Kid Gladiator vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://capetowncommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Kid-Gladiator.bmp
vs

http://www.titanstower.com/assets/whos%20who/aamembers/individualimages/sboy2.jpg

1. pre Geoff Johns Superboy
2. Geoff Johns Superboy
3. DCnU Superboy

carver9
Based off the fts Rogue pulled using KG powers...he pulls the high majority imo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Based off the fts Rogue pulled using KG powers...he pulls the high majority imo.

LOL.....wrong on so many levels

Cogito

Based on Superboy's fights with Superboy Prime...he pulls the high majority imo.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Cogito
Based on Superboy's fights with Superboy Prime...he pulls the high majority imo. his one pis filled high end feat is what you want to base your argument on? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
Conner is Prime's Kryptonite.

He also happens to be Geoff John's favorite Titan, so there's that, too.

Cogito
Originally posted by Nietzschean
his one pis filled high end feat is what you want to base your argument on? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Something wrong with that?

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Cogito
Something wrong with that? yes. b/c there are 3 variations of superboy here.

PillarofOsiris
Whoever designed kid gladiator needs to be shot

JayDaDon
^lol I like kid gladiator for some reason. One of the Major reasons i check out wolverine and the X-men.

PillarofOsiris
He wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the three-pronged mohawk.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the three-pronged mohawk. Exactly.

Also, KG is stronger than I thought. Still see Superboy beating him though

red sabre
got to tell you kid gladiator really surprised me, i was expecting him to be the cocky arrogant type that talk too much and gets beat up all the time however he is a real bad ass right now, when he spanked the broods i was like "canon fodder who cares", but then he punched rulk and actually hurt him, i wouldnt hurry to call it a one shot but hey we dont see rulk anywhere after that punch so i dont know, he catch up with quicksilver and take him out with a heat vision,then he beats pym and basically bashing wolverine until that stub thing, lets not forget wolverine hurt gladiator himself with a stub to the arm, and with kid gladiator it actually had to be explained wolverine needed to use pressure points combined with his claws in order to take him down so thats preety cool.

as for this thread i dont know, its hard to imagine that arrogant kid beating superboy but if we ignore his character and the way he looks and we judge by the several feats he has so far i could easily say this fight can go either way and even give kid gladiator a slight majority IMO.

Nietzschean
pre geoff johns superboy is this version:

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/8/89/Superboy_v.4_01.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by red sabre
got to tell you kid gladiator really surprised me, i was expecting him to be the cocky arrogant type that talk too much and gets beat up all the time however he is a real bad ass right now, when he spanked the broods i was like "canon fodder who cares", but then he punched rulk and actually hurt him, i wouldnt hurry to call it a one shot but hey we dont see rulk anywhere after that punch so i dont know, he catch up with quicksilver and take him out with a heat vision,then he beats pym and basically bashing wolverine until that stub thing, lets not forget wolverine hurt gladiator himself with a stub to the arm, and with kid gladiator it actually had to be explained wolverine needed to use pressure points combined with his claws in order to take him down so thats preety cool.

as for this thread i dont know, its hard to imagine that arrogant kid beating superboy but if we ignore his character and the way he looks and we judge by the several feats he has so far i could easily say this fight can go either way and even give kid gladiator a slight majority IMO.

Does anyone have scans of any of this?

Konton

Just pirate the avx story arc. Nobody will fault you for stealing shit books.

Horrificus
pre geoff johns superboy is this version:

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/8/89/Superboy_v.4_01.jpg it doesn't get much gheyer than that.

Horrificus
Well, I was wrong. I guess it does get gheyer than that.

http://capetowncommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Kid-Gladiator.bmp

JakeTheBank
laughing

Stoic
It would be cool if they got Skaar in a few X-books, maybe even a member. He can be categorized as a mutant, as he was born an anomaly to either of his races (Sakaarian, and Human).

KingD19
Skaar is Oldstrong and Hulk, as it was Hulk, not Banner that banged Caiera.

That's why he looks like Conan fused with his dad, and can use the Old Power.

red sabre

why wont you actually buy the comics? its wolverine and the x - men #11 and #12

KingD19
Sometimes it's easier for people to read them online or just look at scans. Like me, there isn't a comic store within 60 miles or so. It's easier for me personally to just download comics.

red sabre
Originally posted by KingD19
Sometimes it's easier for people to read them online or just look at scans. Like me, there isn't a comic store within 60 miles or so. It's easier for me personally to just download comics.

well you can always order but hey i wont judge anyone , me personally i buy the comics to do my part for the comics community, hate to see it gone.

dmills
Originally posted by red sabre
well you can always order but hey i wont judge anyone , me personally i buy the comics to do my part for the comics community, hate to see it gone.

I semi agree. I DL old stuff. But current stuff I generally won't do.

zopzop
thumb up
Originally posted by dmills
I semi agree. I DL old stuff. But current stuff I generally won't do.
Meh, the "new" stuff is straight up trash (especially where Marvel is concerned). Even stealing that sh|t isn't worth it (waste of good hard drive space).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.