WBH vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH attacks Asgard. He has the power gem. Odin, Thor and all standard Asgardians are there. The gem cannot be removed from the Hulk. The Hulk cannot be BFR'ed. Hulk thinks Betty is in Asgard being tortured, and he will listen to no reason until he tears it to pieces. Can the Asgardians stop him?

Harbinger
Odin stops him.

juggerman
so its the strongerst form of Hulk WITH the PG vs a bunch of people normal Hulk has chipped before? (with the exception of Odin of course)

pym-ftw
Enchantress calms him down

h1a8
If that gem amps him 10x or more then he owns Asgard definitely.

Silent Master
Odin stomps

cdtm
Odin takes the PG from Hulk, than disperses his atoms across the multiversel

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
If that gem amps him 10x or more then he owns Asgard definitely.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by cdtm
Odin takes the PG from Hulk, than disperses his atoms across the multiversel

OP says the gem can't be removed from the Hulk.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

Drax lost the gem all the time. Even swallowing it wasn't enough.

Odin has a million ways he can take it off him. The gems aren't immune from being teleported, for one.. Or he can simply TK it away from him.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Drax lost the gem all the time. Even swallowing it wasn't enough.

Odin has a million ways he can take it off him. The gems aren't immune from being teleported, for one.. Or he can simply TK it away from him.

Read the OP. The gem can't be taken.

biensalsa
Question to the OP, Disintegration with a though counts as BFR?

cdtm
Originally posted by biensalsa

Why would it? Disintegration is a kill.

JakeTheBank
Odin mindrapes him. Or stops time. Or beats the crap out of his via his insane energy projection. Or inhabits the Destroyer. Or uses another plot device artifact to beat him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by juggerman
so its the strongerst form of Hulk WITH the PG vs a bunch of people normal Hulk has chipped before? (with the exception of Odin of course) Considering Odin alone can easily stop him...

tkitna
The Destroyer takes care of him.

DarkSaint85
Odin stops time. Hulk loses.

Oh wait, this was answered in the second post...

Originally posted by Harbinger
Odin stops him.
Originally posted by Silent Master
Odin stomps
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin mindrapes him. Or stops time. Or beats the crap out of his via his insane energy projection. Or inhabits the Destroyer. Or uses another plot device artifact to beat him.
Originally posted by NemeBro
Considering Odin alone can easily stop him...

Seriously, for all of his vaunted strength, WBH is and will be just another brick. Super strong, some degree of superspeed, and a bit of energy projection, maybe, but still limited and 1-dimensional (i.e. he hits things)

golem370
WBH with the power gem wins imo

Stoic

Would not happen, the Gem would increase his durability to levels nearly unheard of in comics. The Gem is said to make the wielder nearly invincible for a reason you know.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Odin stops time. Hulk loses.

Oh wait, this was answered in the second post...

Seriously, for all of his vaunted strength, WBH is and will be just another brick. Super strong, some degree of superspeed, and a bit of energy projection, maybe, but still limited and 1-dimensional (i.e. he hits things)

Good point. I can dig it.

quanchi112
Question to the OP, Disintegration with a though counts as BFR? Do you know what the power gem does ?

Colossus-Big C
The powergem makes you resistant to some forms of attacks like telepathy, no?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
The powergem makes you resistant to some forms of attacks like telepathy, no? Take down Mr. M's sig and avie you charlatan.

Black bolt z
With Odin, Asgardians win easily. Without, Hulk has a good chance, as most are just fodder to him.

golem370
WBH already has Skyfather type strength with the power gem if he is aloud to use it to its potential would be an unstoppable monster.

Power Gem
The power gem allows the user to potentially manipulate all the power and energy in the universe that has, or ever will exist. The Power Gem augments the users physical attributes, such as strength and durability, to near infinite levels, and with mastery can allow the user to mimic the effects of energy based superpowers. Full mastery would see the user become invincible in terms of brute power. When combined with the other infinity gems the power gem greatly enhances their effects. It can also be use as an unlimited power supply for any machine. Originally held by Champion until Thanos defeated him and took it from him during Thano's Quest. From Comic vine

PillarofOsiris
Look at Thor vs Drax with the PG.

Now how much stronger is WBH compared to Drax.

Now think of how much stronger Odin is compared to Thor.

