X-men vs Arkham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Cyclops
Storm
Wolverine
Iceman
Nightcrawler
Gambit

vs

Killer Croc
Poison Ivy
Bane
Joker
Clayface Basil Karlo
Mr Freeze

-Pr-
...Am I missing something?

Kazenji
If its something along the lines of all the inmates getting out, The X-men get them locked up again.

superbatman86
Iceman.nuff said

pym-ftw
Half the xmen can solo

Bouboumaster
Wolverine would murder his way to the victory

Colossus-Big C
Some of these xmen can solo.
this is spite

juggerman
Joker solos

Cogito
Yeah this is not good for the villains.

Odekahn
At first glance I would agree with you guys, but I think y'all might be underestimating Ivy and Clayface. Freeze is also pretty tough.

I don't think Arkham would win, but I think this might at least be challenging for the X-men.

And yeah, I might should have left Iceman out of this, lol.

the ninjak
Iceman can make multiples of himself now. Of various sizes and forms. And they are a hive consciousness.

Iceman can do this whilst taking a stroll.

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK GAMBIT WOULD LAST ON HIS OWN?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by the ninjak
Iceman can make multiples of himself now. Of various sizes and forms. And they are a hive consciousness.

Iceman can do this whilst taking a stroll.

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK GAMBIT WOULD LAST ON HIS OWN?

Pretty good, actually, if he don't engage anyone in hand-to-hand and just blast his way with his cards

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Pretty good, actually, if he don't engage anyone in hand-to-hand and just blast his way with his cards
:P
He would flirt with ivy, get kissed and die

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Well, there's that.

But if he don't act like a retard (nothing is less sure), I think he can take her out.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, there's that.

But if he don't act like a retard (nothing is less sure), I think he can take her out.

OK then. A well-laid Gambit solos as well. thumb up

pym-ftw
^ even without the kiss ivys organic plants would be a problem

DarkSaint85
Is there a difference between organic and inorganic plants?

I mean, we just call them wires....

pym-ftw
Lol I just wanted to my point

:'(

Bouboumaster
^ even without the kiss ivys organic plants would be a problem

Yeah, but it'll become less of a problem once Gambit blow that mess out

pym-ftw
We can all agree to spite

Even without current slim

leonidas
Originally posted by Odekahn
At first glance I would agree with you guys, but I think y'all might be underestimating Ivy and Clayface. Freeze is also pretty tough.

I don't think Arkham would win, but I think this might at least be challenging for the X-men.

And yeah, I might should have left Iceman out of this, lol.

i would like to agree with you, but it would be very tough on the villains here. a favourable battlefield MIGHT help, but even then bobby could just freeze everything. he's the major problem here. not sure if ivy could f with his mind enough, or quickly enough. she's the villains only chance here. if the bad guys had some prep i could see it ending differently. a straight up fight in a neutral bf though? hard to see the bad guys pulling this out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.