webserie help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

webserie
hi, i'm a filmstudent from belgium and i'm thinking of making a flemish webserie because there aren't any jet. I want to shoot it all in Antwerp. Antwerp has a few very cool locations. It will be a crime/action webserie. maybe cybercrime or something like that

I'm looking for some people who can help me with developing my ideas. If u are interested please let me know here!

Barker
May I humbly suggest, instead of a crime/action series, a music documentary series?

You could start with a feature on Eleanor Friedberger.

Otherwise, be sure to drop Thoren or Axel a PM, they're both very knowledgeable when it comes to film.

Thoren
I don't like french people

webserie
i'm not french i'm belgian. can u help me thoren?

Bardock42
Originally posted by webserie
i'm not french i'm belgian.

What's the difference?

Barker
told

Ax3l
Phlegmish.

webserie
i'm don't speak french, i'm from belgium, not from france, i speak flemish, understand?

Barker
Swedish girls are pretty desirable, just throwing that out there.

Ever been to Sweden, webs? I'd like to get to know the girl from the Knife, if you know what I mean.

webserie
no i dont know what you are meaning to say, but who can help me now?

Astner
I'm looking for some people who can help me with developing my ideas. If u are interested please let me know here!
So what exactly do you want? It's based on a crime -- we know that much -- but what is it really you want help with? To start the series off? To come up with crime around which the series centers? You need to be more specific, and you need to explain your ideas.

Originally posted by Barker
Ever been to Sweden, webs? I'd like to get to know the girl from the Knife, if you know what I mean.
Most Swedish girls are quite disgusting though, a fifth lose their virginity at the age of 14 -- which is before the age of consent --, most lose their virginity at the age of 15, and 96% lose their virginity in their teens.

On top of that the free view on sex makes it so that it's not uncommon for Swedish women to have had sex with over 50 different guys before they hit their 20:s.

That's why my girlfriend is half Russian.

Barker
no i dont know what you are meaning to say, but who can help me now?
I mean if EF wasn't available for whatever reason - seeing as how she's American master race and therefore superior to every other non-American woman in the world - I wouldn't mind taking Karin Dreijer as a silver medal.
Originally posted by Astner
Most Swedish girls are quite disgusting though, a fifth lose their virginity at the age of 14 -- which is before the age of consent --, most lose their virginity at the age of 15, and 96% lose their virginity in their teens.

On top of that the free view on sex makes it so that it's not uncommon for Swedish women to have had sex with over 50 different guys before they hit their 20:s.

That's why my girlfriend is half Russian.
Eh, not every girl is a first round pick. But I'd spend a late round pick or two on a yuro girl, you know? Tons of upside.

webserie
i wanna know if somebody maybe had some ideas. We doesn't have any webseries around here. And on the internet i saw that the most popular webseries are crime/action series, so i want to make a belgian crime serie set in Antwerp. but i dont want any cliches like drugs or murder. I was thinking about doing something with cybercrime. anyone with good ideas about that,?

Barker
i wanna know if somebody maybe had some ideas. We doesn't have any webseries around here. And on the internet i saw that the most popular webseries are crime/action series, so i want to make a belgian crime serie set in Antwerp. but i dont want any cliches like drugs or murder. I was thinking about doing something with cybercrime. anyone with good ideas about that,?
Just spitballing here.

A very autistic, shy Native American guy, about college age moves to Antwerp. His name is Mitchel. He has to deal with the pressures of being good looking, but skinny. His roommate also happens to be American, a latino guy from Texas. His first class in a college at Antwerp, he sees the girl of his dreams. Let's call her, oh I dunno, Eleanor. Anyway, he grows really obsessed with the girl and begins to cyberstalk her via social networks, forums, Instagram, whatever.

Unfortunately, an English guy named Andrew at the same college (very muti-cultural, have to mix it up. Can't have just Belgians) starts causing a ruckus, making fun of Mitchel for not asking the girl out. So Mitchel murders Andrew in cold blood.

Fortunately, the room mate from Texas (Legmando?) has a history in crime. Together, they decide to protect the art girl from other potential suitors by murdering them. Mitchel does the deed, Legmando cleans up afterwords. The cyber part comes in where they have to cover their tracks from the very notorious and deadly Belgian police.

Thanks to their work, no man dares approach art girl for fear of their lives.

Unfortunately, Mitchel never comes up with the courage to ask the girl out. He spends the rest of his days in secrecy, writing a sequel to the 6th Harry Potter book.

Feel free to change anything.

Ax3l
Of course Astner knows those kinds of statistics.

Astner
Originally posted by Ax3l
Of course Astner knows those kinds of statistics.
Newspapers and lunch conversations with educated people.

Ax3l
Educated people often talk about the age of consent a lot?

Astner
Originally posted by Ax3l
Educated people often talk about the age of consent a lot?
No, but what Swede doesn't know the age of consent in Sweden?

Thoren
Just spitballing here.

A very autistic, shy Native American guy, about college age moves to Antwerp. His name is Mitchel. He has to deal with the pressures of being good looking, but skinny. His roommate also happens to be American, a latino guy from Texas. His first class in a college at Antwerp, he sees the girl of his dreams. Let's call her, oh I dunno, Eleanor. Anyway, he grows really obsessed with the girl and begins to cyberstalk her via social networks, forums, Instagram, whatever.

Unfortunately, an English guy named Andrew at the same college (very muti-cultural, have to mix it up. Can't have just Belgians) starts causing a ruckus, making fun of Mitchel for not asking the girl out. So Mitchel murders Andrew in cold blood.

Fortunately, the room mate from Texas (Legmando?) has a history in crime. Together, they decide to protect the art girl from other potential suitors by murdering them. Mitchel does the deed, Legmando cleans up afterwords. The cyber part comes in where they have to cover their tracks from the very notorious and deadly Belgian police.

Thanks to their work, no man dares approach art girl for fear of their lives.

Unfortunately, Mitchel never comes up with the courage to ask the girl out. He spends the rest of his days in secrecy, writing a sequel to the 6th Harry Potter book.

Feel free to change anything. crylaugh

Astner
A very autistic, shy Native American guy, about college age moves to Antwerp. His name is Mitchel.
You suffer from autism?

Thoren
He suffers from idiot syndrome

Barker
I suffer from idiot syndrome

Thoren
crackers

Barker
Sorry

webserie
i was thinking about a young hacker who accedentely hacked something what he may not see. the day after he is watched very closly by some guys in a car. when he has a deal with someone to sell some illegal dvd's he is being kidnapped by russian cybercrimes. ( they are now opperating in antwerp) they let the kid accendentely hack their site to trace him. So they kidnap them and lock him up on a chair with a bomb. the bomb is attached to a computer, he has to free himself by hacking the bomb so the russian cybercriminals can see his capabilities. He hacks the bomb and have to work for them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.