Now add Asgard, and all their artifacts. (Thor, Loki, Heimdall, Destroyer Armor, Norn stones, Odinsword, etc.).

Barring big time PIS, Asgard wins.

PillarofOsiris
oops, double post.

golem370
WBH defeated Two people who had Class 100 strength X 1000 and he also destroyed a demons realm those are skyfather level feats on they're own now take into consideration that he'd have unlimited strength and durability and the ability to tap in any super power. He would be Juggernaut with no outside power source to turn off everybody but Odin Thor and the Destroyer would be fodder imo

Silent Master
Odin is more than enough to give Asgard the win 10/10.

JakeTheBank
Odin is more than enough to give Asgard the win 10/10.

Colossus-Big C
current asgard doesnt have odin.

Sr J-Bieb
current asgard doesnt have odin. In this thread it does, Mr "I can't read anything"

And current Asgard is probably even worse.

h1a8
WBH stomps hard. BFR is the only option.

Silent Master
current asgard doesnt have odin.

Originally posted by keiththegreat
WBH attacks Asgard. He has the power gem. Odin , Thor and all standard Asgardians are there. The gem cannot be removed from the Hulk. The Hulk cannot be BFR'ed. Hulk thinks Betty is in Asgard being tortured, and he will listen to no reason until he tears it to pieces. Can the Asgardians stop him?

You were saying?

Silent Master
WBH stomps hard. BFR is the only option.

Odin killing WBH is also an option.

golem370
WBH with the power gem should be near indestructible so I doubt he can be killed even by Odin

Silent Master
What WBH should do, is run away; because going by feats, Odin kills him 10/10.

DarkSaint85
Timestop.

Odin has a new hat stand.

golem370
If Hulk has the power gem then he could stop and start time as well

Silent Master
The power gem doesn't give people the ability to stop/start time.

golem370
The power gem allows the user to potentially manipulate all the power and energy in the universe that has, or ever will exist aka time. With the power gem he should be a universal threat

DarkSaint85
And for some reason, WBH is now fully versed in the power gem's use, and will use it not to amp his strength, as every other user has done, and will use it as a Time gem.

Ok.

golem370
He has the gem if he is not using to full potential then whats the point of having it?

DarkSaint85
I don't know; ask Parker Robbins.

Silent Master
Originally posted by golem370
The power gem allows the user to potentially manipulate all the power and energy in the universe that has, or ever will exist aka time. With the power gem he should be a universal threat

Please show feats of a power gem user manipulating time.

DarkSaint85
Please show feats of a power gem user manipulating time.

Fool, its interchangeable with the Time Gem!

Much as Zoom can amp his strength through quantum comicbook horology, a user with the Time Gem can amp his strength!!!!!

golem370
Well I could find him stopping time but here is something he could do.

Silent Master
Well I could find him stopping time but here is something he could do.

I hope you're joking.

golem370
I hope your looking at the picture

zeel
odin destroy's hulk unless hulk can utilize the gem effectivly, and i doubt he can. thor couldnt i dont see hulk doing it.

DarkSaint85
I hope your looking at the picture

I'm looking at it, it looks like Thanos has some kind of....gauntlet on his hand. Which may be Infinite in nature.

Damborgson
So I'm glad everyone agrees Odin takes him out

Silent Master
I'm looking at it, it looks like Thanos has some kind of....gauntlet on his hand. Which may be Infinite in nature.

Thanos might also be an Eternal, whose powers include transmutation.

golem370
Yeah but he wanted to impress Death by fight all of them with just the power gem.

Thanos quickly froze the attacking force in Time, and contemplated destroying them. But before he could do so, Mephisto suggested that perhaps Mistress Death's heart could be warmed by the sight of courage, the type of courage shown in battle. Thanos quickly agreed, and cut himself off the powers of the Soul, Mind, Space, Time, and Reality gems, drawing strength only from the gem of Power, a move which would give Earth's heroes a tiny chance of victory. That done, Thanos unfroze his foes, and the battle began, and the Titan was suddenly knocked off his feet by the combined might of the Hulk and Drax. It was all downhill from there, as one by one, Thanos defeated his foes

Sr J-Bieb
Yeah but he wanted to impress Death by fight all of them with just the power gem.

