Black Adam Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Black adam thinks thor killed his girl and is in total bloodthursty kill rage
CIS is off. thor doesnt know who adam is or that he is coming

zopzop
Black Adam vs Thor in a fair fight is 50/50 on a good day. Bloodlusted Black Adam taking Thor completely by surprise would give BA the majority wins.

PS Colossus, did you see? Black Adam is back. Pics in the "Ownage" thread.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop
Black Adam vs Thor in a fair fight is 50/50 on a good day. Bloodlusted Black Adam taking Thor completely by surprise would give BA the majority wins.

PS Colossus, did you see? Black Adam is back. Pics in the "Ownage" thread. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-TTdk88ETbl0/TXZdGXD9mjI/AAAAAAAAAMI/O9hNUjnGMWs/Big_smile.png

carver9
Black Adam 8/10 even without CIS off.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/BA.png

carver9
That doesn't look like Black Adam.

Prep-Man
But it is/.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
That doesn't look like Black Adam.

There havent been that many changes to his costume bar the robe...

Sabro
Originally posted by carver9
Black Adam 8/10 even without CIS off.

That would be if he was fighting Hulk

Eon Blue
BA

pym-ftw
Is cis off for both in which case Thor should be able to sense the magic coming and prepare a defence.

Thor 6/10

DTM
Sheesh, this scenario is taking 2 evenly matches characters and giving one of them a heck of a boost. Normally Id give the win to Thor over BA, but BA going all out from the get go, and Thor being taken by surprise, is a bit too much for Thor to win against (like I said, the scenario is way leaning to BAs favor).

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop

Colossus-Big C
50/50? Black Adam is physically stronger than thor, tougher, faster ,smarter and he hits harder than captain marvel. stated by superman himself.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
50/50? Black Adam is physically stronger than thor, tougher, faster ,smarter and he hits harder than captain marvel. stated by superman himself.

Debatable.

Either way, closing this. I hate these "I'm so desperate to see people say my character beats another character that i'll stack the odds in their favour" threads.

They're borderline trolling, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.