Ichigo vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tfish
Alright Ichigo knows the final getsugatensho and can use it once but still keep his powers and Goku khows super sayain 4 and can only use a dragon fist once but still keep his form.

Esomark
You don't need an overpowered and non-canon version of Goku to defeat this version of Ichigo. Honestly, even 23rd Budokai Goku can beat any version of him with a Kamehameha right off the bat. The range and AoE of most DB characters' blasts are enough to beat any of the HST-verses, regardless of what unorthodox abilities they have. Kid Goku would be a different story but other than that, Ichigo is hopeless.

BloodRain
SS4 Goku vs FGT Ichigo?

Yeah, 23rd Budokai Goku > any HST character outside a full powered Bijuu.

dvampire
I want Goku at his best which is ssj3. Ichigo cut iron thicker than Goku's body, and it was done easy. Ichigo wins because there's no way Goku can deflect his attacks. He'll avoid most of the fight until he is hit, and Ichigo himself can take a hit. Lets keep it at can Goku take a hit from Ichigo, if he can, than he gains the advantage, if can't, Ichigo takes the match. There's is no purpose in fighting if you're going to be on the defense, and Goku has no way of knowing how strong and easy it is he can cut through ssj3 Goku.

AuraAngel
Goku kicks his head off.

Then he goes to beat up Luffy and Naruto. Gotta keep those upstart youngins in line.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dvampire
I want Goku at his best which is ssj3. Ichigo cut iron thicker than Goku's body, and it was done easy. Ichigo wins because there's no way Goku can deflect his attacks. He'll avoid most of the fight until he is hit, and Ichigo himself can take a hit. Lets keep it at can Goku take a hit from Ichigo, if he can, than he gains the advantage, if can't, Ichigo takes the match. There's is no purpose in fighting if you're going to be on the defense, and Goku has no way of knowing how strong and easy it is he can cut through ssj3 Goku. Actually Goku can punch Ichigo's head off at the start of the fight.

A punch from Goku has more power than any attack in Bleach.

Also, iron? Are you ****ing high? Goku's punches level landscapes, as do those he fights, and you have the audacity to bring up Ichigo cutting iron as proof that he can cut Goku?

AuraAngel
XKQffTr2jWc

What would happen if Goku didn't try to win.

And then Ichigo tires out.

Samurai100
Make it 22nd Budokai Goku, Then Ichigo should have a feasible chance of winning, despite the speed difference

BloodRain
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-hBqK7-E-jDg/TjGn6UwFfvI/AAAAAAAACTM/0ecdip9GYig/Bleach4-Chad-Catches-Girder2.jpg

That > Breaking Goku's back. Fact.

dvampire
Originally posted by Samurai100
Make it 22nd Budokai Goku, Then Ichigo should have a feasible chance of winning, despite the speed difference

Explain your claim? Because Ichigo can beat ssj3 Goku. If you believe in Goku's ability, then don't coware away by limiting Goku's ability to make him out to be superior. Explain how Goku survives a cut from Ichigo? Lets keep it on Goku's defense against Ichigo's cutting attacks.

AuraAngel
Explain your claim? Because Ichigo can beat ssj3 Goku. If you believe in Goku's ability, then don't coware away by limiting Goku's ability to make him out to be superior. Explain how Goku survives a cut from Ichigo? Lets keep it on Goku's defense against Ichigo's cutting attacks.

Ichigo can beat SSJ3 Goku because he can cut through iron? Well the above video shows Goku casually blocking a character stronger than Ichigo(and faster but not really the point), based on his ability to slice through the skin of someone who could survive the explosion of a planet.

So offensively, Ichigo won't hurt Goku. Mind, this implies he'll be able to hit Goku. Mind, this implies Goku will let him get close since Goku can use Ki to fight from a distance. Mind, this all comes from the assumption that the superior calced Goku won't just casually knock Ichigo out with one punch.

Kirikaze Fuuma

I don't quite understand you. Do you by any chance hate Goku? First you make a thread about Goku which you think the opponent (Superman) would stomp Goku, and now you said Ichigo can beat Goku?

The video above should explain what would Goku do to Ichigo if Ichigo fight Goku and I think, Goku doesn't even need to go SSJ if the opponent is Ichigo. Let me know when Ichigo is capable of destroying at least, a moon. Even if he could, a moon busting attack didn't hurt a pipsqueak like Raditz or Nappa. And you tried to compare Ichigo to Goku?

