he lost abilities. However, the demeanor of TI Thanos was vastly different than his former self--and because of that, he didn't fight like you're claiming he would fight. It simply wasn't in character for him to use all of his abilities (ie. teleporting, etc.) to their best. But even if this were pre-TI Thanos, he'd fight Val just like he fought Odin and Tyrant--brawling mixed with energy attacks.

1. Fair enough, I would say it's not in character for him to do so, and especially not from the jump. I wouldn't however totally eliminate it as a possibility. Thanos is one of the smartest most resourceful people in coimcs.. If he saw physicallity wasn't cutting it, he would do WHATEvER it took to win.

2. That would be a safe assumption and why I brought up energy based attacks. I listed people more powerful than Validus, who couldn't put him down via something he's shown to be more vulnerable to. This doesn't mean I'm saying he couldn't be put down physically. What I am saying is, that if these potent energy based attacks couldn't put him down, then you would have to believe Validus physical attacks (which he's never been KO'd by and not sure to be as vulnerable to) would have to be several levels above those energy attacks. That is where I strongly disagree. I don't think he's physical attacks are beyond them. Do you?

3. See no. 2 for why

4. You said he fought mindless and animalistic... This was largely because of the universe he was in was having a negative affect on his mind. Do you actually believe the OP wanted Thanos to fight in a universe that was negatively effecting him? I don't.

5. So what are you saying here.. That Thanos not being KO'd by the IG slap from Magus wasn't impressive and PIS? I don't get your point here.. Nobody is saying Magus couldn't have killed Thanos with a thought... The point is, and I'll ask you... Do you think by showing somebody killed by a similar strike from Magus and Thanos not being killed.. isn't it pretty obvious he was showing that to be pretty impressive by Thanos?

Galan007
1. Fair enough, I would say it's not in character for him to do so, and especially not from the jump. I wouldn't however totally eliminate it as a possibility. Thanos is one of the smartest most resourceful people in coimcs.. If he saw physicallity wasn't cutting it, he would do WHATEvER it took to win.

2. That would be a safe assumption and why I brought up energy based attacks. I listed people more powerful than Validus, who couldn't put him down via something he's shown to be more vulnerable to. This doesn't mean I'm saying he couldn't be put down physically. What I am saying is, that if these potent energy based attacks couldn't put him down, then you would have to believe Validus physical attacks (which he's never been KO'd by and not sure to be as vulnerable to) would have to be several levels above those energy attacks. That is where I strongly disagree. I don't think he's physical attacks are beyond them. Do you?

3. See no. 2 for why

4. You said he fought mindless and animalistic... This was largely because of the universe he was in was having a negative affect on his mind. Do you actually believe the OP wanted Thanos to fight in a universe that was negatively effecting him? I don't.

5. So what are you saying here.. That Thanos not being KO'd by the IG slap from Magus wasn't impressive and PIS? I don't get your point here.. Nobody is saying Magus couldn't have killed Thanos with a thought... The point is, and I'll ask you... Do you think by showing somebody killed by a similar strike from Magus and Thanos not being killed.. isn't it pretty obvious he was showing that to be pretty impressive by Thanos? 1.) Thanos has rarely ever--in his entire history--used TP right out of the gate. That's all I was saying.

2.) Like I said before, in comics the ability to tank energy is in no way indicative of what a character can tank physically. Again: Superboy Prime tanked universe-busting energies exploding in his face, AND pure anti-matter energy, totally unscathed--yet he was harmed by punches from Connor (who obviously doesn't pack universe-busting+ power behind each punch.) Feel me?

3.) The thread starter made it a point to specify that only TI Thanos is to be used here... And TI Thanos was depicted exactly as I said. But like I mentioned: even if this were pre-TI Thanos, he'd fight Val just like he fought Odin and Tyrant--brawling mixed with energy attacks... Tactics of which I still don't see affecting Val, based on HIS durability showings. /shrug

4.) Thanos withstanding a slap from Magus /w/ IG is no more impressive than Thor and Firelord withstanding strikes from Thanos /w/ IG. Regardless of them enduring said strikes, I certainly do not believe Thor/Firelord can tank punches from Val--just like I don't believe Thanos can tank punches from Val.

KuRuPT Thanosi
2. I have never said they are the same so I'm not why you keep repeating this... but using the example you used... clearly Prime seemed to have better durability to energy than physical force. So using your example... which attack do you think would likely have a greater chance to hurt hiim based on his history... clearly physical. I would agree. Doesn't mean energy can't, but he's shown greater resistance to energy than physical based on showings. Now, Thanos is the opposite.. he's shown greater resistance to physical attacks than energy... thus if Thanos has tanked energy attacks from being more powerful than Validus, do you see how I have a hard time believing physical attacks would put him down? Just like you would believe energy attacks would have less chance to put prime down. Now are you understanding my point?

4. The differences are very apparent and I know you're aware of them... First Thanos was putting on a show for death and giving them a chance... Magus was not putting on any show for Thanos. Next, the writer had Magus killed somebody with a similar blow in one shot and then try it on Thanos... How can you not say this was to clearly show how durable Thanos was. Thanos never hit Thor or firelord with anything he hit others with and killed them. Clear differences.

Galan007
2. I have never said they are the same so I'm not why you keep repeating this... but using the example you used... clearly Prime seemed to have better durability to energy than physical force. So using your example... which attack do you think would likely have a greater chance to hurt hiim based on his history... clearly physical. I would agree. Doesn't mean energy can't, but he's shown greater resistance to energy than physical based on showings. Now, Thanos is the opposite.. he's shown greater resistance to physical attacks than energy... thus if Thanos has tanked energy attacks from being more powerful than Validus, do you see how I have a hard time believing physical attacks would put him down? Just like you would believe energy attacks would have less chance to put prime down. Now are you understanding my point?