Thanos quickly froze the attacking force in Time, and contemplated destroying them. But before he could do so, Mephisto suggested that perhaps Mistress Death's heart could be warmed by the sight of courage, the type of courage shown in battle. Thanos quickly agreed, and cut himself off the powers of the Soul, Mind, Space, Time, and Reality gems, drawing strength only from the gem of Power, a move which would give Earth's heroes a tiny chance of victory. That done, Thanos unfroze his foes, and the battle began, and the Titan was suddenly knocked off his feet by the combined might of the Hulk and Drax. It was all downhill from there, as one by one, Thanos defeated his foes Let's say everything you're saying is right.

The Power Gem amps your abilities.

Hulk is strong. Thanos is versatile.

DarkSaint85
And still, you know....Time stop.

golem370
I am saying that The Hulk would be more powerful then he is already and on top of that he would be indestructible as well. I doubt it would be possible to Odin to win. Hulk would have the ability to use any superhuman power he wants.

Silent Master
I am saying that The Hulk would be more powerful then he is already and on top of that he would be indestructible as well. I doubt it would be possible to Odin to win. Hulk would have the ability to use any superhuman power he wants.

Odin could just kill him, or use the already mentioned time stop.

Sr J-Bieb
I am saying that The Hulk would be more powerful then he is already and on top of that he would be indestructible as well. I doubt it would be possible to Odin to win. Hulk would have the ability to use any superhuman power he wants. No he wouldn't. The Power Gem doesn't grant abilities, it amps what you have.

With Thanos, and assuming he just used the gem, it can be theorized that he actually has those abilities. He's used matter manip before, and he's mucked with time before (one time was with his chair). With Hulk... good luck proving any of that.

Damborgson
Hulk still needs to know how to use the gem. If he's just a in a raging frenzy like in the OP, he'll amp just fine sure, but he's hardly invulnerable to getting KTFO or killed. It's not like it'd be Thanos using it or something.

golem370
The Power Gem augments the users physical attributes, such as strength and durability, to near infinite levels

Damborgson
it Can. If used correctly.

If your saying it always does so, well apparently Thor doesn't give a shit.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsInfinityWatch01469.jpg

DarkSaint85
Let's say it does (after all, Hulk is REALLY REALLY strong).

He's still not pulling powers out of his ass.

Damborgson
The power gem will amp his strength so high he'll develop heat vision

DarkSaint85
So...the power gem finally gives him true power, i.e., turns him into Superman? :-p

hunbu04
Hulk fanboys just don't know when to stop. I see now we are giving the power gem the abilities to the space and time gems. And yes Odin can ok hulk with one attack, it has been don't before. IH 621 Zeus an Odin level being KO the hulk with a single lightning bolt.

golem370
The power gem allows the user to potentially manipulate all the power and energy in the universe what if he absorbs starts abosrbing all of the Gamma Radiation in the universe to amp himself further. Like I said if he doesn't have full use of the power gem then whats the point. The thread starter says he has the power gem which imo means he is using it.

DarkSaint85
Parker Robbins had the gem too.

Doesn't mean he was suddenly transmuting everyone into Glass.

CIS is still on, don't forget, and in the case of the Gems, its a big, BIG factor.

Silent Master
The power gem allows the user to potentially manipulate all the power and energy in the universe what if he absorbs starts abosrbing all of the Gamma Radiation in the universe to amp himself further. Like I said if he doesn't have full use of the power gem then whats the point. The thread starter says he has the power gem which imo means he is using it.

He's using it in the manner WBH would use it, IOW to amp his strength.

golem370
Also durability I would think but I think he could also do like I said an amp on Gamma radiation as well.

Silent Master
This is WBH, not Reed Richards.

biensalsa
Odin does not need the power gem, He is power.

DarkSaint85
Oh dear lord.

Also durability I would think but I think he could also do like I said an amp on Gamma radiation as well.

Originally posted by Damborgson
The power gem will amp his strength so high he'll develop heat vision

golem370
What Hulk went Super Saiyan

biensalsa
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you know what the power gem does ?

To someone who knows how to tap it's resources yes?

In Hulk's hands? not so much.

JakeTheBank
WTF.