NemeBro
Explain your claim? Because Ichigo can beat ssj3 Goku. No he can't.

dvampire
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't quite understand you. Do you by any chance hate Goku? First you make a thread about Goku which you think the opponent (Superman) would stomp Goku, and now you said Ichigo can beat Goku?

The video above should explain what would Goku do to Ichigo if Ichigo fight Goku and I think, Goku doesn't even need to go SSJ if the opponent is Ichigo. Let me know when Ichigo is capable of destroying at least, a moon. Even if he could, a moon busting attack didn't hurt a pipsqueak like Raditz or Nappa. And you tried to compare Ichigo to Goku?

You don't understand because you're not debating fairly, you're not proving anything, just listing characters Goku can beat in his universe, doesn't mean he'll do the same in Bleach. Can ssj3 take a cutting attack from Ichigo? You're avoiding it, which means you're not confident in ssj3 Goku's ability to win. Just saying he would win without any shown evidence is proof that you would rather evade the question in oder for ssj3 Goku to win. Ichigo cuts through iron like butter, he'll easily cut through ssj3 Goku. That's my claim, can ssj3 Goku survive being cut by Ichigo?

dvampire
Originally posted by NemeBro
No he can't.

You have no facts to back up your claim.

dvampire
Originally posted by AuraAngel
XKQffTr2jWc

What would happen if Goku didn't try to win.

And then Ichigo tires out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA8fFLlwLEs

Ichigo is stronger than ssj2 Gohan and can cut through pillars of steel and ssj3 Goku won't be given the chance to put ki into a specific part of his body. He doesn't have natural durability to take a cutting attack from Ichigo. And Gohan won't be able to break Ichigo's sword.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FiJlRte_Go

There's a huge difference in power.

NemeBro
That's nice.

Goku punches Ichigo's head off at the start of the fight.

Nephthys
Like that could kill a character from Bleach. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You watch, Byakuya will turn out to just be taking a nap.

AuraAngel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA8fFLlwLEs

Ichigo is stronger than ssj2 Gohan and can cut through pillars of steel and ssj3 Goku won't be given the chance to put ki into a specific part of his body. He doesn't have natural durability to take a cutting attack from Ichigo. And Gohan won't be able to break Ichigo's sword.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FiJlRte_Go

There's a huge difference in power.

Are you high? Dabura's slashes are way, way more impressive the cutting some guys stupid axes.

Why are you even linking us to a Gohan fight to begin with? You want to see how Goku stands up to swords? Look at the video you quoted. Goku literally does nothing but block a sword. Cutting through iron is a feat equivalent to cutting through plastic compared to the crap DBZ characters can do. Unless your video was to imply that because Dabura cut some of Gohan's hair, Ichigo can cut Goku's hair?

But yeah, to wrap things up: Goku is harder(blocks a sword from a guy who can cut a being capable of surviving of planet explosion), better(Ichigo's best showing near as I can tell was cutting off a section of a hill, Goku can do that in his sleep), faster(mach 10 vs...well Tao was apparently 14 so use your imagination on how fast Goku is), stronger than Ichigo(casual mountain busting>>>cutting through axes) and can kill him pretty much whenever in the fight. Never mind him actually using a ki blast.

dvampire
Goku wins!

Kirikaze Fuuma
You don't understand because you're not debating fairly, you're not proving anything, just listing characters Goku can beat in his universe, doesn't mean he'll do the same in Bleach. Can ssj3 take a cutting attack from Ichigo? You're avoiding it, which means you're not confident in ssj3 Goku's ability to win. Just saying he would win without any shown evidence is proof that you would rather evade the question in oder for ssj3 Goku to win. Ichigo cuts through iron like butter, he'll easily cut through ssj3 Goku. That's my claim, can ssj3 Goku survive being cut by Ichigo?

a.) Ichigo still can't cut a moon or even planet like butter. The best thing Ichigo has ever done is cutting a mountain.

b.) I already showed you a moon busting attack can't even hurt some weaklings like Nappa or Raditz, while Goku is far superior to both combined, especially in SSJ3 form. A cut from Ichigo won't even cut Goku's finger. A single punch from Goku would destroy Ichigo. Completely.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
a.) Ichigo still can't cut a moon or even planet like butter. The best thing Ichigo has ever done is cutting a mountain. Ichigo hasn't even done that.

