Black Adam vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
B.A at his best/peak vs Thanos at his best/peak without HOTU and IG..
Who takes this in the follwing how and why:

1.H2H only, whose physically stronger ?
2.All out fight where by both use their exotic powers and abilites

Bouboumaster
Thanos murder him

Colossus-Big C
Fawkett black adam would destroy thanos
thats PC Black Adam++++

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Fawkett black adam would destroy thanos
thats PC Black Adam++++ Thanos destroys any Black Adam.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos destroys any Black Adam.

All at the same time

h1a8
Personally I don't think BA is as fast as Superman in combat and nor does he have some of his most important powers (intangibility and freeze breath). So Thanos might win this.

Uriel005
The only thing I could think of that would hurt Thanos enough to put him down is for BA's to shazam bolt his ass repeatedly. His physical stats should let him toe to toe for a while but I think Thanos edges him out pretty handily.

Slaanesh
Thanos is above any high herald..he'll win this 10/10..

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8
Personally I don't think BA is as fast as Superman in combat and nor does he have some of his most important powers (intangibility and freeze breath). So Thanos might win this.

Thanos would take Black Adam AND Superman at the same time, and leave his footmark on their asses

Mshinu
Thanos wipes his butt with Teth, from now on known as Brown Adam the smelly.

abhilegend
PC adam beats his ass.

h1a8
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thanos is above any high herald..he'll win this 10/10..

Only because of durability and intelligence and power set. His power output is not necessarily greater than all high end heralds.

But Adam can take a few if this is TI Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos would take Black Adam AND Superman at the same time, and leave his footmark on their asses

Thanos couldn't beat a high end Superman. He would be too slow and would have to deal with intangibility and freeze breath.

P.S. what direct feats (hitting, punching, blasting, reacting, speed) does Thanos have for you to think he can beat two high heralds at the same time?

Bouboumaster
Only because of durability and intelligence and power set. His power output is not necessarily greater than all high end heralds.

TI Thanos would SO roll over Black Adam.

The shit he dd in this arc alone put him head and shoulders above Black Adam. Plus, he was immortal and backed by Death, so there's that.

Bouboumaster
Thanos couldn't beat a high end Superman. He would be too slow and would have to deal with intangibility and freeze breath.

P.S. what direct feats (hitting, punching, blasting, reacting, speed) does Thanos have for you to think he can beat two high heralds at the same time?

Freeze breath and intangibility. Big whoops: Thanos murdered with his FIST Silver Surfer, who can do everything you said, and then some (like time travel, etc, etc.)

Slaanesh

the guy send Galactus flying..i doubt any high herald could do that..he's just better then any high herald..the only thing he lack is speed..that's it..

h1a8
TI Thanos would SO roll over Black Adam.

The shit he dd in this arc alone put him head and shoulders above Black Adam. Plus, he was immortal and backed by Death, so there's that.

Ko is an option. Thanos from TI was weaker than the thanos before him.
So tell me what did he do in TI to place him above BA?

Bouboumaster

Proof?

Beating the living **** of and humiliating Lord Mar-Vell, who one-shotted The Magus and who defeated dudes like Nova Prime and Silver Surfer?

h1a8
Proof?

Beating the living **** of and humiliating Lord Mar-Vell, who one-shotted The Magus and who defeated dudes like Nova Prime and Silver Surfer?

Thanos feats prior to TI are greater. Also Thanos from TI didn't have his tech. He didn't have shielding or teleportation.

Lord Mar-vell got some good hits in on Thanos that made him look superior or at least equal. Thanos good some good hits in also and started to choke Mar-vell. But Mar-vell wasn't shown to fight against the choke nor was seeming damaged at all from the confrontation.

Lol, your logic is not sound though (faulty ABC logic). Dr. Strange can defeat a high herald with blasts but that does not mean he can't get physically manhandled by someone like Namor or Hulk. It is not the fact that Mar-vell beat x character but HOW he beat them and HOW he fought Thanos. Mar-vell didn't fight Thanos as he did the others. He didn't blast at all. Rather he used punches, which indeed rocked Thanos (you see his face wince from the blow). Lastly, making Nova bleed a little from a punch while slightly cracking his helmet is hardly above BA. Now if he would have punched through his face then you would have a point.

Plus you are ignoring BA's speed and maneuverability and only thinking of power output instead of overall formidableness (not a word I know).

whacknasty
I read in a thread here (i think it was the pc validus vs thanos one maybe?) that some pc characters had massive strength, but also showed many moments of below par durability...

Did pc Adam suffer from this as well?

TheGodKiller

Surviving the Necropsy Ritual , which was specifically meant to kill him .

h1a8
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Surviving the Necropsy Ritual , which was specifically meant to kill him . That's durability against death, not really a feat since it was Death who brought back. Also it isn't a relevant feat to this fight since ko is an option.

TheGodKiller
That's durability against death, not really a feat since it was Death who brought back. Also it isn't a relevant feat to this fight since ko is an option.

Actually , he was still conscious even after being stabbed by the Infinity/Necropsy Blade . Death entered the fray only after he told Mar-vell "You don't get to cheat death twice" .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.