WBH would use the gem to amp his physical attributes, and possibly, his gamma radiation emission. Anything else is wild speculation that can't be proven at all. And for all that physical power Hulk has, he still has no answer for the vast plethora of abilities Odin has outside of just beating people up.

Lol @ projecting Thanos' feats with the Infinity Gauntlet onto Hulk, though. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Hulk can now fire ki blasts.

HULK DOU KEN!!

JakeTheBank
Hulk can now fire ki blasts.

HULK DOU KEN!!

No lie, I lmao'd

quanchi112
To someone who knows how to tap it's resources yes?

In Hulk's hands? not so much. So Hulk would be less effective than Champion with it ? Are you serious ?

golem370
Drax even was able to one-shot Champion the same Champion that had just destroyed a planet and went toe to toe with SS

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Destroyer wouldn't do a thing to THIS hulk... This hulk plus the power gem.. means he's pretty much immune to physcial harm. Of course Odin would still win via other methods... Time Stop, mind rape etc etc.. but through physical means.. nah I don't see it.

Silent Master
Can you give me a list of all the power gem users that have actually been "immune to physcial harm"?

biensalsa
So Hulk would be less effective than Champion with it ? Are you serious ?

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

When did I said that?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can you give me a list of all the power gem users that have actually been "immune to physcial harm"?

Is English your first language? Do you know what the words "pretty much" mean.. especially in the context of the sentence. Get back to me with that answer and how it could apply to The Strongest Hulk we've ever seen.. who in just regular angry form can pretty much tank anything Physical from Thor without getting KO'd or even dazzed. This is a much more powerful Hulk WITH the PG.. Now do you understand what pretty much immune to physical harm means?

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Is English your first language? Do you know what the words "pretty much" mean.. especially in the context of the sentence. Get back to me with that answer and how it could apply to The Strongest Hulk we've ever seen.. who in just regular angry form can pretty much tank anything Physical from Thor without getting KO'd or even dazzed. This is a much more powerful Hulk WITH the PG.. Now do you understand what pretty much immune to physical harm means?

If you want to play this game, fine.

Show me all the PG users that were immune to Odin + entire Asgardian race levels of physical harm.

quanchi112
Why are you putting words in my mouth?

When did I said that? Hulk's smarter than Champion and even he used it on a subconscious level.

biensalsa
Hulk's smarter than Champion and even he used it on a subconscious level.

And????

Just because of that you think he will be able to tap into it like others can?

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk's smarter than Champion and even he used it on a subconscious level.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3056/marveltwoinoneannual072ai1.jpg
shifty

quanchi112
And????

Just because of that you think he will be able to tap into it like others can? Since he's more intelligent yes.Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3056/marveltwoinoneannual072ai1.jpg
shifty You're supposed to be team quan 2012.

h1a8
Odin killing WBH is also an option.

With the PG?
The only way Odin has a chance to kill him is if we use Odin's highest feats ever. Anything average or lower then it's a no go. Agreed?

To kill opinions and make this more fact based we should argue what has Odin done from a power damage standpoint vs. what has WBH tanked (and multiply that by at least 10).

biensalsa
Since he's more intelligent yes. You're supposed to be team quan 2012.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud WB Hulk is smarter than that rapscallion.

Silent Master
With the PG?
The only way Odin has a chance to kill him is if we use Odin's highest feats ever. Anything average or lower then it's a no go. Agreed?

To kill opinions and make this more fact based we should argue what has Odin done from a power damage standpoint vs. what has WBH tanked (and multiply that by at least 10).

A holding back Odin casually one-shots high end heralds, we don't even have to come close to using his highest ever feats in order for him to kill WBH.

biensalsa
WB Hulk is smarter than that rapscallion.

You actually made me laugh today

PillarofOsiris
A holding back Odin casually one-shots high end heralds, we don't even have to come close to using his highest ever feats in order for him to kill WBH.

In all fairness he also claimed RKT couldn't even HURT WBH with no power gem. whistle

Silent Master
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
In all fairness he also claimed RKT couldn't even HURT WBH with no power gem. whistle

Would calling him Corky be against the rules? evil face

h1a8

Lies. Odin as a norm doesn't one shot high end heralds (especially casually).