That mountain was the size of a hill.

Yamcha

...................How....is this still able to be discussed ._. .....Goku is the shounen father the HST doesn't want to step to..He'll teach this kid some manners and probably state some flaw in his technique while Ichigo will just be getting pissed >_>.

God forbid Goku get serious, it wouldn't even be a match. DBZ and Bleach are on two incredibly different tiers.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Yamcha
probably state some flaw in his technique while Ichigo will just be getting pissed >_>.

How would Goku know if his technique is flawed or not since Ichigo uses a sword and Goku...well doesn't? I mean, he'll call him slow and stuff but Goku really wouldn't know the difference between good/bad technique.

Bentley
Goku does have extensive martial arts training which included getting rid of innecesary movements.

Ascendancy
Wow...

deathcon27
actuallu i could see goku at ssj2 losing. first of all is that although hes at a planet busting level it still is a large amount of energy required and any other attacks other than planet busters usually dont drastically change the landscape.as for ichigo, we never saw the full extent of his mature forms power for all we now he could use the arrancar mask and another thing is i think if he had not used the final getsugatenshou he could have recieved a third release for his hollow form becuase his 2nd release just alowed him arrancar abilities and the 3rd would be his resurrecion heck he could even have a 4th release or in other words a 2nd resurrecion like ulquiora did im pretty sure if he had a resurrecion plus his bankai in his mature form he could take down a ssj goku maybe even a ssj2 goku plus lets also not forget that getsugatenshou can be used in many different ways ichigo only knows how to use it as an offensive attack in 3 different ways and the final getsugatenshou but it can be used other ways as well

Leothehedgehog
You guys do realize that Ichigo and Goku wouldn't fight eachover, since they are both heroes. More so they would fight enemeys together. This arguement is invalid when you think about this. And Bleach isn't done just yet. Ichigo may become extremely strong. Not to sound like a Bleach fanboy but. Right now Ichigo can just step into the world of the living and cause the whole balance to go off. Whilst Goku is extremely strong. They wouldn't fight eachover. Rather they would fight together.

ShadeSlayer15
Goku wins! Your a stupid as hell, lol ichigo beating ssj 3 goku hahahahah man far out dude, ssj 3 goku kills everyone in bleach just because this guy pisssed him off

SSJGGogeta
@ dvampire: Are you retarded? Trunks cut Frieza into pieces effortlessly, someone who survived being hit by planet busting blows, and beams hotter than the sun, being cut in half, and being on a planet when it exploded all in the span of less than five minutes. Goku blocked the slashes that cut Frieza into pieces with his index finger. Ichigo in his strongest form fused with Juhab Bach, Aizen and every other Bleach character couldn't cut Krillin. Shit, Goku took blows from Jeice and Burter(two people who can blow up planets by winking) without flinching, and then moved so fast that beings that move and perceive things over 50 times faster than light, thought he was standing still because he was faster than their eyes could even possibly detect. This fight is over before Ichigo even registers the thought that the fight has started. Even Yamcha is faster than Ichigo could possibly comprehend.

I am Vegeta
Well lets look at it like this
Goku survives planet busting attacks > getting cut by a guy who cuts iron

Goku blowing up a planet > guy who cuts iron

Goku who almost destroyed the planet while leveling up > guy who cuts iron

Cutting iron isn't impressive hell i can cut iron with a wielding torch oh and do tell me all the planets ichigo has busted oh wait he hasent i mean good god kids these days dont know their anime. Hell Yamcha solos. By the way trunks pones ichigo with ease trunks sword can cut through more than iron hell kid trunks would beat ichigo.

SSJGGogeta
@ I am Vegeta: No, you're wrong... Kid Trunks would shit on Ichigo's universe, even Roshi would just blow his entire continent up, lol.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
@ I am Vegeta: No, you're wrong... Kid Trunks would shit on Ichigo's universe, even Roshi would just blow his entire continent up, lol. How am I wrong I said Goku would kill ichigo and your agreeing with me but saying the exact thing im saying WTF. Anyway Mr. Satan solos.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by BloodRain
SS4 Goku vs FGT Ichigo?

Yeah, 23rd Budokai Goku > any HST character outside a full powered Bijuu.

Sage of Six Paths would solo part 1 Dragon Ball tbh.

SSJGGogeta
@ I am Vegeta: Oh god, you have about as much sense of humor as the real Vegeta... You said Goku would kill Ichigo, and I just elaborated in a humorous way.

