Superman vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman tries BRB's method to kill Galactus. Galactus has his herald, the Silver Surfer and Stardust with him. Galactus hasn't fed on a planet for 2 weeks. Superman decides to destroy planets before Galactus can fed.

Superman is pre-reboot, post pre-crisis Superman.

Doon
Galactus

biensalsa
In the comic, He will achieve the same result as BRB

Endless Mike
Surfer stops him

PillarofOsiris
I have no idea how two heralds couldn't intercept Bill during that storyline. I guess they aren't as fast as we all think.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I have no idea how two heralds couldn't intercept Bill during that storyline. I guess they aren't as fast as we all think.

The Heralds failing to intercept Bill was simply another of the myriad instances of PIS found in comicbooks...

If the Surfer could cross a distance of more than a lightyear in seconds (and there is no reason why any of the other Heralds cant travel just as fast) during the Infinity Gauntlet, then the Heralds were jobbed out just to further the plot/storyline...

Bouboumaster
Superman got his butt kicked into Oblivion by the Silver Surfer

celestialdemon
Galactus easily.

the ninjak
Considering Galactus recently took on the combined forces of Oblivion and Scrier he should handle Supes just fine.

With two Heralds at his command it's even easier. Especially since Pre-Earth anchored Surfer is amongst his team.

I reckon he feeds well.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by the ninjak
Considering Galactus recently took on the combined forces of Oblivion and Scrier he should handle Supes just fine.

With two Heralds at his command it's even easier. Especially since Pre-Earth anchored Surfer is amongst his team.

I reckon he feeds well.

That was The Other , not Oblivion .

the ninjak
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
That was The Other , not Oblivion .

Same being dude. Just theoretically named differently. As stated in the comic many times. He is the as reference in tribal religions as the Unknown. The Void. Oblivion. The ultimate force that represents the death of all light and life/activity. Scrier is an immortal being who has forever sought to defeat the being known as Oblivion from snuffing out the flame that is reality. Stopping darkness from once again consuming the universe. Oblivion refers to itself multiple times in this active state multiple times in this Annual.

Superman doesn't stand a chance whereas Galactus stood a slight chance.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/ThorAnnual-Zone020.jpg

Utrigita
In the comics Superman could accomplish the same as BRB, in a forum setting with no PIS, no way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.