Current Hulk vs Women Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Hulk

vs

Sue Richards
Rogue
Emma Frost
Jubilee
Marrow
Thor Girl (No Tarene)
Sif

NO BFR

carver9
Another Hulk thread. Maybe I will just report you but not in a bad way, just to close these threads.

Cogito
Hulk wins

PillarofOsiris
Considering what Thanos was able to do to the Hulk, Emma might be a problem.

whacknasty
Can Jubilee be either at her highest possible potential (I read somewhere that would make each one of her pyrotechnics like a mini nuke..?) or her vamp persona? Just so she doesn't isntantly die : (

I think the teams only hope is Emma, as PillarofOsiris just said.

carver9
Thanos never controlled an enraged Hulk and that is exactly what Emma fought and couldn't do a thing against, even with the aid of Xavier backing her up.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkvsxmen10.jpg

Emma is useless in this battle unless this is a calm Hulk. By the way, involving Hulk, please don't listen to Pillar.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Hulk

vs

Sue Richards
Rogue
Emma Frost
Jubilee
Marrow
Thor Girl (No Tarene)
Sif

NO BFR

Sue Richards soloed several normal Hulk class/type opponents by herself when fighting for her daughter, Valeria. Absorbing Man, Titania, Ben Grimm Thing and She-Hulk.

Have her turn Rogue invisible and Rogue drain some of Hulk's power.
Actually, have her turn the rest of the team invisible and/or shield them while you're at it.

The battle becomes interesting if Sue and Rogue act like the tacticians they are capable of being.

---------

I don't know Sif's abilities.

---------

You confuse me absolutely by what you wrote on the line BEFORE Sif, however.

"Thor Girl NO Tarene"?

But Tarene, the Designate, IS Thor Girl!
What character are you actually thinking of in place of her?

carver9
Hulk one shotted someone more formidable than Sif.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/12103929_Owned.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/12104042_Owned2.jpg

Hulk punches Sue shields like he recently did knocking hee completely out due to the force of his blow. These women doesn't stand a chance. Rogue already tried absorbing Hulk powers and failed. A thunder clap should end this.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos never controlled an enraged Hulk and that is exactly what Emma fought and couldn't do a thing against, even with the aid of Xavier backing her up.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkvsxmen10.jpg

Emma is useless in this battle unless this is a calm Hulk. By the way, involving Hulk, please don't listen to Pillar.

Yeah, you're the one we all want to listen to when it comes to the Hulk, right? I forget, do you think he's equivalent to a skyfather currently, or to an Elder god?

Endless Mike
Does Emma Frost get Phoenix powers?

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Yeah, you're the one we all want to listen to when it comes to the Hulk, right? I forget, do you think he's equivalent to a skyfather currently, or to an Elder god?

Hulk destroying characters that a Skyfather couldn't stop...I feel safe in my judgement. You are the one giving false information (lol, Emma solos).

PillarofOsiris
I said Emma Solos? This must be more of your amazing reading comprehension abilities at work. I was actually joking when I said you thought WBH was a skyfather, now I'm beginning to think you actually believe it.

carver9
I said Emma Solos? This must be more of your amazing reading comprehension abilities at work. I was actually joking when I said you thought WBH was a skyfather, now I'm beginning to think you actually believe it.

Any Skyfather can merk Hulk but I believe he is PHYSICALLY skyfather level. Him lacking versatility takes this away. Emma might be a problem is what you said...they already fought and backed by Xavier, they couldn't do a thing to Hulk. No one is soloing here.

MF DELPH
This depends on what Sue, Emma, and Rogue's plab is. If they give all of their abilities to Rogue who flies in and gains Hulk's powers/weakens him, the women have a good chance.

cdtm

There used to be a single Marvel universe, before Hulk thunderclapped it to pieces.

cdtm
Sue Richards alone could beat just about anyone on the herald level that's not a super speedster, could go intangible, or able to hit her before she hits them, imo..

The rest of the team, at the least, provides a good distraction.

Zack Fair
This reminds me of the time the gals lay the smackdown on Rulk.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by MF DELPH
This depends on what Sue, Emma, and Rogue's plab is. If they give all of their abilities to Rogue who flies in and gains Hulk's powers/weakens him, the women have a good chance. lol.
hulk has dealt with power drainers easy before to be honest. he easily gains his power back through his anger

zopzop
Hulk EASILY wins and has a nice new harem at the end of it all.

PillarofOsiris
Even if you think he wins, which is understandable, it will definitely not be easy.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Hulk EASILY wins and has a nice new harem at the end of it all.

This.

Zack Fair
What is current Hulk's power level?

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
What is current Hulk's power level?

Over 9000.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Over 9000. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lot8u8Rh4u1qee36vo1_500.gif

pym-ftw
^He's faster than sue and a single thunderclap ends it

Please explain how its not an easy victory

Creel>rouge

Stoic
Even if you think he wins, which is understandable, it will definitely not be easy.

You may be right, I mean it may be physically taxing to him, when he thunderclaps.

You ever read a comic with him in it, and he casually thunderclaps whole rows of huge trees? How about stomping them all off of their feet? Sue can't stop him, she's just an annoyance to someone capable of surviving his molecules being fazed into solid cement.

Easily is an understatement.

PillarofOsiris
Because Hulk opens every fight with a thunderclap, just like Thor opens every fight with a godblast, BB screams at the beginning of every fight, and Superman all out speed blitzes at the beginning of every fight. And thunderclapping a row of trees means he's getting through Sue's shields? What?

pym-ftw
^Generally yes, when confronted by groups of people hulk ground-pounds/ thunderclaps

Much lesser things have overloaded sues shields, which is made much more likely to fail with a wider berth given that she will try to save her team.

h1a8
Is current Hulk above WWH levels or below?
If he is below then team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.