The faultiness of your reasoning is that you assume WBH=Hulk and also you ignore or fail to see the magnitude of WBH's durability feats as being greater than the power damage Odin has ever shown. Meaning, you assume a false durability about WBH.

h1a8
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

I didn't claim it. I said there was no evidence to prove it. Of course RKT would win, he can erase him, depower him, bfr him, etc.

In statistics, failure to reject the null doesn't mean the null is true. It means that there isn't enough evidence to support it not being true.

Silent Master
The comics disagree with you.

h1a8
The comics disagree with you.

How can comics disagree with me when they showed the magnitude of what WBH endured? You have no understanding of it at all. You think WBH survived a simple planet destroying force. You have no clue at all. Think in terms of astronomically greater than a simple planet explosion of what WBH endured.

In your opinion WBH could have survived anything in the comic and Odin still would be able to harm him directly.

Silent Master
You have no understanding or knowledge of Odin feats, that is the only thing that explains you thinking that WBH wins.

Sr J-Bieb
Lies. Odin as a norm doesn't one shot high end heralds (especially casually).

The faultiness of your reasoning is that you assume WBH=Hulk and also you ignore or fail to see the magnitude of WBH's durability feats as being greater than the power damage Odin has ever shown. Meaning, you assume a false durability about WBH. If you're basing Hulk surviving a planet destroying as greater than Odin can output... you must have missed Odin destroying galaxies, solar systems, and igniting suns.

If we use collateral damage as proof of anything, it turns out absolutely dreadful for Hulk.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
If you're basing Hulk surviving a planet destroying as greater than Odin can output... you must have missed Odin destroying galaxies, solar systems, and igniting suns.

If we use collateral damage as proof of anything, it turns out absolutely dreadful for Hulk.

Didn't you know, Odin's feats don't count.

Duh...

h1a8
Didn't you know, Odin's feats don't count.

Duh...

If you're basing Hulk surviving a planet destroying as greater than Odin can output... you must have missed Odin destroying galaxies, solar systems, and igniting suns.

I guess you missed when I said,

"You have no understanding of it at all. You think WBH survived a simple planet destroying force. You have no clue at all. Think in terms of astronomically greater than a simple planet explosion of what WBH endured."

Also, my collateral damage reply was about the non existence of proof of a blast without using average showings.

Also Odin destroyed galaxies with many blasts and with help.
Galaxies are made of fluff when compared to the durability of WBH.
Meaning, destroying a mountain of fluff doesn't mean you can destroy an adamantium marble. Igniting suns is again a fluff feat combined with the understanding that all that is needed is a chain reaction to get it started.

Sin I AM
Am I the only person who read hotm??

Silent Master

"You have no understanding of it at all. You think WBH survived a simple planet destroying force. You have no clue at all. Think in terms of astronomically greater than a simple planet explosion of what WBH endured."

Also, my collateral damage reply was about the non existence of proof of a blast without using average showings.

I guess you missed Odin having the feats needed to justify him soloing this fight.

The Sorrow

eek!

Sr J-Bieb

Meaning, destroying a mountain of fluff doesn't mean you can destroy an adamantium marble. Igniting suns is again a fluff feat combined with the understanding that all that is needed is a chain reaction to get it started. Explain then H1. Go on and explain what WBH survived, and why it's less than galaxy destroying force.

The second part is just goofball antics. So I'm not even going to bother.

Nihilist

Meaning, destroying a mountain of fluff doesn't mean you can destroy an adamantium marble. Igniting suns is again a fluff feat combined with the understanding that all that is needed is a chain reaction to get it started. crylaugh

Horrificus
You have no understanding or knowledge of Odin feats, that is the only thing that explains you thinking that WBH wins. This really seems to be true.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Meaning, destroying a mountain of fluff doesn't mean you can destroy an adamantium marble. Igniting suns is again a fluff feat combined with the understanding that all that is needed is a chain reaction to get it started.

no expression

And people wonder why I rarely visit the vs. forums anymore.

Horrificus
Opposing forum members will use this statement against you for centuries to come.

And, it shall be funny every single time they do.

Nietzschean
The powergem makes you resistant to some forms of attacks like telepathy, no? that was a specific safeguard that Adam Warlock gave the the infinity watch to prevent moonstone from abusing her power.

Nietzschean
It seems like I am the resident infinity Gem expert since I have the Infinity, Gauntlet, War, some crusade issues.. the Infinity Watch Series and side comics..