@ TheTyrant: The Sage of Six Paths only has two feats. Creating the moon, and defeating the ten tails. Roshi destroyed the moon, and the ten tails was basically defeated by Naruto and Killer Bee alone. Even Roshi could beat the shinobi alliance, including Naruto and Sasuke. If not, King Piccolo or PTS Dragon Ball Goku DEFINITELY could.

BloodRain
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Sage of Six Paths would solo part 1 Dragon Ball tbh.
"Yeah, 23rd Budokai Goku > any HST character outside a full powered Bijuu."

Sage would fall under that category as his major power comes from the Jinchuuriki.

TheTyrant
"Yeah, 23rd Budokai Goku > any HST character outside a full powered Bijuu."

Sage would fall under that category as his major power comes from the Jinchuuriki.

He singlehandedly defeated Juubi, so his majority of power doesn't come from being a Jinchuuriki.

I'm sure Roger, Kizaru, and Hogyoku Aizen, Yhwach, Yamamoto, Dangai Ichigo, Madara, Hashirama, and Soul King would all be able to beat 23rd Budokai Goku as well. As would Juubi, but seems like you're already aware of that

BloodRain
It does. There are other methods you can use to suppress Bijuu that are not brute force as shown by all the times the nations seal them. Take Minato vs Kurama for instance.

Cba with the rest here.

TheTyrant
It does. There are other methods you can use to suppress Bijuu that are not brute force as shown by all the times the nations seal them. Take Minato vs Kurama for instance.

Cba with the rest here.

Uh, no. Minato was killed by Kurama and so was his wife. On the other hand, it was said that Sage defeated Juubi singlehandedly. Usually, the word "singlehandedly" is used as a testament to one's power or skill in some regard. Here, it is the Sage of Six Path's power since you can't prove that Sage used any special method of defeating Juubi. Sage's power came from the fact that he had super Rinnegan that could use Mangekyou Sharingan abilities and also the fact that he had every single possible chakra release at his disposal.

Also, didn't Sage create the moon on his death bed after he extracted the Juubi? Pretty sure that's how it was, but not 100 percent sure.

BloodRain
Exactly. Someone on the level of Minato could stand up to the beast and seal him, a cost of his own life due to protecting his child while fighting Tobi. Now take Minato, make him far more physically imposing, give him a sage body and those powerful eyes.. and yeah, facing and sealing an uncontrolled Juubi isn't the most impossible idea.

Unsure whether he used the Juubi's chakra to aid in that feat or not. Will look into it later.

I am Vegeta
Just to clarify it Raditz solos

enoch2210
Originally posted by deathcon27
actuallu i could see goku at ssj2 losing. first of all is that although hes at a planet busting level it still is a large amount of energy required and any other attacks other than planet busters usually dont drastically change the landscape.as for ichigo, we never saw the full extent of his mature forms power for all we now he could use the arrancar mask and another thing is i think if he had not used the final getsugatenshou he could have recieved a third release for his hollow form becuase his 2nd release just alowed him arrancar abilities and the 3rd would be his resurrecion heck he could even have a 4th release or in other words a 2nd resurrecion like ulquiora did im pretty sure if he had a resurrecion plus his bankai in his mature form he could take down a ssj goku maybe even a ssj2 goku plus lets also not forget that getsugatenshou can be used in many different ways ichigo only knows how to use it as an offensive attack in 3 different ways and the final getsugatenshou but it can be used other ways as well

well he did use FGT do actually there is no way he can beat goku people also say that since he can cut through iron like butter he can cut through goku and win well look at trunks also a ssj (also planet busting) he came at him with all he had and goku blocked it with his index finger so please people if you want to put facts on this please make sure they are right and please tell me a form (any form) that ichigo has that can beat goku like hell he couldn't have defeted aizen if that guy didint use the seal. the only 2 ways that ichigo could win is if goku suddenly gets a heart attack and dies (good luck with that) or because the creators of bleach do their thing and give ichigo another stupid power up like hell they would probably even let ichigo access ssj cuz they know he is gonna get his ass beat so bad so they give him that extra boost but even with that goku would still wipe the floor with any of the bleach characters

if there was a legit video of how the fight would go it would last 20 seconds 10 seconds for the intro 2 seconds for the fight (goku just blows his head off and wins) and the rest of the time for the out tro

my point here is what was the point in even having this argument because you are basically putting a new born baby against a pro wrestler

and even if ichigo could cut through him (like butter) goku has the after image so basically the DBZ substitute from naruto

yungz22
spite

SSJGGogeta
Even right now in the manga, Raditz solo's all of Bleach. thumb up

carver9
I disagree with Raditz soloing. It would probably take black hair Goku who fought Frieza to bear Ichigo.

