WBH Runs Herald Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
No BFR in any fight. WBH gets to fully recover between each fight. CIS is off for both sides in each fight.

1. Jade
2. Airwalker
3. Kilowog
4. Terrax
5. Stardust
6. Beta Ray Bill
7. Thor
8. Martian Manhunter
9. Silver Surfer
10. Pre reboot superman non- holding back

It's been claimed here that WBH is a Trans level character. If so most people should agree he clears this.

Cogito
Thor's godblast and/or massive lightning should put him down, IMO

abhilegend
Stops at stardust.

Colossus-Big C
lol, savage hulk would beat stardust.

PillarofOsiris
WBH is not trans. He also doesn't even come close to clearing this.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lol, savage hulk would beat stardust.

lol no he wouldn't.

carver9
WBH is skyfather level and as for this thread he doesn't even last a second at 1. WBH gets stomped.

pym-ftw
Cis off is an insta-lose for the jolly green guy

carver9
I would give Jubilee the majority over WBH in this type of scenario.

pym-ftw
^u know what I mean

Gecko4lif
Jade is under air walker?

w/e gets to 5

Harbinger
Torn between Hulk's stopping at Bill and Thor. Given the stips, I'd take him stopping at Thor.

keiththegreat
So the consensus is that WBH isn't trans then?

eaebiakuya
Stop at Stardust. Stardust put him in a Black hole.

The Sorrow
Either stops at 8 or clears.

Naija boy
WBH could clear it depending on what your conception of CIS is. IF it is tourney mode then WBH clears and if Doomsday is trans then WBH most definitely is

PillarofOsiris
With CIS-off, he can lose any time after 3. I'd tend to think CIS-less Terrax could beat him. With CIS on, he gets to 8 pretty easily, and then stops hard.

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
So the consensus is that WBH isn't trans then?

Stop with the Hulk threads. Just because your opinion of Hulk is different from others doesn't make you right. Sad that you have to put stipulations to try to put Hulk at a disadvantage.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
Stop with the Hulk threads. Just because your opinion of Hulk is different from others doesn't make you right. Sad that you have to put stipulations to try to put Hulk at a disadvantage.

lol. So all of the heroes on BOTH SIDES with no character induced stupidity is a disadvantage for the Hulk? Meaning that if characters used their powers more intelligently, the Hulk couldn't win. I'm glad you've finally confirmed this.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
lol. So all of the heroes on BOTH SIDES with no character induced stupidity is a disadvantage for the Hulk? Meaning that if characters used their powers more intelligently, the Hulk couldn't win. I'm glad you've finally confirmed this.

Key word "try". Hulk can clear this easily BUT Keith is kind of like you, he try to find ways of making Hulk lose. This is clearly a bait thread. Jubilee solos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If WBH is Trans.. then Thanos is Mid Skyfather range...

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
If WBH is Trans.. then Thanos is Mid Skyfather range...

WWH is trans...WBH is low skyfather. Thanos is trans.

KuRuPT Thanosi
WTF... Answer my question in the other thread... what drugs are you on? Thanos is skyfather level.. hulk.. not even close.... Maybe Trans and that is pushing it.

Stoic
clears it.

Damborgson
Star Dust takes him out.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
clears it.

-Pr-
Skyfather? Really?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Skyfather? Really?

Yes. When someone destroys something with ease that a skyfather was incapable of destroying under their own power, that speaks volumes within itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.