Which Narnia film do you think is the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Mine is eith The Lion the Witch & the Wardrobe or Prince Caspian. I didn't think The Voyage of the Dawn Treader as as good.

elrond72
I actually liked dawn treader though my favourite is LWW. What book do you think they should make next? I think magicians nephew would be a great choice. do you think they would struggle though to make a film of the last battle?

quanchi112
The first one hands down. The others didn't even come close to the first.

Lord Lucien
I was so unimpressed by Prince Caspian that I didn't bother to watch Dawn Treader. Tilda Swinton made LWW.

elrond72
lucien, give dawn treader a chance it is better than caspian. i know what you mean about caspian though, but DT is more varied and interesting. caspian was a bit boring, half of me wished they had deviated from the book and actually brought jadis back to liven things up a bit

the ninjak
They need to make "The Magician's Nephew" film. Easily the best in the books.

It always shakes me how mediums ignore this book.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I was so unimpressed by Prince Caspian that I didn't bother to watch Dawn Treader. Tilda Swinton made LWW.

Tilda was a horrible actress for the role.

elrond72
I agree Magicians Nephew would make a great film. Its my favourite of the series. BTW who would you have chosen to play the white witch?

the ninjak
Someone along the lines of Monica Bellucci or Catherine Zeta-Jones.

The original BBC White Witch was near perfect...Barbara Kellerman. Though lacked sex appeal, but had all the intensity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I was so unimpressed by Prince Caspian that I didn't bother to watch Dawn Treader. Tilda Swinton made LWW. The series got worse as it progressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.