5 Super Saiyans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
3 Super Saiyans (can only go Super Saiyan 1)...by the way, I know my title say 5...I forgot to edit it.

Goku
Vegeta
Gohan

vs

Every hero and villain in Bleach, Yu Yu, Naruto. These people are aware the Saiyans are coming...can they win? No bfring. The Saiyans are in a mindset of killing...they are out for blood.
There is a 2 second open window for the heros and villains going against the Saiyans so if there is people in these universes that can form a plan at super speed, this opening would be the best time to do it.

carver9
Forgot to add...this is the Anime versions of all.

Q99
It's all about the mind powers.

Aizen illusion them into attacking each other, Dan possesses one, Fu of Root gets one of them to kill his doll and thus possesses another, and so on.

Slim odds, but gives a possible way to win.

tfish
I think the sayains walked into their fighting the 13 court guard squad captains including Genryusai Aizen and Ichigo. The saiyans chances of winning are 10/100.

Damborgson
Genjutsu

NemeBro
They could render the planet a barren wasteland without being anywhere near their opponents.

carver9
The speed, strength, and power belongs to the Saiyans. It depends on if the other team powers would even work on the Saiyans.

Damborgson
I dont really see them getting hurt physically. even the tailed beasts only have like mountain busting power.

mastagambit
Originally posted by NemeBro
They could render the planet a barren wasteland without being anywhere near their opponents.

marwash22
all three of those saiyans are dumb enough to get caught in genjutsu.

Also, if powerscaling is allowed for YYH the way people like to use it for DBZ characters, EoS Yusuke should be on their level, no?

Robtard
Vegeta solos.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by marwash22

Also, if powerscaling is allowed for YYH the way people like to use it for DBZ characters, EoS Yusuke should be on their level, no?

Even if that's the case, there's no way he's taking on all three of them. Hell, Gohan could probably keep him busy while Kakarot and Vegeta go to town.

marwash22
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Even if that's the case, there's no way he's taking on all three of them. Hell, Gohan could probably keep him busy while Kakarot and Vegeta go to town. But it's EVERYONE from YYH, which includes Mukuro, Yomi, Kurama, Hiei, etc...

Nevan

Also, if powerscaling is allowed for YYH the way people like to use it for DBZ characters, EoS Yusuke should be on their level, no? EOS YYH characters are saiyan saga level at best

marwash22
Another thing is that there are too many characters with poison abilities and DBZ characters have no resistance to poisons.

Nevan
Another thing is that there are too many characters with poison abilitieslike who?

Goku drank deadly poison as a kid

marwash22
Korin's water? He wasn't immune to it, iirc, it messed him up somethin' fierce.

lol, you want me to name all the characters from all three series who have poison abilities? Nah, but I'll concede that "too many" was probably too strong a phrase to use as i can only think of a few from each series. What i should have said was that there are too many exotic/weird powers.

cdtm
Korin's water? He wasn't immune to it, iirc, it messed him up somethin' fierce.

Being "only" messed up is the feat.

It should have killed him.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
The speed, strength, and power belongs to the Saiyans. It depends on if the other team powers would even work on the Saiyans.

Planning can only do so much against overwhelming strength.

Look at the five Kage's against Madara. For all their experience and different techs, once Madara summoned his mountain range busting Susanoo, it was basically over..

And for the Saiyans, spamming mountain busting attacks by the dozen is called "toying around".

NemeBro

And powerful enough for it not to really matter.

No.

No feat in YYH even reaches Saiyan Saga level in terms of destructive capacity, and likely speed.

However, their physical strength feats are comparable to end of Z characters for the most part.

marwash22
hey Carv, could you explain the scenario a little more? Are all of the heroes/villains from the 3 series standing in one area together and when the 2 seconds are up the Saiyans will arrive at that area and start attacking?

Also, you said they are aware that the Saiyans are coming... but does that mean they're all familiar with each other?

BloodRain
Saiyans who can casually replicate the strongest moves from the opposition and blitz everything?

And in their stronger anime version?

Further the opposition are limited by not being able to use BFR moves?

Really stacking the odds.

Meh, maybe they can put together their strongest illusions (Juubi's moons eye level?) and seals?