StealthRanger
Ahahaha

Yeah no, Raditz solos Clorox

yungz22
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree with Raditz soloing. It would probably take black hair Goku who fought Frieza to bear Ichigo.

dc wise saiyan saga goku that fought vegeta is enough because at that point they are pb level

honestly ichi wouldnt be able to hurt goku because of durability as well

carver9
Originally posted by yungz22
dc wise saiyan saga goku that fought vegeta is enough because at that point they are pb level

honestly ichi wouldnt be able to hurt goku because of durability as well

Goku doesn't start the fight off using planet busting power. Never has and never will. Goku tends to enjoy going fist cuff. It has always been his style and Ichigo is powerful enough imo to beat any Z fighter before the Frieza saga.

SSJGGogeta
Goku doesn't start the fight off using planet busting power. Never has and never will. Goku tends to enjoy going fist cuff. It has always been his style and Ichigo is powerful enough imo to beat any Z fighter before the Frieza saga.

Mmh... No, he does. He just compresses it, so it doesn't destroy the surroundings. How many times will you need to learn this, Carver? This has been a MAJOR plot point since Dragon Ball.

Radditz. Solo's. thumb up

carver9
Mmh... No, he does. He just compresses it, so it doesn't destroy the surroundings. How many times will you need to learn this, Carver? This has been a MAJOR plot point since Dragon Ball.

Radditz. Solo's. thumb up

Goku will not start his attack off with planet busting power.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Actually Goku can punch Ichigo's head off at the start of the fight.

A punch from Goku has more power than any attack in Bleach.

Also, iron? Are you ****ing high? Goku's punches level landscapes, as do those he fights, and you have the audacity to bring up Ichigo cutting iron as proof that he can cut Goku? If we're being fair here, Ichigo's attacks have also leveled landscapes.

The air touching the landscapes leveled them, even.

SSJGGogeta
Goku will not start his attack off with planet busting power.

The weakest attacks Goku has are above planet busting capacity. Even his regular jabs are universe level, at SSJG.

So stfu thumb up

Originally posted by Jmanghan
If we're being fair here, Ichigo's attacks have also leveled landscapes.

The air touching the landscapes leveled them, even.

To be fair, the instance you're talking about barely cut the top off a hill.

And being more fair, Goku's SSJG punches nearly destroyed the entire universe, just from the mere shockwaves they produced.

Jmanghan
The weakest attacks Goku has are above planet busting capacity. Even his regular jabs are universe level, at SSJG.

So stfu thumb up

And being more fair, Goku's SSJG punches nearly destroyed the entire universe, just from the mere shockwaves they produced.

LOL, WTF?!!!

carver9

So stfu thumb up

Why so hostile bro and I'm not even talking about Super Saiyan God...reread my previous posts.

SSJGGogeta
Why so hostile bro and I'm not even talking about Super Saiyan God...reread my previous posts.

Your previous posts aren't what I'm talking about here. The thread is purposefully taking Goku at his peak. Which would be SSJG. And my point is that even a casual ki blast from base Goku at that point was well beyond planet busting. In fact, even if it was only 1/1,000th as strong as his punch, it'd still be multi-solar system level. And that's base form.

Time-Immemorial
Gogeta is right here.

SsJ 3 punched a whole through Kai's planet with ease.

His SSG powers at peak were universal.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Gogeta is right here.

SsJ 3 punched a whole through Kai's planet with ease.

His SSG powers at peak were universal.

That part was retconned in Super, wasn't it?

But either way, it doesn't matter. Goku is literally at the point of destroying the universe as a side-effect of doing battle. Ichigo still isn't moon level.

DJShad
Is reiatsu crush is an option? If no, then Goku literally solos the Bleach verse before anyone of them can blink their eyes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DJShad
Is reiatsu crush is an option? If no, then Goku literally solos the Bleach verse before anyone of them can blink their eyes. How would Barragan's aging attacks affect him?

Also would Kyoka Suigetsu work on him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.