Thanos simply turned off the sensory input to the gems to limit himself. he did not exclusively use just the power gem. he prevented himself from using the gems in unison to give the heroes a small chance..

he still had mastery over the individual gems and its abilities from stopping time, creating life, transmutation and so on...

the power gem is suppose to contain the power of all that will be and has bn.

The Gem granting physical power or any other power is dependent on the user and how he views himself. If he doesnt think he can be harmed he wont be. Its why Drax could shrug off and not feel an attack when he thought about how strong he was compared to someone else or when caught day dreaming he could feel the attack.

Durability is a state of mind if u have the power gem. The way I see it if a bug had the strength to destroy a planet and Drax or Hulk didnt know what it could do it they would dismiss the attack with no harm and one shot it since they would subconsciously tap into the gem for the power needed to accomplish said task.

JakeTheBank
h1's jumped the shark big time.

iceman24567
Ban h1 for blatant trolling?

PillarofOsiris

Compared to this, Carver actually makes sense.

Horrificus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ban h1 for blatant trolling? Or, for having a malformed Frontal Lobe.

DarkSaint85
How can comics disagree with me when they showed the magnitude of what WBH endured? You have no understanding of it at all. You think WBH survived a simple planet destroying force. You have no clue at all. Think in terms of astronomically greater than a simple planet explosion of what WBH endured.

In your opinion WBH could have survived anything in the comic and Odin still would be able to harm him directly.

I love this, right here, and what makes it even funnier is the following sentence:

You have no clue at all. Think in terms of astronomically greater than a simple planet explosion of what WBH endured.

Is he....is he actually arguing against himself? The choice of words suggests on a subconscious level, he is. ' Astronomical'...oh the irony.

Naija boy
Wbh did survive much more than a mere planetary explosion but as for the rest and Odin not being able to hurt him......meh it's h1

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wbh did survive much more than a mere planetary explosion but as for the rest and Odin not being able to hurt him......meh it's h1

I guess you missed Odin having the feats needed to justify him soloing this fight.

Explain then H1. Go on and explain what WBH survived, and why it's less than galaxy destroying force.

The second part is just goofball antics. So I'm not even going to bother.

First of all, Odin destroyed galaxies with help of another and with the aide of many many blasts, not a single one. So Odin being able to destroy a galaxy with a blast or anywhere close while at his highest is FALSE.

Second, what's more durable, the hot gasses that stars are made out of or something like adamantium? And apparently some high herald level beings can survive inside stars without harm. That means their durability is greater than the stars.

Third, it would take a lot of force to disintegrate a peer of Savage Hulk. And it would take more than a million times that to disintegrate a peer of Savage Hulk without even touching him through collision. And finally, it would take even much more than that to disintegrate COUNTLESS peers of Savage Hulk in the same manner.

Fourth, you guys are turning this into Odin at his highest vs. WBH when we all know that you guys use averages. So although Odin with help and using many blasts busting galaxies may or may not be enough to stop WBH, an average Odin (whose lesser) definitely won't.

Finally, if someone does collateral damage through a collision then the force of the collision is at least millions of time that of the force that did the damage. Thus it wasn't a simple planet explosion that WBH felt but astronomically more.
Think about it, if two sledge hammers collide at great force causing a small force to move some paper slightly then the force that the hammers collided with is MUCH greater than the force that move the paper.

Silent Master
IOW, Odin solos.

Naija boy
@h1a8, the gravity of the wbh feat is NOT lost on me and your description of it's dynamics is sound ( as I implied even in the post of mine you quoted ). The problem is that even taking that into account Odin definitely has what it takes to hurt him.

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
@h1a8, the gravity of the wbh feat is NOT lost on me and your description of it's dynamics is sound ( as I implied even in the post of mine you quoted ). The problem is that even taking that into account Odin definitely has what it takes to hurt him.

Perhaps you are right. But definitely a very high end Odin though. I concede. Asgard wins if Odin is on his A game.

the Darkone
Hulk will go down, Odin, Tiwaz, Bor, Hela, Loki, Enchantress, Asgardian Destroyer, Kurse, Thor, Red Norvell, Beta Ray Bill and artifacts, yeah Asgard wins!!