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRain

Meh, maybe they can put together their strongest illusions (Juubi's moons eye level?) and seals?

I'm just thinking uses stuff like Koto to make them fight each other, possession, and so on.

BloodRain
Still iffy on the equivalence rule, but genjutsu or weaker mental/possessionallyism stuff shouldnt be too effective on them.

Even if they do manage to make them fight each other, a fight between those three would end up destroying everyone either way~

Demonic Phoenix
They could always make them commit suicide. Or they could send them to Yamamoto for frying with his Sun-core temperature reiatsu. awesome

Still, this is the Saiyans' fight to lose. As they're out for blood, they could just nuke the area after 2 seconds are up.

marwash22
you guys don't think Bleach characters are fast enough to dodge kai blasts?

NemeBro
you guys don't think Bleach characters are fast enough to dodge kai blasts? No.

Why would you even ask that?

Edit: And for the record, YYH characters are faster than Bleach characters.

marwash22
No.

Why would you even ask that? so, how slow in comparison do you think Starrk's Ceros are to Kai blasts?

And for the record, YYH characters are faster than Bleach characters. sure... at running in a straight line.

NemeBro
so, how slow in comparison do you think Starrk's Ceros are to Kai blasts?

Well let's see... These DBZ characters are in the triple digit machs in terms of speed, Bleach is nowhere near that based on any calculation or showing of speed I've seen.

In all ways.

Frankly, YYH is by far the most powerful series in this thread. Yusuke could romp through Naruto and Bleach largely unopposed. Yusuke punches mountains to pieces (Actual mountains, not that pussy hill shit Bleach has going on).

marwash22
so, in terms of power...

DBZ

YYH

Bleach
Naruto

is that about right?

Demonic Phoenix
you guys don't think Bleach characters are fast enough to dodge kai blasts?

According to recent calcs, upper-tier Naruto characters like Pain are faster than Monster Aizen. no expression

And no, they can't dodge them, not all of them at least.

marwash22
It's been 10 years or so since i saw DBZ, same for YYH, and i wasn't keeping track of speed calculations; i don't keep track of it in Naruto or Bleach either, so I'll take your word for it.

so basically, this is a spite thread... unless someone from the opposition can stop time; the only person i can think of atm is Tessai... but even then, you guys seem to be giving the 3 saiyans the freedom to spam kai blasts from halfway around the world. no expression

Samurai100
Meh, Raizen solos this shit wink

Dat world shaking stomach

mastagambit
you guys seem to be giving the 3 saiyans the freedom to spam kai blasts from halfway around the world. no expression

Kamehameha and Galick Gun for the win.

yungz22
spirit bomb would delete the planets existence. Actually any ki blast form each saiyan could destroy the planet.... alo you have to think how are the other character going to hurt the saiyans.... kunai, swords and ninjutsu like fireball jutsu wouldnt even scratch them

cdtm
Originally posted by mastagambit
Kamehameha and Galick Gun for the win.

Dodompa!

Always wanted to see one of those vs a Kamehameha. Roshie claims the Kame is dog piss compared to it, but I can't picture a ki attack the size of a bullet destroying something one size of a bowling ball.. pass right through it, maybe, like Yusuke's spirit gun did against a bigger attack...

Bentley
Poison, Izanagi and Frog Song could do the saiyans in, but they should really just blast stuff from the distance and I can't see the opponents stopping them in anyway. I mean Goku can frigging teleport right? He could solo this with his ki detection and ranged blasts, playing it smart.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Poison, Izanagi and Frog Song could do the saiyans in, but they should really just blast stuff from the distance and I can't see the opponents stopping them in anyway. I mean Goku can frigging teleport right? He could solo this with his ki detection and ranged blasts, playing it smart.

And even without ki detection, he somehow trained to detect people by air currents. Even counted the number of fingers one of Tien's clones was putting up, with his back to him.

yungz22
the saiyans are just way too powerful for the naruto universe.... there practically invulnerable.

yungz22
Also Vegeta has overcome genjutsu like attack thru sheer pride and will so i think he would be able to resist anything the narutoverse could throw at him genjutsu wise....Taijutsu wise gohan is known to have kicked his opponents head off. the z fighter are just waaaay to strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.