4. The differences are very apparent and I know you're aware of them... First Thanos was putting on a show for death and giving them a chance... Magus was not putting on any show for Thanos. Next, the writer had Magus killed somebody with a similar blow in one shot and then try it on Thanos... How can you not say this was to clearly show how durable Thanos was. Thanos never hit Thor or firelord with anything he hit others with and killed them. Clear differences. 1.) Thanos has more feats against energy attacks than physical attacks. Even if you disagree, Thanos has still never tanked punches from a character who is physically on par with Validus. Again, energy attacks=/=physical attacks.

2.) In the sense that you are trying to apply said feat, there's no difference between them. Each character withstood strikes from an infinity gauntlet wielder--and that certainly doesn't lead me to believe any of them can tank punches from Val.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you wouldn't say Prime is more durable against Energy attacks than Physical?

Galan007
A far as displayed feats are concerned, yes, Prime's ability to withstand energy attacks is FAR superior to what we've seen him tank physically. FAR superior to what we've seen Thanos tank as well (ie. Thanos was disintegrated by anti-matter energy, whereas Prime flew right through it without sustaining so much as a scratch.)

Regardless, it's not like I'm saying Prime can tank Validus' punches--Val is WAY above Prime from a physical standpoint. I was just using his showings as an example to blatantly depict the difference in character durability between energy attacks, and physical attacks.

quanchi112
This is the only time I'll ask, quanchi. Do NOT troll in my thread any more. If you do so again, you will be reported. Thanos wins. Superior power, empowered by Death herself, and immune to death.

quanchi112
FAR superior to what we've seen Thanos tank as well (ie. Thanos was disintegrated by anti-matter energy, whereas Prime flew right through it without sustaining so much as a scratch.)

Thanos was weakened at the time. Context.

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos beats Post Crisis Val decisively.

Loses to the other PC Validus.

the Darkone
Originally posted by cdtm
Mon El almost knocked himself out charging Validus.

Thanos gets manhandled.

Manhandle, is understatement of the year! PC Validus=Classic Mangog walking engine of destruction, Thanos would need a artifact big time!! Thanos TI is not PC Darkseid sad too say sad .

the Darkone
PC Validus one shot Mon-el to the Moon, was unfazed by PC Ultraboy,PC Mon-el, PC Superboy.. His mind is like "chaos lighting" stated by Saturn girl something like that, cant remember! Only being that punk PC Validus is PC Darkseid, and PC Darkseid is far more powerful than Thanos TI period.

the Darkone

Hell to the no!!
Classic Mangog
PC Validus
PC Darkseid
PC Shaggy Man
Classic Odin are far beyond Thanos TI in power and might!!

Horrificus
Thanos is NOT the most powerful character in comics. He is not unbeatable and it does not take a Universe-Destroyer to defeat him.

There are tiers of characters that are above Thanos and to try and force a forum victory for him, against those beings that are more dangerous than he is, just makes this whole thing a miserable experience.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^^^ There are plenty of people that can beat Thanos and I say so freely all the time... Dumb, slow moving bricks aren't some of them.

guy222
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15201578_Legion_of_Super-Heroes_17-019.jpg

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15201578_Legion_of_Super-Heroes_17-019.jpg hi guy. is that something current?

LordofBrooklyn
VENNI VETTI VALIDUS!

Diesldude
I just read all three pages, I still don't understand why KT, was bringing up TP when Abhi and Galan showed that Validus was unaffected by saturn girl. So who cares if Thanos used or didn't use TP in TI because it wasn't going to work on PC Validus.
Furthermore the OP indicated that this is TI thanos, he is going to brawl first and then use tp second regardless if he has the ability or not and if he did use it, there is enough proof to show that it wasn't going to work on PC validus. Thanos dies and gives up reforming to save himself the trouble of dying again.

Damborgson

Lastly, lets say he could "kill" Thanos with punches with him fighting stupid... because we all know if he fought smart.. Validus wouldn't touch him... but lets say Thanos allowed this to happen and he beat him to death (which by the way Thanos has NEVER been KO'd via punches... this is taking shots from amped Thor with his hammer... taking shots from Magus WITH THE IG... shots from Tyrant and Odin.. etc etc.. NOTHING EVER KO'd him let alone killed him) but lets say he fought dumb and somethign happened that never has... Thanos would INSTANTLY reform.. then what? It's not a win... So what then... Thanos everntually outlast him no?

Doesn't have to die. Teeth beat into his throat would count as a win also.

the Darkone
PC Validus will beat Thanos period, as much I like Thanos this version of Validus almost rivals SA Mangog, and that says a lot about Validus. Thanos wouldn't be able to slow him down, only person Validus was afriad of was PC Darkseid who devolved him, and PC Darkseid was a peer of Classic Odin.

guy222
Originally posted by Horrificus
hi guy. is that something current? yes good friend

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hell to the no!!
Classic Mangog- ABOMINATION!!! mad
PC Validus

NEVER rank anyone above the mighty Validus again!

ThereIsHope
Validus doesnt manhandle Thanos, he ***** slaps him.

comicfan11
Validus.

the Darkone
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
NEVER rank anyone above the mighty Validus again!

STFU

I'll rank who I want

the Darkone
SA MAngog>/=SA Odin>>>>> PC Validus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.