Odin beats Hulk himself, via through telepathy or absorbing all of Asgard into himself!!

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hulk will go down, Odin, Tiwaz, Bor, Hela, Loki, Enchantress, Asgardian Destroyer, Kurse, Thor, Red Norvell, Beta Ray Bill and artifacts, yeah Asgard wins!!

Odin beats Hulk himself, via through telepathy or absorbing all of Asgard into himself!!

thumb up People are forgetting Red Norvell, the destroyer, Loki, and the others you mentioned. (just like certain Marvel writers seem to every time Asgard has been getting wrecked lately).

Nihilist
WBH tears Asgard in half the throws each half out of the multiverse

Silent Master
Not before Odin kills him.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Nihilist
WBH tears Asgard in half the throws each half out of the multiverse

If this fight happened in an actual comic book being published in the next few months, I'd agree with you....sadly.

DarkSaint85
H1a8, why are you assuming that the entire galaxy that was destroyed is only made up of gassy bodies?

Igniz
Odin kills WBH!

carver9
Hulk punch Odin and everyone in Asgard melts leaving just Odin to face off against the green Monster.

Silent Master
Which ends in Odin killing WBH 10/10

carver9
Which ends in Odin killing WBH 10/10

I agree.

golem370
I think in this fight WBH would do better then Thanos did against Odin.

carver9

WBH without the gem would do better than Thanos did in this fight.

Horrificus
Hulk punch Odin and everyone in Asgard melts leaving just Odin to face off against the green Monster. Remember, all of Asgard is 3 times as dense as the 616 universe. It won't effect regular Hulk feats, but it might be enough to cap his big-gun stuff.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Remember, all of Asgard is 3 times as dense as the 616 universe. It won't effect regular Hulk feats, but it might be enough to cap his big-gun stuff.

A powered down WWH ran through Olympus without breaking a sweat (until he ran into Zeus). I see no reason why WBH wouldn't be able to crush Asgard if Odin doesn't get in the way.

-Pr-
A powered down WWH ran through Olympus without breaking a sweat (until he ran into Zeus). I see no reason why WBH wouldn't be able to crush Asgard if Odin doesn't get in the way.

Because they're totally the same, right?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Because they're totally the same, right?

They are similar in some ways.

Horrificus
I think in this fight WBH would do better then Thanos did against Odin. Not sure about that. Thanos is assumed to usually have miscellaneous tech, shields and such, which may have kept him from getting atomized immediately.

Even though Hulk has a healing factor, it may not keep him from continuously getting aced.

-Pr-
They are similar in some ways.

Some =/= all.

Silent Master

Thanos got his butt kicked by a holding back Odin.

golem370
Holding back yet Odin said he had not been in a fight like the one with Thanos in millennia also with the power gem I believe he would do better. Also why would Odin hold back with someone when he goes into his kingdom and starts a fight.

iceman24567
A powered down WWH ran through Olympus without breaking a sweat (until he ran into Zeus). I see no reason why WBH wouldn't be able to crush Asgard if Odin doesn't get in the way. laughing

JakeTheBank
Holding bak yet Odin said he had not been in a fight like the one with Thanos in milennia

Well, that's a lie because a few years back, Odin fought Surtur amped by Twilight and the Casket of Ancient Winters and Surtur did far far better than Thanos did.

That statement means nothing, really.

golem370
So your calling Odin a liar

JakeTheBank
So your calling Odin a liar

Yes.

His battle with Thanos, where Thanos didn't endanger Odin at all, pales to the battle Odin had with Surtur, where Surtur actually was winning and Odin needed the help of Thor and Loki.

At best, it was a flowery statement designed to give Thanos respect and props, which I have no issue with. But to take it at face value is misleading and completely inaccurate.

Silent Master
Holding back yet Odin said he had not been in a fight like the one with Thanos in millennia also with the power gem I believe he would do better. Also why would Odin hold back with someone when he goes into his kingdom and starts a fight.

A quick look at Odin's past battles will prove that Thanos doesn't even rank in terms of Odin's toughest fights.

JakeTheBank
That fight is a testament to Thanos' freakish durability and stamina, something I've always put over, but to make it into anything other than that is silly.

quanchi112
Thanos got his butt kicked by a holding back Odin. Prove he held back.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>