Battle of the ALIEN invasiosn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
All Aliens will battle on SKYNET ( Terminator ) earth universe as it's chosen arena in an all out battle royal. This will include technolgy, power, militia numbers. Who is the baddest of the bad?

1.The invaders will be Aliens ( Ridley Scott and Cameron )
2. Indepence Day aliens
3. Battleship aliens
4. War of the Worlds 2005
5. Battle Los Angeles
6. The Day The Earth Stood Still: alien nanotech G.O.R.T
7. Skyline aliens
8. The Thing: This time the organism will hit a crowded population of humans to assimilate.

9. Last the Skynet AI will not just let them take over their planet, it will let loose all of it's Terminators ranging from all version Liquid metal to Endoskeleton. And adding this to their fire power
http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/T-1000000

Robtard
1) Lose
2) Stomps
3) Lose
4) Stomp (barring viral infection)
5) Lose
6) Stomps
7) Stomps, most likely.
8) Lose

Pwned
I believe the Aliens are fighting each other, and therefore multiple groups can not, as you say, "Stomp"

However, GORT stomps, and badly. He did something along the lines of deatomization, right?

NOTE: I have not seen that movie in about a year and a half. I can hardly remember how he did it, just what he did.

jaden101
On the face of it Gort would stomp the rest of them and SKYNET with ease.

Robtard
Ah. misread, thought it was each group going against Skynet for the Earth in turns.

GORT's the obvious heaviest hitter.

Lestov16
Is there any film character (sans telekinetic) who can stop GORT?

Psychotron
Xenomorphs lose.
The Independence day aliens were beaten by windows 95, Skynet hacks the shit out of them.
Skynet crushes them with bio-weapons.
Haven't seen Battle LA.
GORT wrecks.
Haven't seen Skyline.
The Thing loses.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16

John McClane

McNasty996
Originally posted by Lestov16

Only with an EMP, reality warping, or Quasi-telekinetic(Magneto)/Telekinetic ability

the ninjak
The biggest threat besides GORT is the Thing assimilating an entire cities worth of humans and animals. And GORT's Nanotech takes care of them. the Thing would assimilate the Alien xenomorphs as well and absorb their killer instinct and acid blood. Very handy.

Independance Day Ships have shields and big canons.

I can't remember DtESS. Could GORT tank a city destroyer beam directly?

the ninjak
To further my point. What stops a pack of bug/insect Things with Xenomorph DNA acid blood consuming GORT and melting him to till there's nothing left?

And those Things hitting Independence Day Battleships whilst setting off the city destroying beams and consuming all aliens on deck. Turning them to the Thing's cause?

The Thing can win this Earthwar eventually. And turn it's enemies soldiers against their own. With the combined DNA of all of Earth's animals plus the Skyline Aliens telepathic abilities nothing can stop the Thing.

Utrigita
In a allout war between the above G.O.R.T will win imo.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by the ninjak
To further my point. What stops a pack of bug/insect Things with Xenomorph DNA acid blood consuming GORT and melting him to till there's nothing left?

And those Things hitting Independence Day Battleships whilst setting off the city destroying beams and consuming all aliens on deck. Turning them to the Thing's cause?

The Thing can win this Earthwar eventually. And turn it's enemies soldiers against their own. With the combined DNA of all of Earth's animals plus the Skyline Aliens telepathic abilities nothing can stop the Thing.

I'm just going to postulate that acid blood wouldn't even be capable of destroying whatever alloy GORT is made of. Besides that, he could turn into the swarm of nanobugs and simply devour everything, no?

He takes this easily.

Skyline, really? Good God, I had forgotten about that crapfest. I need to go add that to my worst movies ever tally.

the ninjak
How do you know the blood wouldn't melt GORT and his nanites? But if Gort could simply turn into a flock of nanos instantly than fine. I only watched DtESS from outside a port-glass. The movie was so crap I could hardly pay attention.

But what I'm involving is the fact that if the Thing hit a decent Earth population besides the frozen wastelands it would mulitply like CRAZY with the combined DNA of every creature on the planet. Plus the Aliens Acid blood. GORT would literally be consumed by millions of bugs vomiting the acid all over him and his nanites. And if they manage to steal away and try to make more the thing would be there also with more acid drooling bugs.

Add the fact that tht the Thing would easily overwhelm the aliens from Independance Day and Skyline. And you have a pretty interesting combination of powers and tech.

Ascendancy
Like I said, I'm only guessing. The Army tried to flash fry him at what I'm assuming were heat levels capable of destroying any metal that exists on earth, so if it could take that the atomic bonds of whatever alloy it is have to be pretty substantial if that wasn't enough energy to break him apart. It's also not as if acid can eat through everything, otherwise there would be no way to store it. Even if GORT just has some kind of coating over himself it may be enough to resist it, though I'm guessing it's the metal itself.

You're also assuming that somehow the things are going to shift genetic traits across species. In both films the blood appeared almost exactly the same and except when the thing transformed to try and kill others it had no abilities beyond the host organism. Going by that the only things that would have acid for blood would be things that had taken over xenoes.

the ninjak
Yeah good points. Did GORT have force fields?

And in regards to the Thing's spreading of DNA it's collected. Of course The Thing and it's offspring that capture Xenos would have the acid blood. But all it would take is for one of them to fly to another flock of Things and share the DNA through simple touch.

Ascendancy
I don't recall GORT having any type of shielding other than whatever his skin was made of. I'd have to go back and watch the movie but IIRC they also were unable to even get a sample to see what its make-up was.

Thinking about it though I'd say there's a decent possibility that a direct hit from one of the ID4 motherships may have been capable of destroying him. Of course his energy beam may have been able to do the same to them.

the ninjak
Well I'm happy to give GORT the win.

The perfect scientific sentinel. Against the perfect biological entity.

But it would be it versus a near infinite mass swarm of highly evolved biological creatures with Xenomorph abilities added with the physical advantagements of every animal on the planet + the added takeover of the other Alien races.

It would be an apocalyptic nightmare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.